Saint Andrews, NB
Set Saint Andrews as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2 with temperature falling to minus 2 this afternoon.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 13.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow and blowing snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 70 in the afternoon. High minus 6.
|Snow and blowing snow||Periods of snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Fredericton high-speed chase leads to 2 arrests
- Fredericton Police Force say a man and a youth are facing charges of possession of stolen property, criminal flight, dangerous driving after a high-speed chase early Sunday morning.
- Riverview Unplugged café open for business
- Kristin O’Connor has opened a board game café franchise in the Chocolate River Station. Its intent is to get people to turn off their devices and interact with each other.
- 3 people rescued from Tracadie River after breaking through ice
- New Brunswick RCMP are reminding people to be careful when travelling on rivers and lakes on snowmobiles and off-road vehicles after three people were rescued after going through thin ice while travelling on the Tracadie River in an off-road vehicle.
- Jean-Yves Landry, Yannick Landry facing 1st-degree murder charges
- Jean-Yves Landry, 44, and Yannick Landry, 19, have been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Stéphane Levesque, 34.
- Atlantic Lottery says $1M winning lottery ticket sold in Hampton
- New Brunswick might have a new millionaire today, Atlantic Lottery is reporting a winning $1 million Maxmillions ticket was sold in Hampton.