Set Chandler as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 6:18 PM
WSW 20 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 7:33 AM EDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 7:33 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries late this morning and this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy and blowing snow beginning this evening. Amount 20 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this evening then increasing to 50 gusting to 70 overnight. Low minus 13.
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow. Amount 15 cm. Wind northeast 60 km/h gusting to 80 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High minus 10.
|Snow at times heavy and blowing snow||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Snow||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -17°
21° | 1°
3° | -12°
37° | 10°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-5° | -12°
23° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 'Huge' winter storm approaches Montreal, southern Quebec
- Winter’s (hopefully) last gasp is upon Montreal and other regions of southern Quebec as a storm system from the United States moves into the area, bringing with it between 20 and 25 centimetres of snow and gusting winds.
- Interactive Faces of the fallen: Canadian soldiers killed in Afghanistan
- As Canada's military commitment in Afghanistan draws to an end this March, we take a look at the soldiers who died in the line of duty. This interactive allows you to leave tribute messages for personnel who were killed serving their country.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau’s candidacy stirs up PQ membership video
- Some of Quebec’s labour unions are warning that some of its members, which have supported the Parti Québécois for years, may not vote for the party this time now that media magnate Pierre Karl Péladeau is running for a seat.
- Analysis Has 'rock star' Pope Francis really launched a revolution? audio
- In the year since he's been in office, Pope Francis has made progressive statements about homosexuality and poverty to the point where the media are anointing him the 'rock star Pope.' But just how much of a game-changer is he?
- Steele-Morin charged in court, as police look for a second suspect
- Philippe Steele-Morin, 30, appeared in a Montreal courtroom Monday afternoon and was charged with the murder of Tricia Boisvert.