Val Marie, SK
Set Val Marie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 6:54 PM
NNW 35 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of snow and blowing snow
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of snow and blowing snow. Amount 5 cm over the Cypress Hills. Wind north 50 km/h gusting to 70. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 34.
Flurries. Local blowing snow. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 35.
A few flurries ending after midnight then clear. Local blowing snow in the evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 38.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-1° | -16°
30° | 3°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
8° | -9°
46° | 16°
5° | -8°
41° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Group protests eroding rural health services at start of spring sitting
- Residents of Craik, Sask. brought their concerns about health care to the start of spring sitting at the Saskatchewan Legislature.
- Michael Stanley accused of raping American woman
- Investigators say a sex offender who fled Canada for Seattle has been arrested in the rape of a 69-year-old woman.
- Expired contract at Fishing Lake First Nation concerns Wadena, Sask. fire chief
- Wadena's volunteer fire chief says that ever since a contract ended between his crew and the Fishing Lake First Nation, he is "terrified" when he hears of a fire in the community.
- Police charge woman in Kamsack, Sask. grocery store robbery
- Officers have charged a 29-year-old woman after the Prairie Family Grocery Store in Kamsack, Sask. was held up.
- Police break up Saskatoon dial-a-dope operation
- Police have charged eight men with a total of 30 charges after breaking up a Saskatoon dial-a-dope operation.