St. Thomas, ON
Set St. Thomas as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
NNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Periods of drizzle
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle early this afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h. High 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the evening. High 16.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Go Public Woman with cerebral palsy loses Quebec's help because mom saved for her future video
- A Quebec woman with cerebral palsy has been cut off from provincial assistance, because her mother set up a modest trust fund to pay for her future care. "Even though I am an adult, it feels like I am being treated as a child," says Sarah Davidson.
- Mike Duffy trial: Suspended senator's lawyer continues grilling Senate finance official video
- Mike Duffy's lawyer is continuing his grilling in an Ottawa court of a former director of Senate finance. The lawyer has suggested she lacks objectivity because she met with Crown officials, yet failed to meet with the suspended senator's defence team.
- Updated Lt.-Gen. Jonathan Vance appointed next chief of defence staff video
- Lt.-Gen. Jonathan Vance will be Canada's next chief of the defence staff, Prime Minister Stephen Harper has announced.
- Updated Google Maps leads Toronto man down treacherous road near Gander
- A Toronto man who was in central Newfoundland for business last week got into trouble when the smartphone application he was using led him down a backcountry road.
- Analysis Liberal ad aimed at Conservative government TV spending misses mark
- The federal Liberals have released a new TV spot criticizing the government for spending taxpayer dollars on ads that they say promote the Conservative party. The Liberal ad, however, missed the mark, writes public relations expert Bill Walker.