Set Vauxhall as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 2:00 PM MST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
NW 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 11:00 AM MST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 11:00 AM MST
Periods of light snow. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 17 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 28.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 30.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Tamara Lovett says 'suicidal' experience drove her to holistic medicine before son's death
- The mother who treated her son with dandelion tea and oil of oregano before he died told court Monday that she turned away from traditional medicine after battling clinical depression and having bad experiences with prescription medicine.
- Calgary cold snap prompts warning to avoid frostbite
- With the city expected to be in the deep freeze for well into next week, Calgary EMS is reminding people to take some basic cold-weather safety precautions.
- Two Alberta petrochemical plants to get up to $500M in royalty credits under diversification program
- Two new petrochemical projects for the Industrial Heartland region will qualify for royalty credits under Alberta’s Petrochemicals Diversification Program which was announced early in 2016. Both projects will convert propane extracted from natural gas into value-added plastic products.
- Calgary startup makes concrete stronger by injecting it with CO2
- Carbon Upcycling Technologies has been awarded grants from the Alberta government and Shell Canada to further test a technology that captures carbon dioxide in solids like concrete and asphalt.
- Calgary's 12th Street S.E. bridge closed to cars until replacement complete
- If you were hoping to drive across the bridge between Inglewood and the Calgary Zoo anytime soon, you are out of luck.