Set Scott as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 12:00 PM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
SE 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Clearing this afternoon. Fog patches at times near noon. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy early in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 27.
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
25° | 7°
77° | 45°
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
29° | 6°
84° | 43°
27° | 9°
81° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Proposed 2015 power rate increases trimmed back
- The Saskatchewan cabinet has approved power rate increases, but they're somewhat lower than expected.
- Updated University of Saskatchewan Huskies' Jordan Arkko gets 2-year doping ban
- University of Saskatchewan Huskies offensive lineman Jordan Arkko received a two-year ban for an anti-doping violation.
- Deryl Ring in court following alleged assault of snowmobiler video
- A 61-year old man is scheduled to make his first court appearance today following a confrontation with two snowmobilers earlier this year.
- Pakistan writer says danger real for Saskatoon's deported Jamila Bibi
- A journalist in Pakistan says the danger to Jamila Bibi is very real.
- Prince Edward visits Moose Jaw today
- Prince Edward, the Earl of Wessex, starts his three-day Saskatchewan tour Wednesday with a visit to the Saskatoon Dragoons, a military reserve unit based in the city.