Set Taber as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 12:00 PM MST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
SSE 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM MST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High plus 3.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning before morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low minus 4.
Periods of snow ending near noon then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 12 in the afternoon.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-9° | -19°
16° | -2°
-2° | -17°
28° | 1°
11° | -5°
52° | 23°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
12° | -3°
54° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Danielle Smith nomination on same day Wildrose picks new leader
- The Progressive Conservatives announced that backbencher Danielle Smith will learn on March 28 whether she will be their candidate for her riding in Highwood.
- Flames trade Curtis Glencross to Capitals for draft picks
- The Calgary Flames have traded winger Curtis Glencross to the Washington Capitals, with second and third-round picks reportedly going back in the deal.
- Wild horses captured in Alberta roundup go to auction
- The Alberta government continues to round up wild horses in order to manage the growth of the population.
- The Brier: Adam Casey earns berth in main draw video
- Prince Edward Island's Adam Casey booked his berth in the main draw of the Canadian men's curling championship with a 7-6 extra-end win over Yukon's Bob Smallwood.
- Wildrose leadership candidates focus on Alberta's finances
- With the Wildrose still smarting over the loss of nine MLAs months ago, all three of the party’s leadership hopefuls are hammering the government on its management of Alberta's finances.