Fisher Branch, MB
Set Fisher Branch as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 9:00 AM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 9:24 PM
WNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
29° | 11°
84° | 52°
29° | 13°
84° | 55°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
This coming week looks very stable. I have fairly sunny skies in my forecast each day with highs ranging from 25 on Monday to 29 on Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Sunny, hot week ahead for Winnipeg
- Monday should hit a high of about 25 C — the coolest temperature expected for at least seven days.
- Slow races mark some Winnipeg civic election wards
- Winnipeg's civic election is less than three months away and there is a rattling apathy in some neighbourhoods.
- Beyoncé and Jay Z stop in Winnipeg while On The Run video
- Beyoncé and Jay Z brought their On the Run tour to Winnipeg on Sunday.
- Winnipeg greenspace advocates pan plan to sell golf courses
- Mayoral candidate Gord Steeves' plan to sell four municipal golf courses to bring in $100 million for infrastructure renewal will have a negative impact on Winnipeg's greenspace, says an advocacy group in the city.
- 18-year-old woman dies in fatal rollover, Gimli RCMP say
- A woman involved in a fatal rollover near Gimli early Sunday morning has died, RCMP said.