Shoal Lake, MB
Set Shoal Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 28, 15 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Hazy. High 28. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Hazy. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 28.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Get ready for a warm day across the southern part of the province… and some showers cutting across the north end of the lakes and through Thompson as well. We’ll get to 27 in the hazy sunshine today… but warmer to the west. There’s a good chance at 30 degrees in the SW corner of MB. Friday will be interesting. We are hugely unstable with a hot and humid day. All we need is a trigger to start things going and it looks like a weak front moves through in the afternoon. I’ll keep the risk of thunderstorms in my forecast for Friday afternoon. As we approach the weekend, cloud covers the south overnight Friday into Saturday and there is a slight chance for a brief shower EARLY Saturday morning… then a sunny and humid high of 29. Sunday… 31 degrees in the sunshine but it will be a little on the windy side. The warm weather sticks around well into next week…. which is September! WOO HOO!
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: Light Wind in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10/15 the afternoon.
Saturday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SSE @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 40/50 in the afternoon.
- Baseball-sized hail hits southern Manitoba in Friday storm video
- Baseball-sized hail and torrential downpours were seen across in different parts of the province.
- Winnipeg Harvest asks for help at Blue Bombers home game Saturday
- 'Hunger doesn't take a holiday,' Winnipeg Harvest reminds fans.
- Malathion trucks back on the streets fogging Friday
- City of Winnipeg crews will be out spraying city parks with malathion Wednesday night.
- Freedom Road crowdfunding campaign ends Saturday short of $10M goal
- Nearly 1,000 people have contributed to the Freedom Road crowdfunding initiative started earlier this summer.
- Alleged credit card fraudsters thwarted by Winnipeg police
- Two Montrealers have been charged in connection to credit card fraud in the Winnipeg area.