Set Gibsons as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 25, 14 at 11:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 4:19 PM
ESE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 25, 14 at 11:00 AM PST Thu Dec 25, 14 at 11:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. High 6.
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Rain beginning late in the evening. High 6.
|Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Christmas Day: What's open in Vancouver?
- It's undeniably quiet on Christmas and that's part of it's special charm — eat, drink and be merry. But if you do want to get out and share some of that Christmas cheer, there are places to go and things to do even on Christmas day.
- In Depth NDP's John Horgan: Opposition is "the most difficult job" video
- In a year-end interview with CBC Vancouver host Andrew Chang, NDP Leader John Horgan says being the government-in-waiting can be tricky.
- Surrey carjacking suspect facing multiple charges video
- A pregnant woman injured during a multi-vehicle carjacking in Surrey, B.C., on Tuesday has a cracked pelvis and is in a lot of pain, her husband tells CBC News. A suspect faces multiple charges.
- Snowmobiler rescued after avalanche near Whistler
- A snowmobiler rescued his friend who was trapped under snow after an avalanche in the Brandywine Mountain and Grizzly Lake area.
- Vancouver Food Bank donations running low
- The Greater Vancouver Food Bank could use some help this holiday season.