Salmon Arm, BC
Set Salmon Arm as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 PM PDT
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 6:52 PM
SE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New 2 men shot in downtown Vancouver's Coal Harbour
- Police closed a stretch of West Cordova in downtown Vancouver's Coal Harbour neighbourhood where two men were shot Monday night.
- Heart disease in B.C. firefighters to be job-related claim
- The Liberal government moved Monday to amend the Workers' Compensation Act to restore heart disease — including heart attacks — as a presumed job-related disease in firefighters to be recognized by WorkSafeBC.
- No forced vaccinations in B.C. measles outbreak, says Lake
- B.C.'s health minister says the government won't be forcing people to get a measles vaccination despite an outbreak in the Fraser Valley.
- $5K Golden Ears toll bill blocks woman's insurance renewal video
- White Rock's Melanie McIntosh is one of nearly 14,000 people who owe $25 or more in unpaid tolls, and who are facing insurance renewal rejections from ICBC.
- Port Metro Vancouver strike stops 90% of container truck traffic video
- Port Metro Vancouver says the disruption to its operations from a strike Monday by up to 400 container truck drivers and the non-unionized drivers who have joined them is having a dramatic effect on the ability of terminal operators to move goods.