St. Thomas, ON
Set St. Thomas as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 8:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 23
Feels like: 73
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Thu May 28, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 28 except 20 near Lake Erie. UV index 9 or very high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 19.
|Mainly sunny||Showers or thundershowers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Foreign worker in sex harassment case tells others to 'speak up'
- One of two temporary foreign workers who were abused by the former owner of Presteve Foods, a fish processing company in Wheatley, Ont., says that going through the process of a human rights tribunal was difficult, but worth doing to defend her dignity.
- New Oct. 22 gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau urges similar attacks in unreleased video: CP
- The unreleased portion of Parliament Hill shooter Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's final video manifesto includes an exhortation to others to carry out similar attacks, as well as a number of Middle Eastern names, sources tell The Canadian Press.
- Canada will not vote for Sepp Blatter for FIFA president
- Canada will not vote for beleaguered incumbent Sepp Blatter in Friday's presidential vote at the FIFA Congress.
- Updated Emails relating to B.C.'s Highway of Tears allegedly deleted
- A former staffer at the B.C. Ministry of Transportation alleges that more than a dozen emails were deleted in November 2014 following a freedom of information request relating to the Highway of Tears, a stretch of road notorious for cases of missing and murdered women.
- Queen bees found dead in warehouse after Canada Post loses shipment audio
- Beekeeper Alexandre Mclean placed an order of 100 queen bees with Canada Post, but after a day, the company lost track of a package.