Set Faro as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 3:00 PM PST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 9:33 AM
Sunset: 3:48 PM
ESE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 15.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 9.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New No recount for Sahtu as official election results widen Danny McNeely's lead
- Danny McNeely has now officially been elected as the MLA for Sahtu, after Elections NWT announced Wednesday a recount of the riding's results won't be necessary.
- KTZ fashion under fire for using Inuit design without family's consent
- The U.K.-based fashion label KTZ's fall 2015 men's collection includes a number of garments based on traditional Inuit designs and a sweater that appears to be a replica of a shaman's jacket, which one Nunavut woman says was used without her family's consent.
- 12 Days to End Violence Against Women campaign kicks off in Yukon
- Yukon community groups are urging people to take a stand against violence. The '12 Days to End Violence Against Women' campaign kicked off in Whitehorse on Wednesday.
- Tanya Tagaq threatens legal action against 'racist' Quebec film 'of the North' audio
- Inuit throat singer Tanya Tagaq is taking aim at the Montreal International Documentary Festival (RIDM) for screening 'of the North' and accuses filmmaker Dominic Gagnon of using her music without permission.
- Surrey, B.C., drug dealers admit role in supplying Yukon
- Two Surrey, B.C., men were convicted Wednesday in Yukon on cocaine trafficking charges. The two were arrested in 2013 as part of a major bust targeting Yukon's drug trade.