Set Scott as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 8:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
NNE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
A few showers ending this evening then cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Low 6.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
23° | 6°
73° | 43°
26° | 9°
79° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New B.C. Lions 'guarantee' a win against Sask. Roughriders Sunday
- The B.C Lions are guaranteeing a win at home against the Saskatchewan Roughriders on Sunday, and they're backing up their boast with free tickets if they don't come through.
- Back-to-school comes with costs
- Binders, pens, markers — it all adds up.
- Eye surgeons highest paid doctors under Sask. health billings
- Eye surgeons were the highest paid doctors in the province, based on billings to Saskatchewan's Medical Services Plan in 2013-2014.
- Sask. premier calls sign vandals 'jackwagons'
- Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall is not happy that signs warning drivers to slow down at a dangerous stretch of highway have been vandalized and stolen.
- Community gardeners frustrated over brazen veggie thieves
- Vegetable thieves have struck at Regina's Cathedral Village Community Garden.