Sachs Harbour, NT
Set Sachs Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 25, 13 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 25, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat May 25, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the evening. Low minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Kimmirut woman remembered at volleyball tournament video
- An annual volleyball tournament in Iqaluit this weekend is being dedicated to a woman who died in Kimmirut in April, along with her son and his father.
- Yellowknife students launch helmet blitz
- Students from St. Patrick High School will be offering prizes and coupons Saturday afternoon to encourage the use of helmets by cyclists and skateboarders.
- Arsonist died in Iqaluit townhouse fire, say RCMP
- RCMP say a fire that killed two people at the Creekside Village in Iqaluit in 2012 was arson.
- Hockey Canada votes to ban bodychecking in peewee hockey video
- Hockey Canada's board of directors voted to eliminate bodychecking from peewee-level hockey on Saturday in Charlottetown.
- Selling caribou meat online may hasten herds' decline: biologist
- Wildlife managers in Nunavut are worried the growing online market for caribou meat may put extra stress on some caribou populations.