Set Woodstock as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning early this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this morning. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
A few showers ending late this evening then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Becoming cloudy in the morning with a few showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 late in the morning. High 25.
|A few showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
16° | 14°
61° | 57°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Unknown remains found on Dellen Millard's farm
- Police searching the farm of Dellen Millard, the 27-year-old charged with first-degree murder after the remains of Ancaster, Ont., man Tim Bosma were discovered, have found other remains on the property, but it's unclear if they are human or animal.
- Hamilton music office set to battle for arts funding
- Hamilton's new music office should help put the city on the map as an arts hotbed and differentiate it from Toronto in a battle for new provincial funding, music community sources say.
- 7 provincial parks closed due to Ontario MNR budget cuts audio
- Budget cuts forced seven Ontario provincial parks to remain closed this Victoria Day weekend. Three were closed due to inclement weather.
- 66-year-old Hamilton man missing
- Police are seeking the public's help in finding Michael Burdignon.
- Flu shot for health workers urged by Ont. medical officer
- Ontario's chief medical officer of health is renewing her push for health-care workers, particularly those in long-term care, to get their shots.