Set Taber as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. High 28. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this evening. Low 10.
Cloudy. Clearing in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming west 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 26.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
27° | 11°
81° | 52°
27° | 9°
81° | 48°
32° | 9°
90° | 48°
28° | 10°
82° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New School bus driver shortage worst ever, company manager says
- One of Calgary's main school bus providers is dealing with a chronic driver shortage that's causing some major delays in service.
- NDP leadership hopefuls debate issues at CBC Calgary video
- The three candidates for the leadership of the Alberta New Democratic Party are taking part in a live debate Wednesday at CBC Calgary.
- Glenmore Dam to get $82M in upgrades
- The city has decided to spend $82 million to upgrade the Glenmore Dam.
- Nathan O’Brien murder case: Douglas Garland to appear in court
- Douglas Garland, accused of killing five-year-old Nathan O’Brien and his grandparents, Kathy and Alvin Liknes, is set to appear in a Calgary courtroom today.
- Gordon Dirks meets gay rights advocate amid questions on his LGBT views
- Alberta's new education minister is working fast to quash any suggestion that he will not protect the rights of LGBT students.