Set Sprague as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 29, 15 at 6:00 PM CDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sat Aug 29, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clearing this evening. Hazy. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. Hazy. High 30. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Hazy. Low 18.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Skies will be fairly clear Friday night followed by a hot and muggy weekend. Saturday will be breezy with a high right around 29 degrees. Sunday will be windy out of the south with an even warmer high of 31. Expect some showers Sunday night into Monday morning, then clearing Monday afternoon with another warm daytime high at 28 degrees. The transition from August to September will feel more like June to July. We’re back into the really warm weather by Tuesday and don’t really cool down too much until Friday next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20/30 the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 25/30 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- Highway 59 crash near Birds Hill sends several to hospital video
- RCMP confirm alcohol is a factor in the multi-vehicle collision Saturday afternoon.
- Woman, 45, dead after 2-vehicle Anola crash video
- A woman is dead after a two-vehicle crash in Anola, RCMP say.
- Winnipeg's Saturday mosquito-fogging schedule (Aug. 29)
- Here's your mosquito-fogging schedule for Aug. 29:
- Police arrest man, 23, seek 2nd suspect in Winnipeg Transit phone thefts
- One man is in custody and police are looking for another suspect after a pair of robberies aboard Winnipeg Transit buses.
- Eastbound Perimeter reopened near Henderson Highway after crash
- A section of the Perimeter Highway has been reopened after a crash involving two vehicles just east of Henderson Highway.