St. Stephen, NB
Set St. Stephen as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 103.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Sunny. High 7. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 1.
|Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
14° | -5°
57° | 23°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Sussex Corner flooding leads to state of emergency video audio
- Sussex, N.B., is dealing with what the mayor is calling a “devastating” flood linked to a river ice jam that kept emergency officials busy rescuing people from their homes for much of the day.
- Flood concerns continue as province hit by heavy rain video
- Communities along the St. John River in western New Brunswick are dealing with flooding and many parts of the province are experiencing periods of heavy rain on Wednesday.
- SWN plans exploratory wells in Queens, Kent counties
- SWN Resources Canada intends to drill four exploratory wells in New Brunswick in the next phase of its exploration program for potential shale gas development in the province.
- Miramichi MLA rethinks letting Giant Tiger use office
- A Liberal MLA says he would probably think twice about allowing a private company to use his constituency office to conduct job interviews again, given the criticism he has faced from the Progressive Conservatives.
- 2nd suspect charged in theft of bird from Dieppe pet store
- A second suspect has been charged in connection with the theft of a bird from a pet store in Dieppe last month, say RCMP.