Set Scott as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 20, 17 at 3:00 AM CST
Feels like: -1
Feels like: 30
Sunrise: 9:13 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
S 3 km/h
Pressure: 99.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 19, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Jan 19, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. High plus 4.
Cloudy. Low minus 5.
|Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Billboards advertise unlicensed medical marijuana, Regina police call it '100% illegal'
- It's hard to miss if you're driving down one of Regina's main thoroughfares: A green billboard with a marijuana leaf logo.
- Darian Durant signs 3-year deal with Alouettes
- The Montreal Alouettes have signed quarterback Darian Durant to a three-year contract, the club announced Thursday.
- 5-year-old left alone on school bus, locked in garage for 7 hours
- Carolyn Moccasin wants answers after her five-year-old son was left on a school bus for seven hours.
- Sex trade researcher looking for Sask. data
- A University of Victoria researcher gathering information on the sex trade is hoping to get data from people in Saskatchewan.
- Skin cancer survivor says getting a 'base tan' is a bad idea
- A woman from Saskatchewan is speaking out about the dangers of tanning beds and the idea that getting a "base tan" is a good way to protect against future sunburns.