Set Baie-Saint-Paul as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 4:36 PM
WNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Low minus 17.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High minus 8.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the evening. Amount 5 cm. Temperature steady near minus 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-15° | -17°
5° | 1°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
-18° | -26°
-0° | -15°
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Longueuil blue collar workers protest colleague's suspension with city hall salt dump
- Dozens of blue collar workers staged a brief protest outside Longueuil City Hall earlier this afternoon, dumping a truckload of what appears to be road salt outside the building in response to yesterday's suspension of a colleague.
- Updated Lac-Mégantic disaster by the numbers: Catalogue of a tragedy video
- A report into the health effects of the Lac-Mégantic, Que., train derailment and explosion indicates people living there are four times more likely to drink to excess following the disaster.
- Quebec teen terror suspect makes court appearance
- A 15-year-old Montreal boy will return to court in mid-February to have a trial date set in connection with a pair of terrorism-related charges.
- S.J. Green signs 3-year extension to remain with Alouettes
- Veteran receiver S.J. Green has signed a three-year contract extension with the Montreal Alouettes, the Canadian Football League club announced Wednesday.
- Montreal weather: Clear skies and low of -15 C
- Tonight will be clear with winds diminishing into the evening.