Set Baie-Saint-Paul as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 24, 17 at 3:00 AM EST
Feels like: -1
Feels like: 30
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 5:19 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening then light near midnight. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High zero.
Snow or ice pellets. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Low minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow or rain||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Coiteux reaffirms confidence in SQ investigation of Montreal police
- Quebec Public Security Minister Martin Coiteux reaffirmed his support Thursday for a provincial police-led investigation of claims that Montreal police fabricated evidence against two of their own officers to keep them quiet about alleged corruption within the force.
- Recap Canadiens lay goose egg in Julien's milestone game
- Rookie Anthony Beauvillier scored in the first period and Thomas Greiss made 24 saves as the New York Islanders spoiled Montreal coach Claude Julien's 1,000th NHL game with a 3-0 victory over the Canadiens on Thursday night.
- STM delays prompt class action lawsuit
- A class-action lawsuit has been filed with the Quebec Superior Court against the STM for delays and service interruptions.
- FEATURE Roots of Montreal: Explore the city through the lives of 7 Montreal families
- Discover how some of Montreal's cultural communities have painted the city's urban landscape into what it is today in our interactive feature for Montreal's 375th year.
- Maison Alcan complex gets official heritage status
- After years of deliberation, the Maison Alcan complex has be given official heritage status in order to protect and preserve it.