Set Camrose as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 5:00 PM MDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
S 23 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Hazy this evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 20.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Low 11.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
25° | 4°
77° | 39°
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
29° | 7°
84° | 45°
25° | 7°
77° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Rob Merrifield retires as MP to work for Alberta Premier Jim Prentice
- Conservative MP Rob Merrifield announces he is retiring from federal politics to work for Alberta Premier Jim Prentice as the province's representative to the U.S.
- New Discovering Dinosaurs digs into Alberta's fossil finds video
- A new exhibit at the University of Alberta digs deep into Alberta's prehistory, putting a spotlight on the dinosaurs that once roamed the province, as well as the curious researchers who have discovered them.
- New Falling street lights dangerous, must be replaced, Bryan Anderson says
- Not enough money is being put towards replacing city light posts, posing a potential danger to drivers and pedestrians, says one Edmonton city councillor.
- GO PUBLIC Homeowner says builder next door caused thousands in damage video
- A homeowner in Edmonton’s Old Strathcona neighbourhood has been trying for more than nine months to get a builder to repair what he says is thousands of dollars in damage caused by the company’s work next door.
- Slave Lake train derailment has town on edge, mayor says
- The mayor of Slave Lake says the federal government needs to do more to ensure the town's safety after the town has seen its sixth train derailment in about four months.