Set Strathroy as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 7:26 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Clearing near noon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries in the evening. High 6.
|Chance of rain showers or wet flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -2°
28° | 28°
-8° | -18°
18° | -0°
4° | -10°
39° | 14°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Go Public Autistic son 'prisoner' in Ottawa hospital video
- Ontario parents are outraged over how their developmentally disabled adult son is confined to a hospital room — watched by security guards 24/7 — because the system doesn’t have a placement for him elsewhere.
- Lev Tahor case: 7 children taken by child services in Ontario video
- Seven of the 13 children involved in a custody dispute between the Lev Tahor sect and Ontario and Quebec child protection services have been returned to Ontario.
- Avalanches in B.C. and Alberta claim 3 more lives video
- The last couple of weeks of warmer weather and wet, heavy snow across have created extremely dangerous avalanche conditions in the mountainous regions of British Columbia and Alberta.
- Canada falling behind on promise to Syria's refugees
- Canada promised almost a year ago to take in 1,300 Syrian refugees, but so far only 10 have arrived, CBC News has learned. Meanwhile, as fingers are being pointed, the UN is asking Canada to take in even more because of the growing humanitarian crisis.
- Truckers reject Vancouver port deal: strike to begin Monday video
- Unionized container truck drivers at Port Metro Vancouver have voted to reject a tentative deal drawn up by veteran labour mediator Vince Ready, and say pickets will go up at port entrances and offices Monday.