Tetsa River (Provincial Park), BC
Set Tetsa River (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 8:00 AM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:06 AM
Sunset: 10:29 PM
W 4 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM PDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this morning. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Low 6.
Sunny. High 23.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- updated 30,000 Canadians are homeless every night
- A new national report into homelessness in this country tells a grim story — at least 200,000 Canadians experience homelessness in any given year and least 30,000 Canadians are homeless on any given night.
- Half of First Nations children live in poverty
- Half of status First Nations children in Canada live in poverty, a troubling figure that jumps to nearly two-thirds in Saskatchewan and Manitoba, says a newly released report.
- new B.C. backcountry mobile maps cause concern
- The BC Search and Rescue Association is raising concerns about a set of free, high-resolution topographical backcountry maps released by the provincial government on Tuesday.
- new B.C. teacher duct-taped students' mouths
- The B.C. Teacher Regulation Branch has reprimanded a Vancouver teacher after she duct-taped her students' mouths in an effort to keep them quiet.
- Canadian border agents being impersonated in phone scam
- The Canada Border Services Agency is warning Canadians of a possible phone scam and fraud.