Sachs Harbour, NT
Set Sachs Harbour as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 6:12 PM MDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 6:12 PM MDT
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 60 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 late this evening. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Periods of snow ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 2.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 2.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -2°
28° | 28°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-2° | -3°
28° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Weather Southern Yukon's snowfall to end by Tuesday afternoon
- CBC North meteorologist Christy Climenhaga has your forecast for Tuesday, Oct. 1.
- Video 4 collisions reported on Whitehorse's snowy roads
- A late September snowfall has wreaked havoc on Whitehorse roads, where drivers weren't prepared for several centimetres of snow this early in the year.
- Air North flight attendants sent home for wearing T-shirts
- Flight attendants at Air North were sent home by their employer this morning after they showed up for work wearing T-shirts instead of their uniforms.
- N.W.T. premier Bob McLeod promotes Arctic pipeline idea in Washington
- The premier of the Northwest Territories is in the American capital promoting an "Arctic Gateway" to carry oil through the territory to international markets.
- 5 bags of mail stolen in Norman Wells. N.W.T.
- RCMP and Canada Post are investigating after five bags of mail were discovered on a bush trail eight kilometres from Norman Wells, N.W.T.