La Sarre, QC
Set La Sarre as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Sep 01, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this morning. High 28. UV index 6 or high.
Becoming cloudy this evening. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 26.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Students, parents, staff protest public school spending cuts
- Across Quebec, the school day started today with parents, students and staff members forming human chains in protest against budget belt-tightening they say is threatening the public education system.
- Recession confirmed as Canada's GDP shrank in 2nd quarter video
- Canada's economy expanded in June but declined by 0.1 per cent for the second quarter as a whole, meeting the bar of what is legally defined as a recession.
- Lester B. Pearson School Board approves $276M budget
- The Lester B. Pearson School Board will balance its books for the upcoming school year, despite a $1.6 million deficit.
- Analysis Michelle Gagnon: NDP wave in Quebec still surging
- One month into the campaign and more than one to go, it’s clear Quebec’s Orange Wave of 2011 was no fluke. And now, in a campaign that’s all about change, Quebecers are opting for continuity.
- Video Overdose awareness in Émilie-Gamelin Place video
- Emily Brass reports from a vigil for Montrealers who have died of drug overdoses on a renewed call for safe injection sites.