Sachs Harbour, NT
Set Sachs Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
E 30 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 6.
Mainly sunny. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 3.
Clear. Wind east 20 km/h. Low minus 9.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
-2° | -3°
28° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Yukon funds road upgrade to mountain biking trails
- A rough mountain road leading to biking and hiking trails in Carcross is as good as new, thanks to money from an unlikely source.
- Bear kills hunter near Norman Wells, N.W.T.
- A grizzly bear attacked and killed a hunter near the Yukon border on Wednesday evening, say police in Norman Wells, N.W.T.
- Yukon to pay for teen's $350K cystic fibrosis drug
- The Yukon Government is going to take over covering the cost of an expensive drug that has changed a young teenager's life.
- Backlash grows against proposed N.W.T. power hike
- Over 650 people have added their names to Aaron Reid’s online petition urging the public utilities board to reject a proposed power rate increase. ‘This is a crisis situation that we’re in right now and the current solution that’s on the table isn’t acceptable.'
- Scotland independence referendum: Polling stations close, vote counting begins video
- The polls have closed and vote counting is underway in Scotland's historic referendum on whether to end the country's 307-year-old union with England.