Gaspésie (Parc national), QC
Set Gaspésie (Parc national) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 27, 17 at 2:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 6:48 PM
S 15 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 26, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Mar 26, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 13.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. High minus 2.
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 7.
|Snow||Snow||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal police chief submits plan for overhaul following scandals
- Montreal's police chief has drawn up a plan to overhaul the "culture" of his scandal-plagued force, and it has the backing of officials in both Quebec City and City Hall.
- Exclusive Liberals to announce marijuana will be legal by July 1, 2018
- CBC News has learned that the legislation will be announced during the week of April 10 and will broadly follow the recommendation of a federally appointed task force that was chaired by former liberal Justice Minister Anne McLellan.
- Montreal theatre companies encouraged to tell multicultural stories through $375K in grants
- The Cole Foundation is donating more money than ever to local theatre with $375,000 being given to 25 companies that are working to fulfill some of the recommendations from the Bouchard-Taylor Commission.
- Gabriel Nadeau-Dubois officially named Québec Solidaire candidate in Gouin byelection
- Québec Solidaire has decided who will be the party's candidate in the byelection for the Montreal riding of Gouin. Party faithful gave the nod on Sunday night to Gabriel Nadeau-Dubois, who was running unopposed.
- Freezing rain expected this weekend in Montreal, southern Quebec
- Environment Canada is warning people in Montreal and other areas of southern Quebec to look out for freezing rain this weekend.