Set Wetaskiwin as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:31 PM
E 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Showers. Risk of a severe thunderstorm early this evening. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 overnight. Low 12.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 14.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind west 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late in the evening. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Slain Whitefish First Nation couple were 'wonderful kids' destined to lead their community
- Two bright futures went black, like someone flipped off a light switch, earlier this week, when someone shot and killed Dylan Laboucan, 17, and his girlfriend, Cory Grey, 19, and dumped their bodies on two separate well sites on the Whitefish Lake First Nations reserve.
- Laval researchers in Fort McMurray to study PTSD effects
- Two researchers from Laval University are in Fort McMurray trying to learn how best to treat people affected by PTSD brought on by disasters.
- Q&A Alberta NDP's claim that secret clause added to power purchase arrangement is 'balderdash,' says analyst
- David Gray was working for the province’s energy regulator 16 years ago when the framework for the power purchase arrangements (PPAs) were negotiated. He says the Alberta NDP’s argument that a clause was ‘secretly’ added to allow electricity companies to abandon their contracts with coal-fired power plants is ‘balderdash.’
- Day camps integrate young Syrian refugees in Edmonton video
- Summer camps are a way to keep children busy during the summer, but for Syrian refugee children, they’re a way to learn English and become accustomed to Canadian ways.
- Opinion Living Bridge vital for Edmonton's inner-city dwellers, agency worker says
- Rylan Kafara, who works with Boyle Street Community Services and Bissell Centre, argues against a business group's suggestion that the LIVINGBridge project at 97th Street and 105th Avenue should be torn down.