Set Halifax as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 11:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 5:52 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 22, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Feb 22, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
A few clouds. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 5.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Mining industry, environmental groups watch as Canada plans new coal effluent rules
- Ottawa's proposal would require new coal mines to collect and monitor all effluent through a final discharge point where it would have to meet new limits for suspended solids, nitrates and a toxic byproduct called selenium.
- Students getting educated on life after work-to-rule
- Some students in Halifax say they're still waiting to find out when — or if — their school life will get back to normal.
- Satellite images show the chilling effect of back-to-back snowstorms
- It was a different scene a month ago before the Maritime provinces were hit with a blizzard.
- Video CBC Nova Scotia News February 22, 2017 video
- The only daily TV news package to focus on Nova Scotians and their stories
- Sex assault trial opens for former Dalhousie student Charles Barrons
- The woman who accuses Charles Barrons of sexual was the first person to testify at his trial on Wednesday. Her identify is protected by a publication ban.