Set Halifax as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 30, 15 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
SSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Aug 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Otherwise clear. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 28 except 22 along the coast. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 in the evening. Low 17.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Tom Mulcair brings his 'Campaign for Change' rally to Halifax
- With exactly 50 days to go until Canadians vote, NDP Leader Tom Mulcair was in Halifax Sunday to sell his 'Campaign for Change' to voters.
- Gas shortage in N.S. caused by late arrival of 2 Imperial ships
- Two delivery ships were delayed in arriving in Dartmouth last week, causing severe weekend gas shortages around Nova Scotia.
- Nova Scotia's key Tory ridings up for grabs as incumbents step down
- Of the 11 federal ridings in Nova Scotia, pundits say the one to watch on election night will be Central Nova, the Conservative stronghold that is being relinquished by high-profile Justice Minister Peter MacKay.
- Carleton owner Mike Campbell on Halifax's music scene slump
- As Mike Campbell prepares to kick off the Halifax Urban Folk Festival, the owner of one of Halifax's premier live music venues talks about how the scene has changed since his arrival in 1993.
- Use Vote Compass to explore where you fit in Canada's political landscape
- Tired of boring Facebook quizzes? Get a real-time assessment of how your positions on the issues compare with the platforms of the major parties.