Tetsa River (Provincial Park), BC
Set Tetsa River (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 29, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:58 AM
Sunset: 9:46 PM
N 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 29, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Wed Jul 29, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 6.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 23.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Vancouver taxi driver tells couple not to buckle baby in car seat
- A Vancouver couple is demanding a change to the rules that allowed a taxi driver to tell them they couldn't buckle their 18-month-old baby into a car seat.
- Pellet-gun attacker ambushing victims in Abbotsford, B.C.
- Police in Abbotsford, B.C., have released two photographs and a map in their investigation of 15 reported pellet-gun attacks that have left nine people injured.
- Missing agricultural workers in Vernon treated like criminals, group claims
- An advocacy group for migrant workers says a number of temporary workers that have been missing for over a month are being treated like potential criminals.
- Women's Running cover of plus-size model indicates perception shift, says B.C. runner audio
- Louise Green has been an avid runner for 12 years, but she has never once seen any woman who looks like her featured in a sports magazine until now.
- Stronger transgender rights needed, says former human rights commissioner audio
- B.C’s former chief human rights commissioner says transgender people need more protection under the province's Human Rights Code.