Set Trois-Rivières as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 4:04 PM
WNW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Clear. Low minus 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-12° | -20°
10° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Nelson Mandela's last-minute Montreal visit still inspires video audio
- It wasn't a planned visit, however, nearly 15,000 people gathered for the hastily arranged speech by Nelson Mandela. Newly released from a South African prison, he inspired a generation of Montrealers.
- Mandela motion closes national assembly sitting period
- The motion to mark Nelson Mandela’s passing was a sombre end to a fall sitting period of the Quebec national assembly marked by a number of highs and lows.
- Hydro-Québec requests 5.8% rate hike
- Hydro-Québec is asking the province's energy board for permission to increase rates next year by nearly six per cent.
- Montrealers give generously to Project PAL video
- Project PAL, a local organization that empowers people with mental health challenges, will get thousands of dollars just in time for the holidays this year — thanks to the generosity of Montrealers during CBC’s Sing-In Charity Drive.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- CBC Montreal’s Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend on Dec. 7, 8 and 9.