Sachs Harbour, NT
Set Sachs Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 26, 16 at 3:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 10:51 PM
NNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 26, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT Fri Aug 26, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries near noon then 30 percent chance of rain showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High plus 3.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low zero.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Trichinella detected in walrus harvested in Naujaat
- Nunavut's health department is asking people in Naujaat to watch for symptoms of trichinosis, after a walrus harvested on Aug. 10 tested positive for trichinella.
- 'It's a lit fuse:' Release of ancient carbon from melting permafrost measured
- Researchers have confirmed the widespread release of ancient carbon from melting Arctic permafrost in what could be the lit fuse on a climate-change bomb.
- Edmonton police searching for missing Inuk man Daniel Flaherty
- Edmonton Police Service says a young Inuk man has been reported missing in the city.
- Body found in Teslin River identified as 26-year-old Whitehorse man
- The Yukon Coroners Services has identified the body of a 26-year-old man found in the Teslin River as that of Jordan Earl Coombes. The body was discovered Aug. 22 by canoeists in the Johnsons Crossing area.
- Lack of dental services takes painful toll on Nunavut community
- People in Arviat, Nunavut, are finally able to see a dentist, after a broken dental chair resulted in a painful break in service.