Set Chandler as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 3:24 PM
WSW 28 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High minus 2.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 13.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High minus 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow|
-13° | -18°
9° | -0°
-14° | -22°
7° | -8°
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Liberal leader Philippe Couillard back in the national assembly
- Quebec Liberal Party Leader Philippe Couillard will be back in the national assembly when it resumes next year.
- Hells Angel René Charlebois left tapes before committing suicide
- CBC News has learned new details about how police caught and arrested one of their own — former Montreal police sergeant-detective Benoit Roberge — due to video and audio recordings left behind by Hells Angel René Charlebois.
- Beware of fake $20 bills, police warn
- RCMP officers are warning holiday shoppers in Montreal to beware of fake $20 bills.
- Accused in Quebec gold tax scam face jail and $750M in fines
- Participants in an alleged tax-fraud scheme working in Quebec’s gold-processing sector are facing $750 million in fines and up to five years behind bars following a Revenue Quebec investigation.
- Quebec school bus driver dies after crashing into tree
- A school bus driver is dead and 11 high school students are being treated for minor neck and back injuries after their bus crashed into a tree and ended up on its side this morning in Valcartier, northwest of Quebec City.