Set Squamish as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 3:00 PM PDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 9:00 PM
S 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 28, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT Thu Jul 28, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunny. High 31. Humidex 34. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 15.
Sunny. High 28. Humidex 31.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated 1 dead after SUV crashes into Granville Island store
- Emergency crews are responding after a vehicle smashed through a store wall on Granville Island.
- New 'Dangerous' drone caught on camera flying close to fireworks crowd
- Ontario visitor David Baker was walking up Davie Street with thousands of other fireworks goers when he noticed a drone flying just metres overhead of the big crowd.
- Apartment fire forces 10 Syrian refugee families from their Coquitlam homes
- A fire at a housing complex at 550 Cottonwood Ave. in Coquitlam, B.C., has forced 10 Syrian refugee families out of their homes.
- Officer injured as driver flees roadside stop in West Vancouver
- A West Vancouver police officer on a motorcycle was injured last night when a driver while evading a driver who sped from a roadside stor
- Vancouver shelters overflow, mostly out-of-work Albertans
- Summer usually sees a slowdown at Vancouver shelters, but this year at least two organizations report a marked increase in demand, forcing them to turn away people in need.