Milk River, AB
Set Milk River as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 24, 14 at 8:00 PM MST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:22 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
NNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 24, 14 at 7:40 PM MST Wed Dec 24, 14 at 7:40 PM MST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy early in the evening. A few flurries beginning in the evening and ending after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-16° | -20°
3° | -4°
-10° | -23°
14° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Magic of Christmas brings joy by the busload to Calgary
- The work begins early for the Santas and Elves who bring gifts and toys to Calgariest neediest citizens.
- Live Santa tracker: Follow St. Nick's journey across the globe with Norad
- Santa Claus and his reindeer are making their annual Christmas Eve trip on a sleigh loaded with gifts for boys and girls around the world.
- Bowness Park welcomes back Calgary's skaters
- Bowness Park, the popular recreation area inundated by flooding 18 months ago, has reopened to skating.
- Christmas traditions: Why do we kiss under mistletoe?
- Kissing under the mistletoe can be a cherished holiday tradition - but why do we do it?
- Peter Lougheed Centre emergency ward delays frustrate staff
- Medical staff at the Peter Lougheed Centre are growing increasingly frustrated by the lack of emergency ward capacity.