Set Louiseville as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:12 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
NE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon May 20, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
A few showers ending in the morning then cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 13.
|A few showers||Showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 14°
59° | 57°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal politicians debate city council size — again
- A proposal put forward by Coalition Avenir Québec leader François Legault to reduce the number of city councillors as a way of dealing with municipal corruption is being met with caution.
- 4-year-old girl attacked by dog in l'Assomption
- A 4-year-old girl is in stable condition at Ste-Justine hospital after being attacked by a dog Monday morning.
- Patrick Roy to be named Avalanche head coach: report video
- Patrick Roy is reportedly on the verge of being the next head coach of the Colorado Avalanche, according to a report on the Denver Post's website Monday night that cited brother Stephane Roy as the source.
- Quebecer dead in Mexico after scuba diving incident
- The day before his death, he had to undergo a hyperbaric chamber treatment after resurfacing too quickly while scuba diving.
- blog Victoria Day name-change petition stokes controversy
- A new petition to change Victoria Day to "Victoria and First Peoples' Day" has many Canadians thinking about what this day really means to us.