Set Biggar as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 8:00 AM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
SSE 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Aug 27, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. High 29. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High 23.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 6°
72° | 43°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated 4 people dead after car goes into slough east of Saskatoon
- Two men and two women are dead after a PT Cruiser went into a slough east of Saskatoon on Highway 5.
- Cameco issues lockout notice at 2 uranium facilities
- Cameco is halting production at two of its Saskatchewan uranium operations over a labour-management dispute.
- 'Heavy' pot smoker wins trafficking-related case on personal use defence
- A Saskatchewan man who said he is a heavy user of marijuana, and was caught with nearly half a kilogram of weed in his truck, has been found not guilty of a trafficking-related crime on the "personal use" defence but didn't get off completely.
- Saskatoon Boom Box-er ready for jump from web to mall
- A Saskatoon entrepreneur who got her big break with CBC’s Boom Box, an aboriginal business challenge, is taking the risky step into opening a retail space.
- Inquiry on missing and murdered women could delay action, head of police chiefs association warns
- The Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police are not endorsing a public inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women, saying such an exercise would only delay action.