St. Stephen, NB
Set St. Stephen as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 07, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 7:00 PM
WSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 07, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Oct 07, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness then 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Becoming clear near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 early this evening then light near midnight. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
Sunny. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
|Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Charlotte County lawyers launch legal action to stop court closures
- A group of Charlotte County lawyers has launched a legal action to try to stop the closure of courts in St. Stephen and Grand Manan. A notice of Application was filed Wednesday on behalf of the Charlotte County Barristers' Society.
- Analysis Justin Trudeau takes page from Brian Gallant's playbook
- Justin Trudeau returns to New Brunswick today with Conservative candidates in the province still trying to hang Brian Gallant around his neck like a millstone.
- Oland murder investigators sought input of expert in O.J. Simpson case
- The Saint John Police Force sought the input of a forensic expert involved in the O.J. Simpson case during its investigation of the 2011 death of prominent businessman Richard Oland, a jury heard on Wednesday.
- New Pink pumpkin patch on Saint John lawn goes viral
- There's an unusual pumpkin patch in Deanna King's front yard on Saint John's west side. The pumpkins are pink. So far 60 have popped up, with more arriving every day.
- Red Shawl Campaign brings awareness to missing, murdered women video
- The red dress movement has been drawing attention to missing and murdered aboriginal women across Canada, but elder-in-residence Imelda Perley wanted something more symbolic.