Val Marie, SK
Set Val Marie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 10:00 AM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
S 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms early this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 7.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 19.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
20° | 4°
68° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Barbershop won't cut women's hair, Evie Ruddy plans human rights complaint
- A Regina woman is planning to make a formal complaint with the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission after being refused service at a barber shop.
- Last long weekend of summer jam-packed with things to do
- The Labour Day long weekend, the last three-day weekend of the summer, is jam-packed with all sorts of events.
- 6 must-have items that could save your life in the wilderness
- People who venture into remote areas should ensure they are prepared for emergencies.
- Baby, 2-months-old, victim of 'severe' assault, RCMP say
- RCMP from Kamsack, Sask., say a two-month-old infant was severely injured at the end of July and has been in hospital for a month. A 22-year-old man has been arrested and charged with aggravated assault.
- Regina health region sent medical faxes to wrong recipients
- Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region is apologizing after the medical records of 13 Saskatchewan patients were faxed to the wrong numbers over several months.