Set Taber as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 12:00 PM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
WSW 12 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low plus 3.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 25.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Backyard chicken pilot project scratched by Calgary council
- Calgary city council balked at the idea of a pilot project on Monday to allow hens in 20 backyards for one year.
- Alberta election: Wildrose defections not forgotten in southern ridings
- With about a week to go until voting day, there are indications in the ridings south of Calgary that the mass defection of Wildrose MLAs to the Tories is not water under the bridge for many voters.
- Updated Oil at 4-month high on fighting in Yemen
- Oil was trading at four-month highs on Monday as Saudi Arabia expanded its military campaign in Yemen.
- CBC Calgary wins Stanley Cup playoffs bet with CBC Vancouver audio
- After the Canucks were eliminated from the Stanley Cup playoffs on Saturday, our CBC Vancouver colleagues wrote an ode to the Calgary Flames.
- Economic slump means fewer Calgary Stampede parties
- Some oil and gas companies are already scaling back their lavish Stampede events or cancelling them altogether because of the economic downturn, says one event planner.