Set Vauxhall as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 14.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the evening. High 13.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
24° | 7°
75° | 45°
27° | 8°
81° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Deaths of former Michener Centre residents prompt calls for investigation video
- There are calls for an investigation into how residents of the Michener Centre in Red Deer have been transitioned out of the facility. The Friends of the Michener Centre claim five of the 41 people forced from their homes have died.
- Flying ants, jewel spiders make presence known in Calgary audio
- Even though summer is winding down in Calgary, some insects are kicking into high gear. Experts say this is the time fo flying ants and jewel spiders.
- Exclusive Calgary Remand Centre conditions may be leading to shorter sentences, says lawyer audio
- A Calgary defence lawyer says criminals may start getting shorter sentences if living conditions at the Remand Centre don't improve.
- RCMP look into Calgary link with possible Islamic militants
- RCMP investigators have travelled to Calgary to look into a possible link between two Ontario men — one of whom has been fighting in Syria with Islamic militants.
- Infill house boom a bumpy ride for some inner-city streets video
- The city says it’s doing what it can to prevent older neighbourhoods from being left with bumpy, uneven roads as builders continue digging up streets to construct new infill houses in Calgary’s inner-city.