Set L'Islet as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 9:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 4.
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 15.
Light snow ending in the morning then clearing. High minus 13.
|Light snow||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-19° | -23°
-2° | -9°
-21° | -28°
-6° | -18°
-16° | -26°
3° | -15°
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
-16° | -20°
3° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Mordecai Richler's widow doubts Montreal will ever honour her husband audio
- The widow of one of Canada's most celebrated authors says she has doubts about whether Montreal will ever honour her late husband.
- Villa-Maria High School closes for day as support staff pickets
- Villa-Maria High School early Friday morning said the school would be closed today due to snow. However, the picketing support staff out front would beg to differ.
- Montreal weather: Snow, then another deep freeze
- Temperatures will fall to -9 C this afternoon, but will get a whole lot colder once the sun goes down. CBC Montreal weather calls for an evening temperature of -29 C with the wind chill, with equally cold temperatures moving into Saturday.
- Audio Montreal Muslims react to imam Hamza Chaoui's controversial Islamic community centre audio
- Sameer Zuberi, a law student and board member of the Canadian muslim forum, and Tarek Younis, a doctoral candidate in psychology who researches identity development of Muslim youth here in Montreal, react to imam Hamza Chaoi's proposed community centre.
- Economist safest cities list includes Toronto, Montreal
- Toronto and Montreal rank first and fourth, respectively, among North America's safest cities, according to the Economist Intelligence Unit's latest safest cities index.