Set Summerland as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 1:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 5:50 PM
SSE 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 06, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Thu Mar 06, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Snow level 1500 metres. Wind south 30 km/h. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 30 km/h. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. teachers vote overwhelmingly 'yes' in strike vote
- Public school teachers in B.C. have voted overwhelmingly yes to taking potential job action following a three-day strike vote that ended Thursday.
- New medical pot laws not a priority, say B.C. police
- Several police forces in British Columbia say they don't plan to crack down on patients growing medical marijuana for their personal use once federal laws make the practice illegal next month — an approach a pair of criminologists describe as sensible.
- Tim Bozon fans express concern for WHL star video
- Fans of Tim Bozon are expressing concern for the well-being of the WHL star who is in hospital in Saskatoon undergoing treatment for meningitis.
- Jerome Bonneric not criminally responsible for stabbings
- The man responsible for injuring seven people and a peace officer in a stabbing spree at a Vancouver apartment building last year was found not criminally responsible on Thursday.
- 6-year-old boy pulled from Taylor Creek has died video
- A six-year-old boy has died after being pulled from Taylor Creek in North Vancouver this afternoon.