Saint Andrews, NB
Set Saint Andrews as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 12:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 25, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon May 25, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 8.
Showers ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches along the coast. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 16. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Fog patches along the coast. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 10.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Rodney Gillis to be retried on obstruction charge in November
- Prominent Saint John lawyer Rodney Gillis will be retried in November on an obstruction of justice charge that dates back to 2009.
- Landlord David Goodine calls renting a 'nightmare'
- Landlord David Goodine says he and his family have been scrubbing his rental property for weeks after a bad tenancy left the place trashed.
- N.B. maple syrup processor wins sweet victory against Quebec industry
- A New Brunswick maple syrup processor has won a sweet victory against the Quebec industry after the Court of Appeal ruled a Quebec injunction against him has no legal standing in New Brunswick.
- Attempted murder charge laid in Moncton drive-by shooting
- Shawn Fredericks has been charged with attempted murder in connection with a drive-by shooting in Moncton on May 15.
- Jemseg Bridge closed for repairs after inspection
- The Jemseg Bridge on Route 105 has been closed until further notice, following a "recent" inspection, the Department of Transportation and Infrastructure says.