Set Squamish as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 11:00 PM PST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 4:12 PM
NNW 2 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM PST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM PST
Periods of light snow. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Rain||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers|
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Mission boy in hospital after falling into frozen pond video audio
- A three-year-old boy from Mission, B.C., is being treated in hospital after falling into a frozen pond Monday morning.
- Licence to offend: ICBC's list of banned vanity plates
- ICBC has released a list of 2,000 requests for vanity plates they've rejected over the past couple of years, including 14 rejected as offensive.
- Missing British tourist's father asks public for help video
- The father of a young British tourist, who went missing last week while staying in Vancouver, is appealing for the public's help in the search for his son.
- Recap Eddie Lack earns 1st shutout, Canucks clip Hurricanes
- Eddie Lack made 31 saves for the first shutout of his NHL career Monday as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 2-0.
- Body of missing senior found near Lynn Canyon video
- The body of a 76-year-old senior who wandered away from her North Vancouver care home was found near the Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge on Sunday afternoon.