Salmon Arm, BC
Set Salmon Arm as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 22, 14 at 8:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:03 PM
E 3 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Periods of wet snow or rain
Snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of wet snow early this morning. 40 percent chance of rain showers late this afternoon. High 6.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers early this evening. Snow beginning before morning. Low minus 5.
Snow at times heavy and a few rain showers ending early in the evening then partly cloudy. Snowfall amount 5 cm. High plus 4.
|Snow at times heavy||Periods of rain||Rain||Rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
2° | 0°
36° | 32°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Record North Pacific temperatures threatening B.C. marine species video
- The North Pacific Ocean is setting record high temperatures this year and raising concerns about the potential impact on cold water marine species along the B.C. coast, including salmon.
- B.C. outdoorsmen risk criminal records in David vs. Goliath battle to keep lakes public
- A group of outdoorsmen near Merritt, B.C., say they're being threatened with criminal charges and accuse the RCMP of taking sides in a dispute over access to lakes on a massive cattle ranch owned by a U.S. billionaire.
- RCMP officers fire shots after car rams cruiser in Surrey
- Officers were trying to apprehend the driver of a suspected stolen vehicle.
- More Kinder Morgan protesters arrested on Burnaby Mountain video audio
- Several more anti-pipeline protesters have been arrested on Burnaby Mountain, east of Vancouver, after allegedly crossing police tape to enter the Kinder Morgan work site.
- Weekend events to check out in the Lower Mainland
- There is plenty going on in the Lower Mainland that will stimulate your brain, from crafts and fun fashion, to music for your soul.