Set Percé as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 4:49 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers or thunderstorms beginning early this evening and ending near midnight. Clearing near midnight. Local amount 25 mm. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then a few showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
A few showers ending near midnight then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Amount 5 mm. Low 13.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal's Prince-Arthur Street to get farmers' market
- Montreal's once-busy Prince-Arthur Street is about to get a farmers' market as part of an attempt to revive the struggling pedestrian thoroughfare.
- Turcot Interchange construction causes weekend closures
- The Turcot Interchange will be partially closed from July 31 to Aug. 3 while crews continue summer construction.
- Montreal taxi drivers at Trudeau airport get new dress code
- Taxi drivers picking up passengers at Montreal's Trudeau airport will soon have to wear collared shirts and dress pants.
- Swarms of tiny black flies are having 'giant mating party' audio
- Think: You're biking along the riverside or having a picnic in the park when you're suddenly surrounded by a cloud of tiny, annoying flies. What are these bugs and what are they doing? The answer may intrigue and/or disgust you.
- Microbeads ban forthcoming, federal government says
- Canada is one micro-step closer to a federal ban on microbeads. The Conservative government said Thursday it is proposing to add microbeads to the list of toxic substances under the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, as well as developing other regulations.