Set Gibsons as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 27, 16 at 11:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 9:06 PM
ESE 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 27, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri May 27, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. A few showers beginning early this evening. Low 9.
Rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Becoming windy late in the morning. High 12.
Showers. Amount 5 mm. Windy in the evening. Low 9.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Entry-level homeowners face 'buyer's gridlock' when upgrading in Toronto, Vancouver, TD says video
- Home buyers trying to move up from entry-level dwellings to larger homes face a form of gridlock in the red hot markets of Toronto and Vancouver, TD Bank's chief economist says.
- Canadian substance abuse centre issues first-ever national recovery survey
- Experts in the addiction recovery industry are hoping a first-ever national survey of former drug users will help illuminate best practices for treatment.
- Thief steals singer-songwriter Shari Ulrich's instruments
- Singer-songwriter Shari Ulrich is hoping the thief of her precious violins, a mandolin, and her bike finds it in themselves to return the items.
- Michael Bublé wears sports hat made for a good cause by Port Moody students
- Students at a Port Moody, B.C. school were thrilled when they saw Canadian crooner Michael Bublé sporting a hat they had designed and were selling to build a school in Sierra Leone.
- SkyTrain service resumes on Expo and Millennium lines, says TransLink
- TransLink says trains are back to normal service between Edmonds and New Westminster stations.