Milk River, AB
Set Milk River as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 9:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this morning then light near noon. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low plus 3.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 25.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Economic slump means fewer Calgary Stampede parties
- Some oil and gas companies are already scaling back their lavish Stampede events or cancelling them altogether because of the economic downturn, says one event planner.
- New New car deposit almost lost by Calgary couple
- A Calgary couple is sharing a buyer-beware story after almost losing the deposit they put on a new car.
- Danielle Smith wishes for Wildrose-PC coalition
- Former Wildrose leader Danielle Smith says she wants the provincial election to result in a Wildrose-Progressive Conservative coalition government .
- Alberta's wonky election polls aside, rogue Tories are sign of bigger trouble video
- It is a very odd thing about the Alberta election, Kathleen Petty writes. Jim Prentice's ruling Tories are getting clobbered in opinion polls that no one seems to believe. Still, the signs of something coming apart are not hard to find.
- Blog 3 things to watch at city council on Monday
- Monday's city council agenda is a short one. It's almost like someone said: "Hey, there's a provincial election on."