Set Magog as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
WNW 27 km/h
Periods of snow
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Periods of light snow changing to flurries at times heavy this afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High minus 4.
Flurries at times heavy ending early this evening then clearing. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 19.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then snow beginning in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the evening. High minus 3.
|Snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-9° | -20°
16° | -4°
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec coroner's report on sisters' deaths in Thailand to be released video
- A Quebec coroner will present her report into the deaths of sisters Audrey Bélanger and Noémi Bélanger of Pohénégamook, Que., who died under mysterious circumstances in Thailand in 2012.
- Rania El-Alloul hijab ruling draws complaint against Quebec judge
- A Montreal resident has filed a complaint against Quebec Court Judge Eliana Marengo for her decision not to hear the case of a Muslim woman because she was wearing a hijab.
- 8 things you need to know before claiming new family tax cut
- The most important change this tax season is the family tax cut — announced by Ottawa last October — but it’s so new, many Canadians don’t know much about it. We launch our annual tax section today with a closer look at the income-splitting measure and how it could benefit you.
- Little Burgundy condo residents get water back after 12 days video
- After relying on bottled water and melted snow for nearly two weeks, residents of three buildings in the Southwest borough finally got their water back on Sunday.
- Raif Badawi's wife worried he could face death penalty
- Ensaf Haidar, who lives in Sherbrooke, Que. with their three children, says she's heard from official sources in Saudia Arabia her husband could now face the death penalty in a new trial for renouncing his faith.