Fisher Branch, MB
Set Fisher Branch as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
SSE 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. Wind becoming south 30 km/h early this afternoon then light late this afternoon. High 16.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wednesday (election day), we start with a sun/cloud mix along with gusty winds. Expect clouds to thicken up through the day bringing in a few showers in the afternoon and evening. It’s not a lot of rain but an umbrella will come in handy if late afternoon or early evening is when you head out the door to do your voting. Thursday is generally cloudy with some afternoon sunny breaks. We could see a shower in the early morning in the southeast on Thursday. Both Wednesday and Thursday should get to 16 degrees. We’re still mild on Friday at 17 with a sun/cloud mix. Temperatures will cool slightly for the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SSE @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: W @ 10 in the morning. W @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeg election polls to open at 8 a.m. today
- Winnipeggers will go to the polls starting at 8 a.m. CT today to choose their first new mayor in a decade, as well as elect councillors and school trustees.
- Ebola fears sends travel bookings to Africa plummeting
- Fewer travellers are booking tours to Africa because of fears over the Ebola crisis, even though key tourism destinations are far from the areas affected by the outbreak, says a travel consultant in Winnipeg.
- Recap Winnipeg Jets discover winning formula at home video
- Adam Lowry's first NHL goal helped the Winnipeg Jets snap a four-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday. Andrew Ladd and Dustin Byfuglien also scored for the Jets (2-4-0), who won their first game at home this season.
- Dead babies in Winnipeg storage unit 'tragic beyond belief' video
- The discovery of several dead babies in a Winnipeg storage locker is "tragic beyond belief," say police.
- Winnipeg Votes: Are you going to cast your ballot? video
- Winnipeg's civic election could have a high voter turnout Wednesday, with almost half of eligible voters expected to cast their ballots.