Set Summerland as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 12:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 31, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Aug 31, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
25° | 8°
77° | 46°
27° | 9°
81° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. teachers' strike: No school year start Tuesday video
- When veteran mediator Vince Ready declared an impasse and walked away from talks between British Columbia teachers and their employer Saturday, parents' hopes for the school year to start on time walked out with him.
- B.C. teacher's strike: $40-a-day parent pay registration opens video
- With the start of the school year delayed past Sept. 2, the B.C. government has opened registration for parents of public school children under the age of 13 who want to claim their strike support payments.
- Zaccheus Jackson, 'firecracker' East Van poet, dead at 36 video
- A void has been ripped into the lives of family, friends and Canada's spoken word community with the death of 36-year-old Zaccheus Jackson this week.
- Vancouver's Dude Chilling Park sign goes missing, again
- Dust off your mystery-solving licence: the 'Dude Chilling Park' sign has gone missing from Guelph Park in East Vancouver, and this time the Park Board had nothing to do with it.
- Australian drug trade 'high-reward' for Canadian criminals, B.C. police say
- There is an increasing Canadian presence in the Australian drug scene, where traffickers brave harsh enforcement for large profits in a "high-risk, high-reward" market, authorities say.