Set Wetaskiwin as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 2:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
E 31 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Apr 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Rain beginning late this evening. Amount 10 mm. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 6.
Rain. Amount 30 to 40 mm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 6.
Rain mixed with snow. Rainfall amount 10 mm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low zero.
|Rain||Periods of snow or rain||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Minister Thomas Lukaszuk accused of misleading legislature
- The opposition Wildrose says Labour Minister Thomas Lukaszuk mislead the legislature when he claimed Alberta’s information commissioner endorsed a controversial government system for vetting freedom of information requests.
- Rain to bring rising river levels and low-level flooding
- Heavy rainfall predicted for Wednesday in the foothills west of Edmonton is expected to raise river levels, though no major flooding is expected.
- Unimmunized students told to stay home in measles scare
- At least 40 students and eight staff at a Red Deer, Alta., elementary school who have not been immunized for measles are being told to stay home.
- Massive Alberta bighorn might be biggest ever
- An Alberta bighorn sheep that lived near Hinton has certainly lived up to its name: it might turn out to be biggest bighorn ever.
- 28-year-old faces murder charges in west Edmonton stabbing
- A 28-year-old man is facing second-degree murder charges following the stabbing death of a man in west Edmonton Monday night.