Set Kamouraska as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
NNE 23 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 7.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. Rain beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 7.
|Rain||Rain||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Live Parliament Hill attack: 1 gunman dead after soldier shot at National War Memorial video
- Parliament Hill came under attack today after a man with a rifle shot a soldier standing guard at the National War Memorial in downtown Ottawa. A gunman has been confirmed dead inside Parliament. Police sources say there is more than one suspect, and shots have been reported at other locations surrounding Parliament Hill.
- New Parliament shooting prompts Quebec National Assembly to double security
- Shootings at Ottawa's War Memorial and Parliament building prompted Quebec's National Assembly to double security Wednesday morning.
- Jacqueline Laurent-Auger, teacher fired 40 years after erotic film roles, may be rehired audio
- A teacher fired from a Montreal school 50 years after her short-lived erotic film career began is weighing her options after being offered a new job by the same school that fired her.
- Audio Mom of extremist teen urges government to take action audio
- Christianne Boudreau's son died shortly after he flew to Syria to fight with jihadists. Looking to the newest example of Martin Couture Rouleau, she told Daybreak's Mike Finnerty the Canadian government is not taking the problem of home grown extremists s
- Woman dies after savage Longueuil bike path assault
- A woman in her 20s has died the morning after she was savagely beaten on a bike path in Longueuil, Que.