Set Woodstock as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 5:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain at times mixed with wet snow beginning in the evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near midnight. Low plus 2.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of rain or snow||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Festival of Friends returning to Gage Park
- After six years in the wilderness (or the Ancaster Fairgrounds, in this case), the Festival of Friends is returning to its original home at Gage Park in the east end.
- Live Packed council chambers as LRT issue gets public airing
- Councillors will talk about a legal opinion saying two thirds of them need to reconsider LRT to vote for a referendum.
- Updated Former Woodstock, Ont., nurse facing 8 murder charges in deaths of elderly patients video
- A former nurse from Woodstock, Ont., has been charged with eight counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of nursing home patients.
- New Frost warning: Temperature to dip below freezing in Hamilton
- Environment Canada issues a frost warning in Hamilton for Tuesday night, with a low of -2 C expected.
- Analysis What Sam Oosterhoff's nomination means for Patrick Brown's PCs
- Sam Oosterhoff will become Ontario's youngest-ever MPP if he wins next month's byelection for the PCs in Niagara West-Glanbrook. But his age is not the only reason his candidacy is turning heads.