Set London as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
E 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 06, 14 at 7:13 PM EST Thu Mar 06, 14 at 7:13 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 12.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries before morning. Low minus 2.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Justin Stark's mom accepts defence minister's apology over 1-cent cheque video
- The mother of a dead Hamilton, Ont., soldier who received a cheque for one cent from the federal government has accepted the apology of Defence Minister Rob Nicholson but said the incident has reopened wounds.
- Enbridge Line 9 pipeline reversal approved by energy board video
- The National Energy Board has approved energy giant Enbridge's plan to reverse the flow and increase the capacity of a pipeline that has been running between southern Ontario and Montreal for years.
- More charges laid in synthetic weed investigation
- Four more pople have been arrested in relation to Toronto-based company IZMS and PurePills, including a man arrested by Hamilton police a year ago.
- Great Lakes ice cover tops 90 per cent, may cause cool, dry summer
- Great Lakes ice cover is now the second highest on record at 91%. A researcher from the Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory says expect the vast ice coverage to contribute to spring flooding and a cool, dry summer.
- Hamilton MP takes 8 hour stand against 'Fair Elections Act'
- NDP Deputy Leader and MP for Hamilton Centre David Christopherson filibustered the Procedure and House Affairs Committee for eight hours Tuesday, speaking out about the consequences of passing the Conservative's "Fair Elections Act".