Set Percé as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 3:22 PM
W 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Flurries in Forillon Park. Local blowing snow. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 10.
Partly cloudy. Snow squalls in Forillon Park. Amount 15 cm in snow squalls. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. Snow squalls in Forillon Park. Amount 5 cm in snow squalls. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 29.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny|
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Phone scam almost costs Montreal man $1,248
- A Montreal man who came very close to falling victim to a phone scam says he’s embarrassed, but coming forward — so he can warn others about it.
- New Saguenay's Dubuc Bridge shut until at least Thursday video
- The only bridge in Saguenay will remain closed for emergency repairs until at least Thursday, forcing drivers to either park and walk across the bridge or take a two-hour detour.
- Updated Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.
- Quebec doctor accused of botching circumcisions
- A Quebec doctor could be prohibited from performing circumcisions after a complaint was filed alleging that he performed more than 30 procedures resulting in complications that required further surgery to repair.
- Charbonneau commission adjourns until mid-January
- Public hearings in the Quebec corruption inquiry have been adjourned until January after three months of fall session testimony.