Gaspésie (Parc national), QC
Set Gaspésie (Parc national) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 28, 14 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
SSE 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 28, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Aug 28, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Rain ending late this evening then clearing. Low plus 5.
Sunny. High 16. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low plus 4 with temperature rising to 13 by morning.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Magnotta case: victim's family wants exhibits kept from public eye
- The family of the man allegedly murdered by Luka Rocco Magnotta wants certain exhibits that are evidence in their son's death to remain under wraps permanently.
- Toddler in critical condition after falling in family pool
- A 13-month old is in hospital in critical condition after nearly drowning in his family’s backyard pool.
- Lac-Mégantic accused want charges dropped
- The union and lawyers representing train engineer Tom Harding and railway traffic controller Richard Labrie held a news conference in Montreal this afternoon to ask the Crown to drop the criminal charges.
- Updated Luis Miranda wants Anjou to demerge from Montreal audio
- Anjou Mayor Luis Miranda says he’s sick of having his budget cut by the central city and is proposing that the borough demerge.
- Toddler injured in dispute over child's lack of swim top
- The mother of a three-year-old says her daughter was injured at a Montreal swimming pool after she refused to comply with lifeguards' request that the child wear a bathing suit top.