Set Baie-Saint-Paul as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 3:52 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Temperature steady near minus 3.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Low minus 9.
Sunny. High minus 3.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pamela Porter, wife of Dr. Arthur Porter, expected to plead guilty in Montreal video
- Pamela Porter’s charges are in relation to an alleged $22.5-million kickback scheme over the McGill University Health Centre's new superhospital.
- Special Report Phantom car break-ins baffle authorities video
- Montreal-area police forces have no explanation for a series of car break-ins which leave no visible signs of forced entry on the vehicles themselves.
- Quebec City hospitals ban visitors
- Five hospitals in Quebec City will ban visitors from seeing any patients as of 8 a.m. on Thursday.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Jury ends 2nd day of deliberations without verdict
- After two full days deliberating behind closed doors, the eight women and four men who are jurors in the Luka Magnotta trial left the Montreal courthouse late Wednesday afternoon without delivering a verdict.
- City of St-Lambert introduces a pool tax
- People living in the city of St-Lambert on Montreal’s South Shore will see their tax bill go up if they own a pool.