La Malbaie, QC
Set La Malbaie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 3:54 PM
NNE 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 3.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 12.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of snow|
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
0° | -13°
32° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Luka Magnotta didn't act like a schizophrenic person, psychiatrist says
- The psychiatrist hired by the prosecution to analyze Luka Magnotta’s behaviour told the court Thursday that Magnotta was “ultra-organized” in the hours and days after he killed Jun Lin.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau will run for Parti Québécois leadership video
- Pierre Karl Péladeau, the MNA for St-Jérôme, Que., announced his intention to run for the Parti Québécois leadership Thursday afternoon.
- Quebec licence, car registration fees to drop 35% in 2016
- Vehicle insurance rates are about go down substantially in the province, according to a news release issued by Quebec’s automobile insurance board, the SAAQ.
- Analysis Suzanne Cote, Harper's Supreme Court pick soothes a self-inflicted wound
- The prime minister is clearly in fence-mending mode these days, and the appointment of respected Montreal lawyer Suzanne Cote to the Supreme Court of Canada is a case in point, Chris Hall writes.
- TransCanada and Enbridge pipelines rejected by Quebec municipalities
- TransCanada and Enbridge’s pipelines won’t be welcome in southern Quebec municipalities until they respond to all of the region’s mayors’ concerns, said Denis Coderre.