Set Summerland as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 4:00 PM
WNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this morning. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Snow level 600 metres. Wind becoming south 30 km/h this morning. High plus 4.
Showers. Snow level 700 metres. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. Snow level 700 metres. Wind becoming south 30 km/h early in the afternoon then light in the evening. High plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Vahidreza Bordbar charged with sexual assault in Port Moody crime spree
- A Coquitlam man, 31, has been charged with two counts of sexual assault with a weapon, break and enter and possession of a prohibited weapon following a crime spree that locked down six Port Moody schools Tuesday.
- Singing tacos and the secrets of the greeting card industry
- Intrigued by a "singing taco" birthday card, reporter Jason Proctor set out to find the secrets of greeting card design.
- CFOX host Jeff O'Neil provokes outrage with 'F, kill or marry' question
- Two Vancouver radio stations have apologized and taken a show off the air until the new year after a host made a controversial comment.
- Recap Canucks can't buy a goal in loss to Stars video
- Kari Lehtonen stopped 27 saves for his second shutout of season and the 29th of his career as the Dallas Stars defeated Vancouver 2-0 on Wednesday to extend the Canucks' losing streak to five games.
- Canadian ambassador: Buy America restrictions on Prince Rupert ferry terminal unacceptable audio
- A U.S. requirement that American steel be used to update a ferry terminal in B.C. is causing some tension with Canadian officials, potentially threatening the project.