Trout Lake, NT
Set Trout Lake as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 17.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing after midnight. Low minus 27.
Sunny. High minus 22.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-25° | -30°
-13° | -22°
-27° | -31°
-17° | -24°
-23° | -34°
-9° | -29°
-22° | -25°
-8° | -13°
-21° | -27°
-6° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Whitehorse dad wants education asssistant for autistic daughter
- Russ Hobbis' 9-year-old daughter Molly is in Grade 4 at Jack Hulland Elementary School. She has autism and Hobbis says she had a full-time education assistant in Kindergarten. Now she has no support at all.
- Updated Northerners react to AG's Nutrition North findings
- 'It was really good to hear what the auditor general said,' says Iqaluit food activist Leesee Papatsie, 'because that's what we've been saying all along: the program is not transparent enough.'
- Dumpcano cost Iqaluit $2.7M and counting
- The tally of expenses for Iqaluit’s four-month dump fire has already reached $2,750,000. The city’s reserve fund will cover it, but one councillor is still angry the Nunavut government didn’t provide financial support.
- N.W.T. to open a drill core sample archive video
- The Northwest Territories government says it will open an indoor facility in Yellowknife to store drill core samples recovered in the territory since the 1940s.
- Kudlik Construction wins Iqaluit’s $30M pool contract
- Kudlik Construction will build Iqaluit's new aquatic centre — as long as the city can secure financing.