Set Taber as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 25, 14 at 3:00 PM MST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
NNE 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 4 this afternoon.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 2.
|Snow||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
-19° | -20°
-2° | -4°
-6° | -19°
21° | -2°
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary stabbings: Brentwood house's new owner wants to help heal community audio
- The Brentwood house where five young Calgarians were killed in April was bought by a young man who is now living there with four roommates he met through the Centre Street Church.
- Darryl Watts case: no decision on new trial for Calgary ex-soldier in fatal training accident
- The Canadian Forces says it will not challenge a court ruling that overturned a soldier's conviction in a fatal training accident in Afghanistan.
- Updated Thalidomide victim calls on Canadian government for compensation
- A Calgary woman born with a thalidomide-caused birth defect says thalidomide victims deserve yearly compensation from the federal government.
- Tories more socially conservative, former Wildrose MLA says
- Ian Donovan, one of two MLAs who left the Wildrose Party this week, says his old party is less socially conservative than the Tories.
- Calgary city budget debate: council ponders utilities, environmental protection spending
- Calgary city council started a second day of debate on its four-year budget plan on Tuesday.