Set Taber as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 9:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 7:38 PM MDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 7:38 PM MDT
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning late this evening. Amount 5 mm. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High 7.
A few clouds. Low minus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Paralysis cases in Alberta under investigation for Enterovirus D68 link
- Alberta Health Services says it's investigating four cases of paralysis in children, but the patients have not been diagnosed with Enterovirus D68.
- Canadian Blood Services ban on those who lived in Britain not fair, says Albertan
- A southern Alberta woman says she would like to help Canadian Blood Services ease its blood shortage but she is not allowed to donate.
- Audio Former CBC Calgary hosts remember 50 years of broadcasting video audio
- Judy Hamill, David Gell, Sharon Edwards and Laurie Mills share memories of their time working for CBC Calgary as the station celebrates its 50th Anniversary.
- Sheila Taylor to run for Wildrose in Calgary-West byelection
- The Wildrose Party has picked Calgary public school board trustee Sheila Taylor as its candidate for this month's byelection in Calgary-West.
- Autistic boy's banning from city bus service upsets Calgary mother
- A Calgary mother is calling for change after her autistic son was banned from Access Calgary, the city’s public transportation service for people with disabilities.