Set Percé as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 3:28 PM
SW 51 km/h
Pressure: 104.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 70 near the coast. High plus 5.
Cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 5.
Periods of rain. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 9.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- MUHC faces recruitment challenge with Quebec demand to cut 1 in 10 specialists
- The McGill University Health Centre is grappling with how to hire new doctors that it says it needs, months after the government ordered it to cut specialists from its ranks.
- Man arrested in Verdun for discharging a weapon
- Police were called to the corner of LaSalle Boulevard and 5th Avenue at around 9:15 p.m. after residents reporting hearing gunshots.
- Blue collar workers demonstrate after holding special union meeting
- Hundreds of Montreal's blue collar workers demonstrated outside the home of the city's general-manager Wednesday night.
- Woman shot in Anjou
- Montreal police are investigating after a woman was shot in Anjou around 3:30 a.m. on Thursday morning.
- Quebec to present economic update today
- Quebec Finance Minister Carlos Leitao will present the province’s economic and fiscal update this afternoon, exactly eight months after the 2015 budget was tabled.