Gaspésie (Parc national), QC
Set Gaspésie (Parc national) as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 5:44 AM EDT Sun May 19, 13 at 5:44 AM EDT
Clearing this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 12. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this evening. Low zero.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early in the evening. High 9.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
15° | -2°
59° | 28°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Apartment fire leaves 3 children, father in critical condition
- Emergency crews responding to a fire in Sainte-Thérèse, Que., said they found five family members unconscious in their apartment on Saturday morning.
- Behind the scenes: Community fights Hydro-Québec plan video
- CBC reporter Willy Lowry takes us behind the scenes as he heads to a village in the Laurentians.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- Every Friday, CBC Montreal's Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend.
- Construction hotspots to avoid on May long weekend
- The all-too-familiar sounds of construction work will ring in the May long weekend for Montrealers.
- Bomb defuser from FLQ crisis remembered by friends, family video
- Friends and family who gathered to remember the sacrifice of engineer Walter Leja say more should be done to remember the heroes of Quebec's FLQ crisis.