Set Scott as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 11:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Fog developing overnight. Low minus 4.
Clearing in the morning. Fog dissipating in the morning. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low plus 2.
|Fog dissipating||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny|
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
17° | 1°
63° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photos Saskatchewan people share spring storm photos with CBC
- Prepare a cup of hot chocolate before flipping through these spring storm photos.
- Video Cosplayers talk art of wearing costumes at Fan Expo Regina video
- The Regina Fan Expo is taking place this weekend at Evraz Place and drawing all sorts of pop culture devotees — but some say there aren't enough options for women and girls.
- Employee restrained, bar robbed in Kuroki, Sask.
- An employee was restrained while two masked men robbed the Kuroki Bar on Sunday.
- Saskatoon police nab alleged purse snatcher
- Saskatoon police have charged a 19-year-old man with a string of purse robberies.
- Power restored in Saskatoon after snowy weather causes outages
- The city of Saskatoon says that heavy snow and trees breaking power lines caused blackouts in multiple neighbourhoods.