St. Stephen, NB
Set St. Stephen as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 early this evening then light near midnight. Low 12.
Sunny. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 9.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New greenhouse gas targets set by eastern premiers, governors
- Eastern premiers and New England governors have set a target of decreasing carbon pollution by between 35 and 45 per cent below 1990 levels by 2030.
- Stephen Harper calls border alcohol limits 'ridiculous'
- New Brunswick's restrictions on citizens bringing alcohol into the province from elsewhere in Canada are "ridiculous," said Conservative Leader Stephen Harper on the campaign trail Monday.
- Rock LaForest found fit for murder trial
- A 21-year-old Grand Falls man has been found fit to stand trial on charges of first-degree murder and attempted murder in a case involving his parents.
- Mike Corey abandons 30-day solitary wilderness trek after 7 days
- Mike Corey, who planned to spend a month living alone in the New Brunswick wilderness, is back home after one week after signalling for help on his GPS locator unit over the weekend.
- Fungus infects nearly 200 pine trees in Fredericton video
- Diplodia Tip Blight can turn the needles on pine trees brown and make them appear dead. The fungus kills new shoots, major branches and ultimately entire trees.