Set Sprague as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 12:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 9:29 PM
WNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Widespread smoke. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near 15. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low 8.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...Returns July 6th
- Winnipeg police lay charges in connection with law office bombing video
- Police have laid charges against a Winnipeg man in connection with the law office bombing that seriously injured lawyer Maria Mitousis, 38, on Friday in Winnipeg.
- Greek bailout referendum: 'No' side celebrates decisive win video
- Greeks overwhelmingly rejected conditions of a rescue package from creditors on Sunday, throwing the future of the country's euro zone membership into further doubt and deepening a standoff with lenders.
- Rejecting bailout could empower Greek government, Winnipegger says video
- Winnipeg's Greek community anxiously awaited results from a bailout referendum Sunday that could seal the fate of the country's financial future and imperil relationships across Europe.
- Crossing Bay man, 62, not expected to survive assault, RCMP say
- A man in his 60s who was critically injured during a physical assault isn't expected to survive, Moose Lake RCMP say.
- Thunderstorms leave southern Manitoba sopping wet Sunday video
- People across southern Manitoba woke up to sopping wet conditions this morning after severe thunderstorms Saturday.