Set Kamouraska as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 5:24 PM
WNW 37 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Flurries ending this evening then clearing. Risk of snow squalls early this evening. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Blowing snow this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 29 overnight.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 near noon. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 29 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning in the evening. Amount 5 cm. Wind south 20 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 6 by morning.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny|
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- St-Hubert airport gets $17M cash infusion from Denis Lebel
- Federal Infrastructure Minister Denis Lebel announced an additional $17 million of funding over three years for the St-Hubert airport on Monday afternoon.
- Phosphine gas likely cause of Thailand deaths of Quebec sisters: coroner video
- The cause of death of sisters Audrey Bélanger and Noémi Bélanger could not be formally tied to any particular substance, but a Quebec coroner has filed a report saying their deaths were probably caused by phosphine gas poisoning.
- Saputo buys Australian dairy chain Everyday Cheese for $134M
- Montreal-based Dairy Saputo Inc. says it will pay $134.4 million in cash to acquire the everyday cheese business Lion-Dairy & Drinks Pty Ltd based in Victoria, Australia.
- Matthew Schreindorfer receiving T-cell treatment after crowdfunding $637K
- After successfully raising more than $637,000 to participate a last-ditch, potentially life-saving clinical trial, Matthew Schreindorfer is now at New York's Sloan Kettering Memorial Cancer Center receiving an experimental T-cell treatment.
- CP's Hunter Harrison says terrorist attack a bigger concern than derailment
- Hunter Harrison, the head of Canadian Pacific, says he's more worried about the threat of a terrorist attack on his railway than derailments.