Set Trois-Rivières as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
ENE 24 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the afternoon. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 10.
Periods of rain. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 8.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
11° | 8°
52° | 46°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Live Ottawa shooting: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo dies of wounds, gunman also shot dead video
- In brazen shootings in Ottawa today, an armed attacker shot and fatally wounded a Canadian Forces member at the National War Memorial before heading to Parliament's Centre Block, where he was shot dead. Police and military officials said at an afternoon press conference the incident is not over and asked for vigilance.
- New Ottawa Shooting: St-Jean-sur-Richelieu reacts video
- Still in shock over the targeted hit-and-run that killed a Canadian Forces soldier Monday, residents are cautiously waiting for more information about the shootings in Ottawa today.
- Montreal increases security following Ottawa Parliament shootings
- CBC Montreal obtained a copy of an email directed to student soldiers with the Canadian Armed Forces telling them not to wear their uniforms, even on base.
- Woman dies after savage Longueuil bike path assault
- A woman in her 20s has died the morning after she was savagely beaten on a bike path in Longueuil, Que.
- Live Blog CBC Montreal
- Follow CBC Montreal's live blog for the latest from our reporters in the field and the newsroom.