Set Louiseville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
NNE 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Rain beginning early this afternoon. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 19.
Rain. Amount 10 mm. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the evening. High 22.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Eugenie Bouchard seeded 6th for Rogers Cup, Raonic 7th
- Wimbledon finalist Eugenie Bouchard will be the sixth seed at the upcoming Rogers Cup women's tennis tournament while fellow Canadian Milos Raonic will be seeded seventh in the men's event.
- New Rock Demers's prolific film career motivated by teen suicides
- When he was 50 years old, Montreal film producer Rock Demers read an article in La Presse that changed his life.
- Soldiers with PTSD flock to Quebec weekend retreat
- Soldiers and veterans who attended a weekend wildlife retreat near Quebec’s Valcartier military base say the experience has changed their lives.
- Camille Leblanc-Bazinet wins international CrossFit Games
- Quebec athlete Camille Leblanc-Bazinet is the world’s new fittest woman after winning the women’s individual competition at the CrossFit Games.
- Jewish Defence League eyes setting up Montreal chapter
- An ultra-nationalist and controversial Jewish-rights organization wants to establish a new chapter in Montreal, citing an increase in physical attacks against Jews.