Set Vegreville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Clearing early this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 10. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the evening. High 17.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 4°
75° | 39°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
15° | 0°
59° | 32°
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta's top news stories for Saturday video
- The sudden resignation of the province's justice minister, the Flames look to close out their series against Vancouver, and Alberta families worry for loved ones in Nepal after a devastating earthquake. The CBC's Alicia Asquith runs you through the top stories in Alberta in just over a minute.
- CBC Edmonton wins six regional RTDNA awards
- CBC Edmonton has won six regional awards from the RTDNA, the organization which represents broadcast journalists in Canada.
- Jonathan Denis resigns as justice minister amid 'legal proceedings'
- Alberta's Justice Minister has resigned following "legal proceedings" involving his estranged wife, Premier Jim Prentice announced Saturday.
- City Council may put stop to opening prayer at meetings
- City staff are expected to ask councillors to take a break on benedictions before meetings following Supreme Court ruling on religion in council chambers.
- Morinville church vandalized, RCMP say possible hate crime
- This Sunday will mark three weeks since a church in the heart of Morinville was vandalized -- “I love Satin” spray painted in blue on the side of the brick building, “I hate God” on the sidewalk. ”It is a community crime as well as a crime against the church so it affects everybody,”