Fisher Branch, MB
Set Fisher Branch as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 1:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
N 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 9.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 25.
Mainly cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning in the afternoon and ending early in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 2.
|Periods of light snow||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
-14° | -23°
7° | -9°
-7° | -21°
19° | -6°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It’s certainly a cooler day than yesterday, especially with the wind. Expect a high of -7. As of noon, we are at -9. On radar, I’m seeing a few flurries to the west of the Red River Valley and after some morning sunshine… it will be a cloudy afternoon. Winds drop to light tonight with a chilly low of -23 degrees. Wednesday is another slightly cool day at -6 along with some afternoon snow and blowing snow. We warm to +3 by Thursday afternoon. Expect a falling temp on Friday with a few flurries and a chilly weekend ahead.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 20 in the morning. W @ 25 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 25/40 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- UFO sightings soar to new heights in Canada
- UFO sightings in Canada are sky high, hitting a total only seen once before in the past 25 years.
- 10 weird facts about the Forks river trail in 2014
- The popular Forks river trail has fallen victim to warming temperatures.
- Frozen pipes plague cities from Fargo to Edmonton
- The City of Winnipeg has been plagued by frozen pipes, with more than 900 people waiting for city crews to thaw pipes and restore water to their homes.
- Pallister vows to keep civil service jobs if elected video
- Manitoba's Opposition leader is promising not to layoff a single front-line civil servant if he wins the next election in 2016.
- Winnipeg facing worst year yet for potholes, CAA says video
- A retired Winnipeg fire chief believes the city could be doing more to prevent potholes.