Ross River, YT
Set Ross River as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 30, 14 at 8:00 AM PDT
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 9:15 AM
Sunset: 5:52 PM
SE 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Periods of snow beginning late this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late this morning. High minus 4.
Periods of snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Snow ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
-2° | -14°
28° | 7°
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Canada, N.W.T. $50M apart on Imperial Oil security bond
- The Northwest Territories and federal governments have each submitted estimates for security deposits for Imperial Oil's operations at Norman Wells. Though they differ by almost $50 million, either of the security deposits would be among the largest ever posted.
- Video Liquor store shelf collapse in Whitehorse spills $50K — mostly fine scotch
- Brace yourself if you’re a fan of scotch. A shelf collapse at a Whitehorse liquor store this summer took many a wee dram to the floor: about 1,000 bottles, to be exact.
- Japanese tourist missing in Yellowknife ‘shocks’ family
- The brother of Atsumi Yoshikubo says he’s at a loss for words upon learning that an air and ground search is underway for his sister, who failed to check out of her hotel or catch her flight after a sightseeing trip to Yellowknife.
- Jordin Tootoo opens up about his life: 'Not just a hockey book'
- The first Inuk to play in the National Hockey League says he hopes his new book will inspire others to seek help with their difficulties. ‘This book is really to help people open up and not be afraid to speak.’
- Photos Nunavut releases human anatomy glossary in 4 languages
- The government worked with more than 75 elders, health professionals and interpreters from across Nunavut to name more than 400 medical terms in Inuktitut and Inuinnaqtun.