Set Baie-Saint-Paul as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 3:51 PM
N 8 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning late this morning. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High minus 7.
Snow ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 9 in the afternoon.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-12° | -14°
10° | 7°
-20° | -25°
-4° | -13°
-19° | -22°
-2° | -8°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pauline Marois honours Lac-Mégantic emergency crews
- Both Quebec Premier Pauline Marois and Lac-Mégantic mayor Colette Roy-Laroche cried as they hugged at an emotional ceremony honouring first responders of the train catastrophe that killed 47 people.
- Photos Lac-Mégantic gets 48 Christmas trees for those lost video
- Yesterday friends, family members and neighbours decorated Christmas trees in the memory of those who perished in the July 6 train derailment and explosion in Lac-Mégantic, Que.
- Driver runs red light in Côte-des-Neiges, sends 7 to hospital
- Seven people were transported to hospital Sunday morning after a car burned a red light, hit two pedestrians and then hit two cars.
- Audio Roméo Dallaire on PTSD and the deaths of 4 Canadian soldiers audio
- The senator and former UN general in Rwanda during the genocide says he crashed his car on Parliament Hill this week because of exhaustion brought on by his post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Audio Architects say nixed Champlain Bridge design competition is big loss audio
- Some Montreal architects are calling the federal government’s decision to back out of an international design competition for the new Champlain bridge is a missed opportunity.