Saint Andrews, NB
Set Saint Andrews as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 24. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 24.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 16°
66° | 61°
19° | 15°
66° | 59°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Miramichi family loses new home in fire
- The Canadian Red Cross is helping out a Miramichi family after a fire burned its new home to its foundation on Friday afternoon.
- New Brunswick Medical Society calls for abortion access plan
- The New Brunswick Medical Society is calling on the provincial government to develop a plan to make sure there are no barriers to access abortion in the province, but says the contentious two-doctor rule isn’t the problem.
- 3 men charged with unlawful sale of firearms near Miramichi
- Three men have been charged with 20 total firearms-related offences. Ralph John McCray, 56, Todd Elmer Trepanier, 47, and Gregory Michel Richard, 19, appeared in Miramichi provincial court Thursday. Police seized a prohibited gun magazine in the raid.
- Coming Up Halifax Pride Parade live stream video
- Can't make the Halifax Pride Parade? No worries. Come back to live stream the event starting around 2 p.m.
- Fracking should be put on hold to allow for more study: David Wheeler
- Hydraulic fracturing should not proceed in Nova Scotia until a broader public discussion is held and more research is completed, says the head of an expert panel reviewing the industry's potential in the province.