Set Magog as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:12 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
NNE 16 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Showers ending this afternoon then cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm this morning. Amount 10 mm. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain beginning this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Low 12.
A few showers ending near noon then cloudy. Showers beginning in the evening. High 22.
|Showers||Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
11° | 9°
52° | 48°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
17° | 2°
63° | 36°
20° | 2°
68° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- updated Oklahoma tornado recovery work begins after deadly storm video
- Rescue teams searched through the night looking for survivors after a deadly tornado that flattened homes and two schools in an Oklahoma City suburb, and officials have now reduced the death toll from 51 to 24. WATCH LIVE: U.S. President Obama is scheduled to speak at 10 a.m. ET about the massive tornado.
- new Gary Carter honoured with Montreal street name
- The memory of baseball hero Gary Carter will be commemorated by the City of Montreal today with the renaming of a street in Villeray.
- new Thousands push for rejection of Bill 14
- A petition against the controversial language bill will be presented before Quebec's national assembly today.
- Quebec's Eugenie Bouchard advances at French Open tuneup
- Quebec teenager Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the second round of the Strasbourg International on Tuesday with a two-set win over Spain's Silvia Soler-Espinosa.
- Montreal politicians debate city council size — again
- A proposal put forward by Coalition Avenir Québec leader François Legault to reduce the number of city councillors as a way of dealing with municipal corruption is being met with caution.