Milk River, AB
Set Milk River as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 9:00 AM MST
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
W 1 km/h
Pressure: 103.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 5:00 AM MST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 5:00 AM MST
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 26. Extreme wind chill minus 45 this morning.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then light snow. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Temperature rising to minus 20 by morning. Wind chill minus 38.
Light snow ending late in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 33.
|Light snow||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -20°
21° | -4°
-15° | -15°
5° | 5°
-6° | -21°
21° | -6°
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Calgary weather: Extreme wind chill warnings of –40 C
- Emergency officials are warning people to take precautions before heading outside in the extreme cold as Calgary’s stretch of biting-cold weather continues.
- Premier Alison Redford shuffles cabinet
- A number of ministers have been moved to new jobs and some have been demoted in a cabinet shuffle announced late Friday afternoon by Alberta Premier Alison Redford.
- Potentially damaging Jackpine oilsands mine expansion OK'd by Ottawa
- Shell Canada's Jackpine oilsands mine expansion plan has received the go-ahead from Ottawa, despite the environment minister's view that it's "likely to cause significant adverse environmental effects."
- Preview Flames travel to Edmonton for Battle of Alberta
- Taylor Hall and the Edmonton Oilers look to build on their recent surge by getting another win over their bitter provincial rival Calgary Flames Saturday on Hockey Night in Canada (CBC & CBCSports.ca, 10 p.m. ET).
- Blog City report breaks down Calgary flood by the numbers
- CBC's city hall reporter Scott Dippel breaks down the flood numbers from a fact-filled report presented to council's emergency management committee today.