Set Louiseville as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 08, 16 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 4:06 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 08, 16 at 5:53 PM EST Thu Dec 08, 16 at 5:53 PM EST
Flurries ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 5.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Pearson school board warns international students not to pay tuition to private company
- Already facing an anti-corruption investigation and an Education Ministry audit, the Lester B. Pearson School Board is warning international students not to pay their tuition to a “privately owned enterprise” called LBP Vocational College.
- New For Montreal mother of slain teen, waiting for justice adds to shock, pain
- The backlog in the court system has added to the emotional toll on Marlène Dufresne, whose daughter was found dead in a motel room in 2014. Dufresne was mistakenly called to serve as a juror at the trial, which is still months away.
- Warren Allmand, Liberal MP for NDG for 32 years, has died at 84
- Warren Allmand, the native Montrealer and lifelong politician who, as solicitor general in 1976, tabled the bill to end capital punishment in Canada, will be remembered as a defender of human rights and a fighter for social justice.
- Quebec proposes greater autonomy, grants metropolis status for Montreal
- Montreal is now officially the "metropolis of Quebec," a status long sought by Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre, and stands to gain new powers in matters of economic, social and cultural development from legislation introduced Thursday in Quebec City.
- PQ backtracks, will support human rights commission nominee
- If named, Tamara Thermitus would be the first woman of colour to lead the organization.