Set Sechelt as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
NNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this morning. High 11.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. High 12.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Jimmy Pattison to monitor TransLink transit tax spending if referendum passes
- One of the richest men in Canada will lead a panel to oversee how TransLink spends the new Metro Vancouver transit tax, if the yes side wins the upcoming referendum.
- Updated Port Metro Vancouver chemical fire is out, berm built
- The four-alarm blaze that started at the country's busiest ports yesterday is completely out.
- Seniors discounts should not be scrapped, says advocate audio
- A seniors' advocate from Victoria, B.C., says a recent study that says seniors' discounts from local governments should be scrapped doesn't reflect her experience of how older Canadians are living.
- Ernest Azoadam's party bus death still a mystery to heartbroken family
- A B.C. family is heartbroken after a coroners investigation into Ernest Azoadam's death failed to explain why the teen suddenly dropped dead on a party bus in Surrey in 2013.
- Port Metro Vancouver chemical fire tested city's emergency reponse video
- The emergency response to the shipping container fire that sent a massive plume of noxious chemical smoke into the Vancouver air was a "good, solid" one, the city's manager says.