Set Halifax as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 7:00 PM ADT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
WNW 37 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 8.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High plus 1. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Snow beginning overnight then changing to rain before morning. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 1 with temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
|Sunny||Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Newport and District Arena destroyed by roof collapse, evacuation ordered
- About 20 homes in Hants County have been evacuated after a roof collapse at a local rink forced officials to release ammonia in the arena into the air.
- New Nova Star ferry to get another $2M promised from Nova Scotia
- The Nova Scotia government has spent another $2 million of the $13 million promised this year to assist the operators of the ferry between Yarmouth and Portland, Maine.
- New J. Willy Krauch and Sons smoked seafood business closing
- An internationally renowned smoked seafood business on Nova Scotia's Eastern Shore will be closing its doors next month after almost 60 years in business.
- New Brier Island fisherman Jesse Tudor shows off 17-pound lobster
- A Brier Island fisherman has caught a big one — a lobster weighing just under 17 pounds.
- FORECAST Maritime snowmelt may not happen until May, says Kalin Mitchell
- CBC meteorologist Kalin Mitchell tackles the complex issue of when the snow will melt in the Maritimes.