Gaspésie (Parc national), QC
Set Gaspésie (Parc national) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 30, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 5:09 PM
WSW 39 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Oct 30, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Jenique Dalcourt's friends and family say goodbye
- Friends and family gathered at a Longueuil funeral home Thursday to mourn the passing of Jenique Dalcourt.
- Preview NHL: 4 things to know for Thursday night
- In one of Thursday night's big NHL battles, the Montreal Canadiens finish off their Western swing against the surging Vancouver Canucks, while the Winnipeg Jets get a boost to their offence with the return of Evander Kane.
- TransCanada formally applies to NEB for Energy East pipeline approval video
- TransCanada has officially filed for government approval for the $12 billion Energy East pipeline project with the National Energy Board.
- Naima Rharouity was strangled by scarf at Fabre Metro, coroner finds
- In a report released Thursday, Quebec's coroner detailed the circumstances leading to Rharouity's death and made a series of recommendations about improving safety in the Montreal Metro system.
- Audio Offensive Halloween costumes won't get passing grade at McGill audio
- McGill University is taking a proactive approach to making sure its students don’t offend anyone with their Halloween costumes.