Set Vauxhall as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 28, 16 at 6:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
NNE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 28, 16 at 4:29 PM MDT Sun Aug 28, 16 at 4:29 PM MDT
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 30. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 10.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta PCs set rules for leadership race to replace former premier Jim Prentice
- Alberta's Progressive Conservatives have laid out the rules for their leadership contest, including retroactive finance disclosure and a rule forbidding candidates from doing anything that could harm the PC brand.
- No tailings ponds, but in situ oilsands still release toxic contaminants: study
- The first study of pollution from unconventional oilsands mines has concluded that so-called in-situ techniques also introduce contaminants into the environment.
- Ariya Jutanugarn takes Canadian Pacific Women's Open video
- Nine days after withdrawing from the Rio Olympics because of a left knee injury, Thailand's Ariya Jutanugarn shot a 6-under 66 for a four-stroke victory.
- Analysis From parking lot wasteland to urban paradise: transforming Calgary's local malls
- With sprawling parking lots and shops already in place, there is a kind of land bank in the city, ripe for redevelopment and density.
- CJSW celebrates 30 years on the FM dial with book detailing its history audio
- CJSW, the University of Calgary's campus and community radio station, is celebrating 30 years on the FM dial and giving away a book that celebrates its history as part of the fun.