Set Kamouraska as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 3:54 PM
NNE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning this evening. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this evening. Low minus 4.
Periods of light snow ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Quebec municipal workers in 1-day strike to protest pension reform plan video
- Thousands of unionized municipal workers across Quebec are holding a one-day strike today to oppose Bill 3 — the government’s proposed pension reform plan - with firefighters blocking the Port of Montreal as part of the protest.
- Live Blog 'Le Grand Derangement' municipal workers strike
- Follow CBC reporters on the scene and in the newsroom for the latest on the province-wide, one-day municipal worker strike in protest of Bill 3.
- Updated Jian Ghomeshi gets bail, faces sex assault, choking charges video audio
- Former CBC Radio host Jian Ghomeshi has been granted bail during a court appearance in Toronto to face sex assault and choking charges.
- Montreal budget boosts taxes, cuts spending for 2015
- The City of Montreal revealed its latest budget this morning and, for the first time since the central city was created, spending is down.
- Gilles Tremblay, Canadiens stalwart, dies at 75
- Former Montreal forward Gilles Tremblay, who won four Stanley Cups with the Canadiens in the 1960s, has died at age 75. The Canadiens reported Tremblay's death on their official Twitter account.