Set London as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 7:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
ENE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 7:15 PM EDT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 7:15 PM EDT
A few showers ending late this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 19.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 18.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- No arrests in summer shootings as community gun violence meeting looms
- Amid a summer marred by gun violence and three weeks after an 18-year-old man was shot dead, police have not yet made any arrests that would calm the fears of a worried community.
- Thunder and lightning Thursday evening in Hamilton
- Environment Canada has lifted its severe thunderstorm warning for Hamilton.
- August another record-setting month for home sales
- Number of homes sold in August was 1,300, up 7.2 per cent from the same month in 2014.
- Mutilated squirrels placed on Waterdown woman's driveway
- A Waterdown woman discovered the bodies of mutilated squirrels on her driveway Tuesday morning when she went out to get the paper.
- First lesson for new McMaster students: What consent looks like
- As students are welcomed to campus at McMaster University this week, there's special focus being paid to consent, sexual violence and healthy relationships.