Set Magog as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 7:44 PM
SSW 11 km/h
A few showers
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 5.
A few rain showers changing to a few flurries after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low zero.
A few flurries ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the evening. High 8.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | -4°
52° | 25°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Leitao, Moreau and Hamad among new Liberal cabinet members
- Pierre Moreau, Carlos Leitao and Sam Hamad will figure among the 26 cabinet ministers that premier-designate Philippe Couillard will unveil in a ceremony this afternoon at 2 p.m. at the National Assembly in Quebec City, Radio-Canada is reporting.
- Updated Rail safety improvements announced by Lisa Raitt in wake of Lac-Mégantic video
- The federal government wants a three-year phase-out or retrofit of older tank cars that are used to transport crude oil by rail, but will not implement a key TSB recommendation that rail companies conduct route planning when transporting dangerous goods.
- Updated Ron MacLean won't be reprimanded over Quebec refs comment video
- CBC hockey commentator Ron MacLean has apologized for his comment about French-Canadian referees during Tuesday night’s Montreal Canadiens-Tampa Bay Lightning playoff game, and won't be reprimanded.
- Blog Wharnsby: Habs must maintain balanced attack
- Ten different Montreal Canadiens scored the team's 16 goals in a first-round sweep of Tampa Bay. More of the same will be needed as tougher goaltending awaits in the next round, writes Tim Wharnsby.
- Gas price jump 'doesn't make sense' video
- Drivers looking for a good reason for major gasoline price jumps across Canada overnight will be left lacking, as the usual seasonal influences don't add up to those types of increases.