Ross River, YT
Set Ross River as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 24, 15 at 2:00 PM PST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 9:25 AM
Sunset: 3:48 PM
SE 12 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 24, 15 at 11:00 AM PST Tue Nov 24, 15 at 11:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 29.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 17. Wind chill minus 25.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Q&A with Michael Nadli, re-elected Deh Cho MLA
- Voters in the Deh Cho riding re-elected Michael Nadli as their MLA, despite his recent conviction for assaulting his wife, which resulted in a jail sentence.
- New Jennifer Watkins to chair Nunavik's Kativik Regional Government
- Jennifer Watkins defeated long-time chairperson Maggie Emudluk in today's Kativik Regional Government elections.
- Gjoa Haven set to vote on lifting alcohol prohibition
- Gjoa Haven residents will vote in a plebiscite next month to decide if liquor restrictions should be relaxed.
- Yukon government adding sites to 3 popular campgrounds
- The Yukon government will spend more than $500,000 this year to expand and improve several territorial campgrounds.
- N.W.T. votes 2015 | South Slave MLAs unseated; Michael Nadli re-elected
- Alfred Moses and Robert C. McLeod have been re-elected, while Herb Nakimayak may have unseated Jackie Jacobson in Nunakput and Wally Schumann has defeated Jane Groenewegen in Hay River South.