Set Sainte-Anne-Des-Monts as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 3:36 PM
S 15 km/h
Pressure: 104.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Wind becoming south 30 gusting to 60 near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70. High 6.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming south 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Temperature steady near plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Charbonneau report pushes to make whistleblowing worth it
- Among the Charbonneau report's 60 recommendations is a push for more support for those like Ken Pereira who come forward with information of dirty dealings – including, potentially, financial reward.
- Quebecer launches online knitting campaign to help Syrian refugees
- With the province of Quebec welcoming 3,650 Syrians before the end of the year, some Quebecers are turning to social media to coordinate help – and tuques – for Syrian refugees.
- Guy Turcotte murder trial: Prosecution paints portrait of man in control
- Guy Turcotte deliberately stabbed his two children to death to punish his estranged wife, Crown prosecutor René Verret said Wednesday in closing arguments in the former cardiologist's first-degree murder trial.
- Urologist shortage in eastern Quebec worrying patients
- People in the Gaspé say they are concerned they won’t get the care they need with only two of four urology positions filled in the region.
- CBC Montreal's charity drive gets a boost from NDG students video
- CBC Montreal's Christmas Sing-In charity drive is in full swing as we raise money and non-perishable items for the NDG Food Depot.