Swift Current, SK
Set Swift Current as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 7:05 PM CST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 6:50 PM
WNW 21 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h. Low minus 14.
Periods of light snow ending early in the morning then clearing. High minus 4.
Clear. Local blowing snow late in the evening and overnight. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 9.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-16° | -20°
3° | -4°
-10° | -22°
14° | -8°
1° | -16°
34° | 3°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Crash near Pinehouse, Sask. leaves 2 dead
- RCMP say visibility was good at the time but Highway 914 was icy when two vehicles became part of a fatal crash Saturday morning.
- Regina apartment fire sends 2 to hospital
- Two people are in hospital and 13 are out of their homes after an early-morning fire on Saturday at an apartment building in Regina.
- Regina MMA fighter Charmaine Tweet loses championship in L.A.
- Charmaine 'Not-So-Sweet' Tweet lost on Friday at the Invicta Fighting Championships, a women's world championship for mixed martial arts, in Los Angeles.
- Video Buzzer-beater one for the books at Regina basketball game video
- With less than a second left in the game, Simon Nieblas sunk a basket to win the semi-final game for The Regina Christian School Grizzlies on Friday night at The Rock Regina high school basketball tournament.
- Sask. drivers line up for gas after some pump prices rise
- According to GasBuddy.com, the Regina Cabs discount gas station is one of several places in Saskatchewan where gas was still under 90 cents a litre Saturday morning.