Set Louiseville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 4:06 PM
SW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Flurries. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High minus 7.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 28.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. High minus 14.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Sunny||Sunny|
-13° | -14°
9° | 7°
-14° | -21°
7° | -6°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.
- What is your vision for the new Champlain Bridge?
- Sky-high condos clinging to the side? A monorail to quickly move commuters? What would you add to the new Champlain Bridge? Share your ideas with CBC's Daybreak.
- Montreal airports face maintenance worker strike action
- Two Montreal airports are facing a labour disruption as the union representing maintenance workers at Pierre Elliott Trudeau and Mirabel airports threaten to launch pressure tactics as of next week.
- Video Ukrainian Montrealers react to tensions in Kiev video
- Tensions are still running high in Ukraine, and Ukrainians in Montreal are following the developments closely as hundreds of thousands of people take to the streets of Kiev.
- Kirkland man dies in morning house fire
- A man has died in hospital after a fire early this morning at a house in Kirkland and Montreal police say arson squad will investigate.