Set Wetaskiwin as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 25, 14 at 7:00 PM MST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 4:27 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 7:37 PM MST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 7:37 PM MST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 12.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High minus 7.
Cloudy. Snow beginning near midnight. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h before morning. Low minus 12.
|Chance of flurries||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-17° | -19°
1° | -2°
-18° | -23°
-0° | -9°
-10° | -28°
14° | -18°
-9° | -26°
16° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta veterans face uphill battle for mental health care
- In Alberta, many veterans of Canada's military find themselves fighting a new battle when they return to civilian life - a struggle to get the mental health services they need.
- Neighbourhood renewal program confusing, councillors say
- What makes one community a better candidate for rehabilitation over another is a mystery to city councillors.
- First Nations to 'resist' complying with financial transparency act
- Three Western Treaty First Nations say they will "resist" the federal government's order to comply with the financial transparency act by tomorrow or risk losing federal funding.
- XL Foods recall lawsuit reaches tentative deal for refunding beef customers
- Lawyers have brokered a tentative deal to settle part of a class-action lawsuit filed over an E. coli outbreak that prompted the largest beef recall in Canadian history.
- Tories more socially conservative, former Wildrose MLA says video
- Ian Donovan, one of two MLAs who jumped to the Tory caucus this week, described his new party on Tuesday as more socially conservative than the Wildrose.