La Sarre, QC
Set La Sarre as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 5:05 PM
NE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 31 overnight.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 30 in the morning.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-20° | -22°
-4° | -8°
-17° | -30°
1° | -22°
-22° | -32°
-8° | -26°
-22° | -30°
-8° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- PQ members want another referendum soon, internal document reveals
- If the Parti Québécois is voted into power again, PQ members want a sovereignty referendum shortly after the election, according to an internal document obtained by CBC—Radio-Canada.
- Tim Hortons confirms layoffs at headquarters, regional offices
- Tim Hortons is laying off people in its headquarters and regional offices in the wake of its merger with Burger King.
- MP Sana Hassainia takes flak for poor vote attendance record audio
- Independent Montreal MP Sana Hassainia is under fire for her work ethic in the House of Commons, where she has attended only 16 out of 269 votes. Some constituents in the Verchères riding she represents say she's also not doing much there.
- Angela Orosz, Auschwitz-born Montrealer, returns to Poland for liberation anniversary video
- Angela Orosz was born in Auschwitz in the dying days of the Second World War. She's returning for the first time to the death camp that claimed the lives of her father and other family members.
- Guercy Edmond, Montreal cabbie accused of running over passenger, pleads not guilty
- Guercy Edmond, captured on video running over a passenger with his taxi in 2012, maintains he was trying to escape the scene to report an altercation to police.