St. Thomas, ON
Set St. Thomas as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 3:00 AM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 4:53 PM
NE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 8:34 PM EST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 8:34 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. High 6.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning before morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h before morning. Temperature steady near plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Recap Eskimos defeat Redblacks to win Grey Cup video
- Jordan Lynch's one-yard touchdown run with 3:17 remaining rallied the Edmonton Eskimos to an exciting 26-20 Grey Cup win over the Ottawa Redblacks on Sunday night.
- MLA Manmeet Bhullar's deep commitment celebrated at memorial video
- "You cried for others," one friend said at the packed memorial today for "peaceful warrior" Manmeet Bhullar, remembering how the Calgary-based MLA struggled with the injustice and pain he saw as Alberta's minister of human services. It was one of the many teary moments that alternated with laughs and fond remembrances during the service attended by thousands — including family, friends, members of the Sikh community and politicians of every stripe.
- The 180 Does Canada need family farms?
- Cattle farmer Daniel Schneider says family farms are a vital part of ethical food production and need to be protected. But Colby Cosh argues the eventual disappearance of family farms might actually be good for safety and social mobility in rural Canada.
- How Canadians can help child refugees arriving in Canada video
- As Canada prepares to receive refugees from Syria, ensuring young newcomers in particular receive a warm welcome is vital in helping them adapt to their new country, says a refugee shelter director who has worked with refugees for nearly three decades.
- Morgan Wienberg awarded Meritorious Service Cross for work in Haiti
- Morgan Wienberg receives Governor General's Meritorious Service Cross for her work helping street children in Haiti.