Set Bécancour as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 4:03 PM
SW 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 6 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9.
Flurries ending early in the evening then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 late in the evening. High minus 5.
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
-14° | -17°
7° | 1°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- CHSLD workers charged with assaulting 87-year-old woman video
- Two former employees of a South Shore long term care facility have been charged with assault and drug trafficking in connection with an incident involving an 87-year-old woman in St-Lambert.
- Missing Longueuil 10-year-old found after night outdoors
- A 10-year-old girl missing since she was dropped off by her school bus yesterday was found this morning crying in front of her school.
- Georges St-Pierre to announce future plans Friday
- George St. Pierre has taken some time away from his sport in an effort to deal with personal issues and to come to a decision about his future in the UFC. The welterweight champion will announce his plans Friday.
- Updated Canada Goose bought by U.S.-based Bain Capital
- New York private equity firm Bain Capital has bought a majority stake in Canadian winter gear manufacturer Canada Goose for an undisclosed sum.
- Millionaire immigrants invest in Quebec — and then move on
- The vast majority of millionaire immigrants who come to Canada through Quebec's immigrant investor program do not stay in that province, allowing Quebec to keep millions in job creation dollars while other provinces carry the costs of settlement.