Set Woodstock as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 04, 13 at 6:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
E 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 3:30 PM EST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 3:30 PM EST
Cloudy. Periods of drizzle beginning this evening. Wind east 20 km/h becoming south 30 after midnight. Temperature rising to 10 by morning.
Drizzle ending in the morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind south 30 km/h becoming west 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. Temperature falling to plus 3 in the afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Wind west 30 km/h. Low minus 3.
|Drizzle or rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Speed and improper passing caused fatal crash, police say
- Speed and passing improperly caused the three-car crash that killed a 30-year-old Caledonia man last month, police announced Wednesday.
- Company connected to city staffer gets $23K grant for 2009 project
- A company connected to Hamilton’s manager of urban renewal is getting a $23,739 city grant for a downtown renewal project, sparking councillors to take a harder look at conflict of interest rules.
- City postpones debate to make King and Main 2-way streets
- A highly anticipated debate about making Main and King Streets two-way has been postponed until Friday.
- Funeral for murdered McMaster student set for Friday
- Tyler Johnson, the 30-year-old McMaster University student gunned down early Saturday morning, will be remembered at a viewing Thursday and a funeral service Friday.
- Hamilton won't have fluoride referendum after all
- City councillors have killed the idea of having a referendum on fluoride during the 2014 election. Instead, they'll examine starting a task force.