Set Sechelt as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 9:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
NW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this morning and early this afternoon. High 11.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- GO PUBLIC Aeroplan membership growing faster than seats available, say members video
- Two Aeroplan members have decided to Go Public, after finding it almost impossible to use their points to book flights.
- New Heli-hockey rink takes off after Mountie's tweet
- Playing hockey on top of a mountain is not just for Mounties anymore, now that the Invermere, B.C., heli-ski company has begun offering people a chance to play hockey at a high elevation.
- Strathcona assault: accused Caleb Heaton has violent criminal record
- The man charged with a brutal sexual assault on a woman in Vancouver's Strathcona neighbourhood last week has at least 40 criminal convictions in Ontario, including aggravated assault, break and enter and possession of a weapon.
- Canadian diplomat Roxanne Dubé's son killed, another in custody after Miami shooting video
- The 17-year-old son of Canadian diplomat Roxanne Dubé is dead, and his 15-year-old brother is in police custody following an alleged drug robbery shootout in Miami that also left another teenager dead, CBC News confirms.
- Vancouver night photos
- Vancouver's constant spring rain lifted Tuesday night.