Set Vauxhall as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 3:00 PM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
SSW 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this afternoon. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 60 gusting to 80 near noon then diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. High 9.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Rain|
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
17° | 2°
63° | 36°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Live Calgary stabbing suspect's father speaks video
- Calgary Insp. Doug de Grood, the father of Calgary stabbing suspect Matthew de Grood, will read a statement on the family’s behalf.
- Updated Calgary stabbing suspect Matthew de Grood's texts being investigated video
- Calgary police are looking into the text messages Matthew de Grood sent before five people were stabbed to death at a low-key gathering celebrating the end of university classes Monday.
- Timeline Calgary stabbings: What we know happened
- Early Tuesday morning five people were stabbed to death at a house party hosted by university students. Here's what we know so far about what happened.
- Calgary stabbings 1st responders offered support from trauma
- Police and EMS officials in Calgary are working to ensure that the first responders to this week’s multiple fatal knife stabbings receive plenty of support to cope with the trauma.
- Calgary stabbings not indicative of rise in knife deaths, expert says
- A Calgary crime expert says the five fatal Brentwood stabbings are not an indication the city is becoming more violent.