Set Vegreville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 1:00 PM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 9:22 PM
ESE 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. Showers beginning near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 15.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the morning. High 19.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Canada election 2015: Justin Trudeau heads to Calgary video
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau will be in Calgary, Conservative Leader Stephen Harper's hometown, this afternoon to meet voters and take questions from reporters. CBCNews.ca will carry live the press conference at 3:45 p.m. ET.
- Wabamun Lake oil spill: A decade later, disaster still fresh in residents' minds
- Ten years ago, a train accident spilled hundreds of thousands of litres of oil into an Alberta lake, damaging the area and showing how ill-prepared the province was for such a disaster.
- Deliberately-set house fires raise concern about arsonist
- Two house fires in Spruce Grove in the past week were set deliberately, leading police to suspect there is an arsonist on the loose.
- Canada election 2015: For once, Alberta is a campaign battleground
- Election after election, Alberta has been solidly conservative, whether the party was Progressive Conservative, Reform, Canadian Alliance or Conservative. Observers say a number of ridings could be in play this time.
- Alissa St Laurent becomes first woman to win Canadian Death Race ultramarathon
- There wasn’t anything that was going to stand in the way of Alissa St Laurent — not even 125 kilometres of unforgiving mountain trails and fast-moving rivers.