Set Sainte-Anne-Des-Monts as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 7:34 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Aug 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. High 20.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pension protests underway in Montreal and Quebec City
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard said security measures will be in place today at the National Assembly to ensure the hearings into Bill 3 go on peacefully and democratically.
- Community mailbox 'big fight' brewing in Lachine
- Lachine Mayor Claude Dauphin says many of the sites on Canada Post's list of 100 proposed locations for the new mailboxes in the borough are problematic.
- Analysis Never mind the West, can Justin Trudeau crack Fortress Quebec? video
- It's Justin Trudeau versus Thomas Mulcair in Quebec, the battle of two very different native sons, with two very different holds on Quebec voters.
- St-Bruno calls for speed reduction at Highway 116 intersection
- Transports Québec is being called on to make Highway 116 safer where it crosses De Bourcherville Boulevard in St-Bruno after a 13-year-old girl was hit by a car and killed while trying to cross on her bike last month.
- Gatineau municipal workers join Quebec pension protests video
- Municipal workers in Gatineau are heading to Quebec City today to protest proposed changes to their pensions by the province.