Ross River, YT
Set Ross River as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 8:50 AM
Sunset: 6:19 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos Whitehorse fox gets international fans
- Volunteers from Indonesia helped install fences for a Whitehorse fox; the students are part of a cultural exchange with Canada World Youth.
- Exclusive Yellowknife woman's psychiatric report lands in employer's hands
- A Yellowknife woman with a mental illness agreed to a psychiatric assessment to bolster her case for workplace accommodations, but says she never expected her “most personal, private and sensitive information” to wind up in the hands of her employer.
- Yukon grizzly bear necropsy results at least a week away
- It will be at least a week before Yukon wildlife officials get results from tests done on the grizzly bear that killed Claudia Huber over the weekend.
- 6 things to know about N.W.T.'s infrastructure plans
- This is the second year in a row the Northwest Territories is budgeting an additional $50 million for infrastructure projects. Here's a look at what you should know about the capital budget and the territory's financial situation.
- Photos Claire Anderson of Taku River Tlingit First Nation called to the bar
- Claire Anderson, a member of B.C.'s Taku River Tlingit First Nation, was called to the bar in a special ceremony in Whitehorse yesterday.