Set Sprague as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 9:08 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 11:00 AM CDT Thu May 23, 13 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. High 20.
|Increasing cloudiness||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday: ESE @ 20 this afternoon.
Saturday: ESE @ 20/30 in the morning. NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NNE @ 20/30 in the morning. NE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Monday: NNE @ 40/60 in the morning. NE @ 50/70 in the afternoon.
- new Winnipeg gets first urban reserve
- It was a historic day for Long Plain First Nation, which officially opened the first urban reserve in the city of Winnipeg on Friday.
- Winnipeg senior gets wrong meds, ends up on life support
- Alphonsine Winzoski ended up on life support after she was given the wrong medication for an asthma attack at Concordia Hospital.
- 15 cars broken into during crime spree in Winnipeg
- Two people have been arrested after 15 vehicles were broken into in Winnipeg's Fort Rouge and Fort Garry neighbourhoods.
- Lake St. Martin secures new land to replace flooded reserve
- Two years after a devastating flood hit their community, one Manitoba First Nation has finally secured land to start over and rebuild.
- Major Upper Chamber reform needed, says Manitoba Senator
- A Manitoba Conservative senator says serious Senate reform is needed but now might not be the time to do it.