Set Halifax as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 AM AST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
SW 17 km/h
Pressure: 103.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Low minus 15.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and after midnight. Snow beginning overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 3.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of snow||Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
3° | 3°
37° | 37°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Bill Casey is the candidate for Cumberland-Colchester-Musquodoboit Valley
- Bill Casey will run in the next federal election, this time as a Liberal.
- CTMA Vacancier heading back to Magdalen Islands
- A ferry is en route back to the Magdalen Islands, Quebec, carrying food and medical supplies.
- Highway 101 reopens after crash near Berwick
- Highway 101 has reopened after a collision between Coldbrook and Berwick Saturday afternoon shut down the highway between Exits 14 and 15.
- Walmart checking all gift cards after Bridgewater mix-up
- A Nova Scotia teenager's complaint about being charged tax on a gift card has prompted Walmart Canada to review all gift cards sold across the country.
- Shelley Morse concerned about school on Saturdays
- The head of the Nova Scotia Teachers Union (NSTU) is concerned with comments made by the province’s education minister that teachers could work some Saturdays or even a day or two of March Break to make up for lost days.