Val Marie, SK
Set Val Marie as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
S 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h near noon. High 26. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 8°
75° | 46°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
29° | 9°
84° | 48°
28° | 10°
82° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Exclusive Registered nurses say proposed changes could hurt patients
- The union representing registered nurses in Saskatchewan says patient safety could be at risk if the government approves proposed bylaw changes aimed at expanding the role of lesser trained Licensed Practical Nurses [LPNs].
- Sask. expected to grow, but share relative to Canada could shrink
- Saskatchewan could get a lot bigger in the next quarter century — but it is still likely to remain one of Canada's small fries, Statistics Canada says.
- New iOS 8 apps launched for CBC News, Radio
- CBC apps were completely redesigned with several new features, including localization that surfaces more local news, customization, and “handoff.”
- Assembly of First Nations says its proposals on missing women 'tossed aside' by Ottawa
- Ghislain Picard, the interim national chief of the Assembly of First Nations, says he is frustrated by the lack of input from the federal government with his organization on the issue of murdered and missing indigenous women and girls.
- Star of Rob Ford musical relieved audience was laughing video audio
- Despite concerns about how a musical comedy about Toronto's ailing mayor would be received at this time, a preview show got the laughs it was looking for, says the Saskatchewan-born star of Rob Ford the Musical: Birth of a Ford Nation.