Set Stratford as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
E 38 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 12:09 PM EDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 12:09 PM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 13. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. Rain beginning this evening. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 7.
Periods of rain. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 late in the afternoon. High 17.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Audio Nathan Cirillo's regiment thanks Hamilton with special parade audio
- Six months after Cpl. Nathan Cirillo was shot while standing guard at the National War Memorial in Ottawa, his regiment in Hamilton opened its armoury to thank the public for its support in the aftermath of the reservist's death.
- Picone's celebrates 100-year milestone in the heart of Dundas
- The Picone sisters use their father's signature on their store's sign. It's a way of connecting them to the store's long traditions and what it has taken to succeed over a century of being in business.
- Hamilton Bulldogs play final game in AHL
- Calvin Pickard made 40 saves and Joey Hishon scored the only goal in the shootout as the Lake Erie Monsters edged the host Hamilton Bulldogs 4-3 on Saturday in American Hockey League action.
- Teen charged with arson after grass fire leads to power outage
- A 14-year-old boy faces numerous charges after a grass fire in Burlington caused a power outage and hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages.
- Max's Big Ride raises awareness for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Andrew Sedmihadsky's son Max is four years old. And, for about half his short life, he has lived with a rare disorder that causes muscle degeneration and affects boys between the ages of two and three years old.