Set Faro as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 06, 14 at 11:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 6:29 PM
SSE 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 06, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Thu Mar 06, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Clear. Low minus 31.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 38 in the morning and minus 28 in the afternoon. Risk of frostbite.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Cold wind chill minus 27. Risk of frostbite.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
-1° | -19°
30° | -2°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- N.W.T. legislature looks at extending term by one year
- Some MLAs say they're concerned about the territorial, federal and municipal elections all happening in October 2015 so they're proposing to delay the territory's election until 2016.
- Nunavut MLA Samuel Nuqingaq suspended from legislature
- MLA was absent today and had been disciplined for earlier absences.
- Local authorities nix school swap in Hay River, N.W.T.
- Parents in the community have told school boards they don't like proposal to re-assign students between French and English schools.
- Sammurtok sworn in as Nunavut MLA
- Alexander Sammurtok sworn in hours before start of new legislative session.
- Skiers say Whitehorse club barking up wrong tree
- Some members of the cross country ski club in Whitehorse want new rule for dogs on trail reversed.