Set Halifax as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 6:52 PM
N 22 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 04, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Oct 04, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7 except plus 2 in low lying areas. Risk of frost.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 16.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Nova Scotia SPCA caring for 25 pit bulls seized from North Preston pen
- Police say an 18-year-old crashed a vehicle into the SPCA van and is alleged to have used it as a weapon to threaten police.
- Chase the Ace winner Donelda MacAskill takes home over $1.7M video
- After spending $125 on tickets Saturday, Donelda MacAskill of Englishtown, N.S., won the Chase the Ace jackpot of $1,771,256.76 in the tiny community of Inverness.
- Nova Scotia doctor says physicians bear some duty to prevent addictions
- A Nova Scotia pain management specialist says doctors bear part of the responsibility to prevent patients from developing addictions to painkillers and other medications — and it starts when the first prescription is written.
- Starr Shield, coveted hockey trophy, found after 68 years
- The Starr Shield, a coveted hockey trophy that had been missing for 68 years, has been found and was turned over to a hockey museum in Windsor, N.S.
- Nova Star crossings cancelled due to bad weather
- Ferry service between Yarmouth and Maine is scheduled to resume Sunday morning.