St. Stephen, NB
Set St. Stephen as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
N 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this afternoon. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the afternoon. High 24.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
27° | 16°
81° | 61°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Opinion Doctors offer prescription for health-care reform
- The New Brunswick Medical Society is calling for a series of reforms to the health system that it says will improve the province's ailing health system.
- Research links clam behaviour to climate change
- New research is linking clam behaviour to climate change. That shift in behaviour could be contributing to increasingly low soft-shell clam populations on the Bay of Fundy.
- 3 New Brunswickers in Alaskan plane crash expected to fully recover
- A Fredericton man and his two sisters-in-law, who were injured in a plane crash in Alaska last weekend, are all expected to make a full recovery.
- Education needed to break child poverty cycle, says Saint John mother
- The child poverty rate in Saint John is stuck at a shocking 29 per cent, the highest in the country, according to a report released Wednesday.
- Justin Trudeau wrong on fracking, NB Premier David Alward says
- New Brunswick Progressive Conservative Leader David Alward says federal Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau is "50 years late" in arguing for research into the effects of fracking, the method used to extract shale gas.