St. Stephen, NB
Set St. Stephen as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 09, 16 at 3:00 AM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
W 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 08, 16 at 7:23 PM AST Thu Dec 08, 16 at 7:23 PM AST
Flurries ending after midnight then partly cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 8.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 2.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Otherwise clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of snow||Flurries||Flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 1 man in hospital after 'serious incident' on Fredericton's northside
- Fredericton Police Force say one man has been taken to hospital with injuries and one woman is in custody after a 'serious incident' on the city's northside.
- Hammond River covered bridge to be repaired, says Bill Fraser
- Transportation and Infrastructure Minister Bill Fraser says the Hammond River No. 2 covered bridge will be rebuilt.
- 2 companies step in to fill gap left by Real Food Connections closure
- Two separate enterprises have stepped in to fill the gaps in the local food industry left by the abrupt closure of Real Food Connections.
- 'The laws ain't strict enough,' drunk-driving victim complains video audio
- A Fredericton man who erupted in court against the drunk driver who cost him his left leg is calling for tougher laws against drunken driving.
- Syrian newcomers agree language training is key to finding work
- Only 20 per cent of working-age Syrians have found jobs since they arrived in province a year ago, and the New Brunswick government hopes more funding for language training will improve their prospects.