Set Baie-Saint-Paul as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 6:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Flurries in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High zero.
|Flurries||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Striking Quebec lawyers, notaries to be forced back to work with special law
- At a news conference on Saturday, Treasury Board President Pierre Moreau announced the back-to-work legislation would be introduced Monday at the National Assembly.
- Man in critical condition after stabbing in downtown Montreal
- Montreal police Const. Benoit Boisselle said a 911 call came in around 8:10 p.m. and said a man may have been stabbed followed an armed assault near the intersection of Berri Street and de Maisonneuve Boulevard.
- Recap Habs claim 14th straight victory over Leafs with Shaw's OT winner video
- Andrew Shaw scored the overtime winner on Saturday as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Toronto Maple Leafs for the 14th consecutive time, a 3-2 victory that furthered their tenuous hold on the Atlantic Division.
- The Botanical Garden offers stress reduction with butterflies, summer temperatures
- The Botanical Garden’s Butterflies Go Free exhibit runs until April 30 and features about 2,000 butterflies and moths.
- 'This is about a mission:' says incoming artistic director of Les Grands Ballets Canadiens
- Ivan Cavallari has been acclimating himself to Montreal and Les Grands Ballets with the help of outgoing artistic director Gradimir Pankov. He takes the reins in June.