Saint Andrews, NB
Set Saint Andrews as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 8:56 PM
ESE 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low 7.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 15 except 10 along parts of the coast. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight then periods of rain. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches overnight. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- N.B. community mourns lobster fishermen's deaths
- The death of three New Brunswick fishermen has cast a pall over the communities where they lived and worked.
- Poisonous algae germinating N.B. lakes, say researchers
- A group that works to protect New Brunswick's lakes says blue-green algae is a growing problem.
- Human rights complaint filed on behalf of Ashley Smith
- An advocate for female prisoners says Ashley Smith's human rights were violated.
- Police find bodies of 2 missing New Brunswick fishermen video
- Two bodies have been found close to a submerged boat off the coast of New Brunswick, a day after a boat capsized with three crew members on board.
- RCMP ‘relieved’ to see charges in Baby Taylor case
- Police in New Brunswick say they're consoled to see charges laid four years after the gruesome discovery of a dead baby in rural New Brunswick.