Set Baie-Saint-Paul as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 5:25 PM
SW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 5.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11.
A few flurries ending late in the afternoon then clearing. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 8.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -20°
18° | -4°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
-16° | -18°
3° | -0°
-9° | -20°
16° | -4°
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New $4.9B to be invested in Quebec roads, says Transport Minister Robert Poëti
- Quebec's transport minister, Robert Poëti, announced Sunday that the Liberal government will spend $4.9 billion on Quebec road projects between 2015 and 2017.
- Montreal records coldest February in history
- Environment Canada says Montreal has endured the coldest February ever recorded, and although the worst is likely over, there is still more winter weather to come.
- Photos Nuit Blanche: Montrealers party all night video
- In all, there were 350,000 visits to museums, movie theatres, art exhibits and 200 other attractions open to night owls for the 2015 Montréal en lumière Nuit Blanche festival.
- Uber launches petition to stay in Montreal audio
- Uber has launched a petition in hopes of convincing Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre to allow the company to continue operating in the city.
- Mikael Kingsbury ties all-time moguls World Cup wins mark video
- Canada's Mikael Kingsbury won Sunday's dual moguls event at the FIS World Cup competition in Tazawako Japan, and in doing so set a record with his seventh straight victory.