Set Vegreville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 7:00 PM MST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:42 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Light snow ending late this evening then cloudy. Low minus 9.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the morning. High minus 1.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 12.
|Clearing||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
-14° | -16°
7° | 3°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Man arrested after girl, 6, found beaten on Paul First Nation
- RCMP have arrested a man after an attack left a six-year-old girl lying naked and severely injured in the snow on a reserve west of Edmonton.
- Homicide police seek witnesses to beating death on Whyte Avenue
- A 24-year-old man who was found beaten near Whyte Avenue early Saturday morning has died in hospital, police say.
- Adult, child killed in Highway 20 crash near Rimbey
- RCMP closed a section of Highway 20 following a Sunday afternoon crash that killed two people and sent four others to hospital.
- Westjet pilots vote in favour of new contract
- Westjet says the deal includes improved pay and scheduling, which it says places the pilots among the highest paid in Canada's airline industry.
- 'Huff and puff' technology questioned after leak at CNRL Wolf Lake site
- Greenpeace is raising concerns about the technology an Alberta oilsands operation uses to extract crude, following a second leak at a Canadian Natural Resources facility.