Set London as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 31, 15 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 5:35 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 3:30 PM EST
Flurries ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 17.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northeast 20 after midnight. Low minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Super mailboxes will likely cost city nearly $2M, report says
- Canada Post’s plan to cancel door-to-door mail service and install community mailboxes will likely cost Hamilton millions, a new city report shows. But the Crown corporation says it shouldn’t cost nearly that much.
- Port Fuels 'confident' gasification plant will pass environmental review
- Port Fuels, the company behind a proposed gasification waste-to-energy plant on Hamilton’s waterfront, says it welcomes a third-party review of the potential environmental impacts of its project.
- Hamilton's new stadium to miss yet another completion deadline video
- Hamilton’s stadium won't be done by Jan. 31, marking yet another in a series of missed deadlines.
- GO Transit to up fares on Sunday
- GO Transit users will have to pay more for their daily bus or train trip as of Sunday.
- Dakota Hart, accused of Earl Kitchener school kidnapping, gets March court date
- A man charged with abducting a west Hamilton elementary school student appeared in court Friday ahead of a full court hearing in March.