Val Marie, SK
Set Val Marie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 7:00 PM CST
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
ENE 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 15.
30° | 14°
86° | 57°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
30° | 15°
86° | 59°
29° | 15°
84° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Program that helped special needs children on reserves loses funding
- A Regina-based program that helped special needs children has lost funding from the federal government to provide services to families living on reserves.
- Regina jail inmate escapes while working outside facility
- An inmate at the Regina jail took off Monday afternoon while working outside the facility and is unlawfully at large, authorities say.
- Thousands of Muslim faithful mark Eid in Saskatoon, Regina
- Ramadan has ended. For Muslims around the world, including here in Saskatchewan, a three-day festival of eating and visiting has begun.
- Updated SaskPower identifies 2 more smart meter failures
- There's been another report of a SaskPower smart meter catching on fire. Program put on hold earlier this month after six meters caught fire over a two-month period
- Team Sask. angry over NAIG medal count
- The North American Indigenous Games (NAIG) may be over, but Team Saskatchewan says their protest against the medal standings launched last week is still unresolved. Team Saskatchewan's protest centres on unsanctioned swimming events at the games and its effect on medal counts.