Fisher Branch, MB
Set Fisher Branch as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 6:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 9:46 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. High 21.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Tuesday will be a mostly sunny day, at least until the evening when cloud starts to roll in ahead of some rain. The next rain I see is Tuesday night, most likely after dark and then overnight. By Wednesday morning we are starting to clear up. The normal high is 26 now but Tuesday and Wednesday will be closer to 23 degrees. Thursday and Friday we really start to warm up… 28 Thursday and 31 degrees on Friday with sunshine both days.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SW @ 15 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: W @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15 the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Guido Amsel's ex-wife had explosion at home in 2013, neighbour says
- The ex-wife of Guido Amsel, the man accused of mailing bombs to three women in Winnipeg, had an explosion on her rural Manitoba property in 2013, a neighbour says.
- New Sunny day in Winnipeg but smoke and rain soon return
- Winnipeggers will see a second day of sun and a much warmer high than Monday's cool 19 C.
- Winnipeg marijuana dispensary illegal, non-profit group says
- A director with a non-profit group says she has filed a complaint with Winnipeg police after they told her marijuana dispensaries are legal.
- Allexis Siebrecht, 11, thrilled to be home after liver transplant
- After spending the past month recovering in Toronto following a liver transplant, 11-year-old Allexis Siebrecht is thrilled to be home.
- AFN General Assembly: Trudeau to roll out plan to bolster aboriginal education funding
- Opposition leaders will be in Montreal today to make their pitch to indigenous chiefs gathered for an annual meeting of the Assembly of First Nations.