La Sarre, QC
Set La Sarre as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:18 AM EDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:18 AM EDT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning near noon. High 18.
|A few showers||Sunny||Rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
26° | 11°
79° | 52°
27° | 17°
81° | 63°
27° | 18°
81° | 64°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal scrambles to find new mayor, again video
- As their city council searches for an interim mayor, Montrealers are still reeling from the corruption charges laid against a political leader who had pledged to clean up City Hall.
- new Que. construction strike creates obstacles for home buyers video
- As the province-wide construction strike enters its third day, Quebecers are dealing with the consequences of projects large and small being left at a standstill.
- Hungary indicts ex-Montrealer on Nazi-era war crimes
- Hungarian prosecutors indict a 98-year-old former police officer for abusing Jews and assisting in their deportation to Nazi death camps during World War II.
- Gatineau promotes itself with free shuttle service
- A new bus service has launched in Gatineau as part of a larger push to market the Outaouais region and boost the economy.
- Canada to send peacekeeping troops to Haiti
- A handful of Canadian troops are about to take part in peacekeeping operation in Haiti, under the command of Brazilian forces, in a long-delayed mission that has been kept inexplicably low on the political radar.