Set Camrose as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 12:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
NW 19 km/h
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain ending this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High 9.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Low minus 2.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
7° | -6°
45° | 21°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to become Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing 1,500 jobs. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.
- Albertans react to new user fees, taxes in budget video
- Despite new user fees and higher taxes introduced in Thursday’s budget, Premier Jim Prentice says we still live in the lowest-taxed jurisdiction in Canada. Try telling that to Albertans facing higher prices for cigarettes, alcohol and beer, as well as increased fees for birth certificates and marriage licenses.
- Sovereign wealth funds: What does it take to succeed? video
- Norway's sovereign wealth fund, built on off-shore oil reserves and valued at $1 trillion, is held up as a prime example of how such rainy day funds can succeed. But as more countries and states put money aside, there may be other lessons to note.
- Wildrose set to elect new leader
- On Saturday, the Wildrose will announce who their new leader is: Drew Barnes, Brian Jean or Linda Osinchuk.
- Recap Richard Bachman blanks former team in Oilers win video
- Richard Bachman made 29 saves to record his second-career shutout as the Edmonton Oilers continued to mess with visiting team's playoff plans, dealing the Dallas Stars a blow with a 4-0 victory on Friday.