Ross River, YT
Set Ross River as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 7:00 PM PST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
WSW 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM PST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 4:00 PM PST
Increasing cloudiness. 70 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 16.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Canadian North's owner says airline is now free of NTCL debt
- The owner of Canadian North says the Northern airline is now free of any debt amassed by its former sister company - and the now-dissolved - Northern Transportation Company Limited (NTCL).
- 'Luckiest 2 guys in the Arctic' rescued by military plane training for search and rescue
- A Royal Canadian Air Force Twin Otter crew out for some search-and-rescue training accidentally found, and rescued, two Nunavut hunters.
- 10 years later: The lasting legacy of the Canada Winter Games in Whitehorse
- The 2007 Canada Winter Games in Whitehorse marked the first time the Games were held north of 60; the first time, too, that every province and territory went home with a medal.
- N.W.T.'s Foxfire diamond glows brightly on international stage
- The Diavik diamond mine's 187.7-carat Foxfire diamond — the largest diamond ever found in North America — is on display at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History in Washington D.C.
- Another haul truck rolls off highway near Yellowknife
- It's the third incident this week involving a haul truck in the Yellowknife area.