Set Rouyn-Noranda as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 9:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
S 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
Rain. Amount 10 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 10.
Rain changing to snow near midnight. Rainfall amount 10 mm. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 near midnight. Low minus 4.
|Rain||Snow||Cloudy||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-12° | -15°
10° | 5°
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec budget review proposes $2.3B in government program cuts
- Opposition parties and industry groups say budget cuts proposed by the Robillard commission go too far and may compromise the province's ability to serve its population's needs.
- Recap Tiger-Cats beat Als in East final, advance to Grey Cup video
- Brandon Banks returned two punts for touchdowns to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup, defeating the Montreal Alouettes 40-24 in the East Division final Sunday.
- Bixi recommends return of bike-sharing service in 2015
- The not-for-profit board that runs Montreal's bike-sharing service known as Bixi recommended bringing back the popular service in 2015 and unveiled its five-year plan to keep it afloat.
- NHL: 3 things to know for Sunday
- The Montreal Canadiens, Vancouver Canucks and Winnipeg Jets all see action in the NHL on Sunday night. One star will get a break, while another will reach a milestone.
- Video RAW: Protesters against uranium in Mistissini begin march to Montreal video
- A group is walking from Mistissini to Montreal to protest uranium mining in the James Bay region.