Milk River, AB
Set Milk River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 6:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 7:23 PM
WSW 34 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:22 PM MDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:22 PM MDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 this evening then becoming light near midnight. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the morning. High 8.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 4.
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
10° | -5°
50° | 23°
14° | -1°
57° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- 2 more Lev Tahor members apprehended at Calgary airport
- Two more Lev Tahor members have been apprehended at the Calgary International Airport.
- Flooded roads reported as big melt hits Calgary
- Warm weather in southern Alberta on Sunday is flooding some Calgary roads and has residents concerned about potential damage to property.
- Calgary Flames' Matt Stajan takes leave after child's death
- Calgary Flames' centre Matt Stajan is taking leave following the death of his son.
- 2 charged after early morning shooting
- Two men have been charged after an early morning shooting saw a southeast Calgary home hit by gunfire.
- Friends mourn Juliano Vieira after fatal Braeside stabbing
- Friends of a Calgary teenager are mourning his death after he was stabbed to death Saturday morning at a Braeside house party.