Set Vegreville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 9:00 PM MST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 6:08 PM
WNW 2 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 32.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 32 in the morning.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. Low minus 8.
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
8° | -6°
46° | 21°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Mother of child 'M' beaten and starved to death apologizes
- The Edmonton mother who admits she physically abused and starved her twin girls has publicly apologized. The little girl known as ‘M’ died in September 2012 after she was removed from life-support.
- Edmonton council passes Churchill Square smoking ban
- Sir Winston Churchill Square is now off-limits to smokers, but city officials say they don’t want to punish people who light up.
- Mayerthorpe's Fallen Four candlelight service video
- People in Mayerthorpe gathered for a candlelight service this evening in honour of the Fallen Four - four Mounties killed in the line of duty on Mar. 3, 2005.
- Oil moves higher, pushing Canadian dollar above 80 cents
- Oil makes gains after Saudi Arabia boosts its price to Asian and U.S. buyers and as fighting threatened oilfields in Libya — but some analysts say it could still fall to $20 a barrel because of continued oversupply.
- Uber vs. Edmonton battle delayed three weeks
- Edmonton’s legal fight with Uber has been put over until March 26 when a Court of Queen's Bench judge will take a full day to hear an injunction filed by the city asking the rideshare app to cease operations