Set Spiritwood as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 1:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 9:15 AM
Sunset: 4:52 PM
S 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 21.
Becoming cloudy this evening. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 27.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 22.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-25° | -28°
-13° | -18°
-22° | -30°
-8° | -22°
-9° | -24°
16° | -11°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- In Depth Saskatchewan not enforcing tobacco law, Cancer Society says video
- The Canadian Cancer Society says recent numbers obtained by CBC's iTeam show the Saskatchewan government is failing to enforce legislation banning the sale of tobacco to minors.
- Daughter's CO scare leads to warning from U of S president
- U of S president Ilene Busch-Vishniac says her daughter and roommates narrowly escaped carbon monoxide poisoning when their furnace malfunctioned.
- Free bus rides in 4 cities for New Year's Eve party-goers
- Once again New Year's Eve party-goers can get free bus rides in Saskatoon, Regina, Prince Albert and Moose Jaw.
- Updated Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.
- Negligent driver gets 10 years for fatal Regina crash
- A 22-year old Debden, Sask., man has been handed a 10-year sentence for causing a crash that killed a 68-year-old man earlier this year.