Set Montmagny as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 8.
Cloudy. Rain beginning early in the evening. Low plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Vigil held in honour of Jenique Dalcourt, Longueuil beating victim video
- Security measures have been beefed up along the Longueuil bike path where a 23-year-old woman was found badly beaten late Tuesday night.
- Elderly man hit by bus in NDG in critical condition
- An 81-year-old man is in hospital with life-threatening injuries after he was hit by a bus Friday afternoon in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
- 8-car accident in St-Leonard leaves several injured
- Police and Urgences-Santé are on the scene of an accident involving eight vehicles
- Jean-Gilles Gadoury, 9, diagnosed with leukemia finds bone marrow match video
- Nine-year-old Jean-Gilles Gadoury, recently diagnosed with a form of leukemia typically found in adults, has reason to hope.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Computers could not be definitively linked to video
- Luka Magnotta’s computers contained traces of photos, videos and an email that could link the killer to a graphic video posted online days after Jun Lin’s slaying, but police can’t say for certain the computers were used to upload the gory video.