Milk River, AB
Set Milk River as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 1:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:06 AM
Sunset: 5:16 PM
SW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low 6.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h. High 16.
Cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind west 30 km/h. Low minus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-14° | -16°
7° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Photos Jan. 26 temperatures shatter records in southern Alberta video
- It was another record breaking day in southern Alberta today, although Calgary temperatures were just shy of breaking the old record.
- Calgary city managers get 3.2 per cent raise for 2015
- City council approved the raises during its meeting on Monday. The salary bump, retroactive to January 1, will cost the city about $225,000 a year.
- Q&A Meet Taylor Heinrich: Canada's newest ski jumping star video
- Taylor Heinrich made history last weekend after winning a bronze medal in women's ski jumping — a Canadian first. Find out more about the Calgary native as she takes questions from CBC.
- Siksika elementary school reopens after broken boiler shut kids out of class
- About 160 kids are back in school in Siksika after a lengthy break because of a broken boiler that kept students at Crowfoot Elementary School out of class.
- Kulwinder Singh Chohan sentenced to 3 years in impaired driving death of Francis Pesa
- A Calgary man has been sentenced to three years in prison for his part in a fatal 2014 crash that killed Francis Pesa.