Set Gibsons as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
ESE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 11.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 26.
|Sunny||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Rain||Periods of rain||Rain|
16° | 14°
61° | 57°
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- BC Ferries won't get more government subsidies: Todd Stone video
- Ahead of the Union of B.C. Municipalities' annual general meeting next week, the B.C. government is trying to undercut a report claiming ferry fares are hurting the economy.
- Citizen Shane Glen Lancaster's safe contents stolen, dumped, found, returned video
- Ever lose something priceless or irreplaceable and fantasize about a helpful, generous person finding it and bringing it back to you?
- New NFL violence could be linked to concussions, says neurosurgeon audio
- As the NFL faces controversy over violent behaviour of some of its players, a B.C.-based concussion expert believes there could be a link between that violence, and brain injuries stemming from the game.
- B.C. teachers' strike: No extension to school year to make up for lost time video
- B.C. has no plans to extend the school year to make up for three weeks of class time lost during the teachers' strike, Education Minister Peter Fassbender has confirmed.
- Phoney cops scam money from tourists in Vancouver
- Vancouver police are warning visitors to be vigilant after a handful of incidents in which people dressed up like police officers stop tourists, demand to see their passports and wallets, and make off with their cash.