Saint Andrews, NB
Set Saint Andrews as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 7:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
N 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 28, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Apr 28, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 6.
Periods of rain ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
Showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 7.
|A few showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brunswick weather: A blustery mix of snow and rain
- Parts of New Brunswick could see up to 10 cm of snow today, according to CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.
- NB Power boosts Point Lepreau's production targets
- NB Power says it expects the Point Lepreau Generating Station to operate a lot better in the future than it has until now, so much better that it has increased production targets for the nuclear plant for the next two decades.
- New Nepal earthquake: Sackville mom hears from daughter on Everest
- Bonnie Stiles of Sackville is anxiously waiting to hear what her 27-year-old daughter will do when she reaches the bottom of Mount Everest after Saturday's earthquake in Nepal ended her trek up the mountain.
- Python deaths: Jean-Claude Savoie elects jury trial
- The owner of an African python that killed two boys in Campbellton in 2013 has elected to be tried by judge and jury.
- 2 dogs kill goat and donkey at farm in Dufferin
- RCMP are warning the public after two dogs killed a goat and donkey at a farm in Dufferin over the weekend.