Cypress Hills (Provincial Park), SK
Set Cypress Hills (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 9:00 AM CST
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 9:07 PM
SE 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 7:55 AM CST Thu May 23, 13 at 7:55 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 this morning. High 19. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy. Rain beginning near midnight. Amount 5 mm. Wind east 30 km/h. Low 9.
Rain ending near noon then clearing. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h near noon then light in the evening. High 15.
|Rain||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- new Saskatchewan gets D on health report card
- Saskatchewan is getting poor marks for overall health, according to a report from the Conference Board of Canada.
- Delayed sentencing of chief frustrates some
- A court-ordered delay in the sentencing of the chief of the Pheasant Rump Nakota Nation in southeast Saskatchewan has some people expressing frustration.
- Wallin refuses to answer questions about repaying expenses
- Speaking as an independent Saskatchewan senator for the first time, Pamela Wallin is not answering any questions about whether or not she has repaid expense money.
- Gordon Barnhart critical of Senate expense claims he saw as clerk video
- A former clerk of the Senate, Gordon Barnhart, gives a harsh assessment of how senators handled expense claims based on what he experienced.
- recap Winterhawks down Blades to clinch Memorial Cup semifinal berth video
- The Portland Winterhawks scored three times in the third period Wednesday to defeat the Blades 4-2 in the final round-robin game at the MasterCard Memorial Cup in Saskatoon.