Val Marie, SK
Set Val Marie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 7:00 PM CST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 8:50 AM
Sunset: 5:14 PM
NW 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 38.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 26. Wind chill minus 39.
A few clouds. Temperature steady near minus 29.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-21° | -29°
-6° | -20°
-9° | -27°
16° | -17°
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
-16° | -26°
3° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- PotashCorp shareholders should also feel the pain, Wall says
- Saskatchewan's Premier is asking Potash Corp to re-think its dividend policy and try to save jobs.
- Probe finds no evidence of wrongdoing by former Mountie
- RCMP in Saskatchewan say a police investigation looking into the behaviour of one of their members, before he retired, found "insufficient evidence" to proceed with any charges.
- Government employee looks up driver's info, breaches privacy
- Saskatchewan's privacy commissioner says an employee working for the province's Ministry of Highways used SGI's database to snoop on another driver for personal reasons.
- Blood donations keep brothers alive
- Both boys are living with a genetic condition that prevents the body from making proteins that protect the immune system and fight off infection.
- Regina's Pasqua emergency room to stay open over holidays
- Regina's health region has found a way of keeping the Pasqua Hospital emergency room open at nights, at least through the end of this year.