Set Wetaskiwin as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 8:00 AM MST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
NW 9 km/h
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this morning and early this afternoon. High minus 10.
Clearing early this evening. Low minus 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -16°
30° | 3°
-11° | -14°
12° | 7°
-11° | -21°
12° | -6°
0° | -16°
32° | 3°
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Falling concrete in West Edmonton Mall parkade damages car
- An Edmonton woman is stuck riding the bus for the next little while after chunks of concrete fell from the ceiling of a West Edmonton Mall parkade, smashing onto her car.
- New Drew Barnes in race to lead Wildrose Party
- Cypress-Medicine Hat MLA Drew Barnes has put his name in the hat to lead the Wildrose Party.
- Police investigate weapons complaint in north Edmonton
- Edmonton police are on scene in north Edmonton after receiving a weapons complaint early Friday morning.
- Photos Snowshoe artist Simon Beck leaves his mark on Alberta
- British snowshoe artist Simon Beck has been in Banff National Park this week etching out massive designs in the pristine mountain snow.
- Phosphine poisoning: 2nd child dies in Edmonton hospital
- A two-year-old boy has died — the same day his eight-month-old sister was buried — after they were exposed earlier this week to a pesticide used to kill bedbugs.