Set Camrose as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 36
Feels like: 97
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 9:32 PM
ESE 14 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Low 13.
Sunny. High 31. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h overnight. Low 13.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
30° | 13°
86° | 55°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
26° | 11°
79° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Exclusive Premier Alison Redford’s flights had 'false passengers,' auditor general says video
- A review by Alberta’s auditor general found "false passengers" were booked on at least a dozen government flights, making it possible for then Premier Alison Redford to fly alone with her entourage.
- Alison Redford flights: opposition politicians want RCMP probe
- Alberta opposition politicians are calling on the RCMP to investigate former premier Alison Redford over findings by the auditor general about her use of government aircraft.
- Fire destroys three homes in Lacombe
- The early morning fire is estimated to have caused $3 million in damages
- Toronto's 'Condo King' discusses new development in Edmonton
- Brad Lamb has announced the pre-construction sales will start soon on the 36-storey Jasper House condo, just north of Jasper Avenue on 106th Street.
- No risk assessment done before homes built next to gun range, says county
- Parkland County did not perform a risk assessment before approving a housing development downrange of the Spruce Grove Gun Club, say officials with the county.