Set Spiritwood as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 8:59 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
NNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this morning and early this afternoon. High minus 8.
Clearing this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 36.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 37.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-17° | -28°
1° | -18°
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
-16° | -25°
3° | -13°
-17° | -28°
1° | -18°
-11° | -24°
12° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Supreme Court strikes down Saskatchewan law that prevents right to strike
- The Supreme Court of Canada has struck down as unconstitutional a Saskatchewan law that prevents public sector employees from striking.
- Regina street plowing blitz wrapping up
- It's Day 5 of the City of Regina's residential street plowing blitz — a program that costs about $250,000.
- Russell Wolfe child porn case in Saskatoon has two unidentified teens
- Police are still trying to identify two teenage girls they say are getting sexually abused on video files seized from Russell Dennis Wolfe's computer.
- Supreme Court rules on essential services
- The Public Service Essential Services Act sets out a process where some workers, such as nurses and snow plough drivers, can be declared essential and banned from going on strike. Labour is challenging the law arguing it infringes on the rights of people to form unions and bargain.
- Video NFL to run chilling domestic violence commercial during 2015 Super Bowl video
- According to AdWeek, the NFL donated both airtime and production costs for the ad.