Set Vauxhall as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 3:00 PM MDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 35
Feels like: 95
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 9:14 PM
N 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Thu Jul 31, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h. High 31. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
29° | 12°
84° | 54°
31° | 13°
88° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Hot-weather electricity woes show need to re-regulate industry, critics say
- After Alberta's electricity grid was pushed to the brink for the second day in a row on Wednesday, some observers say it’s time to re-regulate the system.
- New Penguin babies out with rest of Calgary Zoo flock
- Two baby penguins are out with the rest of the colony now at the Calgary Zoo.
- Bass Coast festival headdress bans ruffles feathers and sparks debate
- Bass Coast music festival organizers say they're overwhelmed by the international response to their headdress policy that bans attendees from wearing the culturally significant head wear.
- Grizzly bear killed on Banff highway
- A grizzly bear was hit and killed by a vehicle on the Icefields Parkway last week, Parks Canada says.
- Skull mystery emerges from garage in Hinton
- RCMP in Alberta have an unusual question. Does anyone remember a party in Hinton in the late 60s or early 70s where a human skull was shown or passed around?