Sachs Harbour, NT
Set Sachs Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 1:00 PM MDT
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 9:01 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
ESE 36 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late this afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 36.
Clear. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 36.
Increasing cloudiness then 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Becoming partly cloudy early in the evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 34.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
-17° | -19°
1° | -2°
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
-17° | -20°
1° | -4°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Graham Nishikawa guides Paralympic skier to gold audio
- Yukoner Graham Nishikawa will stand on the podium and get a gold medal alongside Paralympic cross-country skier Brian McKeever Thursday.
- New Inquest into Watson Lake hospital deaths set for June
- B.C. coroner Norman Leibel will oversee an inquest into the deaths of Teresa Ann Scheunert and Mary Johnny June 2-13 at the Whitehorse courthouse.
- 2 ConocoPhillips trucks tip on Sahtu winter road
- Two trucks carrying a mix of water, chemicals and sand that were used at ConocoPhillips' N.W.T. fracking project, slid off the Sahtu winter road in the past week.
- AWG 2014 Cross-country skiing ignites in Nunavik in time for games
- Kuujjuaq still has no formal ski trails, but that won’t stop the Kuujjuaq Cross-country Ski Club from sending its first group of skiers to compete for Team Nunavik at the Arctic Winter Games.
- Hall Beach hunter missing since Monday
- Haley McNeil Smith, the hamlet's SAO, says the young man failed to return from a caribou hunting trip, after being separated from the rest of his hunting party