Ross River, YT
Set Ross River as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 07, 16 at 11:00 AM PST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 9:56 AM
Sunset: 3:27 PM
SW 3 km/h
Pressure: 104.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 07, 16 at 11:00 AM PST Wed Dec 07, 16 at 11:00 AM PST
Increasing cloudiness near noon. 30 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 26. Wind chill minus 33.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 37.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 26. Wind chill minus 40.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Canada's barren ground caribou classified as 'threatened'
- Canada's barren ground caribou are likely to become endangered if nothing is done to help them, a new assessment suggests.
- Police officer demoted for racist comments about Annie Pootoogook
- Ottawa police Sgt. Chris Hrnchiar will be demoted to constable for three months and will undergo sensitivity training for making racist online comments about the death of Inuk artist Annie Pootoogook.
- Lack of zinc killed Franklin sailor, study of his toenail suggests
- New laser research on a small piece of toenail has shed more light on the fate of the Franklin Expedition, including that a zinc deficiency likely caused very low immune function.
- Arctic and Antarctic sea ice reach record lows
- Sea ice off Antarctica and in the Arctic is at record lows for this time of year after declining by twice the size of Alaska in a sign of rising global temperatures, climate scientists say.
- Inuk singer-songwriter Susan Aglukark sends 226 kilograms of food to Gjoa Haven
- Susan Aglukark is sending the Arctic Rose Fund's Christmas food bank donation to Gjoa Haven, an Arctic community of roughly 1,300 people.