Set Squamish as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
NNE 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this morning. Windy over southern sections this morning. High 15.
Rain ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Windy near Bowen Island overnight. Low 6.
Cloudy. Rain beginning late in the afternoon. Amount 10 mm. Windy near Bowen Island early in the morning. High 11.
|Rain||Rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Cancer treatment long wait a 'death sentence,' says B.C. patient Scott Dobbie video
- A North Vancouver cancer patient is furious he's been told he could face a four-week wait for treatment - even though the BC Cancer agency says patients should be seen within two weeks.
- New Victoria skateboarding ban lifted
- City Council in Victoria agreed on Thursday to lift a decades-old ban on skateboarding in the downtown core.
- Recap Canucks fall flat in loss to Avalanche video
- Gabriel Landeskog and Alex Tanguay each had a goal and an assist, and Reto Berra made 33 saves as the Colorado Avalanche defeated the Vancouver Canucks 4-1 on Thursday night.
- Strathcona sexual assault victim in hospital, man arrested
- A woman was brutally sexually assaulted in Vancouver's Strathcona neighbourhood on Thursday afternoon, and police now have a 25-year-old man in custody.
- Live Blog Metro Vancouver traffic: get the latest updates
- Live traffic updates for Metro Vancouver commuters, every weekday from 5 a.m. to 9 a.m. PT and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.