Cypress Hills (Provincial Park), SK
Set Cypress Hills (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
WNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Rain ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm near noon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 8.
Cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
11° | -4°
52° | 25°
13° | -3°
55° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Gas prices soar in Saskatchewan
- The majority of gas stations in both Regina and Saskatoon are charging $133.9 per litre.
- Roughriders lone CFL team to exceed salary cap
- The Grey Cup-champion Saskatchewan Roughriders were the only team to surpass the Canadian Football League's 4.4-million salary cap in 2013, the league announced Wednesday.
- Updated Firefighters battle tire fire at Kia of Saskatoon
- Saskatoon firefighters battled a tire fire at a Saskatoon car dealership this morning.
- Buying sex was 'a rush', married man opens up as a john video
- A married man talks openly about the overwhelming urge he had to buy sex from prostitutes in back alleys while his wife and children were at home.
- Prince Albert farmers deal with flooded fields
- Farmers north of Prince Albert have been dealing with flooded fields for years, but now there is a plan to fix the problem.