Set Montmagny as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
SSE 22 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High plus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning late this evening. Low plus 2.
A few showers ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then light in the evening. High 7.
|A few showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | -7°
50° | 19°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 3 Montreal-South Shore bridges to be repaired in 2014
- Canada’s busiest bridge is getting a $147 million makeover this summer, or perhaps more accurately, a make-under.
- Quebec Liberal MNAs sworn in at National Assembly video
- The newly elected Liberal Party of Quebec was sworn in at the National Assembly Thursday, though some would say it was under a dark cloud.
- Video Andie Bennett talks to Habs and Bolts fans in Tampa video
- When Andie Bennett headed down to Tampa Bay, Fla., to catch the Habs take on the Lightning, she ran into more Habs fans than she bargained for.
- Wild turkeys run amok on Laval's Highway 440
- Laval police took to Twitter Thursday afternoon to warn drivers to exercise caution while driving on the Highway 440 service road because of turkeys.
- Sherbrooke flood victims finally head home video
- The nearly 600 people in Sherbrooke forced out of their homes by flood waters should be able to return home by this evening, according to public officials.