St. Stephen, NB
Set St. Stephen as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 28, 15 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the morning. High 27.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Small earthquake shakes Fredericton area
- Many New Brunswickers felt a serious rumble on Thursday night as a magnitude 3.6 earthquake was recorded east of Fredericton.
- Transgender advocates land meeting with Victor Boudreau
- The New Brunswick Transgender Health Network will be meeting Health Minister Victor Boudreau, an appointment the group has been requesting for months.
- Gregory Despres, Minto killer, faces mental health review
- Gregory Despres is expected to appear in a Moncton courtroom Friday for a mental health assessment in front of a review board.
- Canada's economy: 5 reasons not to panic
- A recent spate of frightening economic headlines paints a dire picture of the economy, but an examination of some basic gauges of Canadians' financial health suggests it's not all doom and gloom.
- Saint John community group wants to stop TransCanada drill test
- A community group in Saint John's Red Head neighbourhood wants to stop a plan by TransCanada Corporation to drill test holes on the floor of the Bay of Fundy.