Set Stratford as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
E 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 9.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Ontario inmates get 'inadequate' food in court, lawyers say
- People in custody in the province's jails and detention centres don't get enough food on their court dates, says Scott Reid, one of several lawyers who have turned to formal court applications to get their clients more food.
- Planned waste-to-energy plant a threat to city's image: councillor
- The fight against a new proposal to build a waste-to-energy plant on the Hamilton’s industrial bayfront is not only motivated by environmental concerns. The city’s reputation is also at stake, says Ward 5 Coun. Chad Collins.
- Toronto woman killed in crash on Highway 401
- A 54-year-old Toronto woman died in a single-vehicle crash on Highway 401 this afternoon, a collision that also sent three others who were in the vehicle to hospital.
- Hamilton police probe apparent Saturday stabbing
- A cab dropped off a 42-year-old man to Hamilton General Hospital with lacerations to his body, police say.
- Bulldogs wrap season with loss to Syracuse Crunch
- The Syracuse Crunch took advantage of Hamilton's misfortunes on Saturday to beat the Bulldogs 3-1 in both teams' final American Hockey League game of the season.