Swift Current, SK
Set Swift Current as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 9:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
SSW 18 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Oct 25, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h. High 11.
Cloudy. Wind becoming south 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Sask. workers' compensation benefits expanded for psychological injury
- Paramedics, police officers and other first responders were at the Saskatchewan Legislature on Tuesday afternoon to see their lobbying pay off as the government and Opposition came together to expand workers' compensation coverage for those suffering from psychological injuries.
- RCMP search warrant application shows early findings and theory in Colten Boushie shooting
- An RCMP search warrant application offers details about what investigators believe happened on Gerald Stanley's farm the day Colten Boushie died.
- Regina Pats, Lung Association challenge students to be healthy
- The Regina Pats teamed up with The Lung Association of Saskatchewan on Tuesday morning as six players from the Pats were on hand at George Lee Elementary to give a presentation on keeping lungs healthy and working.
- 'Students Vote' educates and interests would-be voters
- Students Vote is aimed at getting kids interested in politics and government.
- 2 dead, 2 in hospital after bus collision
- An early morning collision near Colonsay, Sask. has left 2 men dead and 2 others in hospital.