La Sarre, QC
Set La Sarre as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
SW 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 30 overnight.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 32 in the morning.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 17.
|Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-11° | -22°
12° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Hijab-wearing woman should be allowed to testify, Harper spokesman says video audio
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper doesn't agree with a Quebec Court judge's controversial decision to refuse to hear a woman's case because she was wearing a hijab, a spokesman says.
- Côte-des-Neiges pothole spawns hubcap graveyard video
- Huseyin Bakirci was driving along Decelles Avenue in Côte-des-Neiges on Wednesday night when he hit a pothole so huge it broke two of his car's rims and sent two of his hubcaps flying.
- Adil Charkaoui incensed by CEGEPs suspending Arabic school contracts video
- Adil Charkaoui, a Moroccan-born Montrealer who years ago successfully challenged being held on a security certificate, says the suspension of his Arabic school's contracts with two Montreal CEGEPs is prejudiced and ridiculous.
- Bombardier CS300 takes off for 1st test flight video
- Bombardier saw one of its CS300 jets take off from Mirabel airport in Montreal today, the first time the company's larger CSeries plane has taken to the skies.
- New Neptune smartwatch aims to make you throw out your smartphone
- A Montreal startup is building a smartwatch that aims to make your smartphone redundant – and eventually your tablet, your laptop and your smart TV too.