Set Scott as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 5:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
SSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Low 7.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High 19.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Low plus 5.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated RCMP 'involved' in case where teen, 17, injured by gunfire in Kronau, Sask.
- RCMP say a 17-year-old youth was injured in a shooting involving RCMP officers in Kronau, Sask.
- Warm Saskatchewan fall inspires photographers
- Whether you are a personal photographer or just like instagramming smart phone pix, you love sharing your warm fall snaps this season.
- New Tim Bozon thanks RUH staff in person
- Hockey player Tim Bozon is visiting staff at the Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon, to give an in-person thank-you to the people who helped him through a serious bout of meningitis earlier this year.
- New Saskatoon city councillor calls for probe into lockout events
- Saskatoon's transit system is fully up and running today, after a month-long lockout was ruled illegal. But the labour dispute is far from over. Today city councillor Pat Lorje called for an "analysis" of what happened, going back to the start of the lockout.
- RCMP officer from Newfoundland injured in Regina hit-and-run
- Keith Bennett, 42, who's originally from Stephenville and is stationed in White Butte, Sask., remains in a Regina hospital after being struck by a car while on duty.