Set Vauxhall as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 6:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 7:28 PM
E 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h. Low 13.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 27. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
28° | 9°
82° | 48°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Live Keystone XL pipeline town hall underway at CBC Calgary
- CBC Calgary is teaming up with United States public broadcaster America Abroad for a special discussion about pipelines and energy security tonight. The town hall event will be streaming live at 6 p.m. MT.
- Jim Prentice says foreign workers to top 1st meeting with PM
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice says new rules for temporary foreign workers are making it very difficult for some businesses to fill jobs and hopes to work with Prime Minister Stephen Harper on a solution.
- Opinion Canada's lack of leadership on climate issues alarming
- Indigenous activists from First Nations communities in Alberta are in New York City with a message: “Stop oilsands at the source.”
- Calgary getting more taxi cabs by December
- City council has approved a plan to get more taxis on Calgary's streets. Officials are adding 383 new plates.
- 'Starter 'schools announced in 4 Calgary suburbs
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice has announced plans to create four new public schools in Calgary suburbs.