Set Taber as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 11:00 AM MST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 8:10 AM
Sunset: 4:29 PM
N 12 km/h
Pressure: 103.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 11:00 AM MST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High minus 24. Extreme wind chill minus 46.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 27.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Light snow in the afternoon. Clearing early in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 36.
|Light snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-18° | -33°
-0° | -27°
-15° | -17°
5° | 1°
1° | -26°
34° | -15°
-12° | -19°
10° | -2°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Snow route parking ban to remain in effect all day
- Calgary’s snow route parking ban will stay in effect at least during the day and possibly into this evening, the city says.
- Lavish corporate Christmas parties fueled by strong economy
- A stronger economy seems to be bringing back lavish corporate Christmas parties in Calgary.
- Updated 'Never too late to engage' aboriginal groups, says Doug Eyford
- Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper's special envoy on West Coast energy issues says the government must take decisive action to engage aboriginal groups opposed to new oil and gas pipelines.
- Updated S.E. apartment fire forces families into frigid cold
- Crews extinguished a fire that broke out early Thursday morning in a southeast Calgary apartment building.
- 6 energy-saving tips as cold snap breaks Alberta record video
- This week's cold snap saw Albertans use a record amount of electricity, so residents are being reminded there are ways to save on your energy bills.