Set Faro as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 24, 15 at 12:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 4:35 AM
Sunset: 11:05 PM
NNW 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 23, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat May 23, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Low 8.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms late in the afternoon. High 27. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms in the evening. Low 10.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Arctic Bay elders remember Rev. Jack Turner with new memorial
- Community members embarked on 80-kilometre trek to Moffet Inlet to honour and share stories of minister who also worked as a translator and pharmacist in the 1930s and 1940s.
- Play it again: Yukon musician's shop to sell restored instruments
- Bob Hamilton is turning his hobby into a business. The Whitehorse man is opening a shop where he plans to sell vintage acoustic instruments he's restored.
- Francophone parents vote to support Iqaluit school board's lawsuit
- At an emotional and hotly debated public consultation meeting Thursday evening at Iqaluit's French school, parents voted 17-16 in support of the lawsuit against the Government of Nunavut.
- Pentagon plans long-range missile defence radar in Alaska
- The $1billion new radar would begin defensive operations in 2020, pending completion of required environmental and safety studies. The Pentagon says it would likely be placed at Clear Air Force Station, an Air Force Space Command radar station in central Alaska.
- Analysis Big Oil to Rachel Notley: Bring on a carbon tax video
- How much has the political landscape in Alberta changed? Big Oil is now pushing for a carbon tax.