Set Strathroy as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 26, 15 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 26, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Thu Feb 26, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Periods of light snow ending early this evening then clearing. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 31 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 32 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 18.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow or rain||Chance of snow|
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Amal Clooney wants Stephen Harper to 'pick up phone' to free Mohamed Fahmy
- Amal Clooney, lawyer for Canadian journalist Mohamed Fahmy, expressed frustration today over Canada's "sheepish" effort to free her client from his Cairo nightmare.
- Labrador family has close call with carbon monoxide poisoning audio
- A woman in western Labrador saved her husband and son from a potential tragedy after a movie night at their cabin turned dangerous. You can listen to the dramatic 911 call and how a dispatcher helped Brandie Crant through a scary situation.
- Gracefield, Que., house fire leaves 2 children missing
- Two children are missing and three people have been taken to hospital during a fire at a home in the western Quebec community of Gracefield, say police.
- Allan Schoenborn: a psychiatrist's view on patients' risks of re-offending
- A forensic psychiatrist, who has worked at the hospital where child-killer Allan Schoenborn is being treated, says people who commit gruesome acts due to mental illness are not necessarily at high risk of re-offending.
- Quebec judge wouldn't hear case of woman wearing hijab audio
- A Quebec judge tells a woman appearing in her Montreal courtroom she would not hear her case until she removed her hijab.