Set Woodstock as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 5:30 PM
S 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 11:00 AM EST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries near noon. Periods of snow beginning early this afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming southwest 30 early this afternoon. High minus 1.
Periods of snow ending this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow late this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming northwest 30 gusting to 60 late this evening. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 13 in the morning then steady.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-12° | -19°
10° | -2°
-11° | -14°
12° | 7°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Report warns Hamilton gasification plant needs independent review
- The waste-to-energy plant proposed for Hamilton’s waterfront is the first of its kind in the world and more environmental reviews should be done, a new report given to the city warns.
- New Alberta clipper brings snow, cold to Hamilton
- The snow has started to fall as an Alberta clipper weather system rolls through Hamilton. When its done, the city may have 5-10 centimetres of fresh snow on the ground.
- Police risk contaminating evidence without more forensics space: chief
- Hamilton’s police chief says the service needs a new investigative services building to guarantee that evidence doesn’t get contaminated, among other factors.
- Pat Quinn to receive special memorial mass in Hamilton audio
- Pat Quinn, the Hamilton-born Canadian hockey icon, would have turned 72 today and this weekend he will be honoured with a special ceremony at a church near his childhood home.
- Arkells Max Kerman talks about Tom Petty lawsuit on CBC's Q audio
- Max Kerman dropped by the Q studio this week to chat with Q guest-host and Canadian hip-hop artist, Shad. The two discussed the latest music news.