Saint Andrews, NB
Set Saint Andrews as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 2:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 8:06 AM
Sunset: 4:53 PM
W 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight then periods of rain. Risk of freezing rain before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 3 with temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 10 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 20 late in the afternoon. High plus 5.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Flooding forces some N.B. residents from homes
- At least two families remain out of their homes in the Plaster Rock area Saturday because of flooding. An ice jam formed on the Tobique River, causing flooding that forced the closure of Route 380 between Arthurette and Plaster Rock.
- Pat Darrah shocked to be named to the Order of Canada
- A Saint John, N.B., man says he was surprised and honoured when he found out he is being appointed to the Order of Canada in 2015.
- New Brunswick weather forecast calls for snow, rain
- Get ready for snow or rain, depending on where you live in New Brunswick. Environment Canada says a low pressure system will cross the northern part of the province on Sunday, with the effects being felt starting late Saturday and into the morning.
- 4 New Brunswick stores defy Boxing Day ban
- A few stores in northern New Brunswick opened on Boxing Day, defying a provincial law that required them to stay closed on the holiday.
- Audio Atlantic Voice: Year end reporter's notebook
- Atlantic Voice has asked our colleagues at CBC/Radio Canada to reflect back on the year that was, and tell us about something that happened to them.