Set Spiritwood as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 28, 16 at 12:00 PM CST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 6:54 PM
NE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 28, 16 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Sep 28, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h overnight. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind east 20 km/h. High 16.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Police find vehicle of missing Regina woman Judy Campbell near Swift Current
- Swift Current RCMP found the vehicle of Judy Campbell just outside the city on Tuesday afternoon. The 65-year-old Regina woman is still missing.
- Hearing underway for Sask. nurse accused of sexually harassing co-workers
- A disciplinary hearing is underway in the case of a Saskatchewan nurse, Marlon Gonzales, who's accused of sexually harassing a number of his co-workers.
- Sask government cuts funding for Lighthouse stabilization shelter
- The government of Saskatchewan says the Lighthouse's stabilization shelter does not serve enough "eligible" clients, and its operating funding is being cut. Officials say only five people made the transition into stable housing last year.
- Indigenous artist Norval Morrisseau subject of Regina professor's new book
- University of Regina professor Carmen Robertson has written a book on the works of artist Norval Morrisseau and his portrayal in the media.
- 4 charged, guns seized after raid on Regina house
- Police have seized guns and ammunition and have charged four people following a raid on a Regina house Tuesday.