Set Bécancour as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 4:03 PM
ENE 28 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
Snow ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 this evening. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the morning then becoming light late in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 12.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow|
-15° | -18°
5° | -0°
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Accused in Quebec gold tax scam face jail and $750M in fines
- Participants in an alleged tax-fraud scheme working in Quebec’s gold-processing sector are facing $750 million in fines and up to five years behind bars following a Revenue Quebec investigation.
- Quebec school bus driver dies after crashing into tree
- A school bus driver is dead and 11 high school students are being treated for minor neck and back injuries after their bus crashed into a tree and ended up on its side this morning in Valcartier, northwest of Quebec City.
- New Xyla wants to replace sugar in mainstream diets video
- Xylitol marketers are hoping to steer the sweetener toward the mainstream, under the consumer-friendly name Xyla. Here's what you should know about it.
- CBC Sing-In raises more than $20,000 for Project PAL video audio
- Montrealers raised their voices in song last night to celebrate CBC’s 34th annual Sing-In and help raise money for Project PAL.
- Montreal homeless native population rising, shelters say audio
- Shelters for aboriginal people in Montreal say their resources are stretched thin as more aboriginal people flee the housing crisis in the North.