Set Baie-Saint-Paul as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:58 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
E 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 7:39 PM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 7:39 PM EDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning overnight. Low 6.
Showers changing to periods of drizzle near noon. High 9.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the evening. Amount 20 mm. Temperature steady near 9.
|Showers or drizzle||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- updated Daniel Ratthé eager to return to CAQ caucus
- Blainville MNA Daniel Ratthé says he is shocked to hear his name is expected to come up at the Charbonneau Commission.
- analysis Crucifix to stay in National Assembly: Drainville audio
- PQ minister Bernard Drainville says the crucifix will remain behind the speaker's throne in the National Assembly.
- Quebec director Chloé Robichaud gets Cannes ovation
- Montreal filmmaker Chloé Robichaud's debut feature Sarah Prefers to Run (Sarah préfère la course) had a warm welcome Tuesday following its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival.
- new 'Lightly felt' earthquake west of Montreal
- Natural Resources Canada is reporting a minor earthquake near Rigaud, Quebec.
- Service restored on Montreal metro lines
- Montreal's STM is reporting service is back on all four of its metro lines.