Set Wetaskiwin as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 3:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
N 14 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Clearing before morning. Fog patches. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
Mainly sunny. High 9. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | -2°
59° | 28°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New LP fans buy up stacks of wax at record garage sale
- Blustery winter weather couldn't keep dozens of vinyl affionados from lining up outside an Ottewell garage in east Edmonton today.
- QEII travel near Lacombe not recommended
- Southbound traffic on the QE II south of Lacombe, Alta., has come to a complete stop due to numerous collisions, RCMP say.
- Photos Late winter blast holds spring at bay
- Edmontonians woke up to snow on the first day of the Easter long weekend. But that did not deter Edmontonians from getting outdoors.
- U.S. to delay Keystone XL decision
- The U.S. State Department said Friday it was extending the government comment period on the Keystone XL pipeline, likely postponing a final decision on the controversial project until after the Nov. 4 midterm elections.
- 5 things to do in Edmonton this weekend
- Whether you’re indoors or out, wordy or lazy, the city is your Easter egg this weekend, with plenty of art, adventure movies and markets.