Set Faro as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 1:21 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 9.
Showers ending overnight then partly cloudy. Fog patches developing before morning. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy|
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
7° | -6°
45° | 21°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Pick-up truck hits power pole on Range Road
- A pick-up truck struck a power pole in Whitehorse over the weekend, knocking out electricity in the area of Range Road and Mountainview Drive.
- NorthwesTel investigates Iqaluit phone service problems
- NorthwesTel is trying to find out what is affecting calls to and from landlines in Iqaluit, as some customers have had crossed calls and trouble getting a dial tone.
- Grizzly victim identified as Kenton Novotny of Tennessee
- The man killed by a grizzly bear last week south of Norman Wells, N.W.T., has been identified as Kenton Novotny, a 53-year-old businessman from Tennessee.
- Updated NWT Air founder Robert Engle dead at 91
- CBC North has confirmed that Robert Engle, the founder of NWT Air, died at his home in Vancouver on Friday morning at age 91.
- 2014 Polaris Prize winner announced tonight video
- Ten Canadian bands/artists in the running for the 2014 Polaris Prize handed out tonight in Toronto. Tell us which album you think should win the prestigous award.