Set Biggar as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 9:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 6:02 PM
SSE 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Clearing. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 17.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4.
Clearing in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the morning. High 11.
|Clearing||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saskatoon school sends 'Media Smarts' letter to parents after shooting
- At least one school in Saskatoon has sent a letter home to parents with tips on how to deal with graphic media coverage.
- Surgery possible for Arabella Carter, 4, little girl born without ears
- Arabella Carter of Prince Albert, Sask, is a lively four-year-old with a big smile who likes Minnie Mouse and wearing pink, but there's something that sets her apart from other little girls — she has no ears.
- New Poverty strategy among items highlighted in Sask. throne speech
- The Saskatchewan government has announced it's working on a poverty reduction strategy; something the NDP opposition says is a good idea, although long overdue.
- Grandmothers play key role helping families in North Central
- Grandmothers, or kokums, are stepping up in Regina's North Central neighbourhood to provide help to the community.
- Crash kills woman near Grandora, Sask.
- A two-car crash near Grandora, Sask., early this morning has claimed one woman's life.