Tetsa River (Provincial Park), BC
Set Tetsa River (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
NNE 4 km/h
Chance of rain showers or flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries near noon then 30 percent chance of rain showers. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 8.
A few clouds. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the morning then 40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. High 7.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
3° | -11°
37° | 12°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Burnaby RCMP shoot and kill suspect in fatal stabbing
- Two men are dead after Burnaby RCMP shot and killed the suspect in a fatal stabbing at 6116 14 Avenue early Sunday.
- B.C. Lottery Corporation sued for allegedly taking casino cash
- One of B.C.'s biggest casino companies is suing the B.C. Lottery Corporation for more than $18 million. Great Canadian Gaming claims BCLC continued to take money in spite of repeated protests.
- Surrey gunshots ring out again as vehicles flee and police scramble
- After a day that saw three separate shootings across Metro Vancouver in an eight-hour span, Surrey RCMP are dealing with violent gunplay yet again.
- New Can you really afford to buy an electric car? video
- Watch Our Vancouver's Gloria Macarenko ask tech and auto journalist Akash Sablok for some practical advice.
- Air Canada AC624 crash: Airline says weather conditions were safe video
- The executive vice-president of Air Canada says it was safe for flight AC624 from Toronto to Halifax to land in snowy weather early Sunday morning, but the airline doesn’t know what caused the Airbus A320 to crash in Halifax.