Saint Andrews, NB
Set Saint Andrews as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 6:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
SE 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Temperature rising to 9 by morning.
Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then mainly cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. Temperature falling to plus 3 in the afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
|Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Shale gas protest policing costs top $4M
- Policing costs associated with anti-shale gas protests in Kent County have reached more than $4 million, says the Finance minister.
- 293 bridges in N.B. need 'significant' work, AG report finds
- Several bridges in New Brunswick need "significant" work, says the provincial auditor general.
- Auditor General troubled by debt growth video
- The rapid growth of New Brunswick's net debt is "very concerning" to Auditor General Kim MacPherson, who is calling for "significant changes to improve the financial health" of the province.
- Suspended priest facing 8 sex-related charges against boys
- A suspended Roman Catholic priest is facing several sex-related charges involving boys dating back to the 1970s.
- Updated Mould at Miramichi primary school worries parents video
- Mould problems at a Miramichi primary school have parents demanding action from the provincial government.