Set Woodstock as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
E 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 6:56 PM EDT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 6:56 PM EDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 9.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- City and province in talks to extend LRT to Eastgate Square
- The main question: will it be enough to assuage city councillors about to vote Wednesday to pass a crucial hurdle in the LRT plan?
- Mandatory shuttle service will take people to Spencer Gorge this year
- Some residents are unhappy, saying the private company operating it will just encourage more people to visit the area.
- Hamilton's $1B for LRT is only for this project: McMeekin
- Ted McMeekin says if Hamilton wants money for anything other than the current LRT plan, it has to get back in line.
- Ontario basic income pilot project to launch in Hamilton, Lindsay and Thunder Bay
- Premier Kathleen Wynne announced on Monday that Hamilton, Lindsay and Thunder Bay will take part in Ontario's basic income pilot project.
- Why Hamilton should be cheering for the Edmonton Oilers in the NHL playoffs
- Hamilton, you should be cheering for the Edmonton Oilers. Here’s why.