Set Woodstock as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
SW 36 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low plus 2.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
-2° | -2°
28° | 28°
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
4° | -10°
39° | 14°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Man recounts fending off attacker in Hamilton stabbing spree
- A knife-wielding man who embarked on a vicious stabbing spree inside an east Hamilton apartment complex on Saturday night appeared to have “lost his mind,” said one of the victims.
- Can exercise stop cancer? Canadian researchers want to find out
- Can exercise prevent cancer from recurring and boost patient survival rate? A group of Canadian researchers have launched an international study to find out.
- SIU probe launched after east Hamilton stabbing
- The province’s Special Investigations Unit (SIU) has been called in to investigate the Hamilton police’s response to a stabbing in the city’s east end.
- Would-be robbers stab man in east Hamilton, police say
- A man suffered stabs wounds to his arm after two would-be thieves accosted him on the street, police say.
- Hamilton company hedging bets on new kind of gamepad
- Hamilton-area tech startup Tivitas is trying to do the impossible — bridge the gap between console gamers and PC gaming die-hards. And so far, they've raised more than $86,000 on Kickstarter to fund the Sinister gamepad, which they say does just that.