Milk River, AB
Set Milk River as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 9:12 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 35. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early in the evening. High 32.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
30° | 12°
86° | 54°
29° | 14°
84° | 57°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
28° | 12°
82° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary murder home's MLS listing reveals challenges of 'stigmatized' real estate
- The property listing for 11 Butler Crescent N.W. shows a "gem" of a house bookended by old trees and boasting a detached garage and handsome stucco-and-wood finish. But the photos of the little blue house in Calgary’s Brentwood neighbourhood also belie the horror that occurred there three months earlier.
- Brentwood stabbing memorial organizers decline U of C venue offer
- A group of young Calgarians trying to organize a memorial fundraiser for the Brentwood stabbing victims has declined an offer from the University of Calgary of a venue for the memorial.
- Massive New Brighton fire now under control, fire crews say
- The massive fire that started earlier this afternoon in the southeast is now under control.
- Body found in the Bow River near zoo
- A body has been found in the Bow River.
- Butt out carefully in hot, dry weather, fire department warns
- It's another hot and dry day in Calgary — and the fire department is warning people to be careful to not accidentally start a fire.