Val Marie, SK
Set Val Marie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 10:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
ESE 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A few thunderstorms
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Jul 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
A few thunderstorms ending overnight then partly cloudy. Risk of a severe thunderstorm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 22. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Natural recovery part of Husky oil spill response, expert says
- A consultant for Husky Energy says the cleanup plan for a spill of oil into the North Saskatchewan River includes allowing nature to break down the material.
- Rally in Regina raises concerns about Husky oil spill
- About 10 people gathered in front of the Provincial Legislature in Regina Saturday to express concern about the Husky oil spill into the North Saskatchewan River.
- Husky oil spill: Prince Albert, Sask., begins bypass line operations for fresh water video
- A new source of water is almost ready to flow into Prince Albert's water treatment plant from two improvised lines built to provide an alternate supply after intake valves in the North Saskatchewan River were closed due to an upstream leak of oil from a Husky Energy pipeline.
- 'Heroic actions' praised in rescue of man who jumped into river
- Police in Saskatoon are praising a family who acted quickly to rescue a man who had jumped into the South Saskatchewan River Saturday.
- Small business suffers without water in Prince Albert, Sask.
- The car wash has been closed since Monday, while the car detailing shop’s business has been seriously impacted.