Cypress Hills (Provincial Park), SK
Set Cypress Hills (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 3:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
ESE 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High 18. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind east 30 km/h. Low plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- Saskatoon couple hailed as heroes for saving woman's life
- Saskatoon police are calling a local couple heroes after they prevented a distraught woman from jumping into the South Saskatchewan River.
- Athlete hopes to race her way to Paralympics Games video
- A Saskatchewan athlete with an eye on the 2016 Paralympics is closer to her goal after recently qualifying for the Canada Games.
- 10 years since mad cow linked to Saskatchewan farm audio
- For many working in the Canadian agricultural industry, May 20 marks 10 years since a Saskatchewan family farm near Baldwinton was deemed to be the origin of an outbreak of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), or mad cow disease.
- recap Winterhawks chase Knights goalie in Memorial Cup win video
- Derrick Pouliot and Chase De Leo scored 23 seconds after in the third period Monday as the Portland Winterhawks defeated the London Knights 6-3 at the MasterCard Memorial Cup.
- Saskatoon bungalow fire deemed suspicious
- Investigators are looking into a suspicious early morning fire on Saskatoon's west side.