Set Kamouraska as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 8:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 5:19 PM
SW 33 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
A few flurries ending this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 this morning then diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 3 this afternoon.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then a few flurries beginning before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near midnight. Low minus 6.
A few flurries ending in the afternoon then clearing. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 near noon then diminishing to 20 gusting to 40. High zero with temperature falling to minus 4 in the afternoon.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Black History Month in Montreal a time for celebrating, networking, investing
- Montrealers tell Daybreak's Shari Okeke that Black History Month is about celebrating their roots, investing in community and making new contacts.
- Montreal animator nominated for an Oscar says he's already a winner audio
- Animator Theodore Ushev says just receiving a nomination for his short film Blind Vaysha is a win. “I don’t have a big expectation of winning an Oscar, but being nominated is a huge achievement,” he said.
- Man in hospital, suspect arrested after stabbing in downtown Montreal
- The incident happened near the intersection of Berri Street and De Maisonneuve Boulevard at around 8 p.m. on Saturday.
- Striking Quebec lawyers, notaries to be forced back to work with special law
- At a news conference on Saturday, Treasury Board President Pierre Moreau announced the back-to-work legislation would be introduced Monday at the National Assembly.
- Recap Habs claim 14th straight victory over Leafs with Shaw's OT winner video
- Andrew Shaw scored the overtime winner on Saturday as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Toronto Maple Leafs for the 14th consecutive time, a 3-2 victory that furthered their tenuous hold on the Atlantic Division.