Set Faro as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 4:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 10:19 AM
Sunset: 3:23 PM
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 14.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 15.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 12.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
-15° | -17°
5° | 1°
-16° | -19°
3° | -2°
-22° | -27°
-8° | -17°
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Christy's weather: snowfall for N.W.T. and Watson Lake
- CBC North meteorologist Christy Climenhaga has your weekend forecast.
- N.W.T. stops issuing remaining Bathurst caribou tags
- The N.W.T. minister of environment, Michael Miltenberger, says the territorial government wants to set up a no-hunting zone around the Bathurst caribou herd's core.
- Analysis Peel land use case, Bill S-6 dominate Yukon's fall legislature sitting
- CBC Yukon's Nancy Thomson takes a look at the issues that dominated debates this fall in the territorial legislature.
- Yellowknife RCMP treating John Wifladt's death as a homicide
- Yellowknife RCMP confirmed Friday they are treating the death of John Wifladt as a homicide.
- Ottawa trafficking ring allegedly mailed drugs to Nunavut video
- An 84-year-old Ottawa woman is among 10 facing charges in a suspected drug trafficking operation that used Canada Post to mail marijuana to northern communities.