Set Halifax as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 1:48 PM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
NNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High plus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Periods of rain|
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Quintin Sponagle back in Nova Scotia, charged in Ponzi scheme video
- Quintin Earl Sponagle, the man charged with defrauding 179 investors over $4 million in an alleged Ponzi scheme, is back in Nova Scotia.
- Live Blog Phillip Boudreau 'murder for lobster' case now in jury's hands
- The jury in the "murder for lobster" trial in Port Hawkesbury, N.S., has begun deliberations.
- Sable Island horses may face extinction, Parks Canada report warns
- Scientists are warning that the "iconic" horses of remote Sable Island face tough challenges that could wipe them out. The report, obtained by CBC News under the Access to Information Act, says more research is needed.
- Northern Pulp still not meeting regulations
- The Nova Scotia government says the Northern Pulp mill in Pictou County has one boiler that still does not meet regulations, but it's getting closer.
- New Alexander Graham Bell and wife Mabel featured in new music drama
- A new production about Alexander Graham Bell and his wife Mabel will take flight this summer. Auditions for The Bells of Baddeck took place this week in Cape Breton.