Set Wetaskiwin as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 2:00 PM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 9:43 PM
SW 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. High 22.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
26° | 10°
79° | 50°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Cellphone video sought in weekend homicide
- Alor Arop Deng, 27, was shot near 104th Street and 81st Avenue around 1:30 a.m. Sunday. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Stantec to move to downtown Edmonton arena district
- Stantec is consolidating all five of its Edmonton locations into a new location in the downtown arena district. The design firm announced on Wednesday that it has signed a lease with the Katz Group and WAM Development Group.
- Updated Condo residents may wait a year or more to return after fire
- Some of the 400 people displaced after a fire in a west Edmonton condominium complex were told at a meeting on Tuesday that it could be months before they can return to their homes
- Updated Beavers do landscaping for Alberta family audio
- After years of trying unsuccessfully to build a pond on their property, an Alberta family decided to call in some experts – beavers.
- Mike Green's tips for barbecuing fish
- CBC food columnist Mike Green shares tips for cooking fresh fish on the barbecue.