Set Bécancour as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
SSW 26 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 10:07 AM EDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 10:07 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 30. UV index 9 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low 19.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning and ending late in the afternoon. Clearing in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming northwest 20 in the afternoon. High 25.
|A few showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Sherbrooke couple accused of child abuse in court today
- A Sherbrooke, Que., couple accused of abusing four children between the ages of four and 14 are expected to be arraigned on charges today.
- Exclusive Jian Ping Li's siblings believe missing woman, child were killed
- It has been more than 80 days since Jian Ping Li and her six-month-old son Xiao Feng Lu disappeared without a trace from their Brossard, Que., home.
- Photos Montrealers take the Big Splash in the St. Lawrence
- About 200 Montrealers, including Projet Montréal's Richard Bergeron, took a chilly dip in the St. Lawrence this morning.
- South Portland votes against crude oil export
- The City of South Portland, Maine has voted to block Alberta from using the city’s port to export crude bitumen.
- Décarie southbound blocked off for water main repairs
- Commuters travelling through Côte-des-Neiges are dealing with traffic headaches this morning as crews work on a broken water main.