Saint Andrews, NB
Set Saint Andrews as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
ESE 18 km/h
Pressure: 104.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Low minus 3.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near noon. High plus 3 except 8 inland. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low zero.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Rain|
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Flood threat still hangs over New Brunswick communities video
- Several New Brunswick communities are cleaning up a day after their homes and businesses were flooded, as high waters continue to threaten other areas along the province’s river system.
- Cherryvale covered bridge swept away by flood waters video
- An 87-year-old covered bridge was swept down the Canaan River near Coles Island on Wednesday by the powerful flood waters.
- Pro-choice activists rally outside legislature video
- A crowd of pro-choice activists are protesting outside the legislative assembly today, demanding the provincial government properly fund abortion services.
- Saint John man upset over light sentence in shooting
- A Saint John man whose home was shot up with a rifle says the man who did it received a slap on the wrist by the courts.
- Special Report Change to property tax break for seniors defended
- The Alward government is not directly admitting it broke a 2010 election promise to freeze property tax assessments for 60,000 seniors, suggesting wishful thinking by seniors might have led to false expectations about what it was proposing.