Set Taber as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
NW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. 30 percent chance of showers over eastern sections early this evening. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 early this evening. Low plus 2.
Sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the morning. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Low plus 3.
|Sunny||Showers||Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
11° | -2°
52° | 28°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Calgary stabbings: Zackariah Rathwell's family breaks silence video
- The family of one of the five young people tragically killed in Calgary last week is speaking out.
- B.C. environment minister warned about LNG greenhouse gas emissions
- British Columbia Environment Ministry staff have warned their minister that the province's dreamed-of liquefied natural gas industry poses some big challenges with greenhouse gas emissions.
- Royal Tyrrell dino egg hunt draws young paleontologists
- It may not be Jurassic Park but young paleontologists are getting a chance to hunt for dinosaur eggs this Easter at the Royal Tyrrell Museum.
- Potshot fired at pronghorn antelope sparks hunt for shooters
- Fish and Wildlife officers in southeastern Alberta are looking for someone who has been taking potshots at pronghorn antelope.
- Why doesn't Easter have a fixed date? video
- Easter and Christmas are both Christian holidays, but while families always gather on Dec. 25 in the winter, the annual spring celebration can change drastically each year on our calendars.