St. Thomas, ON
Set St. Thomas as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:45 AM
Sunset: 5:30 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early this afternoon. High minus 7.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 25.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the evening. High minus 4. Wind chill minus 25.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Live Maritimes storm: Schools closed, flights cancelled as blizzard bears down video
- Blizzard warnings have been issued for almost every county in Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick as a winter storm bears down on the Maritimes.
- Analysis Can Ontario sidestep a public service work stoppage? audio
- Kathleen Wynne's Liberal government and the province’s 35,000-strong public service union returned to the bargaining table Tuesday morning, but neither side is optimistic this round of talks will succeed.
- New Ryan Millet, Dalhousie student in Facebook scandal, will return to disciplinary hearing
- The lawyer for a Dalhousie University dentistry student says his client has agreed to return to a disciplinary hearing investigating his role in a Facebook page that contained sexually violent content aimed at his classmates.
- Angela Orosz, Auschwitz-born Montrealer, returns to Poland for liberation anniversary video
- Angela Orosz was born in Auschwitz in the dying days of the Second World War. She's returning for the first time to the death camp that claimed the lives of her father and other family members.
- Nor'easters: What they are and how they form
- The storm expected to bring as much as 60 to 90 centimetres of snow from northern New Jerey to southern Maine is a nor'easter, a weather system commonly seen on the East Coast and known for bringing heavy precipitation and powerful winds.