Set Percé as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 28, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 7:09 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Aug 28, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Low 15.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 23.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- NDG bar shooting puts 26-year-old in hospital
- A 26-year-old man is recovering in hospital after he was shot in a bar just after midnight in NDG close to the border with Westmount.
- West Island parents give their teens a voice on election day
- Getting teenagers interested in election campaigns, or politics in general, is not always the easiest task but one Beaconsfield family has come up with a unique way to do it.
- Montreal weather: Sunny and a high of 25
- Clear skies and a breeze today with a UV index of 7 or high.
- Strength in Democracy party taps into voter dissatisfaction with main parties
- Canadians may be surprised to learn there is a sixth federal party vying for their vote with a slate of candidates that includes three incumbents — the same as the Greens and two more than the Bloc Québécois.
- Canadian Army bomb experts respond to Buckingham for potentially explosive device
- A team of bomb experts from the Canadian Army at Garrison Petawawa was called in to help neutralize a potentially explosive device in Buckingham, Que., after police discovered what was believed to be an old bomb shell.