Set Montmagny as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 9:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 6:39 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 7:21 PM EDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 7:21 PM EDT
Cloudy. Snow beginning late this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries|
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
-8° | -20°
18° | -4°
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau wants to hang on to Quebecor holdings despite political run video
- The Parti Québécois's new star candidate, Pierre Karl Péladeau, says he will not sell his media holdings, even if he is elected and named to cabinet.
- Malaysia Airlines: Friends of former Montreal couple await news video audio
- Friends of a former Montreal couple say they are still in shock after learning Muktesh Mukherjee, 42, and Xiaomo Bai, 37, were on board the Malaysia Airlines flight that went missing over the weekend.
- Suspected killer Philippe Steele Morin arrested
- Suspected killer Philippe Steele Morin has been arrested after evading police for weeks.
- Updated Months-long moving saga ends happily for Canadian couple video
- Two people who said their furniture was held as ransom by a moving company have been reunited with their belongings — more than six months after a move to Ontario from Nova Scotia.
- Bill 14 would be priority for re-elected PQ government
- The Parti Québécois says it will make its French-language bill a priority if it is re-elected.