Set Rouyn-Noranda as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 30, 16 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 6:58 PM
E 19 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Sep 30, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 5.
Increasing cloudiness. High 17.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Systemic racism exists in Quebec, says Jean-François Lisée
- Jean-François Lisée said he believes there is systemic racism everywhere, including in Quebec, and that the government should go straight to action.
- Peter Trent quits Montreal finance commission, calls it a 'charade'
- Westmount Mayor Peter Trent has stepped down as vice-chair of the Montreal agglomeration council's financial review commission, saying it is expected to simply rubber stamp spending decisions made by city hall.
- Quebec tourism group to expand in fight against illegal home-sharing
- Only seven fines have been given out for cases of illegal home-sharing since the new rules came into effect last April.
- 10 years after De la Concorde overpass collapse, a witness remembers
- Claude Girard says he's still uneasy every time he drives over a bridge or overpass, ten years after he helped pull people from rumble of the De la Concorde collapse.
- Timeline De la Concorde overpass: Before and after the collapse
- The contract for the De la Concorde overpass was awarded in 1968 and by 1980, the first reports of problems began to emerge. Here's a look at some of the important dates in the overpass's history.