Saint Andrews, NB
Set Saint Andrews as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
S 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Rain beginning early this evening then changing to 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle overnight. Risk of thundershowers this evening and after midnight. Amount 15 mm. Fog spreading inland. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 16.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the morning. Fog dissipating near noon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 14.
|Chance of showers or drizzle||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Vacationing soldiers rescue woman from burning truck near Badger
- A group of Canadian military and ex-military members put their life-saving skills to good use on Sunday when they saved a woman from a burning vehicle in central Newfoundland.
- Fredericton begins curbside post-Arthur tree cleanup
- The City of Fredericton is continuing its recovery efforts following post-tropical storm Arthur, with residential curbside pick up of tree debris on Monday.
- Twin Rivers Paper Co. to bump up pension benefits
- The provincial government has reached an agreement with the Twin Rivers Paper Co. which will result in the company completing its agreement to invest in the pension plan of hundreds of its workers and retirees.
- Millville village hall, fire station destroyed by blaze video
- Millville Mayor Bev Forbes says the small village "lost everything" in an early morning fire at the local municipal building, which housed the council chambers, fire department and a seniors centre.
- Fist bumps spread fewer germs than handshakes, study says
- Ditching handshakes in favour of more informal fist bumps could help cut down on the spread of bacteria and illnesses, according to a study released on Monday.