Saint Andrews, NB
Set Saint Andrews as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 03, 16 at 8:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:14 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
NNE 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of drizzle
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 03, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue May 03, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle early this evening. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High 13 except 8 along parts of the coast. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning near midnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Wildfire destroys Fort McMurray homes, most of city evacuated video
- A huge wildfire raging in Fort McMurray, Alta., has burned homes in some neighbourhoods, and residents fleeing the fire have caused gridlock on Highway 63 leading south out of the city.
- New Mandatory long-form census causing lots of excitement
- The mandatory long-form census, cancelled by the Harper government amidst controversy, is back, reinstated by the Liberals, and people are excited about it.
- Dennis Oland's lawyers seek expedited decision from Supreme Court on bail review
- Dennis Oland's lawyers have asked the Supreme Court of Canada to expedite its ruling on whether it will review a New Brunswick court's decision to twice deny him bail pending the appeal of his murder conviction in the death of his father.
- Operation J-Tornado drug trafficking trial adjourned in Saint John
- The high profile drug trial of two Saint John men caught up in the police operation called J-Tornado has begun to see some of the evidence the crown hopes to use in the case.
- RCMP, province send confusing signals about cross-border liquor shopping
- There’s confusion about whether New Brunswickers can legally drive to Quebec and bring back large amounts of booze in the wake of last Friday’s high-profile court ruling.