Set Camrose as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 3:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
NW 28 km/h
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 12.
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 2.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 12.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
11° | -6°
52° | 21°
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Exclusive Alberta Tories breached policies on sole-source flood contracts
- Alberta’s auditor general has found the government of former premier Alison Redford breached its own policies when it handed two flood-related, sole-source contracts to Navigator Ltd., a consulting firm with close ties to Redford, current Premier Jim Prentice, and the provincial Progressive Conservative party.
- Streetcar service could extend to Whyte Avenue
- The Edmonton Radial Railway Society is looking to expand its tracks to Whyte Avenue for passenger pick-up.
- Crystal Kids lost charitable status last year
- Crystal Kids, an Edmonton organization that runs a drop-in centre for high-risk youth, continues to fundraise despite losing its charitable status last year.
- Canadian Blood Services urges donations as supply 'critically low'
- Canadian Blood Services is urging Canadians to make a donation. All blood types are required, but especially types A and O.
- Edmonton man reunites with mother, 17 years after fleeing war-torn Liberia
- Bokolo Chea was just 16 when he fled Liberia, a country in the midst of a civil war. He never expected that 17 years later, after moving to Canada and starting a new life in St. Albert, he would see his family again.