Milk River, AB
Set Milk River as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 7:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 9:36 PM
NE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing before morning. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 11.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Shannon Madill's body found, husband charged with 2nd-degree murder
- Police have found the body of missing Calgary woman Shannon Madill (Burgess) and charged her husband in connection with her death.
- Calgary Stampede: Chuckwagon horse death hard loss for driver
- Driver Layne Bremner says his heart sank when he realized his horse Duke was badly injured during the sixth heat of the Calgary Stampede chuckwagon races on Saturday night.
- Wildfire near La Ronge forces 685 to Alberta video
- More than 600 evacuees from La Ronge, Sask., were taken by bus to Cold Lake, Alta., Sunday, joining thousands of other people in central Saskatchewan who have been forced out of their homes by wildfires.
- Data shows Alberta off-road vehicle use unsustainable, environmental group says
- Nearly a decade's worth of data and observation from an environmental group suggests Alberta's fragile backcountry is being damaged by unsustainable off-highway vehicle use.
- Anorexia treatment for daughter prompts mother's 300km fundraising walk
- A Calgary mother has completed a 300-kilometre journey on foot from B.C. to Alberta to raise money and awareness as her daughter undergoes expensive anorexia treatment in Portugal.