Set Baie-Saint-Paul as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 25, 14 at 10:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 3:57 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the morning. High minus 2.
Cloudy. Low minus 7.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries|
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Firefighters recall L'Isle-Verte residents' desperate cries for help video
- Firefighters called to the deadly blaze in l’Isle-Verte, Que., met a wall of fire when they arrived at the seniors’ home that January night, conditions that proved too dangerous to attempt to rescue some of the residents trapped inside, a coroner's inquest was told.
- Luka Magnotta refused to meet with Crown’s psychiatrist
- The psychiatrist hired by the Crown to give a second opinion on Luka Magnotta’s mental state was unable to provide a definitive diagnosis because Magnotta refused to meet with him, the first-degree murder trial heard on Tuesday.
- Quebec proposes major cuts to public sector workforce
- In its quest to balance the budget, the Quebec government is taking aim at the public sector workforce, proposing workforce reductions and hiring freezes.
- West Island man’s toilet explodes while city crew cleans sewers audio
- A Beaconsfield man has been repairing his bathroom for the last month, after his toilet exploded while city crews were outside his home cleaning the sewer with high-pressure hoses.
- Royal Canadian Mint's $5 coin features work of Cree artist Tim Whiskeychan
- The Royal Canadian Mint will officially launch a new $5 silver coin Tuesday night featuring a design by Cree artist Tim Whiskeychan of Waskaganish in northern Quebec.