St. Stephen, NB
Set St. Stephen as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:47 AM
Sunset: 9:06 PM
SE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri May 29, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing near noon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 25.
|Clearing||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New NB Power evacuates Belledune station over possible hydrogen leak
- NB Power evacuated the Belledune Generating Station on Friday morning after the discovery of a possible hydrogen leak.
- Updated Flavoured tobacco ban planned in New Brunswick
- The New Brunswick government is snuffing out sales of all flavoured tobacco in the province, including menthol, Health Minister Victor Boudreau announced on Friday.
- Fredericton woman finds poisonous beetle in spinach bag video
- A Fredericton woman found a poisonous beetle in her package of organic baby spinach last week, at a time when similar discoveries have been made across the country.
- Fredericton area still feeling effects of intense storm video
- NB Power crews are continuing to work at restoring power to hundreds of people who lost electricity Thursday when a severe thunderstorm hit parts of the province.
- Route 8 accident near Bathurst kills 1, sends 2 to hospital
- One person was killed and two others are in hospital with life-threatening injuries after a motor vehicle accident on Friday morning on Route 8 near Bathurst.