Set Strathroy as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 4:52 PM
SSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 3:30 PM EST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 3:30 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h then light early in the afternoon. High 6.
Periods of rain ending late in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Justin Trudeau agrees to discuss health care with premiers Friday
- Premiers and territorial leaders will be invited to talk health care at a working dinner hosted by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Friday night in Ottawa following the first ministers meeting on climate, CBC News has learned.
- Wildrose leader denounces 'lock her up' chanters at weekend rally video
- Wildrose Leader Brian Jean is denouncing those who chanted "lock her up" about Premier Rachel Notley at an anti-carbon-tax rally at the legislature on Saturday.
- First Nations chiefs emboldened by Standing Rock 'victory' turn attention to Trans Mountain audio
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' move to halt construction of the Dakota Access pipeline near the Standing Rock Sioux Reservation has given new hope to Indigenous leaders in Canada opposed to oilsands extraction, with some vowing to adopt tactics used by protesters south of the border to block construction of Kinder Morgan's Trans Mountain pipeline.
- Analysis Central banks are intrinsically conservative to keep our money safe: Don Pittis
- In the era of Donald Trump, it seems inevitable that the entrepreneurial urge to make hay while the sun shines is headed for a collision with the restraining forces of central banking.
- Exclusive Justin Trudeau vows 'significant improvements' to refugee system video
- Asked by sponsors frustrated by a lack of communication what he plans to do to make bringing refugees to Canada easier, Trudeau said his government must “make significant improvements” to the system.