Set Sprague as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 9:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 8.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 21.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing in the evening. Low 6.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 15°
64° | 59°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
For holiday Monday, expect a mix of sun and cloud and a seasonal high of 22. It’s a dry and sunny start to next week but I’m looking at another rainy system developing for the Thursday time frame.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Lawn signs pop up as Winnipeg's mayoral race ramps up video
- In a sure sign that Winnipeg's mayoral race is heating up, candidates' campaign placards have started to dot lawns across the city.
- 2nd hiker rescued on Mantario Trail
- RCMP have rescued a hiker along the Mantario Trail this afternoon, marking the second time this Labour Day long weekend that search and rescue crews were called to the remote trail in eastern Manitoba.
- Labour Day parade, picnic celebrate Winnipeg's labour movement video
- The Winnipeg Labour Council is continuing the long tradition behind Labour Day with a parade and picnic on Monday.
- Brandon police find boy, 15, with knife and stolen truck
- A 15-year-old boy faces numerous charges after police in Brandon, Man., found him with a knife and a stolen truck early Monday morning.
- Thunderstorm warning ended for southeast Manitoba, Interlake
- A severe thunderstorm warning has ended for parts of southeastern Manitoba and the Interlake.