St. Stephen, NB
Set St. Stephen as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 29, 16 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
SSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 29, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Aug 29, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
A few showers ending this morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Risk of thundershowers early this morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 22. Humidex 26. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the afternoon. High 24. Humidex 26.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New New Brunswick weather: Cloudy with showers and the risk of a thundershower
- After experiencing a fairly nice final weekend in August, the week ahead will be a bit more unsettled, says CBC meteorologist Jim Abraham.
- Swimmers compete in Sea Dogs Open Water Swim
- About 70 swimmers turned out for Sunday's Sea Dogs Open Water Swim race competition.
- Man arrested after allegedly carrying replica handgun in Moncton
- The Codiac RCMP has arrested a man for allegedly carrying a replica handgun in downtown Moncton Sunday morning. Police say charges are pending and the weapon appears to be an airsoft gun.
- All residents able to return to Evelyn Grove Manor
- The rest of the residents from Evelyn Grove Manor are moving back in today. Some people were able to move back in yesterday, but because the elevator wasn't working, not everyone could go back.
- RCMP looking for public's help finding missing 87-year-old
- The RCMP are looking for an 87-year old man from Beechwood who was reported missing.