Set Taber as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 5:30 PM
NW 39 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind west 60 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 40 gusting to 60 late this evening then to 20 before morning. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 3.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 2 with temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary bobsled track accident kills 2 teens, injures 6 video
- Two teenagers are dead and six injured after attempting to use their own sled on the luge/bobsled track at Canada Olympic Park, according to Calgary police.
- Photos Alberta coal town of Forestburg faces hazy future as province goes green video audio
- Alberta's plan to phase out coal-fired power by 2030 is creating a hazy future for some coal-reliant communities, like the tiny village of Forestburg.
- Calgary's history of fancy parties shatters Cowtown stereotype audio
- Calgary has always always been at the cutting edge of fancy parties, and here are the pictures to prove it: top hats and tails, glittering gowns, avant garde fashions and even dance cards.
- Calgary winter sees fewer extremely cold days, less snowfall than normal
- If this winter feels milder to you, there's a reason for that.
- Auditor general's concerns prompt Alberta health card rethink
- Other provinces have plastic cards with expiry dates. Cards in Quebec, Ontario and B.C. even have photos. But Alberta mysteriously keeps issuing the flimsy rectangular paper cards year after year. However, that era is soon coming to an end.