Set Gibsons as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 3:00 PM PDT
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:14 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
NW 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Low 17.
Sunny. High 32. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 15.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated New B.C. wildfires spark evacuation orders, states of emergency
- Several new wildfires and a few old ones have caused local authorities to issue evacuation orders and states of emergency in several B.C. communities.
- U.S. sends presidential delegation to FIFA final in Vancouver
- The final match will see the American team take on the reigning champions, Japan, for the second time in a row.
- 62-year-old woman struck and killed by garbage truck
- A pedestrian is dead after being struck by a garbage truck near the intersection of Kingsway and Broadway around 9 a.m. PT. Saturday.
- New Rick Hansen: 5 books that changed my life audio
- Canadian paralympian and philanthropist Rick Hansen on the 5 books that have been important to him in his life.
- Our Vancouver NASA's New Horizons will capture world's 1st clear images of Pluto video
- On July 14, the NASA's New Horizons will become the first spacecraft to visit the dwarf planet, one of the loneliest places at the outermost edge of our solar system.