Gaspésie (Parc national), QC
Set Gaspésie (Parc national) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
WSW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 12.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 7.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 11.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -22°
21° | -8°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Email data hack in U.S. leads to arrest of Montreal man
- Three people, including a Canadian and two Vietnamese citizens, have been accused of being involved in hacking email service providers south of the border, the U.S. Department of Justice says.
- François Thériault pleads guilty to perjury, fraud, breach of trust
- François Thériault, a site supervisor who worked for the City of Montreal, has pleaded guilty to charges of fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud and breach of trust.
- Mosque in Montreal's St-Laurent borough faces eviction over zoning issue
- A popular mosque in Montreal's Saint-Laurent borough is facing fines of up to $1,000 a day if it refuses to heed an eviction notice, CBC’s French-language service Radio-Canada has learned.
- New Montreal Stars face off against Boston Blades in Clarkson Cup final
- In a re-match of the 2012 Clarkson Cup final the Montreal Stars will meet the Boston Blades Saturday to decide the champion of women's hockey.
- Jacques Turgeon, head of CHUM, says he quit over political interference audio
- Jacques Turgeon, the chief executive officer of Montreal's French-language university hospital network, the CHUM, says he is quitting because of political interference from Health Minister Gaétan Barrette.