Set Biggar as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 8:00 AM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 6.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High 6.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
8° | -7°
46° | 19°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Exclusive CBC News posts care home inspection reports online
- A joint CBC-Radio Canada examination of care homes in Saskatchewan provides familes with direct access to almost 200 inspection reports.
- Singing fraudster John Hillary McLeod hopes to avoid jail
- A Saskatoon songwriter convicted of defrauding a Chinese immigrant gets one week to sell a song to pay back his victim.
- Regina police use stun gun on suspect cutting himself
- A Regina police officer used an electric stun gun on Sunday to stop a man's apparent suicide attempt.
- Sask. parks camping reservations open today
- Saskatchewan campers are getting a chance to book sites for Buffalo Pound, Echo Valley and Rowan's Ravine today
- Brad Wall says voice-over work on his list of post-politics dream jobs video
- Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall says voice-over work for Disney studios is on his list of dream jobs when it comes time for him to look for work after political life.