Set Sainte-Anne-Des-Monts as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
NE 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 10.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 10.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Snow and local blowing snow beginning near noon. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Frank Zampino, 7 others go to trial over Faubourg Contrecoeur affair
- A major corruption and fraud trial is set to begin this week that involves a former political heavyweight at Montreal City Hall, a construction company and 7 other people.
- Analysis Cable TV price hikes could inspire more cord-cutting
- Some TV providers are upping their rates in 2016. The price hike may be the breaking point for a number of fed-up customers who believe they’re already paying too much just to get the channels they want.
- Victims of abuse by ex-Wemotaci police chief speak out
- When Jean-Paul Néashish was chief of police in Wemotaci, he used his position to scare his victims into silence. But with Néashish now behind bars, his victims are speaking out. And they are encouraging others to do the same.
- Montreal weather: Mix of sun and cloud
- A mix of sun and cloud with the temperature steady near minus 7.
- Super Bowl commercials 2016: The biggest hits, from Puppymonkeybaby to wiener stampede
- Avocado aliens, a walking colon with a face, and puppymonkeybaby – 2016 saw Super Bowl advertisers abandon sentimentality in favour of all things absurd.