Set Sechelt as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 2:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 6:44 AM
Sunset: 6:08 PM
ESE 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM PST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:00 AM PST
Rain. Amount 20 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h except 60 near the Strait of Georgia. Temperature steady near 8.
Rain ending after midnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Windy this evening. Low plus 5.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. MP Alex Atamanenko wants most horsemeat off the menu
- An MP from B.C.'s Kootenays is hoping his bill banning the slaughter of most horses in Canada gets traction in the House of Commons this month.
- Woman dead after being hit by semi in downtown Vancouver
- A pedestrian died after being struck by a semi truck at the intersection of West Hastings and Richards streets in downtown Vancouver this morning.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- The two Canadian passengers on a missing Malaysia Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing have been identified by the airline.
- Daylight saving: lose sleep, up risk with spring forward
- It's the time of year again when most clocks in B.C. "spring forward" by an hour, and safety experts say it's also the week when the province sees a spike in the number of accidents.
- Josh Dueck skis to Paralympic silver in sitting downhill video
- Canada’s Josh Dueck took silver in the men’s sitting downhill race on Saturday at the Rosa Khutor Alpine Center on Day 1 of the Paralympics in Sochi.