Set Taber as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:57 AM
Sunset: 9:14 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 30. Humidex 33. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the morning. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Q&A Alberta NDP's claim that secret clause added to power purchase arrangement is 'balderdash,' says analyst
- David Gray was working for the province’s energy regulator 16 years ago when the framework for the power purchase arrangements (PPAs) were negotiated. He says the Alberta NDP’s argument that a clause was ‘secretly’ added to allow electricity companies to abandon their contracts with coal-fired power plants is ‘balderdash.’
- New Tsuut'ina powwow features the colourful evolution of dress video
- The Tsuut'ina Nation is holding its annual powwow this weekend, featuring a dizzying array of dancers and colours dressed in outfits that are becoming brighter and more contemporary.
- Bear sightings mean lots of trail closures in mountains for long weekend
- Visitors to the mountain parks west of Calgary face multiple trail closures this long weekend as a bumper berry crop continues to attract bears.
- Analysis Details of interprovincial free trade deal won't be public for months
- It could be months before Canadians learn what's really in — and more importantly, out of — the interprovincial free trade deal Canada's premiers announced in Whitehorse last Friday. Not only is it not finished, but at least one part clashes with another trade deal.
- Inglewood Sunfest adds all-ages beer gardens, recycling goals
- Inglewood Sunfest gets underway Saturday with new features that could make the community celebration more popular than ever.