Set Vegreville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 1:00 AM MST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 8:31 AM
Sunset: 4:10 PM
NW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 8:41 PM MST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 8:41 PM MST
A few flurries ending late this evening then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 29.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 22. Wind chill minus 33.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 after midnight. Temperature rising to minus 11 by morning. Wind chill minus 33.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-21° | -23°
-6° | -9°
-16° | -28°
3° | -18°
-19° | -21°
-2° | -6°
-25° | -25°
-13° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Redford's new deputy premier defends new cabinet shuffle
- Alberta's new deputy premier is defending Premier Alison Redford's cabinet choices after a major shuffle was announced Friday evening.
- Appropriate weather for Edmonton Santa Shuffle
- Dozens of people ran and walked through temperatures that likely felt similar to the North Pole at Hawrelak Park on Saturday morning.
- Poll Hey hosers - what do you call that cap on your head?
- As frigid temperatures continue across the prairies, members of the CBC Edmonton newsroom are debating the correct spelling of the wooly cap we Canadians wear on our heads.
- Recap Flames overcome Oilers' late push video
- Jiri Hudler scored 3:14 into overtime as the Calgary Flames avoided joining Edmonton in the Western Conference basement, defeating the Oilers 2-1 on Saturday.
- Video Good news for Alberta's small brewers video
- Alberta has changed the way it will legislate new breweries, something that small brewers say will make a big difference.