Set Chandler as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 3:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:25 AM
Sunset: 7:11 PM
SW 25 km/h
Pressure: 104.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. High plus 2. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 7.
Increasing cloudiness. High plus 3.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers|
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec Liberal MNAs sworn in at National Assembly video
- It is another busy day at Quebec’s National Assembly as the transition of power continues from the Parti Québécois to the Liberals.
- New Wild turkeys run amok on Laval's Highway 440
- Laval police took to Twitter Thursday afternoon to warn drivers to exercise caution while driving on the Highway 440 service road because of turkeys.
- Saint-Anne-de-Bellevue faces deer poaching problem
- Municipal officials believe someone is luring and killing deer in the L’Anse à l'Orme Nature Park.
- Sherbrooke flood victims expected to be able to return home video
- The nearly 600 people in Sherbrooke forced out of their homes by flood waters should be able to return home by this evening, according to public officials.
- Blog Wharnsby: Habs' Weise, Briere converge on 4th line
- They don't seem to have a lot in common, but Canadiens forwards Dale Weise and Daniel Briere proved just the right combination to create some overtime magic, writes Tim Wharnsby.