Set Vegreville as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 9:00 AM MDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 9:38 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 26, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue May 26, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. Hazy. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High 24. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Hazy early this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Property stolen across northeast Alberta recovered in bust
- RCMP in Boyle, Alta., have recovered $85,000 worth of property stolen across a wide swath of northeast Alberta over the last few years.
- Go Public Familiar shopper scam becoming increasing sophisticated
- A man in Sherwood Park, Alta., is one of the latest victims of mystery shopper scammers who have likely ripped-off Canadians for millions of dollars this year alone.
- Alberta wildfire near Wabasca forces 5,000 people from homes
- About 5,000 people have been evacuated from the path of a wildfire that has prompted the northern Alberta hamlet of Wabasca to declare a local state of emergency.
- Sentencing begins for killer who beat Edmonton man during break-in video
- John Kwiatkowski was beaten to death, simply because he left his door unlocked. In court today, a Crown prosecutor will ask the judge to sentence the killer as an adult.
- Live chicks from Alberta hatchery linked to salmonella outbreak
- The Public Health Agency of Canada is investigating an outbreak of salmonella linked to live chicks from an Alberta hatchery.