Sachs Harbour, NT
Set Sachs Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 PM MST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
NNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness this evening then 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Temperature steady near minus 30. Wind chill minus 43.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 32. Wind chill minus 46.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 31. Wind chill minus 46.
|Chance of flurries||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear||Clear|
-23° | -31°
-9° | -24°
-29° | -31°
-20° | -24°
-28° | -31°
-18° | -24°
-26° | -30°
-15° | -22°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos Oymyakon, Russia: the coldest place on Earth audio
- Think your winter's been cold? Photographer Amos Chapple traveled to Oymyakon, Russia, whose average temperature in January is below -50 degrees Celcius.
- Yukon pilot aims for authenticity in bush plane restoration
- Bob Cameron, who has been flying in Yukon for 54 years, has been working for about a decade restoring two aircraft and still has years to go before he's done.
- Young indigenous leaders: 5 under 30 to watch in 2015
- Big thinkers, community organizers, creators — we’ll be watching for what the next generation of indigenous leaders are getting up to in the months to come — and for other movers and shakers just like them.
- Analysis Federal election 2015: Polls signal a long and grinding road video
- If your MP seems a little downcast as she trudges back to Ottawa for the return of the House Monday, show a little sympathy. Just when all the parties are hoping for a breakthrough, the polls are bad news for everyone.
- Taekwondo helps Nunavut mother heal from son's suicide
- Eileen Kilabuk Weber, who lost her son to suicide, has taken up martial arts as a form of healing. Now she wants to introduce taekwondo to more people in her hometown of Pangnirtung, Nunavut.