Shoal Lake, MB
Set Shoal Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 10:00 AM CST
Feels like: -41
Feels like: -42
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 6:27 PM
NW 27 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 33.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 39.
Mainly sunny. Wind south 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 in the evening. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 36.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-1° | -17°
30° | 1°
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Could this be winter’s last gasp for the season??? Wednesday’s high is -17 but there won’t be quite as much wind as Tuesday. Still… fairly cold and uncomfortable if you aren’t dressed for the weather. Thursday, the wind turns around in the afternoon to the south which signifies a change in our weather pattern. We go from a high on Thursday afternoon of -10 to a low Friday morning of -11 and then all the way to -1 Friday afternoon. Temps will be close to that over the weekend and well into next week. By the way, we turn our clocks forward this weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 25/30 in the morning. WNW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 20 the morning. S @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10/15 in the morning. WSW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- New Blue Bomber stadium poorly built, rife with problems video
- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers stadium is riddled with problems that will take millions of dollars to fix, prompting a lawsuit to be filed.
- New Fire crews at downtown Winnipeg building
- Winnipeg fire crews have been called to a building in the 200 block of Portage Avenue this hour, police confirm.
- 5 sent to hospital after Winnipeg school bus crash
- Five people were sent to hospital after a school bus was involved in a crash with another vehicle in Winnipeg.
- Royal Winnipeg Ballet launches fundraising campaign to replace aging tutus
- Fundraising campaign 'Tutus in Bloom' aims to raise $60,000 so the Royal Winnipeg Ballet can replace 28 tutus that were designed and built 25 years ago and no longer hold their shape.
- Tax time 2015: What's new this year
- Every year, the federal government tinkers with the rules that determine how much income tax we pay. This year, as Canadians prepare to file their 2014 returns, we highlight 10 changes that could affect how much you owe - or how much you save.