Set Kamouraska as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 11:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 3:51 PM
E 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 3.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning in the evening. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Temperature steady near minus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Snow or rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Jeffrey Labelle, 21, facing terror hoax charge in Montreal
- Jeffrey Labelle, a 21-year-old man from Montreal's St-Michel neighbourhood, is facing a terrorism-related charge after Montreal police say they were contacted by his family members, who feared he had become radicalized.
- L'Isle-Verte seniors' residence owners drop $1.5M lawsuit
- The co-owners of the Quebec seniors’ home where 32 people died last January have dropped their lawsuit against L’Isle-Verte, according to a statement from the municipality.
- Raj Basdeo, Montreal restaurant reviewer, gets called out by chef audio
- When Montrealer Raj Basdeo reviewed a popular Vancouver restaurant he never imagined he'd get a call about it from the chef.
- Projet Montréal wants more streets named after women
- Montreal's official opposition is calling on Mayor Denis Coderre to name more public spaces after women.
- Yves Francoeur, Montreal police union boss, says 'multi-ethnic' population a risk to officers audio
- The president of Montreal’s police union says officers here are a target for attacks because it’s a “multi-ethnic” city.