La Sarre, QC
Set La Sarre as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 12:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:40 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 29 overnight.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 1. Wind chill minus 29 in the morning. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 16.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow or rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow or rain|
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
-3° | -18°
27° | -0°
2° | -14°
36° | 7°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal students protest cuts in downtown march
- More than 1,000 people marched through downtown Montreal on Friday night in the latest demonstration against the Quebec government's cutbacks.
- Video Montreal weekend: What's on March 27-29 video
- Montreal filmmaker Francois Girard's releases his newest film Boychoir, Verdun hosts a Maple syrup festival and Montreal heavy-metal bands face off at Katacombes.
- New Stephen Harper 'dumb' to say niqab is anti-women, Charles Taylor says video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper is "dumb" to say that wearing a niqab is anti-women, according to Charles Taylor, one of the men behind Quebec's landmark Bouchard-Taylor Commission on Reasonable Accommodation.
- Anti-terror Bill C-51 to be changed as Tories respond to criticism video
- The government will propose a handful of amendments to the proposed anti-terror bill when it goes to clause-by-clause review on Tuesday, CBC News has learned, including a proposal that would protect protests from being captured by the new measures.
- Quebec City protesters shot directly with tear gas video
- The family of a Quebec student says it will press charges against a Quebec City police officer after Naomie Trudeau-Tremblay was hit in the face with part of a tear gas canister during a protest on Thursday.