Set Woodstock as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
NW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Low 6.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- City relaxes rules to allow urban farms - but no mushrooms
- The city is throwing open its rules to allow more urban farms and community gardens. But mushrooms are still forbidden.
- Money from sale of City Motor land will stay in Ward 4: Merulla
- Money generated from the sale of the former City Motor Hotel site will likely stay in Ward 4, the area's councillor says, rather than going into the general city coffers.
- Police searching for missing Copetown teen
- Hamilton police are asking for the public’s help in tracking down a missing Hamilton teen.
- Hamilton police searching for 2 men wanted on assault charges
- Hamilton police are asking the public for help in tracking down two men wanted for separate assaults in the city.
- Dundas councillor Russ Powers backs Brad Clark for mayor
- Brad Clark’s mayoral campaign won the endorsement of Dundas councillor Russ Powers on Tuesday while Brian McHattie trumpets the backing of musician Tom Wilson.