Set Vauxhall as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 10:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 4:59 PM
SSE 23 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 7:22 PM MST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 7:22 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 6.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Arlene Dickinson on Kevin O'Leary's entry into Conservative leadership race video
- 'He’s the business community’s worst spokesperson. Why? Because he represents capitalism in its very worst form — a soulless system that bases decisions solely on dollars and cents, profit and margin.' Arlene Dickinson on Kevin O'Leary and his entry into the Conservative leadership race.
- Alberta PC party leadership race causing more board infighting
- An executive member of the Alberta Progressive Conservative board, who introduced a motion to suspend longtime party insider Alan Hallman, said there was no dissent when the board passed a unanimous motion to kick him out of the party for a year.
- New Getting stuck on slushy Calgary roads? AMA has tips to keep you moving video audio
- As chinooks move in and snow melts, a slushy mess is left on some Calgary streets, but it doesn’t have to slow you down, an expert says.
- Latest Employment Insurance numbers show continued tough trend in Alberta
- New numbers from Statistics Canada show some tough employment trends late last year in Alberta.
- Douglas Garland's triple murder trial hears investigators collected teeth, bone and bloody bedding
- Two teeth, bloody footprints, children's pyjamas, a lock with drill marks in it and bloodstained bedding — these were just some of the items photographed and sent for testing by a Calgary officer during the investigation into the deaths of a five-year-old boy and his grandparents. Const. Derek Alexon from the forensic crime scene unit testified on Wednesday at Douglas Garland's triple murder trial.