Set Trois-Rivières as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 17, 17 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
N 11 km/h
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 17, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Jan 17, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Clearing this morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 9.
Periods of light snow. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Periods of light snow||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- What we know about the problems with the AZUR Metro cars
- Montreal's public transit agency has decided to temporarily pull all 12 of the new AZUR trains from service pending an investigation into the incident. Here's what you need to know.
- Kahnawake Peacekeepers seek arson suspects after fire razes local businesses
- Kahnawake Peacekeepers are looking for two men they believe set a fire that destroyed a commercial building on the reserve last week.
- Pediatrician at Sainte-Justine Hospital leaked private medical documents before taking his life
- Officials at Sainte-Justine Hospital are working to resolve a privacy breach after a pediatrician leaked confidential documents to a media outlet before taking his own life.
- Conservative leadership candidates set to face off in French-language debate
- Conservative leadership contenders will put their French-language skills to the test tonight in a high stakes and potentially humbling debate in Quebec City.
- Sexual violence widespread at Quebec universities, study finds
- A study into sexual assault on university campuses says more than one third of its respondents reported at least one incident of sexual victimization by someone linked to their university.