Fisher Branch, MB
Set Fisher Branch as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
S 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Fri May 22, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 13.
Sunny. High 25.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Temps continue to warm up here in the south. Expect an afternoon high close to 25 degrees along with lots of sunshine and not a lot of wind. The weekend looks solid! It will be a great weekend for outside work or play. I’m forecasting highs in Winnipeg of 26 on Saturday and 23 on Sunday. I don’t see any rain until Monday but that system clears out Tuesday and it will be slightly cooler through the middle of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: S @ 20 in the morning. SW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 15/20 the morning. SW @ 10 the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 10 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- New Fire crews extinguish blaze at Whiskey Dix on Main Street
- Fire crews extinguished a blaze at a Main Street bar Thursday night.
- New Simone Sanderson's family plans vigil for 23-year-old killed in North End
- More than two years have passed since 23-year-old Simone Sanderson was killed, and still her family is waiting for answers about what happened to her.
- Manitoba First Nation cancels classes after Teresa Robinson killing
- Classes in a Northern Manitoba First Nation have been cancelled following the killing of an 11-year-old girl.
- Homicide victim Dorothy Dykens, 89, was 'feisty,' generous woman
- The 89-year-old woman who was stabbed to death in her long-time home over the weekend was feisty and generous, according to her neighbour.
- Winnipeg fire crews rescue puppy from Leila Avenue blaze
- Winnipeg firefighters rescued an unconscious puppy from a burning home on Thursday.