Set Louiseville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 5:38 PM
SW 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Flurries ending late this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Risk of snow squalls this afternoon. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning then becoming northwest 30 gusting to 60 late this afternoon. High minus 4.
Clearing early this evening. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 20.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then snow beginning in the evening. High minus 6.
|Snow||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-9° | -17°
16° | 1°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec coroner to release report on deaths of sisters in Thailand
- A Quebec coroner will present her report into the deaths of sisters Audrey Bélanger and Noémi Bélanger of Pohénégamook, Que. who died under mysterious circumstances in Thailand in 2012.
- $4.9B to be invested in Quebec roads, says Transport Minister Robert Poëti
- Quebec's transport minister, Robert Poëti, announced Sunday that the Liberal government will spend $4.9 billion on Quebec road projects between 2015 and 2017.
- New Montreal weather: Mild with a few flurries
- A few flurries are expected today, ending late this afternoon. Winds could gust up to 60 km per hour around noon, with a high of -3. Click here for the full forecast
- Montreal records coldest February in history
- Environment Canada says Montreal has endured the coldest February ever recorded, and although the worst is likely over, there is still more winter weather to come.
- Boy taken to hospital after fall from Mont-Sainte-Anne ski lift
- A boy and a young woman fell several metres from a ski lift at the Mont-Sainte-Anne ski resort near Quebec City late Sunday morning.