La Sarre, QC
Set La Sarre as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 6:51 PM
SE 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 04, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Oct 04, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this afternoon. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 2.
Mainly sunny. High 14.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Trans-Pacific Partnership talks near deal after reported pharma breakthrough video
- A dozen Pacific nations were close to a deal on a sweeping free trade pact on Sunday in Atlanta after a reported breakthrough over how long a monopoly pharmaceutical companies should be given on new biotech drugs.
- Zack Kassian of Montreal Canadiens injured in car crash
- Zack Kassian, a forward for the Montreal Canadiens, was involved in a car crash on Sunday morning in Montreal.
- Sidewalk near Laurier Park removed to allow for parking
- Montreal will dig up the sidewalk on the east side of Laurier Park to make room for parking on the other side of a bike path.
- Rosemont stabbing sends man, 24, to hospital
- Police have arrested three people after a 24-year-old man was stabbed during an altercation in Rosemont early Sunday morning.
- Mont-Mégantic Observatory needs $2.5M in funding: mayors
- Montreal mayor Denis Coderre and mayors in the Eastern Townships want federal leaders to commit to funding the Mont-Mégantic Observatory to the tune of $2.5 million over five years.