Set Montmagny as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 30, 16 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
E 8 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Sep 30, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Low 6 except plus 2 over higher terrain. Risk of frost.
Mainly cloudy. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Low plus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Kahnawake honours residential school survivors with Orange Shirt Day
- An emotional ceremony was held in Kahnawake on Friday to honour the survivors of Indian residential schools as part of a growing movement.
- Lachine fire forces tenants from their homes
- The Montreal fire department said two teenagers suffered injuries to their hands and three buildings are a complete loss.
- Family lays hit-and-run victim to rest as suspect appears in court
- Steven Harley Pinnell is charged with failing to stop at the scene of accident causing death or bodily harm, theft of a vehicle and possession of stolen property.
- Quebec's Uber pilot project pushed back until October
- The one-year pilot project between the provincial government and ride-hailing service Uber will now start in October — nearly two weeks later than scheduled.
- Lousy commute downtown for West Islanders, transport minister warns
- Drivers who use the Turcot Interchange are in for a more complicated commute starting in October.