Swift Current, SK
Set Swift Current as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 9:11 AM CST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 8:59 AM
Sunset: 5:08 PM
WSW 30 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Blowing snow with visibilities frequently less than 1 kilometre this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming northwest 50 gusting to 70 near noon. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 36 this morning and minus 26 this afternoon.
Periods of light snow. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 29.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow in the morning and afternoon. Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 19. Wind chill minus 30.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -25°
18° | -13°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
-19° | -19°
-2° | -2°
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
-10° | -20°
14° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Lighting up the Christmas tree, Saskatchewan style
- People across Saskatchewan are getting into the holiday spirit by posting pictures of their uniquely decorated Chrstmas trees.
- Regina school takes 'backpacks to briefcase' approach
- From the outside, Mother Teresa Middle School in Regina looks like any other school. But inside, it’s very different.
- Vision for downtown Saskatoon faces test today
- A new plan to transform the city's downtown faces a big test today.
- Sask. producer joins CBC's new Aboriginal page
- Merelda Fiddler is a current affairs producer for CBC Saskatchewan, working in radio, television and online. She’s produced numerous radio local and network specials over the last ten years.
- Man killed in highway crash north of Kindersley
- Police closed a portion of Highway 21 south of the Highway 31 junction after a fatal crash between a semi trailer and a minivan.