Fisher Branch, MB
Set Fisher Branch as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jun 20, 13 at 1:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 9:49 PM
N 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light early in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 14.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Thursday: NE @ 20 in the morning. E @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: E @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
Saturday: N @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Dozens of children seized from Manitoba Mennonite community video
- Child welfare authorities have removed all but one child from a small Mennonite community in rural Manitoba.
- Downtown food, cycling tour attracts over 50 people
- Winnipeg's first-ever restaurant bicycle tour attracted over 50 people Wednesday evening.
- Would-be Brandon thief makes off with single glass of wine
- A Brandon homeowner was left scratching her head after a mysterious break in Tuesday morning.
- More seniors dying in bedrail accidents, reports show video
- More seniors have died in Manitoba after becoming trapped in their bed rails, despite years of warnings from U.S. and Canadian health authorities.
- Manitoba aboriginal child poverty rate over 60% video
- Manitoba's aboriginal child poverty rate is well above the national average, according to a new report from the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives.