Milk River, AB
Set Milk River as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 11:00 PM MST
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
NNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 34.
Periods of light snow ending near noon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 33.
Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 32.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-1° | -18°
30° | -0°
7° | -12°
45° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Oil price drop will lead to tough times for Alberta, Premier Jim Prentice says
- Alberta Premier Jim Prentice is warning of tough times ahead for the province due to the continuing drop in world oil prices.
- Alberta road conditions: Drivers urged to stay off highways
- RCMP are warning of poor driving conditions on many highways in southern Alberta.
- AltaLink sale gets approval from Alberta Utilities Commission
- The Alberta Utilities Commission has approved the sale of AltaLink to a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway.
- Calgary HandiBus to stop operations in 2015
- Calgary HandiBus will stop operations next year and focus instead on fundraising and advocacy.
- Vitamin D levels in milk substitutes not always enough, doctor says
- A Calgary physician says parents should read labels carefully before giving their children milk substitutes.