Set Biggar as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 05, 15 at 8:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
NNE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Sep 05, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Showers. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 12.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low 8.
Periods of rain. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 9.
|Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Roughrider fan day at Mosaic Stadium
- Football fans are invited to meet and greet the Saskatchewan Roughriders at Mosaic Stadium in Regina today.
- University students OK with 'hovering' parents video
- Hundreds of University of Regina students checked into their dorm rooms Friday and many of their parents were with them, to lend a hand.
- 'We'll do our part': Sask. premier Brad Wall on Syrian refugee crisis
- The government of Saskatchewan says the province is willing to accept additional refugees from Syria.
- A guide to the Labour Day Classic in Regina for Blue Bombers fans
- The Roughriders and Blue Bombers have a strong rivalry, but the Labour Day Classic is fun for all.
- Ottawa backs off as First Nations ignore transparency law deadline video
- The federal government appears to be hedging on its threat to hold back non-essential funding from First Nations that didn't disclose financial information online, at least for now.