Set Rouyn-Noranda as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 9:29 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
S 13 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 9:09 AM EDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 9:09 AM EDT
Rain. Risk of a thunderstorm this morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming west 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 5.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Showers||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
7° | 6°
45° | 43°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Calgary Mayor Naheed Nenshi wants Montreal's best and brightest audio
- Calgary mayor Naheed Nenshi dropped by Montreal's Concordia University Friday on his Eastern Canadian tour, to persuade graduating university students to move to his city.
- Recap CFL: Alouettes beat Redblacks for 5th win in a row video
- Sean Whyte kicked three field goals and the Montreal Alouettes offence did just enough to earn a 23-17 win over the Ottawa Redblacks on Friday, Oct. 24.
- Vigil held in honour of Jenique Dalcourt, Longueuil beating victim video
- Security measures have been beefed up along the Longueuil bike path where a 23-year-old woman was found badly beaten late Tuesday night.
- Elderly man hit by bus in NDG in critical condition
- An 81-year-old man is in hospital with life-threatening injuries after he was hit by a bus Friday afternoon in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
- 8-car accident in St-Leonard leaves several injured
- Police and Urgences-Santé are on the scene of an accident involving eight vehicles