La Sarre, QC
Set La Sarre as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM
WSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 34 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then periods of snow. Local blowing snow late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 29 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
Periods of snow and local blowing snow ending overnight then partly cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 19.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny|
-4° | -20°
25° | -4°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Concordia Muslim Students' Association removes controversial books from its shelves audio
- The Concordia University Muslim Students’ Association (MSA) has removed some controversial writings from its shelves after a meeting with the administration of the school.
- McGill University open to suggestion of women-only gym hours audio
- The administration at McGill University says it would be amenable to having women-only hours at the campus gym.
- White powder sent to Quebec Conservative MP harmless: police
- Quebec police have determined that the white powder in an envelope sent to the constituency office of Infrastructure Minister Denis Lebel is harmless. Suspicious envelopes containing white powder turned up at the constituency offices of four Quebec Conservative MPs on Thursday.
- SPCA West Island meets $55,000 fundraising goal audio
- The SPCA West Island in Vaudreuil has surpassed its fundraising goal less than a week after launching an online campaign to stay open.
- Video Montreal Impact voted against new MLS collective bargaining agreement video
- The MLS and its players agreed on new collective bargaining agreement. But the Impact voted against it. Player union representative Evan Bush explains why.