Set Sprague as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 9:00 PM CDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
NE 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light before morning. Low minus 5.
Snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. High zero.
Light snow ending after midnight then cloudy. Low minus 5.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wednesday will be a breezy day with a high of 6 degrees (still cool) and we may see a few spots of sun through a mainly cloudy sky.
I’m watching another nasty and snowy system roll through northern Minnesota Wednesday and Thursday. That one will bring some cloud into the southeast both days and Winnipeg will be on the edge of the snow on Thursday. Right now, it’s only a slight chance for a flurry on Thursday. Stay tuned for adjustments to my forecast as the track of that one becomes clearer.
As we approach the weekend, high pressure builds in and the temps start to climb back to the seasonal normal. This coming weekend will be sunny both days and fairly mild so no excuses on the yard clean-up work.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NE @ 30/40 in the morning. NE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: N @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 the afternoon.
- 'It has to end': Sagkeeng mother calls for action following murder of Serena McKay
- A Sagkeeng mother hopes Serena McKay's tragic death will be the catalyst for change on the Manitoba First Nation.
- Winkler, Niverville top priority list for new schools in Manitoba
- The Pallister government has identified the areas of Winkler and Niverville as the top priority areas where new schools will be built.
- 'My Mavi, you're home!' Dog returned to original family after $1K donation video
- A three-year-old girl is holding her dog Maverick tight after he was returned to her family by the people who adopted him, thanks to $1,000 from a Winnipeg veterinarian.
- Attackers threaten to kill victim in video linked to Serena McKay homicide video
- A second video showing a horrific attack on a young woman linked to a 19-year-old's death in Manitoba's Sagkeeng First Nation surfaced on a public Facebook post for hours Wednesday. WARNING: story contains graphic descriptions of violence.
- 'It hasn't even been a week': O'Leary's bow out shocks Manitoba campaigner
- It was just last week that Kevin O’Leary reached out to Manitobans and asked for their vote in the federal Conservative leadership race. Now, the last candidate to join the race has dropped out.