Cypress Hills (Provincial Park), SK
Set Cypress Hills (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 5:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
ESE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h near noon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
16° | -2°
61° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Whistle-blowing care aide suspended, NDP raising questions
- The NDP Opposition is asking the government pointed questions about how a health worker who raised concerns about seniors care came to be suspended.
- Motel employee nearly sleeps through truck stop fire in Paynton
- A raging fire at a truck stop in Paynton, Sask., consumed a restaurant in the early hours of Tuesday. Fire crews were able to rouse and rescue one person, a motel worker, in a nearby building.
- Updated Man discovered inside home turns violent as couple tries to get him out
- A Regina couple that found a man in their home claiming he needed to call 911 ended up having to make their own emergency call when chaos erupted.
- Early start to grass fire season for Prince Albert Fire Department
- The early snow melt means an early grass fire season for the Prince Albert Fire Department.
- Saskatoon mayor Don Atchison gives tepid response to new federal budget
- "I wouldn't call it a budget that's disappointing nor truly exciting. It's just a good, fair I think, balanced budget for us to look at," Don Atchison says.