Set Vauxhall as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 AM MST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 5:31 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind west 60 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 40 gusting to 60 late this evening then to 20 before morning. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 3.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 2 with temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary bobsled track victims ID'd as twins Jordan and Evan Caldwell
- The twin 17-year-old brothers killed early Saturday after tobogganing down the bobsled track at Canada Olympic Park have been identified as Jordan and Evan Caldwell.
- Calgary bobsled track accident kills twin brothers, injures 6 other teens video
- Teenage twin brothers are dead and six of their friends are injured after attempting to use their own toboggan on the bobsled track at Canada Olympic Park, according to CBC sources.
- Calgary bobsled deaths has Whistler highlighting security
- The Whistler Sliding Centre is highlighting its strict security that prevents public access after-hours, in response to a tragic Calgary incident that left twin 17-year-old brothers dead and six more injured.
- Calgary bobsled deaths: Sliding down track after-hours 'tradition,' people say online
- Sliding down the bobsled track after-hours on 'dumb things' was a 'tradition' for staff at Canada Olympic Park, according to several people on social media who say they used to work there.
- Photos Alberta coal town of Forestburg faces hazy future as province goes green video audio
- Alberta's plan to phase out coal-fired power by 2030 is creating a hazy future for some coal-reliant communities, like the tiny village of Forestburg.