Salmon Arm, BC
Set Salmon Arm as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 12:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 02, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Aug 02, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the morning. High 27. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Low 16.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. fires: wildfire near Harrison Lake grows to 35 hectares
- A wildfire burning on the west side of Harrison Lake, B.C. has quickly grown to 35 hectares and has prompted RCMP officers to ask people at a nearby campground to leave.
- Vancouver Pride Parade draws politicians and spectators to city's West End
- The 37th annual Vancouver Pride Parade attracted more than 650,000 people to the city's West End today, making it the world's fifth-largest Pride Parade.
- Fentanyl suspected in overdose of two Vancouver teens
- Two teenage boys were sent to hospital with a suspected fentanyl overdose, leading Vancouver police to warn street drug users yet again about the powerful drug.
- Our Vancouver LGBT homeless youth find shelter with RainCity Housing video
- Shelter community manager Aaron Munro says the risk of homelessness is a real concern for LGBT teens, which is why targeted programs are needed.
- Chester the false killer whale at Vancouver Aquarium is self-harming, says marine biologist
- A visiting marine biologist says a false killer whale in the care of the Vancouver Aquarium is harming itself.