Set Kamouraska as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High plus 1. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 6.
Mainly sunny. High 7.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- State of emergency remains in effect for flooded Rigaud
- Most of the town’s water comes from wells that city officials fear many now be contaminated by overflowing septic tanks.
- Petition, protest against Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve closure expected at city hall today
- A petition against the city’s decision to temporarily close the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve will be delivered to Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre at today’s municipal council meeting. Cyclists are also planning a protest against the move.
- Missing Hochelaga-Maisonneuve youth found in Terrasse-Vaudreuil
- Montreal police are seeking the public’s help to track down a 15-year-old youth who has been missing for more than a month.
- Analysis French voters choose change – but what type?
- In a historic departure from 30 years of alternating between the country's parties on the left and right, the French have voted out the old guard and chosen two candidates who have little experience governing in the first round of presidential election voting, Michelle Gagnon writes from Paris.
- Montrealers gather to remember Holocaust horrors
- Around 1,000 Montrealers gathered at the Tifereth Beth David Jerusalem Congregation in Côte Saint-Luc Sunday night for an annual Holocaust Remembrance Day event.