Set Grande-Vallée as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 5:05 PM
WNW 39 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Blowing snow. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 30 gusting to 60 near noon. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 30 this morning.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this evening. Temperature steady near minus 11.
Snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-11° | -14°
12° | 7°
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New St-Laurent Boulevard flooded after water main break
- A water main break overnight in Montreal's Plateau-Mont-Royal borough has closed traffic on St-Laurent Boulevard between St-Joseph Boulevard and Maguire Street.
- Longueuil police shoot suspect after car chase
- Quebec provincial police are investigating after Longueuil police shot at a suspect following a car chase, leaving the man with life-threatening injuries.
- New Colder-than-normal weather expected to continue through March
- Looking to break out of winter's icy clutches? Unless you're in B.C., it's bad news — you're stuck in a frigid embrace for a while longer.
- 'Meet a Muslim Family' aims to dispel fears of the religion video
- A Muslim organization has launched a cross-Canada outreach campaign called Meet a Muslim Family, in order to helps dispel myths about the religion.
- Montreal weather: Sunny and mild
- Sunny this morning with increasing cloudiness this afternoon, with a high of -4 C today. Between 5 and 10 cm of snow is expected overnight. Click here for the full forecast