Fisher Branch, MB
Set Fisher Branch as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this morning. High 6. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain beginning early this evening then changing to snow at times heavy after midnight. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low minus 1.
Snow at times heavy changing to rain in the morning and ending in the afternoon then clearing. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming west 20 early in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Rain or snow||Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -6°
48° | 21°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
10° | -3°
50° | 27°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m watching a couple of disturbances over the long weekend that appear to hit us in the south in the later hours of Friday and again on Sunday. The first one arrives late Friday night into Saturday morning. It will bring wet snow mixed with rain overnight into the morning hours on Saturday…. then taper to showers through the day. We may even see some clearing in the late afternoon. Easter Sunday starts as a bright day, but again, cloud rolls in through the evening and another batch of rain moves through. It looks like the precip with this one will stay in the liquid form. We’ll clear up Monday afternoon. Temps Sunday through Tuesday…. not as warm as I originally thought but still right around seasonal.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. SE @ 30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SE @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- RCMP led on 90-minute car chase through southern Manitoba
- RCMP officers went on a high-speed chase through Headingley and down Highway 230 Thursday night.
- Hotline gets Manitoba tip on Edmonton kid gone 7 years
- Lucas Degerness was 14 when he was last seen in Prince George seven years ago. Two weeks ago, a help line for Missingkids.ca was contacted by someone claiming to be him.
- Manitoba confirms 7th case of measles
- Manitoba health officials have reported a sixth and seventh case of measles, this time involving a man in his 40s and a woman in her 30s.
- Red River College faces $2M shortfall as another manager leaves video
- Manitoba's largest college is facing a $2-million budget shortfall as it loses its 12th senior official in the past three years.
- Manitoba ombudsman to probe Tory accusation of email cover-up
- Manitoba's NDP government has shot down an opposition demand for an inquiry into the actions of a former cabinet minister.