Set Halifax as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 12:00 PM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
SW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of freezing drizzle early in the morning. Periods of drizzle beginning in the morning then changing to periods of light snow early in the evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the evening. High plus 3.
|Periods of drizzle or freezing drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Snow|
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Condom piercer loses Supreme Court appeal video
- A Nova Scotia man who admitted he tampered with his girlfriend's condoms resulting in her pregnancy lost his Supreme Court appeal and must now serve the balance of his 18-month sentence on a charge of sexual assault.
- New Access-a-Bus driver arrested for alleged sex assault
- A Metro Transit Access-a-Bus driver has been arrested following allegations he sexually assaulted a passenger.
- New Sackville woman dies after snowmobile crash
- A Lower Sackville, N.S., woman has died after a weekend snowmobile accident.
- New Pepsi closures in Dartmouth, Moncton leave dozens jobless
- Soft drinks giant Pepsi is shutting down its warehouse operations in Dartmouth and Moncton, throwing 43 people out of work.
- If Michelin asks, Nova Scotia government open to help audio
- The first round of layoffs at the Michelin tire plant in Granton, N.S., is still months away, but Premier Stephen McNeil says it's time to put together a plan to cushion the blow.