Val Marie, SK
Set Val Marie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 9:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
S 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clearing early this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 overnight. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. High 12. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 2°
64° | 36°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
13° | -3°
55° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Moose Jaw salon's 'smart tan' poster stirring up debate
- Tammy Zinn at Relaxzinn Tan in Moose Jaw says she's happy to tell people tanning can be done safely — although the local cancer society takes issue with that.
- Roughriders serve Easter dinner with Regina charity
- Two members of the Grey Cup-winning Saskatchewan Roughriders served free Easter meals to people in Regina Saturday.
- Crashes in eastern Sask. blamed on winter weather
- Two collisions in the eastern part of the province have RCMP warning against non-essential travel.
- Sask. not a hotbed of wine lovers, StatsCan says
- People in Saskatchewan appear to be dedicated beer drinkers, spending less on wine than just about anybody in the country, Statistics Canada says.
- Regina knife suspect nabbed after he stays to buy chips
- One minute, a man with a knife was allegedly chasing somebody around a convenience store parking lot. The next, he was lining up to buy chips.