Set Camrose as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 9:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Sun Apr 20, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 4.
Sunny. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the evening. Low plus 4.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
5° | 4°
41° | 39°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- In Depth Dying for a drink: Canada's role in Peru's water crisis
- Peru is quickly losing access to clean water because of climate change and an expanding mining industry. It's a crisis that has already cost many lives and is driving violent clashes. The CBC's Marion Warnica presents an in-depth look at the worsening crisis and Canada's role in it.
- Suncor Energy employee killed at Fort McMurray worksite
- A Suncor Energy employee has been killed at the company's Fort McMurray oilsands site.
- 4/20 rally draws marijuana enthusiasts to Alberta Legislature
- Thousands of Albertans gathered at the provincial legislature for a celebration of cannabis culture on Sunday.
- Stunt victim Melinda Green's ring stolen during break-in
- Edmonton police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a break-in suspect after a ring belonging to a woman killed in a freak accident last year was stolen from her parents' home earlier this week.
- Calgary stabbings: Zackariah Rathwell's family breaks silence video
- The family of one of the five young people tragically killed in Calgary last week is speaking out.