Set Wetaskiwin as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 6:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:45 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
W 13 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing near midnight. Low plus 4.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
20° | 2°
68° | 36°
21° | 6°
70° | 43°
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Opposition calls for Doug Horner’s resignation over wife’s flights
- Critics are calling on Alberta Treasury Board president and Finance Minister Doug Horner to resign after CBC News revealed he took his wife on 23 government flights between 2007 and 2013.
- New Edmonton woman named as victim of B.C. plane crash
- A 48-year-old Edmonton woman has been named as the victim of a single engine plane crash in British Columbia on Saturday.
- Teen pleads guilty to murder of Camrose caregiver
- A 19-year-old man pleaded guilty to second degree murder in the death of Dianne McClements on Tuesday.
- School zone speed limits of 30 km/h begin today
- Tuesday marks the first day of school for many students in Edmonton. It also marks the first day drivers will have to obey 30-kilometre speed limits around elementary schools
- Leadership candidate Thomas Lukaszuk flew daughter on government planes
- Alberta's former deputy premier Thomas Lukaszuk, now a Conservative leadership candidate, is being accused of hypocrisy for his public stand against entitlement after an anonymous tip to CBC News revealed he flew his young daughter on several government flights.