Set London as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 2:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:56 PM
S 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 11:00 AM EST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind south 20 km/h. High plus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Rain beginning early in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | 1°
34° | 34°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Three holiday wishes for Hamilton
- We asked a handful of Hamiltonians from different spheres to share three wishes for the city in 2015. And we want to hear yours as well.
- Video Hamilton buskers Phil and Rosie share special bond video
- Get to know two of the city's favourite street performers
- What's open and closed in Hamilton over the holidays
- What's open and what's closed in Hamilton this week of Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Man with a knife chased bystander who refused to give him a cigarette
- Police have arrested a man on charges that he threatened to slit another man’s throat for failing to give him a cigarette.
- Things to do in Hamilton this Christmas week
- Here are some things to do this holiday season. And some of them don’t even have anything to do with Christmas.