Set Vegreville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 7:09 PM
NW 35 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 12.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
11° | -6°
52° | 21°
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Media given tour of Rogers Place as building's structure takes shape video
- Officials gave the media a tour of construction progress at the Rogers Place arena Tuesday morning.
- Exclusive Alberta Tories breached policies on sole-source flood contracts
- Alberta’s auditor general has found the government of former premier Alison Redford breached its own policies when it handed two flood-related, sole-source contracts to Navigator Ltd., a consulting firm with close ties to Redford, current Premier Jim Prentice, and the provincial Progressive Conservative party.
- Streetcar service could extend to Whyte Avenue
- The Edmonton Radial Railway Society is looking to expand its tracks to Whyte Avenue for passenger pick-up.
- Crystal Kids lost charitable status last year
- Crystal Kids, an Edmonton organization that runs a drop-in centre for high-risk youth, continues to fundraise despite losing its charitable status last year.
- Canadian Blood Services urges donations as supply 'critically low'
- Canadian Blood Services is urging Canadians to make a donation. All blood types are required, but especially types A and O.