Sachs Harbour, NT
Set Sachs Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 07, 16 at 1:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 12:00 AM
Sunset: 12:00 AM
Pressure: 105.3 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Tue Dec 06, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Periods of light snow ending this evening then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 39.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 25. Wind chill minus 40.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 26. Wind chill minus 38.
|Partly cloudy||Clear||Chance of flurries||Clear||Clear||Clear|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Whitehorse's water source at risk for fuel contamination, report says
- A consultant's report says more than 70 per cent of fuel storage tanks in the area around the Riverdale aquifer pose a significant contamination risk to ground water.
- N.W.T.'s francophone school board petitions City of Yellowknife for gym funding
- Yellowknife's city councillors will begin deliberations Tuesday evening on the 2017 city budget, and the N.W.T.'s francophone school board is hoping that it will be a part of the discussion.
- The Sun at Midnight star 'filled with gratitude' after big win at Whistler film festival
- Devery Jacobs (right) was planning to skip the festival's awards ceremony until she heard from the film's director (left). 'She texted me and was like, 'It sounds like they really want you here. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.''
- RBC donates $500K for new Inuit Art Centre in Winnipeg
- The RBC Foundation said it is thrilled to donate $500,000 to help build the new Inuit Art Centre in Winnipeg.
- N.W.T. pledges $2M in new funding for revamped junior kindergarten rollout
- The Government of the Northwest Territories has backed off on a demand for schools in the territory to offer junior kindergarten without any extra funding.