Swift Current, SK
Set Swift Current as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 11:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
SSW 22 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 in the afternoon. High 21.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- What gear is needed to protect health care workers from Ebola?
- Health officials in Saskatchewan say front line workers have the proper, and recommended, gear available in the event they must work with a patient infected with Ebola or suspected of having Ebola. Nurses, however, are pressing for more.
- Adrienne Clarkson's Massey Lecture in Saskatoon well attended
- Former governor general Adrienne Clarkson spoke to a soldout crowd at the Broadway Theatre Monday, only the second Massey Lecture ever to take place in Saskatoon.
- RCMP 'involved' in case where teen, 17, injured by gunfire in Kronau, Sask.
- RCMP say a 17-year-old youth was injured in a shooting involving RCMP officers in Kronau, Sask.
- Warm Saskatchewan fall inspires photographers
- Whether you are a personal photographer or just like instagramming smart phone pix, you love sharing your warm fall snaps this season.
- Tim Bozon thanks RUH staff in person
- Hockey player Tim Bozon is visiting staff at the Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon, to give an in-person thank-you to the people who helped him through a serious bout of meningitis earlier this year.