La Sarre, QC
Set La Sarre as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
N 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Low minus 22.
Sunny. High plus 1. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning after midnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Low minus 5.
|Sunny||Periods of freezing rain or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
-5° | -19°
23° | -2°
-3° | -18°
27° | -0°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal's Olympic Stadium needs $220M facelift, government report says
- An infrastructure report tabled with last week's provincial budget says Montreal's Olympic Stadium needs $220 million in repairs over the next decade.
- New Éric Turcotte accused of million-dollar employment insurance fraud
- A Montreal man is facing charges for 44 counts of employment insurance fraud.
- Montreal police looking for suspects who stole money from man with mental illness
- Montreal police are looking for the public's help to find a suspect who stole hundreds of dollars from a mentally ill man on New Year's Eve while he was at a convenience store in Rosemont La Petite-Patrie.
- Quebec coroner recommends safer intersections after pedestrian death video
- A Quebec coroner says Montreal intersections should be made more safe, following the dealth of a 77-year-old woman who was struck and killed by a truck while crossing the street in May 2014.
- Richard Henry Bain headed to trial in September
- Richard Henry Bain, the man accused of first-degree murder in the deadly election night shooting at a Parti Québécois victory party in Montreal in 2012, is scheduled to head to trial on Sept. 8, 2015.