Set Biggar as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 6:48 PM
NW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 4.
Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 this evening then becoming light overnight. Low minus 5.
Sunny. High 7.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | -1°
57° | 30°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New SaskPower set to unveil 'clean coal' technology
- Saskatchewan has attracted international interest in a $1.4 billion large scale application of technology aimed at reducing harmful emissions from coal-fired power plants. The provincial Crown corporation SaskPower is hosting a major tour of its facilities today.
- Stabbing case in Regina involves social worker and former client
- A stabbing case before the courts in Regina has taken an unusual turn with an allegation that the victim and alleged stabber were involved in an inappropriate relationship.
- Saskatchewan and Ebola: Can the virus surface here?
- Officials in Saskatchewan have various measures in place to deal with the Ebola virus, which has made its way to North America.
- Doege's Day: Roughriders name Seth Doege starting QB video
- Saskatchewan Roughriders head coach Corey Chamblin announced Wednesday afternoon quarterback Seth Doege will make his first career start on Friday against the Calgary Stampeders.
- Northern Saskatchewan school excelling in 'mathletics'
- Many schools in Saskatchewan strive for success in athletics. But Father Porte Memorial School on the Black Lake Dene Nation is making a name for itself in mathletics.