Ross River, YT
Set Ross River as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 26, 16 at 6:26 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 9:18 PM
WNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 26, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT Fri Aug 26, 16 at 5:00 AM PDT
Periods of rain ending late this morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 17.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 6.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 15.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Cabin owners question 'disappearing' water on lakes outside Yellowknife
- Water levels in the N.W.T. have been dropping for years, but many people say they've never seen a drop like this one - a metre in one year.
- Tracking migratory birds: a labour of love
- Every summer and fall volunteers are up at the crack of dawn to put bands on migratory birds that travel as far as south as Brazil. It's a labour of love for passionate birders in Yukon and beyond.
- Lack of dental services takes painful toll on Nunavut community
- People in Arviat, Nunavut, are finally able to see a dentist, after a broken dental chair resulted in a painful break in service.
- Cherries in the garden? New course teaches how to grow 'food forests'
- Gardening season in the north need not just be about tomatoes, beans and beets – at least, not according to Jackie Milne.
- Life saving survival suits now free to use in Nunavut
- Boaters in 18 Nunavut communities who want to brave the frigid Arctic waters can now sign out survival suits, thanks to a new Government of Nunavut program.