Set Strathroy as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
N 18 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 1. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then periods of wet snow. Wind becoming southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Periods of wet snow||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
9° | -6°
48° | 21°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Ontario's Sunshine List: Is it still useful?
- The latest list of Ontario public-sector workers making at least $100,000 is out. Some say it's little more than an annual public shaming of public servants that is increasingly irrelevant, but others say Sunshine Lists are still a useful tool.
- Daundre Barnaby dead at 24, Athletics Canada reports
- Daundre Barnaby, one of the country’s top track runners, drowned while at a training camp on the Caribbean island of St. Kitts on Friday, Athletics Canada said.
- Anti-terror Bill C-51 to be changed as Tories respond to criticism video
- The government will propose a handful of amendments to the proposed anti-terror bill when it goes to clause-by-clause review on Tuesday, CBC News has learned, including a proposal that would protect protests from being captured by the new measures.
- Vancouver house sells for $567K over listed price
- A Vancouver real estate agent who has just sold a home for $567,000 over its published listing price says that underlisting is an accepted selling strategy in the real estate market.
- Caleb Heaton charged with Strathcona sexual assault
- Caleb Timothy Heaton, 25, faces several charges in connection with the brutal sexual assault of a woman in her home in Vancouver's Strathcona neighbourhood on Thursday afternoon.