Saint Andrews, NB
Set Saint Andrews as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 9:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 7:25 PM
N 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 14 except minus 9 along parts of the coast.
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then flurries. Low minus 9 with temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Ski accident survivor Olivia McLean gets helmet signed by Hudec
- Three weeks after a terrible ski accident in Nova Scotia that nearly killed Olivia McLean, the 13-year-old New Brunswick girl has returned to her home hill and to a special gift to mark her survival.
- Bathurst silos to become giant art canvas
- The imposing silos of the defunct paper mill in Bathurst, N.B., are an eyesore to many, but a Maritime artist sees something much different — a giant canvas.
- Medical marijuana facility planned for Charlottetown
- An Island farmer preparing to build a medical marijuana production operation in a Charlottetown industrial park says ground could soon be broken on the facility as his new company clears Health Canada hurdles.
- Pedestrian hit and injured in Fredericton
- A 59-year-old woman was taken to hospital Saturday night after she was hit by a vehicle in Fredericton.
- Scott Jones hosts anti-homophobia event in New Glasgow
- A New Glasgow man who was stabbed nearly to death last fall hosted an anti-homophobia event Saturday as part of his Don’t Be Afraid campaign.