Fisher Branch, MB
Set Fisher Branch as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 28. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Low 17.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the morning. High 24.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday, we are in the warm, moist sector of the low that passes through central Manitoba. Expect a scorcher on Friday. I’m forecasting 32 degrees with dewpoints up around 20 to 22 degrees…. so very humid and very unstable! Later on Friday the cold front moves through which could just be the trigger for some big storms. Right now it looks like those would happen later in the afternoon and evening on Friday. Saturday is slightly cooler with lower humidity levels.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- New Decontamination ordered after botched asbestos job in Winnipeg home video
- The province has ordered two local companies to decontaminate a house after a botched asbestos-removal job forced a family from their Winnipeg home.
- Thousands pack Tina Fontaine, Faron Hall vigil at Winnipeg's Oodena Circle video
- More than 1,000 people gathered at the Alexander Docks Tuesday night in Winnipeg to remember Tina Fontaine and Faron Hall, whose bodies were pulled from the Red River over the weekend.
- Crew rips up underwater weeds at St. Malo after teen drowns video
- Crews cleaned St. Malo’s beach of underwater weeds Tuesday, after the father of a drowned teen called on the province to make the beach safer.
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers unveil new ‘signature’ gear
- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers unveiled a new special edition jersey on Tuesday – and it was a little bit blue and a little bit aquaflage.
- Misty Lake Lodge owner buys ads demanding release of MANFF audit audio
- The owner of Misty Lake Lodge is taking to the airwaves to call on the federal government to release a key audit into the financial activities of the Manitoba Association of Native Firefighters (MANFF).