Set Scott as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 04, 15 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 9:03 PM
ESE 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Aug 04, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Showers beginning early this evening and ending late this evening. Clearing late this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 14.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the morning. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 12.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Moose Jaw police capture escaped prisoner
- Moose Jaw police have captured a suspect who escaped custody during a court appearance Tuesday.
- New Canadian Tire money has a new use in Saskatoon
- The Dairy Queen on 22nd St. West is accepting the retailer's money as a form of payment.
- Homicide victim Lisa Strang remembered by Premier Brad Wall video
- Premier Brad Wall is paying tribute to homicide victim Lisa Strang, whose body was found in her home in McLean, Sask., on the weekend.
- Summer's end in sight video
- The leaves aren't turning yet but there are signs the season is changing. Shopkeepers are already swapping their flipflops for parkas.
- Death of 17-year-old from Kilburn Hall investigated
- A 17-year-old who was in custoday at Kilburn Hall in Saskatoon has died.