La Malbaie, QC
Set La Malbaie as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Low 11.
Sunny. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Beaconsfield reaches deal with province for Highway 20 sound barrier
- Beaconsfield is one step closer to having a sound barrier built between homes and Highway 20 after reaching a cost-sharing agreement with the province.
- Syrian refugee crisis: Quebec Immigration Minister Kathleen Weil pledges to do more
- Only eight of 200 state-sponsored Syrian refugees have arrived in Quebec so far in 2015, Quebec's immigration minister acknowledged - pledging to do more.
- Maria-Christina Umana charged in fatal Laval hit and run
- Maria-Christina Umana, 20, is facing charges that include hit and run causing death, armed assault and failing to stay at the scene of an accident in the death a 21-year-old man.
- New CBC drama 'This Life' has been filming all summer in Montreal
- CBC Television's new drama This Life has been filming in the Montreal neighbourhood of NDG. The series is an adaptation of the Radio-Canada hit, Nouvelle adresse.
- Gilles Vaillancourt elects trial by judge and jury
- Gilles Vaillancourt is facing 12 charges including conspiracy, fraud, breach of trust and gangsterism.