Set Scott as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 8:00 AM CST
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
WNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of wet snow
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of wet snow early this morning. Clearing this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late in the evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h then northwest 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High 10.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | -1°
59° | 30°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Moose Jaw salon's 'smart tan' poster stirring up debate
- Tammy Zinn at Relaxzinn Tan in Moose Jaw says she's happy to tell people tanning can be done safely — although the local cancer society takes issue with that.
- Sask. not a hotbed of wine lovers, StatsCan says
- People in Saskatchewan appear to be dedicated beer drinkers, spending less on wine than just about anybody in the country, Statistics Canada says.
- Regina knife suspect nabbed after he stays to buy chips
- One minute, a man with a knife was allegedly chasing somebody around a convenience store parking lot. The next, he was lining up to buy chips.
- Good Friday bus changes may affect Saskatoon Black Sabbath fans
- Holiday bus schedules mean some Black Sabbath fans may need to find a ride home
- Photos Moment by moment: Jared Frank's train kick selfie
- Regina's Jared Frank because instantly famous after he uploaded a nine-second video of himself getting kicked in the head by a train conductor. Here's what happened in the crucial split-second...