Set Biggar as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 1:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
W 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Rain ending this evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low zero.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Weyburn restaurant defends staffing moves and use of foreign temps
- The owners of the Weyburn, Sask., restaurant at the centre of controversy over its use of the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, say recent staffing changes were related to a "restructuring" of their hours of operation and no waitresses lost their jobs to workers from abroad.
- Russ Parker selling Regina Pats to local business group
- Russ Parker the long-time owner of the Regina Pats, is selling the WHL team, pending league approval, to a group of local business people led by Anthony Marquart.
- Arguments wrap at Randy O'Hagan's Saskatoon murder trial
- Randy O'Hagan is now back in custody and awaiting a judge's verdict after his first-degree murder trial for allegedly killing a Saskatoon mother.
- 24 beds, $20M added to Children's Hospital of Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan's health minister announced a number of changes to the Children's Hospital of Saskatchewan, including more beds and a higher price tag.
- Gas prices soar in Saskatchewan
- The majority of gas stations in both Regina and Saskatoon are charging 133.9 cents per litre.