Set Wetaskiwin as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 01, 15 at 5:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 5:12 AM
Sunset: 10:03 PM
NW 20 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Jul 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 15.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- 3rd WestJet flight threat under investigation
- The investigation continues into bomb threats made against three recent WestJet flights.
- Photos Canada Day at the Alberta Legislature
- Thousands of Edmontonians were up early today to eat pancakes and compete in the annual Canada Day Road Race at the Alberta Legislature.
- Grande Prairie shooting victims identified
- Two men shot to death in Grande Prairie last Saturday have been identified as Osman Mohamoud Hussein, 32, and Abdifatah Mohamed Abdi, 28.
- France honours Bonnyville, Alta., WWII veteran on Canada Day
- William McGregor, a 92-year-old WWII veteran, is being awarded the rank of Knight in the Legion of Honour, the highest national order of France, for his services as a medic on the beaches of Normandy during the war.
- Oilers land Andrej Sekera, Mark Letestu
- The Edmonton Oilers have continued their off-season makeover, signing defenceman Andrej Sekera and centre Mark Letestu on Wednesday.