Set Summerland as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 2:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
SE 1 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 11:00 AM PST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 11:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High 6.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight except clear over higher terrain late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 1.
Cloudy except sunny over higher terrain. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 6.
|Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Amanda Todd suspect Aydin Coban writes open letter proclaiming innocence video
- Aydin Coban, a Dutch citizen who has been charged in the extortion and online harassment of B.C. teenager Amanda Todd, has written an open letter from his jail cell in the Netherlands proclaiming he's innocent and the victim of an orchestrated "hate campaign."
- Emma Paulsen, B.C. dog walker, gets jail time for animal cruelty
- Emma Paulsen, the B.C. dog walker who pleaded guilty to animal cruelty in the deaths of six dogs in her care, has been sentenced to six months in jail.
- Truck fire closes Hwy 99 south of Massey Tunnel
- A burning truck closed B.C.'s Highway 99 in both directions south of the Massey Tunnel on Wednesday morning.
- New International surrogate mothers and the law audio
- A legal expert recommends couples avoid international surrogacy, which turned into a bureaucratic nightmare for a B.C. couple who faces mounting medical bills for their premature twins born by surrogate in Mexico.
- 100 trumpeter swans create mayhem for farmers in Cowichan Valley, B.C. audio
- Farmers are locked in battle with a group of giant trumpeter swans that have caused huge amounts of damage to crops - and brought down a power line.