La Malbaie, QC
Set La Malbaie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 6:40 PM
W 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing early in the evening. Low zero.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Puces POP vendors targeted by thief
- Twelve artists selling their creations at POP Montreal's arts and crafts market on the weekend are out thousands of dollars after someone swiped their goods after Puces POP locked up for the night.
- Orléans Express bus company gets $450K in emergency funding
- A $450,000 emergency subsidy from the Quebec government may not be enough to help Quebec intercity bus company Orléans Express balance its books.
- First oil sands bitumen tanker arrives in Sorel-Tracy port
- The arrival of the massive oil tanker Minerva Gloria in the port of Sorel-Tracy Sunday opened a new chapter in the ongoing efforts of Quebeckers to resist shipments of diluted bitumen crude oil from Alberta through their communities.
- Michael Reilley fined $162 after stopping police for illegal turn video audio
- Pierrefonds resident Michael Reilley says two Montreal police officers abused their power by fining him $162 after he stopped them for making an illegal left turn.
- Quebec youth centres plead for protection from budget cuts
- The directors of youth centres across Quebec say they're worried about the effect of possible cuts in provincial funding on the troubled teens who use their services.