Set Percé as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 17, 17 at 1:00 PM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 3:52 PM
NW 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 17, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Tue Jan 17, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 11.
A few clouds. Low minus 17.
Mainly sunny. High minus 8.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Are 24/7 visiting hours at Quebec hospitals on the horizon?
- A handful of Quebec health care institutions are reviewing or revising their visiting hour policies, a move advocates say benefits both staff and patients.
- Cockroaches, bed bugs, mould plague low-income apartments in Montreal's north end
- Residents living in low-income apartment units in Montreal's Cartierville are plagued by cockroaches, bed bugs, mould and rodents, according to a new report by the local housing watchdog.
- 9 Canadian films on the Sundance festival slate
- Now heading into its 33rd year, Robert Redford's Sundance Festival showcases independent film and has developed a reputation for highlighting breakout movies that go on to bigger things. This year, nine Canadian works are on the slate, with three from Indigenous producers.
- Updated Air Canada software outage halts check-ins
- Air Canada is experiencing software problems that have halted all computerized checking-in at airports across the country.
- Q&A Jean-Luc Brassard explains why Quebec is so good at moguls skiing
- When it comes to moguls skiing, athletes from Quebec are the kings and queens of the hill. We caught up with Canada's first Olympic moguls champion, Jean-Luc Brassard, to find out the province's secret.