Set Biggar as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 7:03 PM
SSE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 1. Wind chill minus 25 this morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the evening. High 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Big melt around the corner for Saskatchewan video
- Weather forecasts suggest much of Saskatchewan could quickly pivot from deep freeze with snow to milder than normal with lots of melting.
- Canada Post complaints coming in from around Regina
- Frustrations are stacking up in three Regina neighbourhoods about the frequency — or lack of it — of Canada Post mail delivery.
- Frozen pipes drive Regina woman from rental property
- A Regina woman claims her landlord is refusing to pay to have her water main thawed and she plans to abruptly move out of her home.
- Federal grain action welcome news, Sask. Ag. Minister says
- Saskatchewan Agriculture Minister Lyle Stewart says the province is pleased with Ottawa's action on the backlog of Prairie grain.
- Jason Kenney on 6-day study tour to Germany, U.K.
- Employment Minister Jason Kenney is taking a Canadian delegation, including a small contingent from Saskatchewan, on a study tour of Germany and the U.K. this week to learn best practices from their respective education and skills training systems.