Set Rouyn-Noranda as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 8:56 PM
NE 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy. A few showers beginning this evening. Low 9.
Showers. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Low plus 3.
|Showers||Rain or snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
13° | -1°
55° | 30°
15° | 0°
59° | 32°
17° | 1°
63° | 34°
21° | 3°
70° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- breaking Service restored on Montreal metro lines
- Montreal's STM is reporting service is back on all four of its metro lines.
- Daniel Ratthé asked to resign from CAQ
- Blainville MNA Daniel Ratthé has been suspended from the Coalition Avenir Québec caucus and asked to sit as an independent in light of anticipated allegations.
- analysis Crucifix to stay in National Assembly: Drainville audio
- PQ minister Bernard Drainville says the crucifix will remain behind the speaker's throne in the National Assembly.
- Quebecer describes chasing tornadoes in Oklahoma audio
- Storm chaser Jolyane Limoges was in Oklahoma when the tornado that left 24 dead in its wake cut across the town of Moore.
- Gary Carter honoured with Montreal street name
- The memory of baseball hero Gary Carter will be commemorated by the City of Montreal today with the renaming of a street in Villeray.