La Sarre, QC
Set La Sarre as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 01, 15 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 9:24 PM
N 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 30, 15 at 5:42 PM EDT Tue Jun 30, 15 at 5:42 PM EDT
Showers or thunderstorms. Local amount 30 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 10.
Rain. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. High 15.
Clearing. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 6.
|Rain||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Team sports give young children a boost in class
- Children who played structured sports with a coach in kindergarten were better able to follow instructions and stay focused in the classroom when they reached fourth grade, Quebec researchers have found.
- Charbonneau commission still waiting to see Accurso's $250,000 cheque
- The commission that looked into corruption in Quebec's construction industry is still waiting to see a $250,000 cheque that Antonio Accurso says he gave to an associate of Jacques Duchesneau.
- Canada Day activities postponed in Pointe-Claire, Dollard-des-Ormeaux
- A gloomy forecast of rain and thunderstorms means many Montreal-area Canada Day events are postponed or cancelled.
- Montreal cops who beat, ditched drunk man on Île-Ste-Hélène face punishment video
- The province's police-ethics board is weighing how long it will suspend Montreal police officers Luc Gauthier and Alain Poirier.
- Photos FIFA Women's World Cup: US fans flock to Montreal
- Thousands of U.S. fans were in Montreal to watch their team win 2-0 against Germany in the Women's World Cup semi final at Olympic Stadium.