Set Rouyn-Noranda as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
WNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 7:55 AM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 7:55 AM EST
Snow squalls ending this morning then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 11.
Clear. Low minus 22.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 6.
|Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-12° | -24°
10° | -11°
-11° | -23°
12° | -9°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Rania El-Alloul hijab ruling draws complaint against Quebec judge
- A Montreal resident has filed a complaint against Quebec Court Judge Eliana Marengo for her decision not to hear the case of a Muslim woman because she was wearing a hijab.
- New Raif Badawi's wife worried he could face death penalty
- Ensaf Haidar, who lives in Sherbrooke, Que. with their three children, says she's heard from official sources in Saudia Arabia her husband could now face the death penalty in a new trial for renouncing his faith.
- Quebec coroner to release report on deaths of sisters in Thailand
- A Quebec coroner will present her report into the deaths of sisters Audrey Bélanger and Noémi Bélanger of Pohénégamook, Que. who died under mysterious circumstances in Thailand in 2012.
- Canadian Screen Awards 2015: Mommy big film winner, Orphan Black takes top TV trophies
- Montreal-based drama Mommy was the darling of Sunday night’s Canadian Screen Awards, taking home nine trophies including best motion picture. Space channel's Orphan Black dominated the TV categories.
- Montreal weather: Mild with a few flurries
- A few flurries are expected today, ending late this afternoon. Winds could gust up to 60 km per hour around noon, with a high of -3. Click here for the full forecast