Set Sainte-Anne-Des-Monts as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
W 40 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning after midnight except snow over higher terrain. Rainfall amount 15 to 25 mm except locally snowfall amount 3 cm over higher terrain. Wind becoming east 30 km/h overnight. Low plus 4.
Rain ending in the evening then clearing. Snow over higher terrain in the morning and afternoon and early evening. Wind east 30 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. High 8.
|Rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Falling concrete in Ville-Marie tunnel smashes windshield
- A driver got quite a scare Tuesday night after a small chunk of concrete fell from the tunnel’s Duke Street entrance in Montreal's Griffintown and smashed into his windshield.
- Analysis What Scotland independence crusader Alex Salmond learned from Quebec
- Scotland's separatist leader was laying the groundwork for an independence vote during Quebec's referendum in 1995, Don Murray writes.
- Miramichi River salmon numbers hit record low in 2014
- The world-famous Miramichi River is experiencing a salmon decline that "is among the worst in recorded history."
- Denis Coderre gets heightened security
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre’s security has been heightened in light of the ongoing conflict over Bill 3’s proposed changes to municipal workers’ pension plans.
- Retired Cardinal Jean-Claude Turcotte hospitalized
- The Archdiocese of Montreal has confirmed that retired Cardinal Jean-Claude Turcotte is gravely ill and has been hospitalized.