Set Strathroy as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
E 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. Showers beginning after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 9.
Showers ending early in the morning then cloudy. A few showers beginning late in the afternoon. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near 9.
|Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
7° | 7°
45° | 45°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Winnipeg's frozen pipes woes drag on into spring
- The snow's finally melting in Winnipeg, but the city is still coping with the aftermath of the coldest winter in 116 years, with more than 1,200 homes and businesses without water due to frozen pipes.
- Calgary stabbings: Zackariah Rathwell's family breaks silence video
- The family of one of the five young people tragically killed in Calgary last week is speaking out.
- No sign of missing $26K scotch a year after LCBO theft video
- A year has passed since someone absconded with a pricey bottle of Glenfiddich scotch from a liquor store in downtown Toronto, though it appears police have been unable to find the culprit.
- Video Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77 video
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.
- B.C. refugee mental health help funding drastically cut
- The federal government cut almost of all of its funding for agencies that had been offering mental health services to thousands of traumatized refugees.