Set Gibsons as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 6:54 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Mainly cloudy. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 6.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers over northern sections. High 15.
|Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Ebola risk low, but some infections expected, says B.C. medical officer
- B.C.'s provincial health officer says it would not be surprising to see cases of the Ebola virus appear, but that there is no reason for alarm.
- Enterovirus D68 and paralysis-like symptoms detected in 2 B.C. patients
- Provincial health authorities are trying to determine if a man and boy with enterovirus D68 developed paralysis-like symptoms because of the infections.
- Citizen Shane Paul MacDonald's quest to donate half his company's profits video
- When Paul MacDonald tried to find a charity to donate half of the profits from his company to, he ran into an unexpected problem.
- Abbotsford police seek man spotted carrying girl into bushes
- Police in Abbotsford, B.C., now say a man spotted carrying a girl into the bushes last night may be a parent or guardian, and they are asking him to come forward and speak to them.
- Hong Kong protesters threaten to occupy government buildings video
- Student leaders of pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong warned Wednesday that if the territory's leader doesn't resign by the end of Thursday they will step up their actions, including occupying several important government buildings.