Set Grande-Vallée as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 38 overnight.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with a few flurries. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 70. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 38.
A few flurries ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 60 km/h gusting to 80. Temperature steady near minus 17. Wind chill minus 32.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Balance fight against radicalization with human rights, UN chief says
- United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon wraps up his visit to Canada with a tour of Montreal's anti-radicalization centre.
- Valentine's Day lunch helps homeless Montrealers
- The Friendship Party helps build a sense of community for those who are struggling or homeless.
- Montreal Impact acquire midfielder Harry Shipp from Chicago Fire
- American offensive midfielder Harry Shipp was acquired by the Montreal Impact on Saturday in a trade with the Chicago Fire.
- Sherbrooke's friendly scaremonger passes away
- A legendary character of Sherbrooke’s downtown scene, who for years was known for putting a good-natured scare into strangers, has died.
- How to keep your pipes from freezing video
- It’s going to be a bitterly cold weekend in Montreal and that could mean frozen pipes if you’re not careful.