Shoal Lake, MB
Set Shoal Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 8:15 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
SSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy. Light snow beginning late this afternoon. High minus 13.
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 18.
Periods of snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 25.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny|
-17° | -19°
1° | -2°
-19° | -26°
-2° | -15°
-16° | -29°
3° | -20°
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Get ready for a few -30 temps on Wednesday night…. even colder in the north. Not much relief in sight but we do get a little milder as a snowy system pushes through the prairies Thursday and then into Friday for the eastern prairies. This is the same system that delivered lots of snow in the mountains Wednesday. It will lose a lot of it’s steam as it moves toward Manitoba. By supper time Friday, we’ll see snow in Winnipeg. Expect to shovel 3 or 4cm Saturday morning. There’ll be a couple more cms on Saturday before the temp dives again into Sunday morning.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: S @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: NNE @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: NNE @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Downtown Winnipeg BIZ wins award for programs to help homeless
- The Downtown Winnipeg BIZ has won a national tourism award for raising awareness of homelessness, in part by having business and community leaders sleep on the streets for a night.
- Updated Winnipeg deals up Black Friday dog sales
- Some Winnipeg dog adoption groups are getting in on the Black Friday hype, hoping to find families for their homeless hounds.
- Siloam Mission in dire need of winter clothing
- Siloam Mission is urgently in need of a number of clothing items as temperatures continue to plummet and wind chills pick up.
- Biting wind chill lingers in Manitoba as cold snap continues
- You know it's a deep freeze when you're holding out for a high of –9 C that doesn't even arrive until Tuesday.
- Updated Syrian Electronic Army claims hack of news sites, including CBC
- The Syrian Electronic Army is claiming responsibility for the hacking of multiple news websites, including CBC News.