Cap Chat, QC
Set Cap Chat as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
SSW 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
A few flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Local blowing snow late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 7.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning in the evening. Local blowing snow. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal's children's hospitals: tips for parents considering heading to the ER
- Montreal's two children's hospitals have been jammed with patients recently and are urging anyone with mild flu symptoms to stay home. Here are some tips for parents thinking about heading to the ER.
- Audio Former psychiatric nurse vouches for home-based care for psychotic son audio
- Michele Martel, a retired psychiatric nurse now caring for her own adult son with recurrent psychotic illness, says the intensive home-based treatment he's now getting 'should be put in place everywhere.'
- Mass UberX protest by Montreal taxis sparks official calls to suspend app video
- Quebec Transport Minister Jacques Daoust and Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre are calling for the suspension of UberX while a government committee examines how taxis and the popular app-based ride service can co-exist in the province.
- STM Metro Green line shutdown causes major backlog at rush hour
- A temporary shutdown of the Montreal Metro's Green line caused a major backlog during the afternoon commute, with thousands of passengers blocked from entering Berri-UQAM station until the platform had been cleared.
- Blanc-Sablon mayor turns to Facebook to shame residents who haven't paid taxes
- The mayor of Blanc-Sablon on Quebec's Lower North Shore has found an unusual way to prompt residents who haven't paid their municipal taxes: He's published their names on Facebook.