Shoal Lake, MB
Set Shoal Lake as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 3:00 AM CST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 8:11 AM
Sunset: 4:48 PM
N 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of light snow ending this evening then clearing. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 22.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High minus 10.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 14.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-21° | -27°
-6° | -17°
-23° | -29°
-9° | -20°
-13° | -18°
9° | -0°
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
This week will be cold again starting with Monday. We start the week with flurries, gusty winds out of the northwest and a daytime high -11. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are also very cold with a mix of sun and cloud.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Power outages leave 3,700 without power in St. James, Headingly
- Power outages swept through parts of St. James and Headingly Sunday night leaving over 3,700 customers without power.
- Manitoba vet critical of feds' $200M mental health pledge
- A Manitoba veteran is questioning the timing and motives behind the federal government's Sunday announcement it will be pledging $200 million to mental health services for veterans and military personnel.
- Recap Steen, Reaves help Blues defeat Jets video
- Winnipeg native Ryan Reaves had a goal and Alex Steen had two assists to push the St. Louis Blues past the Jets by a score of 4-2.
- Winnipeg candle-making duo gaining international exposure video
- A Winnipeg candle-making duo is seeing sales rise and their products light up in the hands of Hollywood stars.
- Manitoba erects road signs even when work isn't being done
- The Manitoba government has a policy that allows signs touting its economic agenda to be erected at construction sites long before work begins and to be left up over the winter lull, The Canadian Press has learned.