St. Thomas, ON
Set St. Thomas as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 7:23 PM
WNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clearing early this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 7.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear in the evening. Fog patches. Low 8.
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Live New Brunswick election: Polls close across the province video
- The polls are now closed across New Brunswick in the race to form the province's next government.
- Jim Prentice says foreign workers to top 1st meeting with PM
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice says new rules for temporary foreign workers are making it very difficult for some businesses to fill jobs and hopes to work with Prime Minister Stephen Harper on a solution.
- Updated Raymond Lee Caissie, 43, charged with murder of Serena Vermeersch
- Raymond Lee Caissie, a high-risk sex offender who was released from prison last year after serving 22 years for a violent sexual assault, has been charged with the murder of Surrey, B.C., teen Serena Vermeersch.
- Aboriginal tourism operator rebuked for opening burial boxes for travellers
- The actions of an aboriginal tourism operator in British Columbia who gave some travellers access to ancient burial boxes, including revealing the skeletal remains inside, have been condemned by his fellow First Nations.
- COMING UP LIVE Keystone XL pipeline town hall at CBC Calgary tonight
- CBC Calgary is teaming up with United States public broadcaster America Abroad for a special discussion about pipelines and energy security tonight. The town hall event will be streaming live at 6 p.m. MT.