Set Stratford as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
NW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of snow
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow this morning and early this afternoon. Clearing this afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle this morning. Wind north 20 km/h. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then 60 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early in the afternoon. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Hamilton protesters denounce Line 9 reversal decision video
- About 60 people gathered in front of Hamilton city hall around noon — carrying signs, banging drums, and even hoisting an oversized papier-mâché rubber stamp to mock the National Energy Board's decision to reverse the flow and increase the capacity of the Line 9B pipeline.
- Things for you (and your kids) to do in Hamilton this break
- Start by cheering on the Hamilton Bulldogs as they play three games this weekend. After that, take a crash course in the treasure hunting app Geocaching. Go for an adventure through the RBG, and enjoy some rides at Wizard World at the Careport.
- Breaking good: How to get the most out of your March break
- It can take planning and even some work to have a good vacation and have a real break from your job. Aaron Schat is an Associate Professor of Human Resources and Management at McMaster University, specializing in work-related stress. Here are his tips on how to make a relaxing, restorative vacation.
- Man charged for historic sexual assaults involving children
- A man has been charged for a number of historic sexual assaults involving children, Hamilton police said.
- Hwy. 403 at the Linc reopened after fatal crash
- The westbound lanes of Highway 403 at the Lincoln Alexander Parkway have been reopened Friday afternoon after a fatal crash Friday morning.