Cap Chat, QC
Set Cap Chat as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 3:38 PM
W 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 3 this afternoon.
Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 after midnight. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the morning. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 80 late in the afternoon. High 9.
|Rain||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
8° | 8°
46° | 46°
1° | 1°
34° | 34°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec budget review proposes $2.3B in government program cuts
- Quebec municipalities and farmers are among those targeted by an advisory group set up to review government programs and cut spending.
- NHL: 3 things to know for Sunday
- The Montreal Canadiens, Vancouver Canucks and Winnipeg Jets all see action in the NHL on Sunday night. One star will get a break, while another will reach a milestone.
- Video RAW: Protesters against uranium in Mistissini begin march to Montreal video
- A group is walking from Mistissini to Montreal to protest uranium mining in the James Bay region.
- Bixi recommends return of bike-sharing service in 2015
- The not-for-profit board that runs Montreal's bike-sharing service known as Bixi recommended bringing back the popular service in 2015 and unveiled its five-year plan to keep it afloat.
- Driver in fatal Montreal East crash faces negligence, dangerous driving charges
- The 19-year-old man who was behind the wheel of a car that crashed into a tree and house, killing two passengers and seriously injuring himself and two others, will face charges.