Gaspésie (Parc national), QC
Set Gaspésie (Parc national) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 3:34 PM
NNW 31 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Snow and blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 11.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. High minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Showers||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
3° | -17°
37° | 1°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau will run for Parti Québécois leadership video
- Pierre Karl Péladeau, the MNA for St-Jérôme, Que., announced his intention to run for the Parti Québécois leadership Thursday afternoon.
- Quebec licence, car registration fees to drop 35% in 2016
- Vehicle insurance rates are about go down substantially in the province, according to a news release issued by Quebec’s automobile insurance board, the SAAQ.
- TransCanada and Enbridge pipelines rejected by Quebec municipalities
- TransCanada and Enbridge’s pipelines won’t be welcome in southern Quebec municipalities until they respond to all of the region’s mayors’ concerns, said Denis Coderre.
- Cyclist killed in Griffintown after being hit, dragged by truck
- A 43-year-old cyclist was killed after being hit by a transport truck on Nazareth Street near the Bonaventure Expressway.
- Syrian Electronic Army claims hack of news sites, including CBC
- The Syrian Electronic Army is claiming responsibility for the hacking of multiple news websites, including CBC News.