Set Camrose as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 4:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 9:23 PM
E 14 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. Showers beginning near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 15.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the morning. High 19.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alissa St Laurent becomes first woman to win Canadian Death Race ultramarathon
- There wasn’t anything that was going to stand in the way of Alissa St Laurent — not even 125 kilometres of unforgiving mountain trails and fast-moving rivers.
- Yellowhead Trail crash: 2 killed, 3 injured in early morning collision
- Two people are dead after a car appears to have been driving the wrong way along Yellowhead Trail early this morning.
- Highway 28 crash leaves driver dead
- Inattentive driving is being investigated as the potential cause of a crash that killed a driver on a highway north of Namao this afternoon.
- Canada election 2015: A look at Alberta's candidates and federal ridings
- The federal election campaign is officially underway, but things will look a little different when politicians battle for votes in Alberta.
- RCMP search for missing boater north of Lloydminster
- Police say the boater fell into the water on Saturday. The search continued early Sunday morning.