Shoal Lake, MB
Set Shoal Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 28, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
ENE 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 28, 17 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Feb 28, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness this morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 28 this morning.
Periods of light snow. Low minus 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Tuesday will be a sunny day across the south with a high of -7 and fairly light winds. However, on Tuesday night, some snow sets up in the west and looks like it will drop a couple of centimetres on the Red River Valley early Wednesday morning.
The rest of Wednesday is mostly cloudy as the snow pushes east. We can look forward to some late day clearing. Thursday will be the coldest day of the week feeling more like January with a sunny and breezy high of just -13.
I’m tracking a weak disturbance that could deliver a few more flurries along with some gusty winds later in the day on Friday ahead of a milder weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: N @ 10 in the morning. N @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Refugees in Winnipeg opening their homes to help recent wave of asylum seekers
- Refugees in Winnipeg who are living on social assistance are opening their homes to help other refugee claimants who need temporary housing.
- New 'I won't give up': Mom of missing Manitoba woman Lorlene Bone marks 1 year since disappearance
- It has been one year since Evelyn Chartrand last heard from her daughter Lorlene Bone. Family and friends will hold a candlelight vigil Tuesday to mark the anniversary of her disappearance.
- New Asylum seeker met at the border by CBC relieved to be in Canada
- A refugee from Somalia who CBC met just as he had crossed into Canada says he is feeling very good now that he is Canada.
- New 'I think Winnipeg is home': Syrian refugee 1 year later video
- One year ago, as thousands of Syrian refugees started over in Canada, CBC got to know members of the Al Meslamani family, as they began their new lives in Winnipeg. We caught up with them to find out how they're doing 12 months later.
- New Belongings held 'hostage': Man pays 2 moving companies to get stuff to new home
- A former Winnipeg resident has some advice for anyone who needs to hire a moving van company: do your research if you want to avoid a bumpy ride.