Sachs Harbour, NT
Set Sachs Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 24, 16 at 12:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
NNW 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 24, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT Sun Jul 24, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High 8.
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near plus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Hitchin' a ride for 17 years: Polish world traveller crosses Yellowknife off list
- Krzysztof Chmielewski has made his way across 49 countries by sticking his thumb out and hitching a ride.
- Arviat family goes 'back to tradition,' travels to Winnipeg sans plane ticket
- It may have taken a year to plan — and some not-so convenient modes of transportation — but Kevin Kalluak says it was well worth it.
- Whitehorse Bhangra dancer shows off Yukon to the world
- 'People are talking about the Yukon, people are talking about Whitehorse, even many, many people who didn't know that area,' says Gurdeep Pandher.
- Photos 'On the Land' and down the Mackenzie
- Yellowknife photographer Pat Kane joins leaders and elders from the Dehcho for his multi-media documentary 'On the Land'. They tour the Mackenzie River with representatives who could help fund cultural and environmental conservation programs.
- Inuit press claim for co-ownership of Franklin artifacts
- Inuit have asked the new Liberal government to ensure they have co-ownership of artifacts recovered by divers from the sunken wreck of HMS Erebus, a Sir John Franklin ship discovered in 2014. In the meantime, Canadian negotiations are in discussions with the Royal Navy about which of those objects Britain will own permanently.