Set Scott as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 7:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
W 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Periods of rain. Low 8.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 17.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
21° | 5°
70° | 41°
25° | 6°
77° | 43°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Photos from the first day of school in Saskatchewan
- People have been sending us their photos from their first day of school. Got some of your own? Send 'em in (via Twitter or Facebook), we'd love to add them to the collection.
- Semi hits train on Highway 1 near Moose Jaw
- Emergency crews in Moose Jaw were on the scene of a collision between a semi-trailer and a train.
- Live Chat City bus routes suspended as students head back to school
- Saskatoon Transit has suspended several routes as of Tuesday due to maintenance delays on its city fleet. It also will no longer provide additional buses to help transport riders on busy routes and some routes will be delayed.
- School begins, but is it 8:40? 8:53? 9:05?
- Today is back-to-school for about 170,000 kindergarten-to-Grade-12 students and some parents may be wondering — when does that first bell ring, anyway?
- Teachers get immersed in tech as they prepare for school year
- It's not just back to the books for thousands of Saskatchewan students today — it's back to the laptops, tablets and smart phones.