Set Trois-Rivières as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 7:51 PM
N 11 km/h
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Periods of rain ending this evening then cloudy. Low plus 3.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 20 km/h. High 13. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late in the evening. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Nepalese-Quebecers anxiously await news after earthquake video
- Muga Rajbhandari woke up at 3 a.m. Saturday to a text message telling him his home country had been hit by a massive earthquake.
- Video Farewell to the Royal Victoria hospital
- The Black Watch regiment's marching band gave the Royal Victoria Hospital, an institution built in 1893, a respectful send-off on Sunday.
- Montreal Canadiens attempt to leave Game 5 frustration behind video
- When Habs grinder Brandon Prust got into it with Ottawa Senators goaltender Craig Anderson at the end of game five Friday night at the Bell Centre, Ottawa coach Dave Cameron interpreted it as a sign of the Habs' frustration.
- Royal Victoria patients moved into MUHC superhospital video
- As part of a hospital move billed the "biggest in Canada," 154 patients were transferred Sunday from the historic Royal Victoria facility to Montreal's new MUHC superhospital.
- Updated Nepal earthquake: 2,500 dead as aftershocks terrify survivors video
- A strong earthquake aftershock struck India and Nepal today, shaking buildings in New Delhi and triggering more avalanches in the Himalayas, a day after a powerful quake killed more than 2,500 people.