Sachs Harbour, NT
Set Sachs Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 6:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 10:14 AM
Sunset: 5:57 PM
ENE 52 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing this afternoon. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 18 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 31.
Clear. Wind east 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 20. Wind chill minus 33.
Sunny. Wind east 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 19. Wind chill minus 33.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-18° | -19°
-0° | -2°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 5 things to know about Nunavut’s fall legislature session
- One year into their term, Nunavut’s MLAs will meet for their fall sitting today. Here’s what you need to know.
- 6 things to know about N.W.T.'s infrastructure plans
- This is the second year in a row the Northwest Territories is budgeting an additional $50 million for infrastructure projects. Here's a look at what you should know about the capital budget and the territory's financial situation.
- Rankin Inlet man, 27, dies after falling through ice on ATV
- A 27-year-old man is dead after falling through ice on an ATV outside Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, over the weekend.
- Poles apart? Antarctic sea ice hits record high while the Arctic's keeps melting
- It's a real polar puzzle — why sea ice is on a general decline in the Arctic when it hit a record high in the Antarctic this year. Scientists say it is all part of climate change.
- WEATHER Blizzard conditions in the Kitikmeot, -20 C in Sachs Harbour
- A strong low pressure system moved into the Kitikmeot from the N.W.T., bringing with it heavy snow last night which will continue through this morning.