Set Sainte-Anne-Des-Monts as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 5:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 5:08 PM
WSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 5.
Cloudy. Light snow beginning overnight. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Father says Magnotta grew up isolated
- Luka Magnotta’s father, testifying at the first-degree murder trial in Montreal, says his son was not normal when he was young because he was isolated and had no contact with other children his age.
- Halloween Montreal readies for a frightful night
- Share your Halloween costume with CBC Montreal via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Audio Sorry - your Halloween costume is red-flagged audio
- McGill's Student Society will be judging costumes for appropriateness at the door for tonight's Halloween Dance. Shawn discusses with Homerun's Sue Smith
- Montreal austerity march draws thousands of ghoulish protesters video
- Thousands of people took to Montreal’s streets Friday to protest austerity measures undertaken by Philippe Couillard’s Liberal government.
- $350 in poppy donations swiped from Jewish General Hospital volunteer
- Sandy Bernstein, an 88-year-old volunteer at the Jewish General Hospital, is angry after someone stole her poppy donation can.