Shoal Lake, MB
Set Shoal Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 25, 15 at 3:00 PM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 9:36 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon May 25, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing this evening. Low 8.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 26.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The rain in my forecast for Monday and Tuesday has stayed to the southeast thanks to a strong high pressure system over southern MB. Expect cloud today but not much rain at all. There is a slight chance for a stray shower in southwestern MB later this afternoon. Tuesday is a fairly unstable day with highs between 28 and 30 across the south and dewpoint temperatures approaching the mid teens. That means it will feel more humid in the afternoon. By Wednesday we are back into a dryer air mass and slightly cooler conditions. I do see more showers on the way for Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 20 the morning. NE @ 20 the afternoon.
Thursday: N @ 10 in the morning. NNE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- New RCMP highlight 6 cases on National Missing Children's Day
- Manitoba RCMP and the Canadian Centre for Child Protection are highlighting the cases of six youth as part of National Missing Children's Day today.
- New FIFA Women's World Cup fans forced to book hotels far from Winnipeg
- It's not just Winnipeg hotels that are booked solid for the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup of Soccer.
- Power stretchers to be added to all Winnipeg ambulances
- All city ambulances are to be outfitted with power stretcher systems intended to reduce injuries among paramedics, the City of Winnipeg said on Monday.
- East India Company, community bid farewell to Kamal Mehra
- The sons of Kamal Mehra, who died Friday at age 66, remember and mourn the sudden death of their father.
- 3 Winnipeg cases highlighted on National Missing Children's Day
- The Winnipeg Police Service and the Canadian Centre for Child Protection are highlighting the cases of three girls as part of National Missing Children's Day.