Set Wetaskiwin as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 7:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:22 AM
Sunset: 9:38 PM
ENE 40 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 7.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High 12.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 6.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Man accused of killing child in patio crash granted bail
- Emotions ran high in a packed Edmonton courthouse Friday as Richard Suter, accused of causing a crash into a restaurant patio that killed a young boy, was granted bail.
- Southside church duped by accused con man, sold in forced sale
- A bad business deal between an evangelical pastor and an accused con man has cost the church's congregation its church, school and daycare.
- Canada threatens retaliation over U.S. meat-labelling rules
- The federal government is threatening "retaliatory measures" against the United States in a dispute over meat-labelling rules that Ottawa and the World Trade Organization consider discriminatory.
- Cooling weather lowers wildfire danger across province
- Cool and rainy temperatures have had a positive impact on several wildfires that have been burning across the province.
- Collision in northwest Edmonton sends man to hospital
- Edmonton police are investigating the scene of a serious collision which has landed a man in hospital with life-threatening injuries.