La Malbaie, QC
Set La Malbaie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 29, 16 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
S 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 29, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Apr 29, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 6.
Mainly sunny. High 9.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of snow||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Aerospace students hopeful after Bombardier inks CSeries deal with Delta
- "It's exciting for us because we're studying in this field so it would be awesome for us to get a good job when we get out there."
- Map How many break-ins happened in your neighbourhood?
- Check this interactive map to see where break-ins took place in Montreal since Jan. 1, 2015.
- Hochelaga-Maisonneuve fire forces residents from homes
- Several people are homeless after a fire in an apartment block in the Hochelaga-Maisonneuve district overnight.
- Montreal weather: Mainly sunny
- Warming up this weekend. High of 11 C.
- Air Canada says parents must pay to guarantee 2-year-old can sit with them on flight video
- A Burnaby family is shocked to find their two-year-old is not guaranteed a seat next to a parent on an Air Canada flight.