Set Montmagny as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 5:11 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
SW 40 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning late this morning. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 this afternoon. High 24. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 23.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Locomotives in Lac-Mégantic disaster to be auctioned off video
- It's been known to belch oil from its exhaust, it's caught fire at least once and it led the "train from hell" that smashed into Lac-Mégantic, killing 47 people. And pretty soon locomotive MMA 5017 can be all yours.
- Tel Aviv flight cancellations ground Montrealers video
- A Montreal doctor who splits his time between Israel and Canada told CBC Daybreak on Wednesday that cancelling flights to Tel Aviv is "rewarding terrorists."
- Montreal groups say feds blocking homeless funds
- A group representing 102 community advocacy organizations across Montreal is calling on the federal government to release more than $3 million earmarked for housing the city's homeless.
- Israel-Gaza conflict: Air Canada cancels Tel Aviv flight over safety concerns video
- Air Canada has cancelled its scheduled flight to Tel Aviv from Toronto Tuesday night, following the lead of other airlines concerned about rocket fire near Ben Gurion Airport.
- STM bus strikes 83-year-old pedestrian
- An 83-year-old Montreal man is in critical condition after being struck by an STM bus outside the Charlevoix Metro station in the city's Southwest borough.