Gaspésie (Parc national), QC
Set Gaspésie (Parc national) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:28 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
WSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of thunderstorms. Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 24. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lac-Mégantic rail-safety group says too many train derailments for comfort
- Montreal, Maine and Atlantic — and the company that bought it after it declared bankruptcy — have experienced a number of train derailments since the 2013 Lac-Mégantic rail disaster.
- Boucherville vigil held for Jérémie and Gabriel Dubuc
- Dozens of people attended a candlelight vigil for Jérémie and Gabriel Dubuc in front of their father's home, where their bodies were discovered on Friday.
- Greek bailout referendum: 'No' side celebrates decisive win video
- Greeks have voted overwhelmingly to reject terms of a bailout, risking financial ruin in a show of defiance that could splinter Europe.
- Video Our Athletes: All eyes on Maxim Bouchard and Dorothy Yeats video
- Dorothy Yeats and Maxim Bouchard are gearing up for their Pan Am Games competitions.
- Montreal North hit-and-run leaves woman, 64, dead
- A 64-year-old woman was killed in a hit-and-run on Saturday night in Montreal North.