Set Scott as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 7:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:59 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
NE 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds except cloudy over northern sections. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 1.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny|
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Breaking Temporary Foreign Worker Program for fast-food sector suspended by Ottawa
- Employment Minister Jason Kenny has announced an immediate moratorium on the fast-food industry's access to the Temporary Foreign Worker Program.
- Pamela Wallin regrets paying back full amount Senate claimed she owed video
- In her first in-depth interview since her suspension from the Upper House last fall, suspended Senator Pam Wallin says she now regrets paying back the full $150,000 that Senate auditors determined she owed for questionable travel expenses.
- Icy rescue leads to bravery medals for Kelly and Logan Natomagan
- A near-tragedy was avoided when Kelly and Logan Natomagan rescued a relative who was on a snowmobile that broke through ice at Pinehouse Lake in 2009. The pair are being honoured with bravery medals.
- Next Regina Pats owners promise 'new energy' for team
- The next owners of the Regina Pats, pending league approval, are promising to bring new energy and excitement to the WHL franchise, according to a statement Thursday from Anthony Marquart, Todd Lumbard, Jason Drummond and Shaun and Gavin Semple.
- Muskowekwan band members approve potash deal, chief says
- What could someday become the first Saskatchewan potash mine on First Nations land has moved a step forward with a vote at Muskowekwan First Nation.