Set Rouyn-Noranda as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 31, 16 at 12:43 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
NNW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 31, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Aug 31, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. A few showers beginning this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers. Low 10.
A few showers ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. High 18.
|A few showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated P.K. Subban returns to Montreal Children's Hospital following trade
- Nearly a year after making his $10-million fundraising pledge, P.K. Subban returned today to the Montreal Children's Hospital.
- Controversial Quebec history course still in 'pilot' phase, province insists
- Even though the books have been printed and school boards are using the new program, a point man for Quebec's education minister insists the province's controversial new history curriculum could still be changed.
- Growing bilingual divide 'dangerous,' Montreal business leader says
- The growing bilingual divide between young francophone and anglophones across Canada is "dangerous" and more needs to be done to reduce the trend, says the head of Montreal's Chamber of Commerce.
- Updated Missing pet python tracked down in Verdun
- Police say the reptile, which was missing for almost a week, was found between two walls of an apartment building in the Montreal borough.
- 2 years after Matthew Kustra's disappearance, family still seeks answers
- The night Matthew Kustra disappeared from a pub in NDG, he told his friends he would be back in 20 minutes. It's been 2 years.