Set Scott as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 26, 16 at 10:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
E 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 26, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Aug 26, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Low 8.
Overcast. Wind becoming south 30 km/h in the morning. High 24. Humidex 26.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 12.
|Overcast||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Jim Elliott enters race to become mayor of Regina
- Jim Elliott, a Regina man known for his environmental advocacy work, has entered the race to become mayor of the city.
- Criminal offence not needed for cellphone use while driving: Saskatoon police chief
- Clive Weighill says having an immediate consequence may drive the point home a bit more.
- Business boot camp helps ex-soldiers become entrepreneurs
- A course at the University of Regina is helping ex-military members become entrepreneurs.
- 2 hurt in crash at Belle Plaine turn-off on Highway 1 traffic, RCMP say
- A crash on Highway 1 east of Moose Jaw near Belle Plaine sent two people to hospital Friday afternoon, RCMP say.
- Phone lines light up with stories about racism in Sask., ideas for positive change audio
- CBC Saskatchewan's radio show Blue Sky opened up its phone lines to talk about racism on Friday and was flooded with calls from people who shared experiences both heartbreaking and heartening.