Cap Chat, QC
Set Cap Chat as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 6:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 3:30 PM
SW 25 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Rain ending this morning then mainly cloudy. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 20 this morning then increasing to 50 gusting to 70 near noon. Temperature falling to minus 1 this afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70. Low minus 5.
Flurries. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
-12° | -19°
10° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Nelson Mandela one of world's great moral leaders, PM says video
- Canadian politicians are heaping praise on Nelson Mandela as the world reacts to the death of the human rights icon.
- Quebec family reminisces over 74-year-old National Geographic photo
- A Quebec family has recently rediscovered a 74-year-old photo of seven siblings, taken at l'Anse-St-Jean and published in a 1939 issue of National Geographic.
- Police arrest West Island teens for bullying-related charges audio
- Montreal police have arrested seven West Island teens on bullying-related charges after a two-month investigation.
- Montrealers give generously to Project PAL video
- Project PAL, a local organization that empowers people with mental health challenges, will get thousands of dollars just in time for the holidays this year -- thanks to the generosity of Montrealers during CBC’s Sing-In Charity Drive.
- Recap Max Pacioretty lifts surging Canadiens over Bruins video
- Max Pacioretty's ninth goal in the last nine games was the game-winner as the Montreal Canadiens stretched their unbeaten run to nine with a 2-1 victory over the Boston Bruins on Thursday night.