Set Percé as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:23 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
WNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu May 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few showers ending early this evening then clearing. Low plus 4.
Sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 12. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 6.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Loblaws recalling several President's Choice hummus products
- Loblaw Companies Ltd. is expanding a recall earlier this week pertaining to President's Choice hummus, products which may contain the toxin produced by staphylococcus bacteria, and should not be eaten.
- Recap Memorial Cup: Quebec Remparts advance to semifinal against Kelowna Rockets
- Jerome Verrier scored twice and the Quebec Remparts turned the tables on the Rimouski Oceanic with a 5-2 victory in the tiebreaker game at the Mastercard Memorial Cup on Thursday night.
- Vladimir Katriuk, alleged Nazi war criminal, dies in Quebec
- A Quebec man who was suspected of being a Nazi war criminal and being involved in a massacre in 1943 has died, his lawyer said Thursday.
- René-Cassin CLSC health care workers protest cuts
- Health care workers say they've been told to refer seniors elsewhere despite the closure of the René-Cassin CLSC seniors' day centre being put on hold.
- Queen bees found dead in warehouse after Canada Post loses shipment audio
- Beekeeper Alexandre Mclean placed an order of 100 queen bees with Canada Post, but after a day, the company lost track of a package.