Set London as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
NW 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. High 8. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h after midnight. Low plus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Councillor 'disgusted' by garbage plant approval
- Councillors Matthew Green and Chad Collins blasted a garbage plant proposed for the waterfront that received zoning approval from the city Tuesday.
- New Tivoli 22-storey condo tower approved unanimously
- City council unanimously approved the proposal for a 22-storey condo tower on the site of the Tivoli Theatre on James Street North on Tuesday -- but there are conditions.
- City can't use zoning to block port lands gasification plant
- The company proposing the energy-from-waste plant for Pier 15 will be getting a zoning verification from the city that confirms it meets all city zoning rules.
- George Rust-D’Eye named city's new lobbyist registrar and integrity commissioner
- A municipal law expert once retained by Rob Ford when he was the beleaguered mayor of Toronto is Hamilton’s new integrity commissioner and lobbyist registrar.
- C. difficile infections could be treated with fecal transplants beyond clinical trials
- Health Canada has signalled it is willing to loosen the rules on the use of fecal transplants to treat persistent C. difficile infections.