Set Trois-Rivières as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 10:20 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 4:06 PM
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Periods of light snow ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Temperature steady near minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing this evening. Low minus 11.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 6.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||Rain||Rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
5° | 5°
41° | 41°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Video Montreal do-gooders surprise homeless with Christmas gifts video
- Fabienne Djandji and friends walked around downtown on Saturday, handing out Christmas gifts to homeless people.
- Stéphanie Raymond wins step in military sexual assault case
- In a 21-page letter to former corporal Stéphanie Raymond, the Canadian Armed Forces' Chief of Defence Staff admitted the treatment she experienced after filing a complaint of sexual assault against a superior was not in line with military procedures.
- NHL: 4 stories from Saturday night video
- The Canadiens cruised to victory over the Senators, the Canucks got the best of the Flames, and in Toronto, the Leafs were no match for a pair of pesky Flyers. Meanwhile, Capitals forward Alex Ovechkin provided a highlight reel goal in a win over the Devils.
- Marijuana still preferred drug in Canadian army, while cocaine gains ground
- Marijuana remains the drug of choice for members of the Canadian army, based on the Force's latest blind drug testing report that also found cocaine is gaining popularity among some members.
- Luka Magnotta trial jury deliberations: What's taking so long?
- Jury deliberations in the Luka Magnotta murder trial are entering their sixth day, but it's not clear whether that's because jurors are taking their time parsing the complexities of determining whether the 32-year-old was in his right mind when he killed university student Jun Lin or whether they've hit an impasse.