Set Woodstock as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
ESE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Low zero.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 12. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 5 big movies and shows filming in Hamilton this year
- Thanks to Hamilton's visual diversity (and some favourable tax breaks) our little slice of southern Ontario has long been a destination of choice for filmmakers. Here are five productions that are shooting in Hamilton this year.
- Ancaster man to wait 3 more weeks for word on trial in St. Lucia
- Sahab Jamshidi, the Canadian man charged with the drowning death of a 4-year-old St. Lucian boy will spend more time on the Caribbean island after his case was adjourned in the High Court on Friday.
- Autopsy ordered for body found in shopping centre dumpster
- A man's body found in a dumpster in a shopping centre on the Mountain on Friday will undergo an autopsy as part of a coroner's investigation.
- First Nations chemo case ruling amended to include child's well-being video
- A court decision that asserted a Six Nation's mother's right to choose alternative treatments for her daughter's cancer has been amended to include that the child's well-being is paramount.
- Pace of North End change is stressing people out, residents say
- The mood was mixed at a gathering of North Hamilton community leaders and residents Friday morning as they considered rapid changes coming to their relatively low-income neighbourhood.