Set Wetaskiwin as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:35 AM
Sunset: 4:18 PM
NW 15 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 18.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 23 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 13 by morning. Wind chill minus 32.
|Periods of snow||Cloudy||Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-17° | -18°
1° | -0°
-19° | -24°
-2° | -11°
-13° | -29°
9° | -20°
0° | -13°
32° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Three people missing after house fire in Castor
- Fire destroyed a rural home about 140 kilometres east of Red Deer on Sunday morning.
- New Weekend checkstop blitz nabs 70 drivers in Alberta
- RCMP stopped nearly 14,000 vehicles this weekend as part of a province-wide checkstop blitz, leading to charges or suspensions for 70 drivers.
- Neil Young to back fight against oilsands with benefit concerts
- Legendary rocker Neil Young is hosting four benefit concerts in support of the Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation in its fight against oilsands development.
- Second-degree murder charge laid against Sexsmith man
- Grande Prairie RCMP have charged a 33-year-old man from Sexsmith with second-degree murder.
- New Albertans invited to sign condolence books for Nelson Mandela
- The Government of Alberta and the City of Edmonton are offering the public a chance to remember and reflect on the life and legacy of Nelson Mandela.