Cypress Hills (Provincial Park), SK
Set Cypress Hills (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 04, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 04, 16 at 11:00 AM CST Wed May 04, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 30. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming north 30 km/h in the afternoon. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- CBC Radio hosts national call-in on Fort McMurray fire
- As Canadians are captivated by the fire burning through Fort McMurray in northern Alberta, CBC Radio will give listeners across the country a chance to hear first-hand how the disaster is unfolding as well as how the rest of the country can help.
- Sask Alert emergency test to take place this afternoon
- A province-wide test of the Sask Alert system will take place this afternoon at 1:55 p.m. CST.
- Sask. ranchers, premier glad Earls going back to use Canadian beef
- Adrienne Ivey says there's a need to educate the public about livestock treatment.
- 'Scene from Independence Day': Sask. man describes fires in Fort McMurray
- Saskatoon's Spencer Davis was in a work truck with a few of his colleagues driving south towards Fort McMurray, Alta., when he encountered a wall of traffic.
- Live Breaking updates on the Fort McMurray wildfire
- Follow CBC News for the latest on efforts to fight the fire and get people out of the community.