St. Stephen, NB
Set St. Stephen as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 24, 15 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 4:53 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 10.
Sunny. High zero.
A few clouds. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 7 with temperature rising to zero by morning.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Denis Caron lands job at Belledune port after RDC job
- A former deputy minister in the New Brunswick government landed a job with an organization he was dealing with in his civil service job just two months earlier.
- Harvey's Insurance owner has licence revoked after hearing
- Dean E. Fletcher, the owner of Harvey's Insurance Ltd. in Harvey had his licence to sell insurance revoked by the New Brunswick Financial and Consumer Services Commission.
- Blood on Dennis Oland's jacket matched father's DNA, expert says
- Blood found on the brown sports jacket seized from Dennis Oland's home matched Richard Oland's DNA profile with a certainty of one in 510 billion, the accused's murder trial heard on Tuesday.
- Pinchy, Fredericton's rare orange lobster, gets a new home video
- Pinchy can now relax. The rare orange lobster has been living in the tank at a Fredericton Sobey's store on Prospect Street since he turned up in a seafood order last March.
- Bas-Caraquet shipyard encounters more financial trouble
- Quebec-based Groupe Océan, a key player at the New Brunswick Naval Centre, has filed a lien against the facility for almost $717,000.