Set Summerland as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 06, 14 at 7:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 06, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Thu Mar 06, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Snow level 1500 metres. Wind south 30 km/h. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 30 km/h. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Tim Bozon fans express concern for WHL star video
- Fans of Tim Bozon are expressing concern for the well-being of the WHL star who is in hospital in Saskatoon undergoing treatment for meningitis.
- New Jerome Bonneric not criminally responsible for stabbings
- The man responsible for injuring seven people and a peace officer in a stabbing spree at a Vancouver apartment building last year was found not criminally responsible on Thursday.
- 6-year-old boy pulled from Taylor Creek has died video
- A six-year-old boy has died after being pulled from Taylor Creek in North Vancouver this afternoon.
- HMCS Protecteur towed into Pearl Harbor video
- HMCS Protecteur was towed into Pearl Harbor today, after a fire in the engine room last week caused the vessel to lose power several hundred kilometres northwest of Hawaii.
- On The Coast picks for Metro Vancouver events this weekend
- On The Coast is here to help you figure out how you'll fill the weekend — whether you're into the outdoors, family fun or theatre.