La Sarre, QC
Set La Sarre as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 31, 16 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 9:11 PM
NW 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 30, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon May 30, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Low 8.
Periods of rain ending near noon then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low plus 3.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Kelowna RCMP arrest suspect in Montreal gender-confirming clinic fire
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Kelowna, B.C., have arrested Jayne Ellen Heideck, who was wanted in connection with a fire that damaged Montreal's Centre Métropolitain de Chirurgie.
- Outremont moves ahead with controversial ban on places of worship
- Outremont's Hasidic community, which represents around 25 per cent of the borough's population, worries the ban will effectively outlaw the building of new synagogues in the neighbourhood.
- STM to introduce small fare increases July 1
- In a statement, STM chair Philippe Schnobb said the new rates are the lowest increases since 1998, and the cost of public transit in Montreal remains “among the lowest in North America.”
- Quebec scraps annual physical exams for healthy patients over 5 years old
- Annual visits for routine checkups will be limited to patients who suffer from chronic diseases and children under the age of five.
- St-Henri looting puts spotlight on Montreal neighbourhood's gentrification video
- After another case of vandalism and looting on the weekend, Montreal business owners, politicians and community activists are reflecting on the stresses an influx of new businesses and high-priced condos are placing on the city's St-Henri neighbourhood.