Set Strathroy as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 23. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming south 20 km/h after midnight. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High 29.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
25° | 19°
77° | 66°
27° | 19°
81° | 66°
24° | 20°
75° | 68°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Analysis When the premiers gather, it's all family dynamics video
- The Federation Family has many issues, but at the core it is all about The Parent, Evan Solomon writes from Charlottetown. And you know who he is referring to.
- Is it time for higher speed limits on Canada's highways?
- B.C. is taking the lead and boosting speed limits on some provincial highways this summer. But setting the appropriate limit for Canada's roads is proving to be a complex equation of engineering, politics and road safety concerns.
- Exclusive Gregory and Collin Gordon, Calgary brothers, join ranks of Canadians fighting for ISIS video
- Two more Canadians are on the list of foreign fighters with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), CBC News has learned. Both are relatively recent converts to Islam from Calgary — and in a strange twist, they are brothers.
- B.C. tour bus crashes on Coquihalla Highway, 43 injured, 5 critically video
- Forty-three people have been injured, several critically, in a tour bus crash on the Coquihalla Highway, 30 kilometres south of Merritt, B.C.
- CP train derails in eastern Saskatchewan, wind may have been factor video
- A Canadian Pacific Railway train derailed near Waldeck Sask., on Thursday night amid severe thunderstorms and strong winds.