Swift Current, SK
Set Swift Current as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 8:40 AM
Sunset: 5:16 PM
NW 35 km/h
Periods of light snow
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of light snow this morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High minus 10.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 26.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 26.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Regina gas prices fall to lowest level in a year
- Gas prices in Regina took another tumble today — dropping a little less than two cents.
- New Regina's weather, gas prices and traffic for Wednesday
- Here's what you need to know to start your morning.
- La Ronge, Sask., curfew bylaw polices parents
- As of this past weekend, no one in La Ronge, Sask., under the age of 18 can be out in public between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. without supervision.
- Video Learning the ropes at Canadian Western Agribition video
- CBC's Christy Climenhaga learns about barrel racing and more while making her first visit to the Canadian Western Agribition.
- Opposition says Sask. government spending too much promoting Lean
- Saskatchewan's Opposition says the government continues to devote too many health care workers to promoting its Lean model of efficiency.