Set Taber as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
SSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning in the afternoon. High 14.
|Showers||Rain||Rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Calgary-Foothills byelection: voters choose MLA for 3rd time in a year
- Some people heading to the polls today in Calgary-Foothills are angry they have to vote again, for the third time in a year.
- Alberta gets C grade on Conference Board of Canada innovation report card
- Alberta leads the country when it comes to entrepreneurial ambition, but the Conference Board of Canada’s first innovation report only gives the province a C grade overall.
- New Two charged in unlawful confinement and robbery in northeast Calgary
- Two people have been charged after a partially bound and injured man ran out of a house on Coventry Road, N.E. on Tuesday afternoon.
- Calgary-Foothills byelection: 5 things to watch in today's vote
- Political watchers will be watching the Calgary-Foothills byelection results closely. CBC's Brooks DeCillia breaks down exactly what's at stake.
- Calgary slides down list of hot job markets to #19, survey says
- If you needed any more proof that the job market in Calgary has cooled off, a survey by a U.S.-based hiring firm has dropped the city from 10th to 19th place among the hottest job markets in the country.