Set Baie-Saint-Paul as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
E 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT
A few showers ending this afternoon then clearing. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- City of Montreal apologizes for ad criticized for lack of diversity video
- A video created to celebrate Montreal’s identity is being criticized for only featuring what appear to be white people. The city has since removed it from its social media accounts.
- Montreal landlord fined more than $1K for condo listed on Airbnb without his knowledge
- Montreal landlord Gerry Galiatsatos is joining a growing chorus of voices who say that Quebec’s law to regulate online home-sharing services such as Airbnb is not working.
- Storm surge warning in effect for Quebec City area
- Strong winds at high tide helped push the St. Lawrence River over its banks near Dalhousie Street for a second day in a row Friday morning, closing the street to traffic.
- Police investigating attempted arson at Westmount pizzeria
- Police say a carpet at the entrance of Pizzeria del Nova on Sherbrooke Street was sprayed with gas, but no fire was started.
- Ste-Catherine Street pedestrian mall set to reopen under a canopy of rainbow balls
- As the warm weather begins to set in, two separate sections of Ste-Catherine Street will become a pedestrian mall for nearly five months starting today.