Salmon Arm, BC
Set Salmon Arm as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 6:00 PM PDT
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy. Showers beginning early this evening. Showers or a few thunderstorms this evening. Risk of a severe thunderstorm this evening. Low 16.
Showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Low 12.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated B.C. teachers' strike: No deal after Peter Fassbender meets with Jim Iker video
- With just days to go before the scheduled start of the school year, a meeting between B.C. Education Minister Peter Fassbender and teachers' union president Jim Iker has failed to settle their long-running contract dispute.
- Des Hague, U.S. CEO agrees to $100K donation for abusing dog
- A CEO caught on video abusing his dog in a Vancouver hotel elevator has agreed to donate $100,000 US toward the establishment of an animal welfare foundation.
- East Vancouver fire puts several residents out of their home
- A two-alarm fire in East Vancouver put several people out of their home Wednesday afternoon.
- Mental health commission calls for more experts in police training video audio
- Some police academies are using "inaccurate and outdated" material when training staff to work with people with mental health issues, says a report released by the Mental Health Commission of Canada.
- Breastfeeding 'contract' at B.C. hospitals alienating some moms
- Mothers in B.C.'s Fraser Health region are being asked to sign a new breastfeeding plan containing dire warnings about formula use that is causing anxiety among some moms.