La Sarre, QC
Set La Sarre as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 9:01 PM
NNW 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu May 23, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT
Flurries ending late this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 2.
Sunny. High 12.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | -2°
59° | 28°
17° | 0°
63° | 32°
18° | 3°
64° | 37°
23° | 6°
73° | 43°
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- updated Boil water advisory delay questioned by Montreal councillor video audio
- One Montreal politician is questioning why city officials didn't release a boil water advisory sooner, following the discovering of sediment in a Montreal water filtration plant.
- Supreme Court refuses to hear Lise Thibault's appeal
- The Supreme Court of Canada has refused to hear the appeal of Quebec's former Lt.-Gov. Lise Thibault, who is charged with fraud and breach of trust.
- updated RCMP moving to freeze assets in widening SNC-Lavalin probe
- The RCMP is moving to freeze millions of dollars in bank accounts and real estate holdings in Montreal and Florida as part of its expanding probe into Canadian engineering firm SNC-Lavalin.
- new Trudeau raises environmental questions over pipeline video
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says a proposed west-east pipeline project will not go forward unless it addresses key environmental concerns.
- Via terror plot suspects due in court today
- Two suspects charged in an alleged plot to bomb a Via Rail train are scheduled to appear in a Toronto court Thursday morning.