La Malbaie, QC
Set La Malbaie as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 4:49 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
WSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 30, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat May 30, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Becoming cloudy this afternoon with showers or severe thunderstorms. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low 6.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 10.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Jean Coutu charged with assaulting elderly man in care home
- Ten seniors living in a Charlevoix, Que., private residence have been removed from the home after one of them was allegedly assaulted by a man in "a position of authority."
- François Bugingo, Quebec journalist, admits 'errors in judgment'
- A Quebec journalist accused of inventing stories while working as a foreign correspondent has issued a lengthy Facebook missive admitting to embellishing and romanticizing certain articles.
- Montreal weather: Severe thunderstorm warning and high of 29 C
- Prepare for a stormy, humid Saturday. Clouds will move in this afternoon, bringing with them rain and possible severe thunderstorms. Expect a high of 29 C. Check the full forecast here.
- Canada 5 years behind Europe when it comes to banning neonic insecticides video
- A French scientist and pesticide expert says there is a a "clear connection" between what happened decades ago with DDT and what is happening now with neonics, referring to the controversial pesticide that many scientists blame for the widespread death of bees.
- Residential schools: Promises of reconciliation saved in bentwood box
- More than 1,300 items presented to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission into Indian Residential Schools are being archived, with that hope that the objects carefully placed into a bentwood box will eventually travel the country to inspire other Canadians.