Set Halifax as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
N 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Low zero.
Rain showers or flurries ending in the evening then cloudy. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning and developing in the evening. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h late in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Rain showers or flurries||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Heinz Sweet Potato and Beef baby food recalled over spoilage concerns
- Heinz Canada is recalling another batch of baby food over seal problems on its glass jars.
- Nepal earthquake hits close to home for Berwick mother
- A Nova Scotia mother is watching developments in Nepal with much concern for her son who was travelling in that nation when the disastrous earthquake struck.
- Pothole season in Halifax off to an expensive start video
- Jason Annis thought it was just a dark spot in the road.
- Dartmouth patient missing for four days returned to hospital
- A patient who left a Dartmouth hospital earlier this week and didn't return as scheduled has been returned.
- Cape Breton University students facing 4 years of tuition increases
- Students at Cape Breton University are facing a three per cent tuition increase this coming school year and further increases over the next three years.