St. Thomas, ON
Set St. Thomas as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 19.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Showers beginning late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon and evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the evening. High 26.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 16°
66° | 61°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Ali Shahi, Sunwing threat suspect, is mentally ill: family
- A man charged for allegedly making “direct threats' aboard a Sunwing flight from Toronto to Panama City Friday morning has a history of mental illnesses that weren't addressed by the police and health system, family members say.
- Canada-EU free trade deal to be rejected by Germany, says report
- Germany is to reject a free trade deal between the European Union and Canada which is widely seen as a template for a bigger agreement with the United States, a leading German paper reported Saturday.
- Massive 22-kilogram cod caught off Notre Dame Bay
- An astounding photograph of a giant cod caught in Notre Dame Bay, N.L., this week has captured the public's attention in a big way.
- Montreal police call in sick to protest pension reforms
- A dispute between Montreal’s police force and the City of Montreal over pension reform took a new twist overnight Saturday when more than 100 officers simultaneously called in sick overnight Friday.
- Ontario grape crops recovering from bitter winter
- Many Ontario vineyards that saw their grape crops damaged by extreme cold weather this past winter are seeing strong growth again, thanks to the mild summer, experts say.