Set Baie-Saint-Paul as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Sunny. High minus 15.
A few clouds. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 30.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow and local blowing snow beginning late in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 33.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
-9° | -17°
16° | 1°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-17° | -21°
1° | -6°
-18° | -23°
-0° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Mice move into Montreal homes this winter
- Several reports show that there are a lot more mice in Montreal homes this winter and Skedaddle Wildlife Control says it is getting dozens of calls a day from people complaining about hearing scratching noises in the walls at night.
- Storm cancels Montreal flights to U.S. East Coast
- Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is cancelling many flights to New York and New Jersey as the U.S. East Coast braces for a "crippling and potentially historic" storm.
- New Man dead after farm incident in Val-des-Monts, Que.
- A 48-year-old man has died after a workplace incident Monday morning at a dairy farm in Val-des-Monts, Que.
- Montrealers' Turbo Kid premiers at midnight at Sundance audio
- A trio of Montreal filmmakers is anxiously awaiting their feature film debut at Sundance tonight, an opportunity they describe as career changing.
- Projet Montréal questions city's new transit plan audio
- Montreal's official opposition is questioning the city's new 10-year transit plan, which includes a goal to increase STM and bike riders to more than half of the city's commuters during morning rush hour.