Set Magog as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
NNE 15 km/h
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Periods of rain. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 6.
Periods of rain. Temperature steady near 7.
Periods of rain ending near midnight then cloudy. Low plus 4.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Ottawa shooting: Michael Zehaf-Bibeau not among 90 being probed, RCMP say
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, the gunman who rampaged on Parliament Hill Wednesday, was not one of 90 "high-risk" individuals being investigated by the RCMP, Commissioner Bob Paulson said at an afternoon press conference with Ottawa police.
- Updated Luka Magnotta trial: Jury sees unedited clips from infamous video
- Six days before Jun Lin was killed in Luka Magnotta’s Montreal apartment, another man had been kept there, bound to the bed, unconscious and gagged. The man has never been identified, and police say they still don’t know who he is.
- Condolences Share your condolences for Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, 24, was shot and killed while serving as an honorary guard at the National War Memorial in Ottawa. Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent, 53, was killed after being struck by a car in a hit-and-run attack in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que. Share your condolences with their families and other Canadians.
- Longueuil bike path homicide suspect still sought by police
- A savage beating that left a 23-year-old Longueuil woman dead has Longueuil police combing the city looking for suspects.
- Ottawa shooting: Gunman was staying at Ottawa Mission homeless shelter
- The gunman who shot and killed a soldier in downtown Ottawa yesterday had been staying at the Ottawa Mission homeless shelter in recent days, residents there say.