Set Kamouraska as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 3:48 PM
ESE 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning late this morning. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High minus 9.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near noon. Temperature falling to minus 6 in the afternoon.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-16° | -20°
3° | -4°
-16° | -20°
3° | -4°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-12° | -15°
10° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pauline Marois honours Lac-Mégantic emergency crews
- Both Quebec Premier Pauline Marois and Lac-Mégantic mayor Colette Roy-Laroche cried as they hugged at an emotional ceremony honouring first responders of the train catastrophe that killed 47 people.
- Rosemont fire sends family to hospital video
- Residents are recovering from smoke inhalation after an overnight fire forced them from their homes.
- Photos Lac-Mégantic decorates Christmas trees for those lost video
- Yesterday friends, family members and neighbours decorated Christmas trees in the memory of those who perished in the July 6 train derailment and explosion in Lac-Mégantic, Que.
- Driver runs red light in Côte-des-Neiges, sends 7 to hospital
- Seven people were transported to hospital Sunday morning after a car burned a red light, hit two pedestrians and then hit two cars.
- Audio Roméo Dallaire on PTSD and the deaths of 4 Canadian soldiers audio
- The senator and former UN general in Rwanda during the genocide says he crashed his car on Parliament Hill this week because of exhaustion brought on by his post-traumatic stress disorder.