Shoal Lake, MB
Set Shoal Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
E 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Wed Sep 02, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High 31. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 19.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 33.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As we kick off the month of September, it will feel more like July. We will continue with our warm weather pattern this week with highs of 29 on Tuesday and 31 on Wednesday. Thursday is also warm at 28 but the afternoon looks stormy at this point. The instability numbers are “through the roof” for Thursday afternoon and there is a front moving through which could provide the trigger for storm development. I’ll be tracking the timing of that carefully this week. It does look like cooler weather will move in for the upcoming weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 30/40 in the morning. SSE @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Mom charged in killing of 2-month-old baby girl: Winnipeg police
- Murder charges have been laid against the mother of a two-month-old girl who died in a Winnipeg hospital earlier this year.
- New Jets fans face metal detectors as MTS Centre boosts security
- Going to events at the MTS Centre is going to be a lot like going through airport security from now on.
- New New basketball court opens in Winnipeg's Point Douglas area
- People in Winnipeg’s Point Douglas neighbourhood have a new outdoor basketball court to play on at the Norquay Community Centre.
- Winnipeg mosquito spraying scrubbed due to expected high winds
- In a press release, the City of Winnipeg said winds are expected to be too strong for the fogging to be effective.
- Blue Bombers get QB Matt Nichols in trade with Eskimos
- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have given themselves a fighting chance to get back into the CFL playoff race by picking up veteran quarterback Matt Nichols from the Edmonton Eskimos.