Set Squamish as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 3:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
NNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Clear. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 to 60 early this evening. Low minus 3.
Sunny. Windy. High 10.
Clear. Low minus 2.
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Lakeland Mills inquest into 2 explosion deaths begins
- A B.C. Coroners' inquest into two deaths, at a Lakeland Mills sawmill explosion in Prince George three years ago, got underway today.
- Penelakut First Nation wants to send 1st all-First Nations soccer team to Sweden audio
- A B.C. soccer team is trying to get to an international youth soccer tournament in Sweden and become what it says would be the first all-First Nations team at the event.
- B.C. Conservative MP James Lunney tweets against evolution
- Conservative MP James Lunney has used his Twitter account to support an Ontario Progressive Conservative who declared last week, "I don't believe in evolution."
- Fentanyl overdoses spike among recreational drug users in B.C.
- Police and health officials are warning that toxic fentanyl has been found laced in heroin, marijuana, and other drugs — and occasional users are most at risk.
- Okanagan CN Rail purchase opposed by Lake Country residents audio
- A rare opportunity to purchase choice lakefront property in the Okanagan could be threatened because residents of one out of six municipalities are rejecting their part of the $22 million deal.