Set Trois-Rivières as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 2:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 4:10 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Sunny. High plus 1.
Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 7.
|Cloudy||Rain||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Montreal budget 2016: More tax hikes, spending on transit
- The City of Montreal's 2016 budget includes another increase in residential property taxes and a spending boost for public transit.
- New Montreal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers: 3 things to watch
- The Montreal Canadiens will play the first of many games without Brendan Gallagher as they look to stop the Rangers who have won 9 straight games at home.
- Updated Guy Turcotte murder trial: Prosecution begins closing arguments
- Guy Turcotte deliberately stabbed his two children to death to punish his estranged wife, Crown prosecutor René Verret said Wednesday in closing arguments in the former cardiologist's first-degree murder trial.
- Updated Quebec will take in 7,300 Syrian refugees by 2017
- A day after the federal government offered details on its Syrian refugee plan, the Quebec government revealed its own $29 million plan to take in thousands of refugees.
- CBC Investigates Ex-hostage says there may be Canadian al-Qaeda link
- Former hostage Matthew Schrier worries about a Canadian in his early 20s who converted to Islam in his late teens, a man he has never met.