Set Grande-Vallée as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 4:48 PM
N 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Clearing. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High minus 3.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 13.
Sunny. High minus 5.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New City council set to vote on making Montreal a sanctuary city
- The motion is aimed at ensuring people without status or documentation can access city services without fear of being reported to federal authorities.
- Quebec increases maple syrup production amid internal revolt, foreign competition
- Despite a 30 per cent increase in maple syrup production over the last decade, Quebec's share of global output has fallen. The problem, some say, lies with the tight grip that the Quebec Maple Syrup Federation has over the province's maple syrup producers.
- New Quebec girl, 4, dies after father accidentally runs her over
- Police say the father was transporting hay, and got out of his pickup truck to get his kids out of the way. He got back into the truck and hit his daughter while reversing.
- Collapsed Mile-End building once targeted by anti-communist Padlock Law
- History buffs are lamenting the demise of the former Glatt's kosher butcher shop building on Laurier Avenue in Montreal's Mile-End neighbourhood.
- A quarter of Canadians want Trump-style travel ban, poll shows
- New research shows a significant minority of Canadians say Canada's 2017 refugee target of 40,000 is too high, and one in four Canadians want the Liberal government to impose its own Trump-style travel ban.