Set Percé as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 3:27 PM
N 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Snow ending this evening then mainly cloudy. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 10.
Cloudy. High minus 4.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10.
|Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
2° | -15°
36° | 5°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
0° | -15°
32° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Luka Magnotta didn't act like a schizophrenic person, psychiatrist says
- The psychiatrist hired by the prosecution to analyze Luka Magnotta’s behaviour told the court Thursday that Magnotta was “ultra-organized” in the hours and days after he killed Jun Lin.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau will run for Parti Québécois leadership video
- Pierre Karl Péladeau, the MNA for St-Jérôme, Que., announced his intention to run for the Parti Québécois leadership Thursday afternoon.
- Quebec licence, car registration fees to drop 35% in 2016
- Vehicle insurance rates are about go down substantially in the province, according to a news release issued by Quebec’s automobile insurance board, the SAAQ.
- Analysis Suzanne Cote, Harper's Supreme Court pick soothes a self-inflicted wound
- The prime minister is clearly in fence-mending mode these days, and the appointment of respected Montreal lawyer Suzanne Cote to the Supreme Court of Canada is a case in point, Chris Hall writes.
- TransCanada and Enbridge pipelines rejected by Quebec municipalities
- TransCanada and Enbridge’s pipelines won’t be welcome in southern Quebec municipalities until they respond to all of the region’s mayors’ concerns, said Denis Coderre.