Set Taber as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 3:00 PM MST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
SW 39 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 60 km/h gusting to 80. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 60 km/h gusting to 80 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 60 gusting to 90 in the morning then diminishing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 14.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
15° | 0°
59° | 32°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
13° | -3°
55° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- More than 60 people questioned in Braeside party stabbing
- Police say they questioned around 60 young people after two men were stabbed - one fatally - at a southwest Calgary house party Saturday morning.
- Premier Alison Redford's letter writers to cost $300K
- The decision to hire more people to write letters from Premier Alison Redford's office has Alberta's Liberal Opposition Leader angry.
- Alta. job numbers suggest overheating economy, says ATB head
- Alberta job numbers are up compared to this time last year but one economist in the province says that could be a sign of an overheating economy.
- Bitcoin security woes not scaring Edmonton business owner
- Despite recent security problems, the Edmonton owner of a bitcoin business says he isn't being discouraged from using the digital currency.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.