Set Vauxhall as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 3:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 6:28 PM
SW 35 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 50 gusting to 70 near noon then diminishing to 30. High 15.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind west 30 km/h. Low plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New St. Patrick's pedestrian bridge opens in Calgary
- The St. Patrick's bridge opened Monday, one year behind schedule because of flood damage. The span links the East Village to St. Patricks' Island and the Bridgeland neighbourhood.
- Oilpatch faces project cancellations with crude at $82 video audio
- The falling price of oil will likely result in a round of project cancellations and disappointing results in the Canadian oilpatch, analysts say.
- Exshaw hydraulic fluid spill closes school, cleanup underway
- A cleanup is underway in an Alberta hamlet after high winds splattered hydraulic fluid across much of the community.
- Updated Derek Puffer told police he killed Bill and Donna Lee Powers
- Derek Puffer of Calgary has pleaded not guilty in the killing of his mother and his stepfather, well-known sportscaster Bill Powers.
- Door-to-door mail delivery ends for 10,200 Calgary homes video
- Monday marks the end of door-to-door mail delivery for some neighbourhoods in Calgary, one of the first Canadian cities to see the end of the service.