Cypress Hills (Provincial Park), SK
Set Cypress Hills (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 7:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
S 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h near noon. High 26. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 8°
75° | 46°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
29° | 9°
84° | 48°
28° | 10°
82° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New CN to be fined for failing to move enough grain
- Canadian National Railway will be fined for failing to comply with an order that it move a minimum amount of grain each week, a spokeswoman for federal Transport Minister Lisa Raitt said Wednesday in a move that caught the railway by surprise.
- Exclusive Registered nurses say proposed changes could hurt patients
- The union representing registered nurses in Saskatchewan says patient safety could be at risk if the government approves proposed bylaw changes aimed at expanding the role of lesser trained Licensed Practical Nurses [LPNs].
- Smiles in court during manslaughter sentencing rankle victim's mother
- Family members of a convicted killer were scolded by a judge in Prince Albert for smiling during the man's sentencing proceedings.
- Sask. expected to grow, but share relative to Canada could shrink
- Saskatchewan could get a lot bigger in the next quarter century — but it is still likely to remain one of Canada's small fries, Statistics Canada says.
- New iOS 8 apps launched for CBC News, Radio
- CBC apps were completely redesigned with several new features, including localization that surfaces more local news, customization, and “handoff.”