Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of flurries
Low: -9°
Low: 16°
P.O.P. 30%

Tuesday

Chance of flurries
High: 2°
High: 36°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Mon Mar 27, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Mar 27, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 9.

Tuesday

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High plus 2.

Tuesday night

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Low minus 7.

 

Extended Forecast

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

March 28

March 29

March 30

March 31

April 1

April 2

Chance of flurries Cloudy A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud

High 2°

High 36°


P.O.P. 70%

High 7°

High 45°

High 8°

High 46°

High 7°

High 45°

High 11°

High 52°

High 10°

High 50°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!