Set Magog as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 29, 16 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
N 4 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 28, 16 at 6:13 PM EDT Thu Jul 28, 16 at 6:13 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy. High 24. Humidex 28. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing in the evening. Low 13.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Hometown heartbreak as Montreal's Eugenie Bouchard ousted from Rogers Cup
- Montreal's Eugenie Bouchard was knocked out of the Rogers Cup after losing to Kristina Kucova on Thursday night.
- Montreal's light rail project to require expropriations, affect water quality
- Building a 67-kilometre light-rail network in Montreal will require expropriations, demolition of historic buildings and could threaten several species, said the investment group behind the project.
- Arrest made in death of 84-year-old Montreal man
- Montreal police have made an arrest in a January altercation that led to the death of an 84-year-old man.
- Man used single mothers to prey on their daughters, Montreal police claim
- Montreal police have arrested a 40-year-old man suspected of sexually assaulting children and producing and possessing child pornography.
- Montrealers gather to mark death of Ottawa man following violent arrest
- Around 100 people gathered in downtown Montreal Thursday night to protest the death of a black man following a violent arrest by Ottawa police.