Set Percé as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 5:14 PM
NE 37 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. High 8.
A few clouds. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. High 8.
|Periods of rain||Rain||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of showers|
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Live Ottawa shooting: MPs honour Nathan Cirillo with moment of silence video
- Members of Parliament met at the National War Memorial this morning to honour Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and opened the House sitting with a moment of silence to mark his shooting death Wednesday.
- New Philippe Couillard condemns soldier attacks in Ottawa, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard expressed his condolences for the victims of this week's soldier attacks and underlined his confidence in the province and country's military and law enforcement agencies.
- Montreal veterans reflect on Ottawa and St-Jean-sur-Richelieu attacks audio
- CBC Daybreak's Shari Okeke visited veterans at Roxboro’s Royal Canadian Legion, on Montreal’s West Island, and spoke to them about how they are coping with the attacks in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu and Ottawa.
- Updated Partial solar eclipse visible across most of Canada today audio
- The moon will take a bite out of the sun this afternoon during a partial solar eclipse that will be visible across much of Canada, but not in Atlantic Canada.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, slain Ottawa shooter, had criminal record in Quebec, B.C. video
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, the slain gunman in Wednesday’s shooting at the Ottawa War Memorial and Parliament Buildings, had a criminal record in Quebec and British Columbia.