Set Percé as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 6:00 PM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 4:57 PM
WSW 33 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Flurries at times heavy ending early this evening then clearing. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 this evening then light after midnight. Low minus 14.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High minus 1.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight then flurries. Low minus 7.
|Mainly sunny||Snow or rain||Rain or snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Ex-Montreal mayor Michael Applebaum will not appeal his conviction
- Former Montreal mayor Michael Applebaum, who was found guilty last month of eight corruption-related charges, will not appeal his conviction.
- Canadiens acquire Jordie Benn from Stars
- The Montreal Canadiens traded for defenceman Jordie Benn from the Dallas Stars on Monday in exchange for defenceman Greg Pateryn and a fourth-round pick in this June's draft.
- Syrian family reunited in Montreal thanks to Westmount Jewish community video
- Two Syrian brothers, who have not seen each other since the civil war drove them apart, were reunited Monday - a reunion made possible by Westmount's Jewish community.
- P.K. Subban to receive national honour from Governor General
- In the same week P.K. Subban is slated to face off against his former team for the first time, the NHL defenceman will receive a special honour in the Montreal hospital atrium that bears his name.
- Matthew Schreindorfer, who raised nearly $1M for cancer treatment, dies at 27
- Matthew Schreindorfer, a Laval man who captivated the hearts of Quebecers as he sought treatment for leukemia, has died. He was 27.