Val Marie, SK
Set Val Marie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
SE 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Jul 31, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High 30. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 16.
Sunny. High 31.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New 12-month-old Saskatoon child hit by vehicle
- A 12-month-old child has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car.
- New Col. Geoff Abthorpe thanks Sask. for supporting soldiers, firefighters
- One of the people who led firefighting efforts in Saskatchewan this summer has a message for the province — "thanks".
- SaskTel makes deal with Wind Mobile to increase bandwidth, speeds
- SaskTel has reached a deal with Wind Mobile to "significantly increase the capacity and speed of its 4G LTE network" in Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan Liberal MP Ralph Goodale critical of long federal election
- With the federal election call looming, some candidates are questioning whether an extra long campaign will help or hinder voters.
- Riders' Brett Smith needs preparation to win, former QB Kerry Joseph says
- The Riders have had little luck when it comes to quarterbacks this season. Former Rider and Grey Cup champion Kerry Joseph has some advice for rookie Brett Smith, who is hoping to break that streak tonight.