Set Grande-Vallée as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 4:12 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. Snow beginning near noon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Snow beginning overnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 8.
Snow. Amount possibly more than 15 cm. Wind north 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 8.
|Snow||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-14° | -14°
7° | 7°
-19° | -23°
-2° | -9°
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
-13° | -22°
9° | -8°
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Garda armoured truck thieves tie up 3 people, make off with cash
- Montreal police are looking for a pair of suspects after two Garda armoured truck guards were robbed at a Royal Bank in Côte-des-Neiges.
- Islamic extremism delays permit for Montreal Muslim centre
- Montreal city officials will decide Monday what to do about a proposed Islamic community centre drawing criticism because of its ties to controversial Imam Hamza Chaoui.
- Video The Marriage of Figaro: from the theatre to your living room video
- McGill University says it’s part of a growing trend: live streaming their productions. This weekend it presents The Marriage of Figaro.
- Premiers gather in Ottawa to discuss trade, climate, health care
- Canada's premiers meet today to discuss a range of issues that include climate change, infrastructure, internal trade barriers and the health-care needs of the country's seniors.
- Drew Love, McGill University Athletics Director, to step down
- CBC News Montreal has learned that Drew Love, McGill University's' executive director of athletics and recreation, is planning to retire at the end of August.