Saint Andrews, NB
Set Saint Andrews as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 2:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
N 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning near noon. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Temperature steady near zero.
A few flurries ending late this evening then mainly cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 7.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the evening. High plus 2.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
4° | -10°
39° | 14°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Port Elgin stabbing sends man, 29, to hospital
- A man was taken to hospital after an early-morning stabbing in Port Elgin.
- Mansa Agbaku, Saint John teen, lands Currie Scholarship
- A high school student in Saint John has been awarded one of the most generous undergraduate scholarships available in Canada.
- Updated Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to become Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing about 1,500 jobs. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.
- Nova Scotia expecting up to 15 cm of snow on Atlantic Coast
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for parts of Nova Scotia as up to 15 cm of snow could hit the province on Saturday, while the rest of the Maritimes could see up to 4 cm of the white stuff.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed