Val Marie, SK
Set Val Marie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 2:00 PM CST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:37 AM
Sunset: 5:19 PM
NW 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. High minus 8.
A few clouds. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h overnight. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 1.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Whooping cough outbreak reported by Saskatoon Health Region
- The Saskatoon Health Region is asking parents to vaccinate their children against whooping cough.
- Several horses perish after falling into icy slough
- There's sadness for some horse owners in the Prince Albert, Sask., area after several of their animals went into an icy slough on Wednesday and perished.
- Black Friday deals may be misleading
- As Canadian shoppers prepare themselves for one of the biggest shopping days of the year, many are wondering if they are getting the best deal possible.
- Question period tweets from the CBC's Stefani Langenegger for Nov. 26
- CBC reporter Stefani Langenegger will be tweeting from the Legislative chamber on Thursday, the final day of the fall sitting.
- Students shaken up as school bus, truck collide in Regina
- A student received minor injuries after a school bus and a pickup truck crashed in Regina on Thursday morning, but two others escaped uninjured.