Set Camrose as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
NNW 37 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM MST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM MST
A few flurries ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to minus 17 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 26 this afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 27.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny late in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 12. Wind chill minus 29.
-5° | -23°
23° | -9°
4° | -12°
39° | 10°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Mayerthorpe set to commemorate four RCMP officers killed on duty
- “You just never forget where you were, and I remember very clearly I was at work and the call came in. First there was an incident with the RCMP, and that’s really all we knew.”
- Opposition leaders doubt Jim Prentice's lack of interest in federal politics video
- Jim Prentice says he's "not interested" in being the leader of the federal Conservative Party when Stephen Harper retires, but some of his political opponents are doubtful that he’s completely ruled it out.
- Al- Hadi Mosque open house dispels myths about Muslim faith
- An Edmonton mosque opened its doors to the public Sunday afternoon in an effort to combat what the congregation fears is a growing backlash against the Muslim community.
- Anthony Henday Drive crash sends 2 to hospital
- Two people have been taken to hospital following a single vehicle rollover on the Anthony Henday Sunday.
- Danielle Smith nomination on same day Wildrose picks new leader
- The Progressive Conservatives announced that backbencher Danielle Smith will learn on March 28 whether she will be their candidate for her riding in Highwood.