Set Taber as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 3:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:21 PM
WSW 32 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 6:26 PM MDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 6:26 PM MDT
A few clouds. Wind west 60 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 40 gusting to 60 near midnight. Low 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 increasing to 60 gusting to 80 in the morning. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 then becoming light near midnight. Low 8.
26° | 8°
79° | 46°
28° | 10°
82° | 50°
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Recap Stampeders down Eskimos to stay undefeated
- Bo Levi Mitchell improved to 7-0 as a CFL starter as the Calgary Stampeders became the sole remaining undefeated team in the Canadian Football League with a 26-22 victory over the Edmonton Eskimos on Thursday.
- Calgary City Hall, municipal building repair bill now tops $144M video
- The bill to repair Calgary's crumbling City Hall and municipal building continues to rise — it now tops $144 million.
- Charges laid in airsoft arrest at Israel solidarity rally
- Calgary police have charged a man who was arrested last night at a pro-Israel meeting.
- Body found in pond next to Stoney Trail
- A body was found in a pond in northeast Calgary this afternoon.
- Body of Richard St. Germain recovered from Mackenzie River
- The body of Richard St. Germain was found on a sandbar in the Mackenzie River about 20 kilometres downstream of Norman Wells, N.W.T., on Wednesday.