Set Percé as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 14.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 12.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Snow or rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Australian firefighters to boycott Montreal police and fire games
- Thousands of Australian firefighters will boycott the annual World Police and Fire Games in Montreal next year given an ongoing dispute between the city and its firefighters over pension reform.
- Montreal-based group presents petition to make genocide studies compulsory in Quebec
- Heidi Berger, creator of the Foundation for the Compulsory Study of Genocide in Schools, says most students graduate from high school with little knowledge of genocide.
- Plastic bag industry moves to prevent Brossard ban
- The Canadian Plastic Bags Association is taking legal action to stop the City of Brossard from proceeding with a total ban on plastic shopping bags this fall.
- Quebec parents in for 'ugly surprise' at tax time with bill for increased daycare fees
- Many Quebec parents are unprepared for the big bill they'll get at tax time, once they calculate what they owe the government in increased daycare fees that went into effect in April 2015.
- Montreal's children's hospitals: tips for parents considering heading to the ER
- Montreal's two children's hospitals have been jammed with patients recently and are urging anyone with mild flu symptoms to stay home. Here are some tips for parents thinking about heading to the ER.