Current Conditions

Wed Apr 26, 17 at 6:00 PM PDT

12°C 54°F

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 9:44 PM

Wind: 1 km/h
Humidity: 31%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 1°
Low: 34°
P.O.P. 30%

Thursday

Chance of showers
High: 8°
High: 46°
P.O.P. 60%

Summary

(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low plus 1.

Thursday

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. High 8.

Thursday night

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers near midnight. Low minus 1.

 

Extended Forecast

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday

April 27

April 28

April 29

April 30

May 1

May 2

Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud Sunny

High 8°

High 46°


P.O.P. 60%

High 9°

High 48°

High 8°

High 46°

High 11°

High 52°

High 12°

High 54°

High 12°

High 54°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!