Val Marie, SK
Set Val Marie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:46 AM
Sunset: 6:03 PM
N 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High plus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 12.
Periods of snow ending early in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 15 in the afternoon.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-13° | -14°
9° | 7°
-18° | -20°
-0° | -4°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Supreme Court rules on essential services
- The Public Service Essential Services Act sets out a process where some workers, such as nurses and snow plough drivers, can be declared essential and banned from going on strike. Labour is challenging the law arguing it infringes on the rights of people to form unions and bargain.
- Adam Cyr guilty of 2nd-degree murder in toddler's death, plans to appeal video
- A jury found Adam Cyr guilty Thursday of second-degree murder in the death of a two-year-old Regina girl.
- Photos Progress on Regina stadium puts build 86 yards from end zone
- Officials say progress on the construction of a new stadium in Regina is about 22 per cent complete which — measured on a football field — puts the project about 86 yards from the end zone (assuming they started from the opposite end zone 110 yards away).
- NDP notes new job for Lean project despite government hiring freeze
- The opposition NDP is wondering why the provincial government is hiring more administrators for its Lean initiative, aimed at improving efficiency in the health care sector, in the middle of a hiring freeze.
- General Hospital area not safe enough for some late night workers
- A number of health care workers in Regina are raising concerns about safety for night-shift staff who make their way to and from the General Hospital.