St. Stephen, NB
Set St. Stephen as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
NW 7 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches. Low plus 4.
Periods of rain ending late in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 5 with temperature falling to plus 3 in the afternoon.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 1.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Website puts New Brunswickers' health under the microscope
- The New Brunswick Health Council has released the most detailed view yet of health and social welfare in towns and cities across the province, in hopes municipalities and individuals will make smarter, healthier choices.
- WorkSafeNB appeals process overhauled in proposed bill video
- The Progressive Conservative government is moving to fix delays in how workers appeal decisions to Worksafe New Brunswick.
- Seniors Police Academy a hit in Miramichi
- A Miramichi Police initiative that teaches seniors about law enforcement in their community is a hit.
- Large businesses face higher natural gas bills in 2019 video
- Energy Minister Craig Leonard introduced legislative changes on Tuesday that will force the province's largest industrial buyers of natural gas to pay higher bills five years from now.
- Gas prices may set New Brunswick record video
- New Brunswick drivers could be paying the highest gasoline prices since the introduction of gas regulation in 2006 after the Energy and Utilities Board resets its pump prices on Thursday.