Set Strathroy as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
SSW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Showers at times heavy or thunderstorms
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Showers at times heavy with a few thunderstorms beginning this evening. Local amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 after midnight. Low 16.
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High 18.
A few showers ending in the evening then cloudy. Wind becoming north 30 km/h then light near midnight. Low 8.
|A few showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Doug Ford officially launches his mayoral campaign video
- Doug Ford has officially launched his campaign to replace his ailing brother as the mayor of Toronto. Earlier this week, it was announced that Mayor Rob Ford was diagnosed with a rare malignant tumour.
- BC Ferries won't get more government subsidies: Todd Stone video
- The B.C. government is trying to undercut a report that claims rising ferry fares are hurting the economy ahead of the Union of B.C. Municipalities' annual general meeting next week.
- Jada Johnson, 11, refuses chemotherapy, may be forced back into treatment video audio
- Jada Johnson’s family is worried the 11-year-old girl will be apprehended by the Children’s Aid Society after they refused chemotherapy in favour of traditional indigenous medicine. Johnson is from same community as Makayla Sault, whose decision to refuse chemo earlier this year made national headlines.
- Analysis Polls suggest Liberals poised for government, despite late PC gains
- Though the race is tightening, the Liberals under Brian Gallant appear on track to form New Brunswick's next government when voters go to the polls on Sept. 22. Poll analyst Éric Grenier takes a look at the numbers heading into the campaign's final weekend.
- Fire destroys St. John the Baptist church in Edmundston video
- A church in Edmundston, N.B., built in the 1880s was destroyed by a fire that broke out early Saturday morning.