Shoal Lake, MB
Set Shoal Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 5:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 8:41 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:14 PM CST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:14 PM CST
Periods of snow with risk of freezing drizzle. Local amount 5 cm. Fog patches. Low minus 5.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Fog patches. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 11.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-18° | -21°
-0° | -6°
-19° | -23°
-2° | -9°
-21° | -25°
-6° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The mild weather continues and that means a real mix of conditions in terms of precipitation. There is a freezing drizzle advisory in effect for the southwest portion of the province today. I also see a stationary band of snow through the Dauphin area stretching back into Saskatchewan. Expect a few light flurries in the Red River Valley later today and this evening. The low cloud, foggy conditions and freezing mist continues Monday night. Tuesday is still a cloudy day with a few flurries and a slightly cooler daytime high of -1. Through the week toward Christmas, our weather turns gradually cooler. On Friday (Boxing Day) the deep freeze really hits.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NNE @ 15 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: N @ 20/30 in the morning. NNW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10/15 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg sisters give away more than 2,000 gifts to strangers
- Two sisters hit the streets to hand out more than 2,000 gifts to unsuspecting strangers in Winnipeg Monday.
- '911 calling may be affected' by Manitoba service issues: MTS
- If you've had problems with you cellphone, internet and other MTS services Monday afternoon, you're not alone.
- Rob Clarke's controversial bill to change the Indian Act passed into law
- Conservative MP Rob Clarke's controversial private member's bill to change the Indian Act passed into law last week.
- MLA Steve Ashton resigns ahead of NDP leadership bid video
- Manitoba’s Transportation Minister Steve Ashton is resigning from cabinet.
- Manslaughter charges laid in beating death of sleeping man
- A 39-year-old man has been charged with manslaughter in connection to the beating death of a man in Winnipeg.