Set Percé as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 6:46 PM
W 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. 40 percent chance of flurries in Forillon Park this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High minus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in Forillon Park. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the morning. Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. 40 percent chance of flurries in Forillon Park early in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High zero.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of snow||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
5° | -10°
41° | 14°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Canadian diplomat's son killed, another in custody after Miami shooting
- The 17-year-old son of a Canadian diplomat in Miami is dead and his 15-year-old brother is in police custody following an alleged drug robbery shootout that also left another teenager dead, according to U.S. media reports.
- coming up Pimps target teens at Montreal malls
- Montreal police are warning parents that pimps are hanging around Montreal-area shopping centres, trying to lure teens into prostitution.
- Special Report Groups demand homeless shelter and social housing in West Island video
- West Island community groups are calling on elected officials to provide more resources for those who struggle with homelessness on a regular basis.
- Saudi Arabia to Quebec: Stay out of Raif Badawi case
- Saudi Arabia's ambassador to Canada has sent a letter to politicians at Quebec's National Assembly, including Premier Philippe Couillard, telling them not to meddle in the case of jailed and tortured blogger Raif Badawi or criticize the country's human rights record.
- Montreal weather: Sunny and chilly
- Clear skies today with a high of -6 C and increased cloudiness tonight. Click here for the full forecast.