Milk River, AB
Set Milk River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 9:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 7:02 PM
NNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 04, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Sun Oct 04, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. High plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Low minus 2 with frost.
Sunny. High 13.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Mitchell Harkes found guilty of murder in Calgary house party stabbing
- Mitchell Harkes has been found guilty of murdering a 20-year-old university student at a Calgary house party in January 2013.
- Snow falls in Calgary after high winds sweep through city video
- High winds swept through the Calgary last night, bringing in snow to the city this morning.
- Food and the City Margarita's Dishes carries on family traditions in Calgary
- CBC food guide Julie Van Rosendaal finds out the story behind Margarita's Dishes.
- The Ellen Show hosts Grande Prairie handwalker Damon Fraser
- Grande Prairie's Damon Fraser appeared on The Ellen Show this week, impressing the audience by walking up the stairs on his hands.
- Oil and gas companies skip Alberta's largest career fair
- For the first time ever, not a single oil and gas company was hiring at the Alberta Employment and Career Fair, the largest such event in the province.