Set Camrose as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 9:32 PM
SE 12 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue May 21, 13 at 5:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing this morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 7.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 20.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
17° | 9°
63° | 48°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologist Stephanie Barsby
- Our meteorologistStephanie Barsby
- Tune in to CBC News: Edmonton at 5:00, 5:30 & 6:00 pm for weather news from Stephanie
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Stunt victim was about to be married, attend U of A
- A 20-year-old woman killed when a stunt went awry at an Edmonton parking lot Saturday has been identified as Melinda Green.
- Edmonton driver, 62, charged in boy's patio death video
- A 62-year-old Edmonton man is facing numerous impaired driving-related charges after a two-year-old boy was killed when a SUV crashed through a dining patio at a south Edmonton restaurant Sunday night.
- Unlicensed teen ticketed for high-speed drive
- A teenage girl without a licence pulled over for speeding on a highway near Calgary is facing several charges.
- Alberta's beef industry: 10 years after mad cow crisis video audio
- Alberta's beef industry is still in decline, with Canadians eating less of the meat and fewer producers raising cattle 10 years after BSE, or mad cow disease, savaged the industry.
- Edmonton man runs into traffic, killed by car
- A 26-year-old man became the city's third traffic death on the long weekend early Monday morning after he was hit by car in southwest Edmonton.