Set Sainte-Anne-Des-Monts as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
NW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. High 9. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the evening. High 12.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
13° | 10°
55° | 50°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Luka Magnotta trial: Jun Lin's boyfriend testifies
- Jun Lin’s family had been pressuring him to marry a woman, and he broke up with his boyfriend only weeks before Lin was killed, a Montreal court heard today at the Luka Magnotta murder trial.
- Updated Jean-Philippe Auclair's death 'devastating' for freestyle ski community
- Members of the Canadian skiing community say they are "deeply saddened" by the death of Quebec freestyle skier Jean-Philippe Auclair.
- New Coroner's report proves truck side guards save lives: MP
- Brossard Member of Parliament Hoang Mai is again bringing up the issue of side guards on trucks, saying the coroner's report released into the death of Montreal cyclist Mathilde Blais is further proof the devices do save lives.
- Special Report Millions owed in child and spousal support money in Quebec
- CBC News has learned $188-million is owed in child and spousal support payments in the province of Quebec. The provincial tax department says one fifth of cases it is managing are in arrears.
- Special Report Landlord rents out run-down apartment, despite looming evacuation
- The City of Montreal has allowed a landlord to rent out apartments in a run-down, infested building in Ahuntsic during the past few years, as he gradually brings his building up to city code.