Set Trois-Rivières as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 5:05 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
SSW 21 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Showers ending after midnight then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low 16.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Breaking UPAC gets access to Panama morgue to identify Arthur Porter
- Investigators from Quebec's anti-corruption unit have now been granted access to a morgue in Panama City to try to identify the remains of Arthur Porter.
- Raynald Desjardins pleads guilty to conspiracy in Salvatore Montagna murder video
- Raynald Desjardins, an associate of the Rizzuto crime family, has pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit murder.
- Caroline St-Hilaire supported by French-language advocates
- Some French-language groups are speaking out against English being spoken at Longueuil City Council meetings.
- Lac-Mégantic derailment anniversary a solemn occasion for town video
- Church bells rang out 47 times today to remember each victim of the 2013 Lac-Mégantic, Que., rail derailment.
- Tour de France: 20 riders fall in massive crash video
- Spanish veteran Joaquim Rodriguez won the crash-marred third stage of the Tour de France on Monday, with British rider Chris Froome finishing second to take the race leader's yellow jersey.