Shoal Lake, MB
Set Shoal Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 10:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h late this afternoon. High 12.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 4.
Becoming cloudy in the morning then periods of rain. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming north 30 km/h early in the evening then northwest 50 gusting to 70. High 9.
|Periods of rain||Cloudy||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m tracking a few scattered showers through southern Manitoba tonight. It’s a more steady rain in the west. The showers will be on and off through the day Wednesday along with fairly windy conditions and a high of 16 degrees. Thursday starts with calm, sunny conditions but late afternoon marks a significant change in the pattern. Winds will pick up out of the west and we can expect another band of showers that lasts into Friday morning. Friday clears but the winds remain strong through the day with a chilly 8 degrees high temp.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. WSW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: WSW @ 10 in the morning. W @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- New Quick-handed suspect sought in thefts from Winnipeg banks
- Winnipeg police are searching for a man after two banks were robbed in July.
- New Winnipeg man used dating website to meet, steal $27K from women
- Talk about losing at love. A 37-year-old Winnipeg man is facing fraud charges after two women he befriended on a dating website were robbed of $27,000.
- Winnipeg school trustee pushes for e-cigarettes ban
- A Winnipeg school trustee is taking aim at e-cigarettes, trying to ban them from all schools in his division.
- 'Deadbeats' across Canada owe more than $3.7B in support video
- They're commonly called "deadbeats" — people who refuse to support their families after courts order them to pay — and CBC News has learned they owe more than $3.7 billion across the country for support orders.
- New French education fight featured at new museum
- The story of a Prince Edward Island woman who fought for her children's right to be educated in French is being highlighted at the newly-opened Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg.