Set Louiseville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 03, 14 at 3:18 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 7:28 PM
WSW 13 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few showers ending before morning then mainly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 then light this evening. Low 15.
Clearing early in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
26° | 18°
79° | 64°
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Tony Accurso tells corruption inquiry how he built his empire
- Tony Accurso built his vast network of companies in part through his friendships with high-ranking union officials and the backing of the province's largest, union-controlled investment fund, Quebec's corruption commission heard today.
- No charges laid in fatal Montreal police shooting of Alain Magloire audio
- The Quebec provincial prosecutor's office said the officers who fatally shot Alain Magloire last February will not face charges.
- Quebec helicopter jailbreak was 'predictable,' inquiry finds
- The escape by helicopter of three inmates from a Quebec City detention centre in June was the product of a system-wide lack of preparation that could have been avoided, a government inquiry has found.
- Transport officials vow to keep drivers better informed of roadwork
- City and provincial transit officials say they will do a better job of working together to coordinate roadwork.
- St-Lambert collision leaves tanker truck in St. Lawrence River video
- The driver of a tanker truck is safe after his vehicle ended up partially submerged in the St. Lawrence River when it swerved to avoid a collision of two vehicles on Highway 132.