Set Grande-Vallée as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
WNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight then increasing to 40 gusting to 60. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 in the afternoon then becoming west 20 gusting to 40 late in the evening. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow|
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Months-long moving saga ends happily for Canadian couple video
- Two people who said their furniture was held as ransom by a moving company have been reunited with their belongings — more than six months after a move to Ontario from Nova Scotia.
- Pauline Marois says 'no' to revised English debate offer
- Parti Québecois leader Pauline Marois says she won't participate in an English leaders' debate, even if she's allowed to speak in French, with translation.
- Lev Tahor case: 7 children taken by child services in Ontario video
- Seven of the 13 children involved in a custody dispute between the Lev Tahor sect and Ontario and Quebec child protection services have been returned to Ontario.
- Poll finds 61 per cent of Quebecers opposed to sovereignty
- More than 60 per cent of Quebecers would vote “no” in a referendum on Quebec’s sovereignty if it was held immediately, a new CROP poll commissioned by Radio-Canada shows.
- East-end apartment fire injures girl, 12, and man in 40s video
- “An important fact to mention is that there were no smoke detectors in any of the apartments involved,” said the division fire chief on the scene.