Set Stratford as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 24. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 23.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 17°
73° | 63°
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- How vibrant is your neighbourhood, Hamilton? Find out here
- Data nerds, rejoice – the first results from Cobalt Connects’ innovative vibrancy study are in, giving you an in-depth look at the elements that make up a livable, inviting social space.
- Hamilton woman barred from boarding cruise because she was pregnant
- A Hamilton woman is speaking out after she was denied permission to board a Royal Caribbean cruise ship because she told a customer service representative that she was pregnant.
- Hamilton MPP shut out of Friday LRT meeting
- A Hamilton MPP is filing a complaint with the Ontario Ombudsman after being shut out of a closed-door light rail transit (LRT) meeting between the city and the province.
- Original Tim Hortons store to get museum makeover
- The first ever Tim Hortons outlet, in Hamilton's east end, is getting a modern makeover that will include a vintage collection of the 50-year-old chain's memorabilia.
- What you need to know about Friday's city-province LRT summit
- Friday will be a pivotal day in the Hamilton’s quest for light rail transit, as the mayor meets with the province in a closed-door meeting about the city’s priorities. Here's an overview of the issue, the key players and how we got here.