Set Biggar as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 5:00 PM CST
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
E 12 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 16.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High 24. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 14.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
28° | 13°
82° | 55°
30° | 14°
86° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Teen killer Catherine McKenzie, now 31, wins day parole
- Catherine McKenzie, the Saskatchewan woman convicted of second-degree murder for her role in the vicious slaying of her group home caregiver in 1997, has been granted day parole.
- Stolen tricycle found, returned to Regina girl with cerebral palsy
- The stolen tricycle of a Regina youngster with cerebral palsy has been found and returned.
- Smart meter recall cost balloons to $47 M, SaskPower says
- A revised estimate of the cost of reversing a SaskPower smart meter program is now pegged at $47 million. The power utility has been ordered to swap out 105,000 units already installed.
- Sask. employees working OT increases 60% in decade: Fraser Institute
- The Saskatchewan worker's workweek keeps getting longer.
- Database maps Saskatoon, Regina violent crime sites by address
- A national database maps out so-called 'stigmatized properties' in Saskatchewan cities including Saskatoon and Regina.