Set Summerland as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
SW 1 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low 7.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Snow level lowering to 1500 metres in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High 11.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 2.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Chip Wilson plans giant dock project at Point Grey but the joke's on irate neighbours
- Lululemon founder Chip Wilson, who has gotten into trouble in the past for upsetting neighbours over his massive home projects and criticizing plus-size women for wearing his yoga wear, is now flashing people with his giant dock.
- Two violent attacks in Vancouver prompt interest in self-defence classes
- Two violent attacks against women in Vancouver last week have renewed interest in self-defence classes after police issued crime alerts and advised residents to attend safety workshops.
- BC Ferry passenger pulled from water after man overboard alert
- A BC Ferry passenger who went overboard was pulled from the water after a rescue effort Monday afternoon.
- John Furlong lawsuit dropped after complainant fails to appear in court
- Sexual assault allegations against John Furlong, former head of the Vancouver Olympics organizing committee, were dismissed by a B.C. Supreme Court judge today after the complainant Daniel Morice failed to appear in court.
- Gur Singh, noted B.C. neurosurgeon, remembered as an icon audio
- Dr. Gur Singh, long-time neurosurgeon and community leader in Kamloops, B.C., has died, one year after being diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease.