Swift Current, SK
Set Swift Current as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 10:00 AM CST
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
SW 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Jul 31, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Clearing this morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 32. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers early in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 29.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
29° | 13°
84° | 55°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
30° | 13°
86° | 55°
32° | 13°
90° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Database maps Saskatoon, Regina violent crime sites by address
- A national database maps out so-called 'stigmatized properties' in Saskatchewan cities including Saskatoon and Regina.
- Woman stabbed in abdomen on 1600 block Angus Street
- Regina police say a woman was stabbed overnight at a house on the 1600 block of Angus Street. Police believe the woman's common-law partner stabbed her in the stomach.
- Saskatoon protesters rally against Prime Minister's visit
- Cheers of protest echoed in the streets out front of Prairieland Park in Saskatoon Wednesday night.
- Saskatoon Light & Power continues with smart meters
- City-owned utility company Saskatoon Light & Power is continuing with its program to replace all of its power meters with smart meters.
- SaskPower to remove 105,000 smart meters following fires
- The Saskatchewan government has ordered its power utility, SaskPower, to remove 105,000 so-called 'smart' meters, installed in homes and businesses across the province, following concerns about eight unexplained fires associated with the units.