Set Rouyn-Noranda as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 28, 15 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 35
Feels like: 95
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Jul 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers with risk of a severe thunderstorm. High 32. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 17.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 31.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated 1974 Valcartier grenade explosion report recommends victim compensation video
- A report into a deadly 1974 explosion at a cadet training camp at CFB Valcartier in Quebec says the dozens of victims should be adequately compensated.
- Joyce Mitchell, New York prison worker, pleads guilty to helping 2 killers escape
- Joyce Mitchell, a tailor shop instructor at Clinton Correctional Facility in New York, has pleaded guilty to smuggling hacksaw blades in frozen hamburger meat to two killers who later broke out and spent more than two weeks on the run.
- New Robin Janson is the last tobacco farmer in Quebec
- In the 1990s, there were more than 150 tobacco producers, but the number gradually dwindled down to one. Some sold or leased their land, others started farming fruits and vegetables.
- Audio What does Didier Drogba's acquisition mean for the Montreal Impact? audio
- Nick Sabetti, soccer writer for Goal.com and Sportsnet, and Jason Coveyduck, head of the Montreal Chelsea FC Supporters Group, join CBC's Alex Leduc to discuss the acquisition of star striker Didier Drogba.
- 100 lightning strikes hit Montreal in 3 hours audio
- Montrealers were witness to a spectacular electrical storm on Monday evening, with over 100 lightning strikes between 6 and 9 p.m.