Set Vegreville as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 21, 17 at 11:00 AM MST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:30 AM
Sunset: 4:50 PM
NW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jan 21, 17 at 11:00 AM MST Sat Jan 21, 17 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or freezing drizzle late this afternoon. Fog with near zero visibility at times near noon. High minus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Breaking Police investigate suspicious death at downtown Edmonton apartment
- Edmonton police are investigating a suspicious death at a downtown apartment building. Police responded to a weapons complaint just after 6:45 a.m. Saturday morning in the area of 110th Avenue and 84th Street.
- Fog causing havoc on Edmonton streets as collisions pile up
- Fog was causing low visibility and tricky driving conditions on Edmonton area streets Saturday morning. The Anthony Henday was closed between Manning Drive and 97th Street because of a four-vehicle collision, police say.
- Man dead after traffic collision in northeast Edmonton
- A 43-year-old man is dead after a collision in northeast Edmonton Friday afternoon. Police say a Toyota Corolla was allegedly struck by a Ford F-150 at a stop sign in the area of 144th Avenue and Ebbers Boulelvard Friday afternoon.
- Mother, grandmother of Driftpile crash victims relieved charges have been laid
- Eight months after Gail Bellerose’s daughter and two grandchildren died in a fiery crash near Driftpile First Nation, she expressed relief to learn the driver of the vehicle that hit them is finally facing charges.
- Food review Northern Chicken rules the roost in city's soul food scene
- Long-time friends Matt Phillips and Andrew Cowan have a thing for birds: pieces of them, that is. Deep fried, crispy-skinned, juicy, flavourful pieces of barnyard birds.