Set Bécancour as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 29, 15 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
SW 15 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Aug 29, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h this morning. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 24.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Mohamed Fahmy, 2 other Al-Jazeera journalists sentenced to 3 years in prison video
- An Egyptian court has sentenced Canadian Mohamed Fahmy and two other Al-Jazeera English journalists to three years in prison, the latest twist in a long-running trial criticized worldwide by press freedom and human rights activists.
- New Heinz Pear Green Bean Mango baby food recalled
- Heinz Canada is recalling Pear Green Bean Mango baby food due to potential seal issues.
- SAQ's monopoly challenged by Robillard commission, Radio-Canada learns
- Lucienne Robillard, the head of Quebec's budget review committee, will release her final report on Monday — complete with recommendations for Quebec’s liquor board, Radio-Canada has learned.
- Montreal weather: Mix of sun and cloud
- It'll become more cloudy this afternoon with a high of 24.
- Analysis How a building full of people ignored a dying woman's screams
- Nadine Skow, 38, was stabbed to death early Monday morning. People who lived down the hall heard her scream, but didn't call police.