Set Grande-Vallée as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 6:20 PM
NE 5 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning this evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 13.
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h then west 50 gusting to 70 near noon. Temperature steady near 14.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 7.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
15° | 10°
59° | 50°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- People's Climate March brings out thousands in Montreal
- Thousands of Montrealers took part in Sunday’s People's Climate March.
- POLL Which Canadian team will end Stanley Cup drought?
- It’s been 21 years since the Montreal Canadiens hoisted the Stanley Cup. At the time, no one could have imagined that they would be the last Canadian team to win hockey’s holy grail. Will the drought end in 2014-15?
- Blue Bonnets: Advocates push for affordable housing community video
- Social housing proponents are advocating for the conversion of the old Blue Bonnets race track into a new, affordable neighbourhood.
- Turkish sailors stuck in Sorel-Tracy finally heading home
- Twelve Turkish sailors stuck in the port of Sorel-Tracy since April are heading home today.
- Recap Alouettes surprise Stampeders in Hall of Fame game video
- Jonathan Crompton threw touchdown passes to James Rodgers and Duran Carter as the Montreal Alouettes ended the injury depleted Calgary Stampeders' six-game winning run with a 31-15 victory in the Hall of Fame game Sunday at Percival Molson Stadium.