Swift Current, SK
Set Swift Current as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 7:07 PM
NW 21 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 7.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 4.
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
9° | -6°
48° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Regina police probe death of man found in alley
- Regina police are investigating after a dead man was found in an alley in the 3100 block of 6th Avenue.
- Prince Albert, Sask., woman competing in 1st Paralympics
- It was a proud moment for two parents from Prince Albert, Sask., this morning as their daughter Brittany Hudak made her Paralympic debut, competing in the 15 kilometre cross-country skiing event.
- Facebook appeal spurs speedy reunion of long-separated sisters audio
- In another demonstration of the power of social media, a Moose Jaw, Sask., woman has had a speedy reunion with her long-lost sister after turning to Facebook.
- Glider crash knocks out power in Manitou Lake RM
- A glider pilot was taken to hospital after a crash in west-central Saskatchewan on Sunday afternoon.
- 4 per cent tuition hike at University of Saskatchewan
- Many students at the University of Saskatchewan next fall are facing a tuition hike of just over four per cent.