Fisher Branch, MB
Set Fisher Branch as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 10:00 AM CST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High minus 1.
Clearing this evening. Low minus 20.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon and evening. High minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
7° | -6°
45° | 21°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
0° | -12°
32° | 10°
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
From Thursday’s high temp, we only drop 3 or 4 degrees for an overnight low into Friday morning. Friday won’t be quite as bright but you can expect temps up around -3 in the Red River Valley and +1 in the western parts of southern Manitoba like Brandon. Expect a milder weekend as well with my forecast calling for a -3 on Saturday and a -1 on Sunday. Plus temps reach southeastern Manitoba by Monday and Tuesday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: W @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: WNW @ 10 the morning. SW @ 10/15 the afternoon.
Saturday: WNW @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg man considered radical extremist by CSIS, his father says video
- A career member of Canada’s armed forces says CSIS has informed him his 23-year-old son is now considered a radical extremist. He worries his son could be swept up when new anti-terror legislation comes into force.
- New Meeting about Kapyong Barracks urban reserve draws hundreds
- Hundreds of people gathered Thursday night to talk about the future of Kapyong Barracks, the old military base in Winnipeg that has sat empty since 2004 and remains tangled in a court battle.
- Spring-like temperatures warm up southern Manitoba
- You'll notice a distinct lack of shivering today.
- The 3 NDP leadership candidates on 3 top issues video
- CBC canvassed the three contenders in the leadership race for the NDP - and the province's next premier - on three top issues important to Manitobans.
- Top 5 things to do in Winnipeg this weekend (March 6-8) video
- There’s a great art opening in West Broadway courtesy of the ever-impressive Synonym Art Consultation, an incredible French-Canadian film at Cinematheque and a really fun International Women’s Day Celebration in the West End.