Val Marie, SK
Set Val Marie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 5:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
NNW 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. Rain over eastern sections early this evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early this evening. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 9. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing. Low minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
20° | 2°
68° | 36°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
22° | 5°
72° | 41°
20° | 4°
68° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Moose Jaw police seek public's help identifying bank robbery suspect
- Moose Jaw police are asking for help identifying the man they say robbed a Conexus Credit Union Friday.
- Video Snowfall warnings issued for parts of central and northern Saskatchewan video
- Environment Canada says "winter is planning a return" on Saturday for areas ranging from Saskatoon and Prince Albert to communities in the northeast.
- Nepalese in Saskatchewan rocked by news of deadly quake
- Saskatoon's Rajesh Karki managed to confirm his family had survived in Kathmandu, Nepal, but says others have not been able to.
- Woman, 35, dies in crash near Fielding, Sask
- A 35-year-old woman is dead after the van she was riding in collided with a transport truck.
- A killer's mother knows the pain facing Steven O'Shaughnessy's family
- Shirley Wourms knows the pain Steven O'Shaughnessy's family is facing. Wourm's son killed his wife and child and committed suicide in 2012. O'Shaughnessy is the man identified by police as having killed Latasha Gosling and three of her children in Tisdale, Sask., before committing suicide.