Set Vauxhall as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 1:00 PM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
NW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Clearing near noon. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 3.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the evening then light in the evening. High 20.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
20° | 3°
68° | 37°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Woman in critical condition after northeast parking lot hit and run
- A woman is in critical life-threatening condition after a hit and run in a northeast parking lot.
- New CBC's Rob Brown: A Canucklehead's confession
- CBC Calgary anchor and Vancouver Canucks fan Rob Brown on the challenges of rooting for the 'Nucks in a city overcome by Flames fever.
- DNA leads to arrest of Ontario man after 1995 Calgary kidnapping
- An Ontario man has been charged with the kidnapping and sexual assault of a Calgary restaurant worker 20 years ago.
- Preview Canucks, Flames playing 'old-time hockey' video
- On the heels of an all-out brawl at the close of Vancouver's series-tying win, emotions are sure to remain heated as the Canucks-Flames series shifts to Calgary for Game 3 on Sunday night (CBC, CBCSports.ca, 10 p.m. ET).
- Where are they now? Update on Calgary boy named for Miikka Kiprusoff video
- An update on a baby born during the Calgary Flames playoff run in 2004 who his parents named Miikka named after goaltender Miikka Kiprusoff.