Val Marie, SK
Set Val Marie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jun 30, 15 at 9:00 AM CST
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 23
Feels like: 73
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 9:20 PM
E 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Jun 30, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers early this morning and this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm. Widespread smoke. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Widespread smoke. Low 13.
Increasing cloudiness. 70 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Hazy. High 24.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Thousands of evacuees from northern Sask. fires expected in Regina
- Thousands of evacuees from northern Saskatchewan forest fires are expected to arrive in Regina on Tuesday.
- B.C. teen doesn't let brain tumour stop dream of becoming Mountie
- A B.C. teen has fought through a brain tumour and a lifetime of hospital visits to realize his dream of becoming a member of the RCMP.
- Regina's weather, traffic, gas prices for Tuesday
- Here's the information you need to start your morning.
- Kevin Glenn steps in for Roughriders' injured No. 1 QB Darian Durant
- Veteran CFL backup quarterback Kevin Glenn becomes Saskatchewan's starter after Darian Durant suffered a season-ending torn Achilles tendon in Saturday's home loss to Winnipeg. It's the fourth straight year Glenn assumes the No. 1 job from an injured starter.
- Premier Brad Wall to tour fire-affected areas in northern Saskatchewan video
- Premier Brad Wall will travel to northern Saskatchewan today to meet with local officials and survey some of the areas affected by the wildfires.