Set Faro as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 27, 16 at 11:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 9:20 PM
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 27, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Aug 27, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near midnight. Low plus 5.
Showers. High 13.
Showers. Low plus 4.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- First stop Ulukhaktok: Crystal Serenity cruise ship sails into N.W.T.
- The community of Ulukhaktok, N.W.T., has been waiting for this weekend, when the Crystal Serenity cruise ship sailed into the hamlet of 400 people, bringing with it about 1,000 passengers and 600 crew.
- So long, bumpy highways? N.W.T. gov't thinks it may have a solution
- If you've ever driven on highways in the Northwest Territories, you'll know that bumps and dips are a way of life — but the territorial government says they may have found a solution, following four years of testing.
- 'Wastage is not allowed by anyone': Rotting fish plaguing Iqaluit's shores again
- It’s a problem that pops up in Iqaluit every few years; piles of rotting fish left as waste by fishers who snag more than they need or are able to use.
- Photos Kokanee salmon rebounds in Kluane National Park
- Just a few years ago, Kokanee salmon in Kluane National Park were almost at the brink of extinction - biologists counted just 20 fish in 2009. Since then, the numbers have rebounded to 5,000, and potentially even more.
- 'Journey of learning' for Cree culture teacher who built birchbark canoe from scratch
- A birchbark canoe built with just an axe and a traditional, crooked knife is now on display at a museum in northern Québec.