Cap Chat, QC
Set Cap Chat as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:26 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
SSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Clearing early this morning. High 9. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 5.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the evening. High 12.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
13° | 10°
55° | 50°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Feature Montreal's neglected tenants: Living with bed bugs and mould
- The City of Montreal's housing bylaw requires landlords to keep their buildings safe and secure. Apartments must be free of mould, rodents, insects, bed bugs, and vermin. But what happens when a landlord doesn't guarantee those basic standards? Two tenants share their stories of living in substandard housing.
- New Millions owed in child and spousal support money in Quebec
- CBC News has learned $188-million is owed in child and spousal support payments in the province of Quebec. The provincial tax department says one fifth of cases it is managing are in arrears.
- New Bed bugs, mice tolerated by vulnerable Montrealers with nowhere else to go
- The City of Montreal has allowed a landlord to rent out apartments in a run-down, infested building in Ahuntsic during the past few years, as he gradually brings his building up to city code.
- JP Auclair, Quebec extreme skier, killed in avalanche
- Quebec extreme skier Jean-Philippe Auclair was found dead after an avalanche on Mt. San Lorenzo in the Andes.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Police witnesses detail evidence collected
- Luka Magnotta murder trial continues this morning with the cross-examination of a forensic investigator who told the court about threatening letters sent in the mail in a bloodstained parcel, and evidence recovered outside the accused's apartment.