Set Trois-Rivières as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 24, 16 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 5:49 PM
W 13 km/h
Flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 24, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Oct 24, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Rain showers changing to flurries this evening. Flurries over northern sections early this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 1.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec City minor hockey coach facing 2 child luring charges
- Police are asking the public's help in locating other potential victims of Kevin Pinard-Bédard, the Quebec City minor hockey coach currently facing two charges of child luring.
- Quebec man facing deportation 20 years after crime gets 2-year stay
- Michele Torre had been given a new deportation order for Wednesday based on a 20-year-old criminal conviction.
- Charges against Jeremy Morris dropped in MUHC fraud case
- Morris was presented as one of the principal holders of Bahamas-based Sierra Asset Management, a company that was alleged to have been a go-between for illegal transactions involving fixing the bid for the superhospital contract.
- Video Montreal public libraries now lending musical instruments for free video
- Eight Montreal public libraries will now be lending guitars, keyboards, drums, violins, ukuleles and xylophones to its members for free.
- South Shore mayors band together against Longueuil
- The coalition is hoping to convince the Minister of Municipal Affairs, Martin Coiteux, to make the agglomeration of Longueuil more transparent and financially equitable.