Changes are coming to the weather pages you are visiting at CBCNews.ca. Starting soon, weather pages such as this will no longer be available. Instead, CBC News has partnered with The Weather Network to provide weather information on CBCNews.ca pages. Please visit your local news page to find your local news and weather. Links to CBC News local websites can be found on our Canada page by clicking here.

 

Current Conditions

Sat Aug 27, 16 at 7:00 PM PDT

21°C 70°F

Feels like: 23

Feels like: 73

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM

Wind: SE 11 km/h
Humidity: 52%
Pressure: 100.9 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 14°
Low: 57°
P.O.P. 30%

Sunday

Chance of showers
High: 20°
High: 68°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Sat Aug 27, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Aug 27, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT

Tonight

Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Windy early this evening. Low 14.

Sunday

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. High 20.

Sunday night

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Periods of rain beginning in the evening. Low 13.

 

Extended Forecast

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday

August 28

August 29

August 30

August 31

September 1

September 2

Chance of showers Periods of rain Cloudy Cloudy Cloudy Cloudy

High 20°

High 68°


P.O.P. 70%

High 20°

High 68°

High 20°

High 68°

High 20°

High 68°

High 21°

High 70°

High 20°

High 68°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!