La Malbaie, QC
Set La Malbaie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 9:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Showers ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Big, red terrasse installation on St-Denis St. underway
- City workers are installing a giant, red terrasse on St-Denis Street as a way to compensate merchants for upcoming roadwork.
- Verdun to get new skatepark by the fall
- Borough officials in Verdun say the new skatepark they are building for $700,000 will be safer and more fun for skateboarders and BMX riders than the current Arthur-Therrien Park.
- Yves Martin charged in collision that killed Mathieu Perron and Vanessa Viger
- A 35-year-old man from Saguenay, Que. has been charged in connection with a fatal collision that killed an expecting couple and left a four-year-old boy in critical condition.
- Montreal taxi driver faces charges after allegedly running down 2 men
- Montreal police say a taxi driver accused of intentionally running down two men who didn't pay their fares is facing a charge of assault with a weapon.
- Laval to get $40M aquatic complex by 2018
- The City of Laval has taken its first steps towards building a new aquatic complex that could allow the city to host international swimming events starting in 2018.