Tetsa River (Provincial Park), BC
Set Tetsa River (Provincial Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 23, 17 at 10:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 8:40 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 23, 17 at 5:00 AM PST Mon Jan 23, 17 at 5:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy. High minus 12.
Clearing early this evening. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
Mainly sunny. High plus 1 with temperature falling to minus 3 in the afternoon.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Vancouver Park Board to debate plebiscite on cetaceans at Vancouver Aquarium
- The Vancouver Park Board will debate a proposal tonight to let the public have its say on keeping cetaceans in captivity at the Vancouver Aquarium.
- Black ice turns Metro Vancouver Monday morning commute slippery
- Morning commuters are having to deal with wide spread black ice throughout Metro Vancouver and a number of police forces are urging drivers to slow down and use extra caution.
- City proposes improvements to Union-Adanac bike route audio
- The City of Vancouver is proposing changes to one of its busiest bike routes to make it safer for cyclists and pedestrians.
- Go Public 'Whatever means necessary': How these insiders tricked Loblaws shoppers into signing up for credit cards video
- Three salesmen who were tasked with pitching plastic at Loblaws-owned grocery stores say they were pressured to sign up as many as 50 people a day by targeting young and low-income shoppers.
- Vancouver barbers question value of new B.C. liquor law changes
- The latest revisions to B.C.'s liquor laws come into effect today, affecting businesses from barbershops to cooking schools and art galleries — but many of them are downplaying the changes.