Trout Lake, NT
Set Trout Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 9:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 9:43 PM
NNE 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Light snow beginning this afternoon. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 1.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 3.
Periods of snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High plus 2.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Air Tindi crash survivor, rescuer to get bravery award
- Sheldon Catholique will receive a Governor General’s Award for bravery this week for saving the life of Bernice Marlowe after their Air Tindi flight crashed near Lutsel K’e in 2011.
- Nunavut Commissioner honours survivors of 1994 boat wreck
- It’s been 20 years since a walrus hunting trip near Iqaluit, Nunavut turned into an emergency survival situation. Now two survivors, Pitseolak Alainga and Billy Kownirk, have been recognized for their bravery.
- Teens charged with arson and theft in Fort Resolution
- Two Fort Resolution, N.W.T., teens have been charged with offences including arson and theft after a fire in the community caused tens of thousands of dollars in damage.
- TRC making progress in Yukon, despite privacy laws
- ‘Any information is important information,’ says the TRC’s executive director, who says they are getting some information regarding deaths in Yukon residential schools, despite the territory's strict privacy laws.
- Broken fuel truck leads to cancelled flights in Taloyoak
- Nunavut issued a notice to pilots about a shortage of jet fuel at the airport on April 11, but one local resident is wondering why nobody told people in the community why flights are being cancelled.