Set Strathroy as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
E 7 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 11:00 AM EST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 11:00 AM EST
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 25.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 14 with temperature rising to minus 7 by morning.
Cloudy. Light snow beginning early in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h in the morning. High minus 1.
|Light snow||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Family of Travis Porteous 'in disbelief' after fatal Almonte, Ont., shooting
- The family of a man identified as the gunman in a fatal shooting last week has issued a statement saying they're "in disbelief."
- Central, Eastern Canada in deep freeze for another day video
- Environment Canada says it will be bitterly cold again today in Central and Eastern Canada.
- Live Chat CBC Forum: Does online dating make it easier to find a compatible partner?
- Today on CBC Radio's Cross Country Checkup and online at CBC Forum: digital matchmaking. Finding a perfect mate online can be click and miss, but some studies suggest that a match made online is more likely to last. What do you think?
- Police officer killed in Lac Simon shooting
- Two people are dead, including a police officer, following a shooting in Lac Simon, a small community northwest of Montreal.
- Lake of the Woods outfitter serves food, drink in Igloo Bar
- A Minnesota based outfitter is giving new twist to the term 'have a cold one.' Nick Painovich operates the Igloo Bar, on the frozen expanse of Lake of the Woods.