Set Sprague as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 6:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
WNW 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning in the morning. High 8.
Showers ending before morning then cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the evening. Low plus 1.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
3° | -12°
37° | 10°
3° | -11°
37° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday is milder at 6 with clearing skies and the temps will keep climbing into the first part of next week. Monday, expect a high of 7 with a mix of sun and cloud and a chance of an overnight shower or two. Tuesday… 10 degrees with again a mix of sun and cloud. Wednesday looks like a wet day with cloudy skies and a soaking rain.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 30/50 the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Target Canada ratcheting up its exit, all stores to close by mid-April
- A court-appointed monitor overseeing the windup of the Target Canada stores says all 133 locations across the country will be permanently shut down by "as early as mid-April," which is about a month ahead of schedule.
- Blog 5 things to watch for as Jets battle Blackhawks
- The Winnipeg Jets continue their quest to the playoffs when they welcome the Chicago Blackhawks to town Sunday night. The Jets (39-24-12) are coming off a 5-2 win over the Montreal Canadiens on Thursday and with a couple days of rest between games should be ready to go.
- Former Winnipeg Jewish Theatre GM embezzled $85K, say police
- The former artistic director at the Winnipeg Jewish Theatre has been charged with theft and forgery after police say the man embezzled more than $85,000 over an eight-year period.
- Winnipeg recovery crews scan Red River for body
- Water recovery crews are scanning the Red River this morning looking for the body of a person who went into the water Saturday night.
- Updated Air Canada AC624 touched down 335 metres short of runway, TSB says video
- A TSB investigator says those on board flight AC624 are “pretty lucky” the early Sunday morning crash wasn’t more serious after their plane touched down more than 300 metres short of a Halifax runway and smashed through an antenna array before finally skidding to a stop.