Set Vegreville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:40 AM MDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:40 AM MDT
Clearing this morning. Fog patches dissipating late this morning. High 8. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | -1°
59° | 30°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- In Depth Dying for a drink: Canada's role in Peru's water crisis
- Peru is quickly losing access to clean water because of climate change and an expanding mining industry. It's a crisis that has already cost many lives and is driving violent clashes. The CBC's Marion Warnica presents an in-depth look at the worsening crisis and Canada's role in it.
- Keystone XL delay frustrates Alberta premier, TransCanada CEO video
- Alberta Premier Dave Hancock and TransCanada CEO Russ Girling both expressed disappointment Friday at the news of another delay in the U.S. approval of the proposed Keystone XL pipeline Friday.
- LP fans buy up stacks of wax at record garage sale
- Blustery winter weather couldn't keep vinyl aficionados from lining up outside a garage in east Edmonton Friday where more than 10,000 LPs from the collections of four city deejays were on sale for the retro price of $1 apiece.
- QEII travel near Lacombe not recommended
- Southbound traffic on the QE II south of Lacombe, Alta., has come to a complete stop due to numerous collisions, RCMP say.
- Photos Late winter blast holds spring at bay
- Edmontonians woke up to snow on the first day of the Easter long weekend. But that did not deter Edmontonians from getting outdoors.