Set Biggar as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 02, 15 at 4:00 AM CST
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
WNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 02, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Aug 02, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 11.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 29.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Video From the CBC archives: 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper hosts 2006 comedy festival video
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper was in Winnipeg in 2006 for CBC Manitoba's comedy festival. The 61-year-old man died on Friday, July 31, 2015.
- Monster trucks roar in Saskatoon
- Monsters & Mayhem is the first outdoor monster truck show in Saskatoon in almost 25 years.
- Police investigating 2 robberies in Regina Friday night
- Regina police are investigating after two people in separate incidents were robbed in the city late last night.
- Recap Eskimos extend Roughriders' winless streak video
- Matt Nichols threw two touchdown passes as the Edmonton Eskimos won their fourth in a row with a 30-5 victory over the Saskatchewan Roughriders on Friday.
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper, WWE legend, dead at 61 video
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, the kilt wearing trash talker who headlined the first WrestleMania and later found movie stardom, has died, the WWE said Friday. He was 61.