Set Sechelt as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 8:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
SE 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches. Temperature steady near 11.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of drizzle early this evening. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Low 6.
Overcast. High 9.
|Overcast||Cloudy||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy|
9° | 8°
48° | 46°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Human composting possible option as Kelowna cemetary fills up audio
- Officials in Kelowna are mapping the future of the Memorial Park Municipal Cemetary, and that could include alternative approaches to burial or cremation, including human composting.
- Young indigenous leaders: 5 under 30 to watch in 2015
- Big thinkers, community organizers, creators — we’ll be watching for what the next generation of indigenous leaders are getting up to in the months to come — and for other movers and shakers just like them.
- Julie Abrahamsen, missing snowboarder, found near Whistler Blackcomb
- Missing snowboarder Julie Abrahamsen has been found alive three days after she was last seen on Blackcomb Mountain, Whistler RCMP said on Saturday.
- Fushpinder Singh Brar charged with manslaughter in Surrey cold case
- Surrey, B.C. RCMP have charged a man with manslaughter in a cold case shooting from 2006.
- Unplug & Play events aim to get families away from devices
- An upcoming event is highlighting the need for families to step away from their screens and into the outdoors.