Saint Andrews, NB
Set Saint Andrews as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
NW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Fog patches along the coast early this evening. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches retreating to the coast in the morning. High 27 except 20 along parts of the coast. Humidex 32. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 1 confirmed dead after RV slams into group of motorcycles in northern N.B.
- A major accident involving a group of at least 15 motorcycles and an RV near Edmundston, N.B., has claimed the life of one person, and sent several others to hospital.
- Critics, industry respond to glyphosate report
- The release of a much anticipated report on the controversial herbicide glyphosate has elicited several responses from industry and critics.
- Daily walking regime helps Moncton man drop 200 pounds
- It wasn't a diet that helped Moncton's Kirby Jensen drop 200 pounds, it was two years of regular, daily walking.
- Maritime lobster industry reportedly doing better than ever
- The Maritime Fisherman's Union says industry revenues are trending to an all-time high, with a record-high lobster population off the coast of New Brunswick and international demand continuing to increase.
- Saint John woman claims she's been unfairly evicted
- A Saint John woman with cerebral palsy claims she is being wrongfully evicted from her apartment in the city’s north end, for being a nuisance to others.