Set Sainte-Anne-Des-Monts as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 3:30 PM
N 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Clearing early this afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northeast 20 this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the evening. High minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Rain or snow|
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Helicopter jail escapees sentenced on original charges
- The three men who escaped from Orsainville Detention Centre near Quebec City via helicopter over the summer have been sentenced on the charges they originally faced.
- Richard Bain, election night shooting defendant, denied bail
- Richard Bain, the man accused of killing one and injuring another at Montreal's Metropolis venue where the Parti Québécois was headquartered, has been denied bail.
- Montreal police officer hands out money instead of tickets
- Montrealer Maude Laurier was driving to work this week when she was pulled over by a police officer, but instead of getting a ticket, she was handed $100.
- Bonaventure Expressway to be replaced with boulevard, Denis Coderre says
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre has announced a stretch of the Bonaventure Expressway will be ripped up and replaced by an urban boulevard.
- Holiday travel: Friday before Christmas the busiest time of year video
- It's the last Friday before Christmas, one of the busiest, most chaotic days of the year for travellers, who are warned to brace themselves for longer lineups and delays.