Sachs Harbour, NT
Set Sachs Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 11:03 PM
N 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High minus 5.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow early this evening. Clearing overnight. Low minus 12.
Sunny. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 9.
-10° | -12°
14° | 10°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Snowmobile race revived between Iqaluit and Kimmirut
- A snowmobile race between Iqaluit and Kimmirut is happening on Saturday, and the first-place winner will receive $7,000 cash.
- Video Air Canada investigating luggage toss caught on video
- Air Canada says it is investigating after a video that appears to show its baggage handlers dropping items from a tall staircase circulated on the internet.
- Michael Schmidt found not guilty of drunk driving video
- A Yukon man has been found not guilty of impaired driving causing bodily harm in an Alaska Highway crash that permanently paralyzed one of the passengers.
- Olympic hockey champions join trek to magnetic North Pole
- Olympic women's hockey team captain Caroline Ouellette and goaltender Genevieve Lacasse are joining wounded Canadian soldiers on an expedition to the magnetic North Pole.
- Major Crimes Unit investigating sudden death in Baker Lake
- RCMP in Nunavut say they're investigating the sudden death of a woman in her 40s in Baker Lake, with the help of the Major Crimes Unit and Forensic Identification Services.