Set Sechelt as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 2:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 8:56 PM
SE 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 11:00 AM PDT Sat May 18, 13 at 11:00 AM PDT
Showers ending this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. High 15.
Partly cloudy. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the morning. High 16.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
12° | 10°
54° | 50°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- new Holmes Hydro can proceed without environmental assessment
- The B.C. Supreme Court has ruled that a hydro-electric development in northeastern B.C. should be allowed to proceed without an environmental assessment.
- B.C.'s largest Ahmadiyya mosque opens in Delta
- Hundreds of people are attending the opening of the Baitur Rahman mosque in Delta, described as the largest Ahmadiyya Muslim house of worship in B.C.
- video Vancouver's outdoor pools open for long weekend video
- Vancouver's five outdoor swimming pools open on Saturday morning, just in time for the Victoria Day long weekend.
- RCMP has 'no interest' in discussing harassment suit settlement video
- A lawyer representing 300 women who worked for the RCMP alleging harassment and gender-based discrimination in a lawsuit says the national police force is declining an offer to mediate.
- First Nations chief asks to meet B.C. premier over pipelines audio
- A First Nations chief in northern B.C. is demanding a face-to-face meeting with the premier over pipeline projects.