La Malbaie, QC
Set La Malbaie as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
NNE 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High 13. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 2.
Sunny. High 14.
|Sunny||Sunny||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
13° | 10°
55° | 50°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Ex SNC-Lavalin exec Riadh Ben Aïssa to be sent back to Canada
- A Swiss court accepts a plea agreement and convicts the former head of construction for Canadian engineering giant SNC-Lavalin for bribery, corruption and money laundering, clearing the way for his extradition from Switzerland back to Canada.
- Live Blog Luka Magnotta trial: Police witnesses detail evidence collected
- Luka Magnotta murder trial continues this morning with the cross-examination of a forensic investigator who told the court about threatening letters sent in the mail in a bloodstained parcel, and evidence recovered outside the accused's apartment.
- Special Report Millions owed in child and spousal support money in Quebec
- CBC News has learned $188-million is owed in child and spousal support payments in the province of Quebec. The provincial tax department says one fifth of cases it is managing are in arrears.
- New Holland America cancels cruise after ship breaks down in Quebec City
- Passengers on the Veendam cruise ship are going home after the ship became stuck in the Quebec City port on Sunday.
- Special Report Landlord rents out run-down apartment, despite looming evacuation
- The City of Montreal has allowed a landlord to rent out apartments in a run-down, infested building in Ahuntsic during the past few years, as he gradually brings his building up to city code.