Cypress Hills (Provincial Park), SK
Set Cypress Hills (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 30, 16 at 10:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:18 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
WNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 30, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Mon May 30, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy. A few showers beginning this morning and ending this afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h this morning. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Rain beginning this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 6.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Death of Indian Posse co-founder Richard Daniel Wolfe at Saskatchewan Penitentiary shines light on gang issues
- Questions are swirling around the death Friday of Indian Posse co-founder Richard Wolfe at Saskatchewan Penitentiary.
- 'Living wage' policy to be discussed at Regina City Council
- Regina should look at adopting a "living wage policy", according to one city councillor.
- New Riders training camp continues in Saskatoon today
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders are getting ready for Day 2 of training camp at Griffiths Stadium in Saskatoon.
- Richard Daniel Wolfe, Indian Posse founder, dies a prisoner
- The life story of Richard Daniel Wolfe, who died Friday while an inmate at the Prince Albert Penitentiary, is a difficult to comprehend mix of disturbing crimes — including attempted murder and violent sexual assault — and a tragic, disadvantaged childhood where one of his earliest experiences was of being locked in a storage room at elementary school for misbehaving.
- Analysis Canada's energy superpower status threatened as world shifts off fossil fuel, federal think-tank warns
- Canada’s status as an “energy superpower” is under threat because the global dominance of fossil fuels could be seriously eroded in as little as 10 to 15 years, according to a draft report from a federal government think-tank obtained by CBC News.