Saint Andrews, NB
Set Saint Andrews as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
SW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 19 except 23 inland. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the evening. Fog patches late in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 19 except 23 inland.
|Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
20° | 17°
68° | 63°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- PowerSchool program will show student progress online
- A new grading system undergoing a test run in the province will give parents and students access to students’ grades, attendance records even food allergies, all at the click of a button.
- 911 system shortcomings cited in Dorchester death
- Dorchester Fire Chief Greg Partridge says the provincial 911 system isn't working for his community and, in his opinion, may have cost a woman her life.
- Dominic Cardy says NDP will scrap corporate welfare
- NDP Leader Dominic Cardy stood in front of the old Atcon site near Miramichi to promise an end to corporate welfare if his party wins the Sept. 22 election.
- First Nations chiefs appeal forestry plan ruling
- New Brunswick's First Nations chiefs have filed a leave to appeal a judge's decision to deny their request to temporarily block the provincial government's new forestry plan.
- Tories breaking new election transparency law, Liberals say
- The Progressive Conservative party is defending itself against accusations it has broken its own election transparency law by not disclosing the full cost of its campaign promises.