Set Rouyn-Noranda as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 21, 17 at 12:03 AM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
SW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of light snow mixed with freezing drizzle
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 20, 17 at 8:43 PM EST Fri Jan 20, 17 at 8:43 PM EST
Periods of light snow or freezing drizzle. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Periods of drizzle in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 2.
Periods of drizzle with risk of freezing drizzle. Fog patches. Low zero.
|Periods of drizzle||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Man, 89, in critical condition after being hit by car in NDG
- Montreal police are investigating a crash in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce after an 89-year-old man was transported to hospital in critical condition after he was struck by an SUV.
- Montreal anti-Trump demonstration ends in vandalism
- Four windows were smashed and another 8 painted with graffiti in downtown Montreal Friday evening as an anti-Donald Trump demonstration was coming to an end.
- Last Canadian survivor of Armenian genocide dies at 107
- Knar Yemenidjian was the last living link for Canada's Armenian community to the genocide that began in 1915.
- Light-rail project fails to get green light from Quebec's environmental review agency
- The proposed light-rail project that would link downtown Montreal with the South Shore and West Island is incomplete and requires a more in-depth review before getting the green light, according to Quebec's environmental review agency (BAPE).
- Daughter of Val-des-Monts, Que., man convicted of incest says 'mountain' lifted
- A west Quebec woman who was sexually abused by her father for more than 30 years urged other victims of domestic violence to come forward, saying testifying against him at trial was a deliverance for her.