Set Camrose as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jun 29, 15 at 10:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:08 AM
Sunset: 10:01 PM
ENE 12 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jun 29, 15 at 5:58 PM MDT Mon Jun 29, 15 at 5:58 PM MDT
A few showers ending late this evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and after midnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
Overcast. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 24. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 15.
|Overcast||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Updated 6 WestJet passengers injured after flight from Edmonton diverted to Winnipeg video
- Six passengers were injured after a WestJet flight from Edmonton to Toronto was diverted to Winnipeg on Monday night due to an unspecified threat.
- Edmonton longboarders pushing hard to raise money for Burundi
- Caleb Sinn, 20, and Jordan Smith, 19, are longboarding from Edmonton to Portland, Oregon, to raise money to help provide the impoverished African nation of Burundi with water, food and housing.
- Edmonton teacher, 27, admits to sexual relationship with students
- A 27-year-old Edmonton school teacher admits he had sex with a 15-year-old student and pursued a sexual relationship with another even younger student.
- Alberta minimum wage to increase by $1 this October video
- The minimum wage in Alberta is going up by $1 starting this October, with the goal of an increase to $15 an hour by 2018.
- Edmonton police call for new headquarters to relieve overcrowding
- The lack of space at Edmonton police headquarters has renewed the call for a new building, although councillors say it could take a decade to approve.