Val Marie, SK
Set Val Marie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 27, 15 at 3:00 PM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
SW 25 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Aug 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Hazy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 30. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Hazy. Low 12.
Sunny. Hazy. High 26.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Group proposes plan to stop HIV epidemic in Saskatchewan
- If Dr. Ryan Meili has his way, Saskatchewan will no longer be lagging behind other provinces in detecting, treating and preventing HIV infection.
- Police charge teen with fentanyl possession in Saskatoon
- A 17-year-old has been charged with possession of a controlled substance after he was found with counterfeit OxyContin containing fentanyl.
- 5 tips to keep bees buzzing in your yard
- Urban beekeeper Yens Pedersen offered tips to listeners on CBC Saskatchewan's Blue Sky about how to keep bees around to help with pollination.
- Regina saw big spike in mosquito numbers in August
- After a summer that was largely free of mosquitoes for a number of weeks, the Regina numbers went off the charts earlier this month.
- Video Roughriders quarterback Brett Smith continues to grow in 'dream' job video
- Riders rookie quarterback Brett Smith talks about his "dream" opportunity and how he can improve.