Set Faro as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 9:41 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Clearing near midnight. Low plus 5.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms late in the afternoon. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms early in the evening. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Stephen Harper announces northern research program
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper announced a new research program that will develop and commercialize cold-climate technology during the kick-off of his ninth annual northern tour in Whitehorse, Yukon.
- Gwich’in Tribal Council gets clean audit for 2014
- An independent auditor presented a clean audit to the Gwich’in Tribal Council general assembly in Inuvik, but delegates still have questions about financial mismanagement.
- RCMP in Cape Dorset arrest man with firearm without injury
- Part of Cape Dorset was cordoned off this morning while RCMP dealt with an armed man. The man has surrended to police and RCMP say charges are pending.
- Photos Snowfield fined $40K for abandoned N.W.T. mining camp
- Vancouver-based Snowfield Developments has been fined $40,000 and ordered to pay about $212,908 to cover the cost of cleaning up its exploration camp 60 km from Yellowknife.
- Beluga cam captures Churchill's playful, 'magical' whales
- Beluga whales are proving to be charming participants in the latest webcam project of explore.org as it livestreams the animals where the Churchill River meets Hudson Bay in northern Manitoba.