Shoal Lake, MB
Set Shoal Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 27, 16 at 6:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 9:34 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 27, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Jul 27, 16 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. High 26. Humidex 28. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 10.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are in a dry weather pattern and it feels good to say that. Wednesday will be slightly cooler then Tuesday and sunny. As we approach the weekend temps will get back into the 30s (by Sunday). The next chance for a significant rainfall would be Sunday overnight into Monday. The sun returns Monday afternoon though with steamy temps several degrees above the seasonal normal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: N @ 10 in the morning. N @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
- George Reznik, Winnipeg jazz legend, dies at 86
- George Reznik, a jazz pianist who played with Louis Armstrong, Barbara Streisand and a number of other stars, was 86.
- Manitoba RCMP make arrest after video shows man throwing puppy
- Chemawawin RCMP have arrested an 18-year-old man in relation to a disturbing case of animal abuse after a Facebook video surfaced online showing a man in Easterville, Man. throwing a puppy into the air and onto pavement.
- Joshua Tod missing, last seen in North End Friday
- Winnipeg police are hoping the public can help them locate missing child, Joshua Tod.
- Freight service to Churchill slashed in half
- Freight-train service to Churchill has been cut to once a week, adding another blow to a northern Manitoba town still reeling from the closure of its port.
- 137 Long Plain First Nation tornado evacuees to be moved to Portage la Prairie
- One week after a tornado ripped through Long Plain First Nation, Man., all but 137 of the hundreds of people forced out of their homes have returned.