Set Louiseville as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
NE 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. High 7. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- All 3 Montreal-South Shore bridges to be repaired in 2014
- Canada’s busiest bridge is getting a $147 million makeover this summer, or perhaps more accurately, a make-under.
- Video Andie Bennett talks to Habs and Bolts fans in Tampa video
- When Andie Bennett headed down to Tampa Bay, Fla., to catch the Habs take on the Lightning, she ran into more Habs fans than she bargained for.
- Quebec Liberal MNAs sworn in at National Assembly
- It is another busy day at Quebec’s National Assembly as the transition of power continues from the Parti Québécois to the Liberals.
- Wild turkeys run amok on Laval's Highway 440
- Laval police took to Twitter Thursday afternoon to warn drivers to exercise caution while driving on the Highway 440 service road because of turkeys.
- Border wait times tool launched for Easter weekend
- The Canada Border Services Agency introduced a new tool on its web site Thursday to help travellers minimize their wait times at the Canada-U.S. border on Easter weekend. CBC News wants to hear from you! Tell us how long you waited to get into Canada and where did you cross? Tweet us with the hashtag #cbcborder