Set Halifax as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 6:55 PM
ENE 28 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 19 except 15 along parts of the coast.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
16° | 12°
61° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Jayden Anthony Tynes sought for North Preston shooting
- Halifax District RCMP are asking for the public's help to find a 17-year-old wanted on a Canada-wide warrant in connection with a recent shooting.
- Lotto 6/49 winning ticket sold in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia
- There's a big winning ticket in Lotto 6/49 that was sold in Nova Scotia.
- Health bill debate to continue Friday at Province House
- The government started business at the legislature at midnight in order to thwart efforts by the Opposition parties to delay passage of its bill to merge district health authorities.
- Updated Sabre from American Revolution found in Guysborough wall
- Fabian Gerrior and his wife were hardly expecting to become a part of a murder mystery more than 175 years in the making when they bought a beautiful yellow house on the main drag of Guysborough, N.S.
- Today's weather: Jim Abraham's synopsis
- A look at what you can expect for today's weather in the Maritimes, from CBC meteorologist Jim Abraham.