Set Trois-Rivières as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 28, 17 at 8:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
NNE 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 28, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Feb 28, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Rain beginning before morning. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight. Temperature steady near plus 5.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High 7.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec MNAs pull all-nighter debating back-to-work legislation for lawyers, notaries
- Quebec politicians have been working through the night in order to pass a bill that will force striking government lawyers and notaries back to work.
- What kind of home will $770K buy? It all depends on where you want to live
- With the price of a detached home in Vancouver well beyond the reach of most families, we took the average price of a home in Toronto — $770,000 — and set out to see what kind of property that could get you in cities across Canada.
- Canadian jiu-jitsu championship cancelled because sport violates Criminal Code
- Montreal was supposed to host the Canadian Championship of Brazilian jiu-jitsu over the weekend, as it has been doing for almost a decade, but the event was postponed after it was declared illegal.
- Fine pedestrians for texting while crossing the street, Montreal asks province
- Firing off the emojiis could get costly for Montrealers who insist on texting while crossing intersections.
- Recap Galchenyuk seals Canadiens' OT comeback in New Jersey
- Alex Galchenyuk scored on a power play at 2:54 of overtime and the Montreal Canadiens rallied from a two-goal third-period deficit to beat the New Jersey Devils 4-3 on Monday night.