Set Scott as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 1:00 PM CST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 6:51 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness late this morning. 40 percent chance of light snow. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 27.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of light snow early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 25.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 6.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
-10° | -25°
14° | -13°
2° | -17°
36° | 1°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Buzzer-beater one for the books at Regina basketball game
- With less than a second left in the game, Simon Nieblas sunk a basket to win the semi-final game for The Regina Christian School Grizzlies on Friday night at The Rock Regina high school basketball tournament.
- Crash near Pinehouse, Sask. leaves 2 dead
- RCMP say visibility was good at the time but Highway 914 was icy when two vehicles became part of a fatal crash Saturday morning.
- Regina apartment fire sends 2 to hospital
- Two people are in hospital and 13 are out of their homes after an early-morning fire on Saturday at an apartment building in Regina.
- Regina MMA fighter Charmaine Tweet loses championship in L.A.
- Charmaine 'Not-So-Sweet' Tweet lost on Friday at the Invicta Fighting Championships, a women's world championship for mixed martial arts, in Los Angeles.
- Sask. drivers line up for gas after some pump prices rise
- According to GasBuddy.com, the Regina Cabs discount gas station is one of several places in Saskatchewan where gas was still under 90 cents a litre Saturday morning.