Set Baie-Saint-Paul as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 20, 14 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 4:02 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Nov 20, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 7.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Rain||Showers||Cloudy|
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
8° | 8°
46° | 46°
-2° | -3°
28° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Quebec daycare fees to climb to $20 per day for highest-earning families audio
- The Quebec government is increasing the cost of its publicly funded daycare system for many families, saying it needs to guarantee the long-term viability of the program.
- City, police union battle quota system before Labour Relations Board
- The city of Montreal is claiming $12.8 million from the police officers union in money it says was lost because the officers were not giving out enough tickets.
- Updated Pedestrian, 22, hit and killed by truck in Saint-Léonard
- Montreal police say loud music may be to blame for a fatal collision between a truck and a pedestrian in the Montreal borough of Saint-Léonard.
- Replay CBC CFL panel: Who wins the East and West Division finals?
- East and West final games take place this weekend. Be a part of our live video web chat Thursday at noon ET (10 a.m. MT) as we preview this weekend's games and hear your take on which of the final four will make it to B.C. for the Grey Cup.
- Highway 10 eastbound shut down after two separate pile ups
- Highway 10 eastbound was closed for an indeterminate amount of time after two major pileups between Ange-Gardien and Saint-Alphonse-de-Granby.