Trout Lake, NT
Set Trout Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
Showers or thunderstorms
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Increasing cloudiness. Showers with a few thunderstorms beginning this evening and ending overnight. Low 14.
Clearing in the morning. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 5°
72° | 41°
26° | 9°
79° | 48°
28° | 10°
82° | 50°
27° | 11°
81° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon RCMP find body of Richard Hager in Pelly River
- RCMP from Pelly Crossing, Yukon, located the body of Richard Hager Jr. in the Pelly River Monday afternoon one kilometre downstream from the bridge from which he had jumped for a swim.
- B.C. hunters poaching animals in Yukon a big concern: official
- British Columbia residents authorized to hunt big game in parts of the province that are adjacent to the Yukon routinely cross the territorial boundary to kill animals, says a Whitehorse conservation officer.
- GNWT says mould in homes doesn't pose health hazard
- The territorial health department says research has yet to establish a link between mould and health problems but according to Health Canada, there's plenty of research showing that mould causes health problems.
- NASA testing vehicles in High Arctic to use on Mars
- For the 18th year, the U.S. space agency is visiting Canada's High Arctic. The climate makes it the ideal place to test new equipment it hopes one day will be used to explore Mars.
- Kaminak Gold to start feasibility study on Yukon property
- Kaminak Gold Corporation is embarking on a $30 million feasibility study of its Coffee property 130 kilometres south of Dawson City, Yukon.