Set Trois-Rivières as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 5:11 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Low minus 18.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 17. Wind chill minus 28.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light before morning. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 35.
|Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Tampa Bay Rays playing in Montreal? Twitter users have their doubts
- The twitterverse reacted to a report in Montreal's La Presse about backroom discussions that would see the Tampa Bay Rays play half their home games in Montreal.
- Recap Canadiens' winning streak snapped by Sabres video
- Marcus Foligno scored twice, including once on a penalty shot, and the Buffalo Sabres hung on to snap a four-game skid by beating the Montreal Canadiens 6-4 on Friday night.
- Illegal hit ends 16-year-old Beaconsfield hockey player's season
- James Orr, 16, from Beaconsfield will miss the rest of the hockey season after an illegal hit along the boards in a midget AAA game this week left him with a fractured neck vertebra.
- Guy Turcotte appeals sentence for 2nd-degree murder of his children
- Guy Turcotte is appealing his sentence for the second-degree murder of his two children, Anne-Sophie, 3, and Olivier, 5, arguing he should be granted parole after no more than 15 years.
- Drake coaches Canada to win over U.S. in NBA Celebrity All-Star Game
- Drake outcoached Kevin Hart, and didn't need to put on a uniform for his win. Canada's first chance to host the NBA's midseason showcase got off to a flying start Friday night, with the Grammy winner leading his nation's team to a 74-63 win over the United States in the All-Star celebrity game.