Trout Lake, NT
Set Trout Lake as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High minus 29. Wind chill minus 48.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 36. Wind chill minus 44.
Mainly sunny. High minus 28.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-27° | -32°
-17° | -26°
-27° | -28°
-17° | -18°
-24° | -33°
-11° | -27°
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Solomon Uyarasuk inquest: Jury begins deliberations
- The six-member jury in the coroner's inquest in Igloolik, Nunavut, is now tasked with deciding whether to find the death a suicide or ‘unclassified,’ meaning it’s not clear how Uyarasuk died.
- Advocates disappointed Yukon MP Ryan Leef’s FASD bill dropped
- Michael McCann, the executive director of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Society of Yukon, says 'both the public and the government need to understand that it’s a disability.'
- High arsenic levels found in some Yellowknife-area lakes
- Researchers checked arsenic levels in 100 lakes within a 30 kilometre radius of Giant mine, and found some were above the recommended limit for drinking water.
- Solomon Uyarasuk inquest: Cell block left unlocked for hours after death
- The third RCMP officer stationed in Igloolik the morning Solomon Uyarasuk died in the cell block says he left the officers who had arrested Uyarasuk alone at the detachment while he notified the man's family he was dead.
- Christy's weather: Yukon cold to continue into the weekend
- CBC North meteorologist Christy Climenhaga has your forecast for Friday, Nov. 28.