Set Stratford as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
NW 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Snow at times heavy
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 3:30 PM EST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 3:30 PM EST
Snow at times heavy. Local amount 5 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 early this evening. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming south 30 late in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Periods of snow beginning in the evening. Wind south 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- The Tim Hortons Field stadium delay - in quotes
- Hamilton's new stadium, Tim Hortons Field, is experiencing yet another delay, missing its 6th promised deadline of Nov 28. Here's a look back at almost two years of promises- and warnings.
- Social assistance software causes havoc for clients, case workers
- Social assistance case workers in Hamilton and across Ontario fear their clients will receive cheques for the wrong amount — or not at all — on Friday because of what they say is a chaotic new software system implemented by the province.
- Hamilton Black Friday shoppers can expect lengthy border wait
- Hamilton shoppers eyeing up a Black Friday trip to Buffalo can expect long waits at the borders this weekend, and more incentives than ever to stay at home and spend money in the city.
- The road to the Grey Cup: One fan's 7,000 km season
- In one season, Kostas Georgakoulias has driven more than 7,000 kilometres to make three Hamilton Tiger Cats games. There's also flights back for the home opener. And seven hours of flights to get to Vancouver. There are fans, and then there are CFL fans.
- A fan’s guide to Grey Cup 102: Latest news
- Here's all the latest news and talk about the 102nd Grey Cup game Sunday between the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and the Calgary Stampeders at B.C. Place in Vancouver.