Gaspésie (Parc national), QC
Set Gaspésie (Parc national) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 4:00 AM EST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
NNE 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 28 this morning.
Cloudy. Low minus 13.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 7.
|Snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Frank Zampino, 7 others go to trial over Faubourg Contrecoeur affair
- A major corruption and fraud trial is set to begin this week that involves a former political heavyweight at Montreal City Hall, a construction company and 7 other people.
- A marten chasing down a rabbit caught on video, goes viral
- A video of a marten chasing down and killing a rabbit in northern Quebec has gone viral, surprising even the elders of the Cree community where it happened.
- Victims of abuse by ex-Wemotaci police chief speak out
- When Jean-Paul Néashish was chief of police in Wemotaci, he used his position to scare his victims into silence. But with Néashish now behind bars, his victims are speaking out. And they are encouraging others to do the same.
- Recap Canadiens sweep weekend with triumph over Hurricanes video
- Sven Andrighetto was the only player to score in a five-round shootout as the Montreal Canadiens defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 2-1 on Sunday afternoon.
- Quebec daycares hold province-wide protests
- Thousands of daycare workers, parents and citizens gathered in 18 different cities, including Montreal, Quebec City and Gatineau.