Cypress Hills (Provincial Park), SK
Set Cypress Hills (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 2:00 PM CST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 9:05 AM
Sunset: 5:19 PM
NNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 11:00 AM CST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 11:00 AM CST
Periods of snow and local blowing snow ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 this afternoon. High minus 16 with temperature falling to minus 23 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 33.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 25 with temperature rising to minus 20 by morning. Wind chill minus 36.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 29.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-15° | -15°
5° | 5°
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-5° | -22°
23° | -8°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Furnace repairs on the rise as temperatures drop
- Some people in Regina have been feeling the effects of the bitter cold inside their homes. Furnace technicians have been working long hours to get to every customer needing heat.
- New High-risk sex offender Allan Guy Landry to live in Saskatoon
- A high-risk sex offender released last week will be living in the Saskatoon area police say.
- Sask. Idle No More founders honoured by U.S. magazine
- The four Saskatchewan women responsible for starting the Idle No More movement more than a year ago are being honoured for their contribution.
- Opinion Idle No More fight continues after tough 12 months
- It’s been a long year. An intense year of focus. Growth. A year of being Idle No More. A year of rebuilding. It’s been beautiful. And ugly. Everyday is a struggle. We live in crisis. We work in crisis.
- Police probe death of infant twins on northern reserve
- The RCMP are investigating after seven-month-old twins were found dead on a northern reserve Monday morning.