St. Stephen, NB
Set St. Stephen as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 12:00 PM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
N 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Periods of snow and local blowing snow ending early this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 6.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 18.
Mainly sunny. High minus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Sussex's Mrs. Dunster's launches 9 new products audio
- The Mrs. Dunster's bakery of New Brunswick is on the cusp of a big expansion outside of the Maritimes.
- Rona Ambrose questions raising HST in New Brunswick budget
- Federal interim Conservative Leader Rona Ambrose is questioning the New Brunswick government's decision to raise the HST to 15 per cent.
- Moncton RCMP shooting: Mounties to update progress in recommendations video
- The RCMP will provide an update today on its progress in implementing the 64 recommendations of a review into the force's response to the June 2014 shootings in Moncton, N.B., that left three Mounties dead and two wounded.
- Fredericton's Grace House set to open new shelter within a month
- A series of large donations to the women's homeless shelter, Grace House, in Fredericton has allowed for renovations to begin on a new building which is nearly ready to open next door to the current facility.
- New Brunswick weather: Blowing snow warning in effect for east
- A snowstorm has closed most schools in New Brunswick on Tuesday as parts of the province remain under a blowing storm advisory.